Wew, lad

Wew, lad.

Attached: ggg.png (1079x1551, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2018/06/milo-yiannopoulos-encourages-vigilantes-start-gunning-journalists-down/),
courts.state.md.us/sites/default/files/import/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf
twitter.com/DavisOliverR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/ourfag/

What the fuck happened today I was busy in my preservation chamber
Can I get a quick rundown?

Attached: 47047AF8-3096-4E78-B04B-8419B60A87B6.jpg (1191x1804, 1.07M)

rundown?

God damn.

/oursodomite/

Check his instagram. All on there.

I could use some Milo in the limelight again.

Good on him

WHAT IS HAPPENING?????

>gofundme setup
>get legal fees covered and more in just a few days

>mfw they get GAWKERED

Attached: 2BD6441A-53BD-4D89-B070-D1CC25B8D96A.jpg (704x756, 80K)

>(((Journalist))) tries to bait milo over text
>Milo sends a text saying that he cant wait until people go around killing journalists
>(((Journalists))) take it seriously and act like hes openly hostile and not joking
>(((Journalists))) publish his text saying that Milo wants to kill Journalists
>Milo states that he was joking and shows his banter or whatever the fuck idc.
>Guy comes in to shoot 5 journalists
>Milo now getting death threats and tweets saying hes responsible for this
he will now sue them for slander Hes beating the jew at their own game

hold up what?
what tweets?
vid or it didn't happen milo

BASED Daddy Jr

Attached: 1524417392020.png (1000x1000, 77K)

>/oursodomite/
What?!

Attached: steven_anderson_png.png (400x200, 55K)

gaysed.

Is this exactly what happened with the shooter?
A failed defamation suit?
Is there some sort cycle going on here?

We have the best faggots

Attached: 23FCA25F-9707-428B-B413-A6B6E2DEB498.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Wow great thread , great context I have magically guessed everything going on here you fucking lazy dumb faggot retard reddit nigger anal asparagus eating monkey prick

agreed.
>/ourfag/

good. and i don't even like milo.

He is a jew

idk, shooter came in Journos say it was milos fault or whatever. idk the cycle or anything just saying what I have gleaned from a few instagram posts

n a fag

based

yes it is lol

>Journalists planning another hitpiece on Milo (apparently on a restaurant he frequents)
>He responds with a Sam Hyde-esque "I can't wait for vigilante squads to start shooting journalists" IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE
>This guy writes an Observer article on how Milo is calling for the targeted shooting of journalists, spreading his private message to thousands of people
>Today, two days later, somebody shoots up a news room
>Everybody blames Milo, his name goes viral on twitter at like 5x the rate of the city the shooting occurred in
>Ends up the shooting was a guy with a grudge with the paper
>Nobody apologizes to Milo, and he's also been banned from Venmo and Paypal today due to that article

Fuck these journalists, hope Milo takes them for everything they have.

Attached: blue checkmark genocide.png (574x315, 105K)

Based Henri

and somehow catholic

>2 decades
Not giving his gay ass a long life expectancy, is he.

This will be tossed out and Milo will get busted for extortion because liberals

Based gay coal-burning Greek.

Lawyers of Jow Forums what are his chances?

he said what he said though and he knew it was going to be published, the article isn't slanderous (observer.com/2018/06/milo-yiannopoulos-encourages-vigilantes-start-gunning-journalists-down/), the guy's whole schtick is being "le ebin provacateur". he has no grounds to sue anyone. hopefully it'll be a learning experience for him.

Jews Jewing Jews.

What's he even been doing for the past year or so? I remember him getting fired by Breitbart or whatever reason, then he said it was a new and bigger time for his career and dropped off the face of the planet

Let the shekels hit the floor

Attached: 1426974299528.jpg (640x477, 105K)

Should we start a gofundme for his security of big handsome black men so he remains safe through all this?

Attached: 1498726722529.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Another incel shooter

A Maryland newspaper had an article about him harassing a female from highschool after re-connecting with her on facebook and 'thanking her for being the only girl who was nice [to him]'

He tried to sue the newspaper for defamation (representing himself) and his case was dismissed with prejudice, and his appeal also failed recently, so he gunned down random people at the newspaper's headquarters

courts.state.md.us/sites/default/files/import/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf

+1

he made a joke about being grateful for the pedophile priest that molested him or something and both liberals and the conservatives who had embraced him flipped their shit. He's basically been in hiding for the last year and a half.

I forgot Milo even existed. Has he done anything relevant for the last 18 months?

French kings had "court jesters", ridiculous comedians who were allowed certain excessive behavior, because they provided entertainment for the king.
Milo is a race-mixing faggot, so clearly a degenerate. But he should spared on the DOTR because he's a pretty effective court jester.

It's not about Milo winning, it's about jewnolists losing.

what exactly is the basis of the lawsuit against the observer?

Whoa... 'anal asparagus' what did he mean by this?
Also, OP is a ginormous faggirmt for no sauce

gundowned

Well.. it depends how many damages can be proven as a direct result of the article. There is defamation, him being banned from venmo is likely a significant amount of his income.

Wait someone shot some journos?

Nice

I hope he fucking shuts them down completely, if anyone can do it it's Milo

They tried to implicate that he caused the shooting today. He already lost some kind of sponsorship and was banned from a platform and I think once you get financial damage like that from lies you can sue.

I really hope he had a threesome with Peter Thiel and he can help out here.

Shhush. We're glossing over this.

Damage to reputation
Loss of income
Due to the fact they’ve tied his ‘brand’ to a multiple murder before any evidence or fact checking was done.

Observer have been completely negligent he has a case against them

Raped small children... or not. Who nows what that CIA millennial faggit is up to. He's literally cancer, or AIDz (depending on how you look at it), on culture.

>mfw they get GAWKERED

Yeah that would be great.

Honestly all of these left-wing propaganda outlets should get gawkered one by one until they're all gone.

Attached: DIU5eGvUIAApC-u.jpg (983x552, 73K)

>They tried to implicate that he caused the shooting today
>Due to the fact they’ve tied his ‘brand’ to a multiple murder before any evidence

but the article was posted before the shooting

>the article isn't slanderous
But
>Milo Yiannopoulos Encourages Vigilantes to Start ‘Gunning Journalists Down’
"Encourages Vigilantes to Start" is factually false. Milo said nothing to potential vigilantes - he said it to a private audience. He did not encourage anything - encourage meaning in this case, "vigilantes should shoot journalists." Milo's statement treats it as an inevitability, not something that should happen, and he merely implies that he will be glad when it happens.

This could be questioned, but yeah, this statement is tantamount to "Milo says vigilantes should kill journalists." Milo didn't say anything of the sort.

I hope he does it but he has made this claim before and hasn't sued so we will see.

It's not "lies". It's the opinion that the Rage Machine that Milo is a part of has a connection to shootings like this. Causal opinions are not grounds for these sort of lawsuits.

There are a lot of articles up accusing Milo about it and the guy did most of his damage through twitter.

Oy veyyyYYYYYYYYYY those wages from (((the observer))) are about to be garnished....
AJAHAHAHHAHAHDHHFNNhhahhahahahahahhaha
>THE (((JEW))) IS GETTING JEWED BY THE *JEW*

Attached: memri-tv.jpg (510x364, 22K)

Not when you are directing thousands on twitter against Milo which I believe is what he focused on in that text

Publishing a private message, that leads to a target based on false assumptions seems pretty comfy for a lawsuit.
Even more considering that Milo is receaving death threats.

well then he should sue those outlets instead, if they are accusing him/accused him of doing it.
>Not when you are directing thousands on twitter
who is directing which tweets?

>direct messages to the guy he's suing
>public announcement of intent to sue
this faggot isn't suing anybody. he has a big faggot mouth that he uses to say stupid faggot shit. a wise man once said:
>the first to say the words are the last to make the moves

Milo posted the threats he made on his own Instagram, dipshits. And they're just reporting on what he actually did. He's got no legal leg to stand on.

Attached: 36325861_10156619758118324_2999778796464242688_o.jpg (1909x1275, 167K)

The more they accuse Milo for this, the less they're going to accuse Blumpf for calling the press the "enemy of the people."

So really I'm okay with this.

>journalist asks comment from public figure who frequents restaurant which is the subject of a fluff article because his public peers also frequent it
>public figure responds to requests with a dumb comment
>public figure later boasts that this comment is his go-to comment when journalists ask him for his comment
>public figure later cries when mean people on the internet call him an asshole because his asshole comment is even more assholish in light of recent events
>b-b-buh it was private message! and and I only said it cause the journalists were being all mean to me by asking me what my favorite menu item was for an article they were writing about famous people who like this one restaurant!

It's becoming clearer why so many Jow Forumstards admire the man, empathizing with his pathetic nature. Fuck Milo, I can't help but feel joy to watch his own bullshit fall around his ears.

twitter.com/DavisOliverR
This "journalist" was basically doing Salem Witch Trials like character assassination today with his tweets and implications. He will get punished.

Through this guys tweets he pushed an angry mob toward Milo today. He will be sued and Milo will probably win considering financial damage was caused to him.

Welcome to the party ya cunt, the whole week has been a fucking riot.

its a textbook case of libel. if the kike fag gets a couple kike lawyers he can win.

>preservation chamber
Quick rundown?

>Through this guys tweets he pushed an angry mob toward Milo today
Nope, they just reported on what he did. Show me the actual legal legs Milo will stand on, please.

>somehow

communist jews in the soviet union and eastern europe were all somehow atheist yet strongly identified as jews. it's more about blood than faith.

Good. Another happening

Milo had no case until this
because this happened now he has a case.

>pointing out something he actually did is libel
How do you work a keyboard with that IQ?

it was falsely stated that he was the cause of todays shooting. that is libel ...type "libel" into jewgle...are you that lazy and retarded you fucking leaf

tell milo to set up a legal fund i want to donate to make sure he sues the fuck out of these leftfags

aren't those just the same thing?

Attached: PFAGGERY.jpg (400x509, 92K)

He was on Alex Jones a few times

I’m not sure that answers your question

Damages don’t have to be caused by a primary action. Secondary events are also claimants.
Say I set fire to my home deliberately to collect insurance illegally, Fire burns down not just my home but my neighbours.
Im arrested, neighbour sues.
Just because I’m ignorant of the damages my actions can cause doesn’t let me off the hook

Attached: Shadman.jpg (681x1024, 64K)

>it was falsely stated that he was the cause of todays shooting
where?

From what I hear he took a break after his Australia tour, got married to a nigger and is waiting for the 2020 election cycle to make his grand comeback to America

Attached: 16718236.jpg (430x320, 14K)

li·bel
ˈlībəl/Submit
noun
LAW

a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

the part that IS FALSE is the part where the twitter twat says that the blood is on milos hands

what dont you understand about that you fucking maple guzzling cum stain?

>it was falsely stated that he was the cause of todays shooting
It may or may not be the case that the Rage Machine that Milo is a part of causes these things. It would fall on the defense to definitively prove it doesn't, which is basically impossible.

Google his name hit news.

milo is self-loathing, deeply damaged fag who figured out how to make money by being the retarded version of Goebbels' wettest shit.

nothing will come of this. he has no case and the journalist won't bother with him.

>milo is self-loathing, deeply damaged fag who figured out how to make money by being the retarded version of Goebbels' wettest shit.
Good enough for Jow Forums

Fuck Milo, but also fuck these journalists for lying and accusing him of something he had nothing to do with. I hope he sues and we get some memes out of the whole thing.

Milo should get Ben Shapiro to defend him

even though it was a personal vendetta with this particular individual, this actually is...bear with me...a good thing. maybe these scum of the earth journalists will think twice about publishing the retarded-nation wrecking nonsense they put out... they now know there are CONSEQUENCES to their actions

Why does pol hate this fag again? Seems pretty based to me.

Attached: 1530137180822.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Attached: shills inside the brass bull.jpg (675x534, 146K)

You are a retard if you think living in a world where the majority of the media can falsely implicate that you led to people's death is a good thing. It doesn't matter who it is, that's fucked up.