The Aussie Chad: Criminal Edition

Some fag is on the run in Queensland (QLD) after allegedly murdering his 16 year old lover (sexy thot) and stuffing her "badly decomposing" body into a tiny barrel. The man (the myth, the legend) then loaded the barrel onto the back of his ute, chucked a tarp over it and went for a cruise.

A witness who agreed to let the man into a property for $2,000 by opening a gate has said that: “There was just the one barrel, it wasn’t massive either, it was only small. I just seen an arm, a dead arm (ouch).”

Police "consider him dangerous".

news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/man-on-the-run-after-dead-body-found-in-car-on-the-gold-coast-qld/news-story/d6f209f140fe183782156fcaca0fa904

Attached: stussythot.jpg (306x479, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCvxsOt7Ed6IYZN2DjsRKMBw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related is the witness quoted above who does not wish to be identified.

Attached: shedevile.png (454x348, 402K)

>j*wish sounding name
>please be non white please be non white
>look at suspects pic
FUCK

>arm was flapping
She was probably trying to wave hello

Pic related is the wanted man, Zlatko Sikorsky.

Attached: dudeman.png (309x350, 155K)

well, boys will be boys

Thanks for the bump matey; pic related is the car he is thought to be in (he's probably seen this by now though).

Attached: siccride.png (796x450, 463K)

>duck face
>spectrum piercing
and nothing of value was lost
S

Attached: thot.jpg (649x366, 13K)

Pic related is/was the cutie in the bootie.

Attached: thicc.png (668x376, 555K)

The police will most likely stalk his neighbourhood, because most dumb criminals always go home after commiting a crime
Give or take, he is either gang raped by a pack of emu's or cops catch him within two months

The real questions are why the fuck was she with this cunt and why did the poof kill her

Another barrel murder, god speed

>Duck face, dyed hair and plastered in make up
Terrible loss to the community. We've lost a future doctor/scientist/marine biologist. A future loving wife/caring mother. A true pillar of the community. Rest in peace Shaniqua.

Catch the dirty foreigner

You can not be sure about that, at least not now:
"The body was so badly decomposed police warned it could take a number of days to formally identify the young woman."

Anyway the whole story classically depicted the lifestyle in Queensland:

"THE teenage girl whose body was allegedly found stuffed in a barrel told friends she feared her new boyfriend would find out she was only 16 years old."

If he can stay on the run for at least a month I think his chances of remaining hidden start to rise.

What kind of a parent lets their 16 year old daughter not only fuck a 34 year old, but get a septum piercing?

Australian cops can work magic when it comes to shit like this

Whoops

This is accurate, apologies for jumping to conclusions.

women like those kind of guys.
They're dumb enough to think they won't get hurt because of the eggs.

Meme magic or (((surveillance magic)))?

In comparison here are girls from Melbourne:

youtube.com/channel/UCvxsOt7Ed6IYZN2DjsRKMBw/videos

This might be a good opportunity to test out our facial recognition software state-wide. I wonder if a bunch of other people who have warrants out for their arrests will be subsequently captured? Tin foil hat of course.

That's pretty hot desu.

What is probability that this guy is being (((set up))) here?

>Sikorsky’s father told the Courier-Mail people needed to “wait for police to do their job”.

>“Hopefully all of this is nothing but rubbish,” he said.

>“My son, he is a decent person.”

Attached: hmm.png (415x545, 357K)

bump

truncheon magic

FINAL BUMP

>australian
>criminal edition
So just the standard aussie?

Attached: Gnome.png (300x300, 112K)

Stop posting kangaroo thots. No matter how many times you do, you will not convince me to want to cuddle one no matter how sexy their accent is.

I guess it's be pretty easy to make a person disappear in Australia if you're willing to drive far enough.

Why you glorifying this Bruce its fucked up

Attached: images.jpg (511x288, 33K)