Consciousness is the only confirmation of reality

>consciousness is the only confirmation of reality
>therefore reality can be said to be reliant on consciousness by default
>for consciousness to exist however it must exist within a reality outside the mind
>therefore reality is a physical world formed by the immaterial mind that it exists within
>however for reality to exist it must be perceived
>when we are not being perceived by anybody how do we exist?
>this implies that for reality itself to exist there must be a universal consciousness that views everything to ensure it exists

damn...guess god is real after all

Attached: Neoplatonic-Sun.gif (183x165, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info/
lawofone.info
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude, pass the joint

GOD AND THE WORD
JESUS IS THE WORD
BORN INTO A BODY
WHO ROSE FROM THE DEAD
AND RETURNED ALREADY
IN ALL THE BAPTIZED
BEING ONE WITH THE HOLY GHOST
AND AS THREE IN ONE THE RISEN
JESUS WILL RETURN
THE BEGOTTEN ONE
THE POTTERS VESSEL OF THE SON

>THE HOLY GHOST OF GOD LOOKS AT YOU THROUGH THE EYES OF THE BAPTIZED

Attached: IMG_20180628_195159.jpg (540x960, 147K)

Does OP know of Christopher Langan, the worlds (purportedly) smartest man? He has a theory of everything called the CTMU that sounds similar to what you are saying. ‘God’ is the irreducible, ultimate reality, and we are all endomorphic images of him, localized in this universe that he creates. We are all extensions of God, and the reality we perceive is the output of a self excited circuit.

Attached: 1EB6914D-E6BB-485E-A696-A90272EEBE89.gif (477x600, 35K)

We are spiritual beings having a physical experience.
God is real, but not in the "Im watching you and answering your prayers and personally give a fuck about you" sense. He created laws that are constantly around us that we can not escape and they revolve around Truth, Freedom and Morality. Nothing here is forever but what we do here does matter.
Also religion is used to control the masses. Unholy trinity: Religion, Money, Government.

Wow that's totally an original conceptualization he created. It's not like this idea hasn't been expounded on endlessly from every possible tangential angle for thousands of fucking years.

Of course the CTMU is based on theories already established, Chris doesn’t deny that, but what makes it different is the CTMU ties them all together. You should check it out before you judge too harshly.

You made an error in reasoning in your first premise/conclusion OP, let me show you how this should read:

>consciousness is the only "confirmation of reality"
>therefore, "confirmation of reality" can be said to be reliant on consciousness by default
You then you go on to assert other things within the framework without reason:
>consciousness must exist within a reality, outside the mind
>therefore reality is a physical
>etc.
I suggest you continue to educate yourself mate, your enthusiasm is noted.

“I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.”

lawofone.info/

you are being too close minded. other possibilities of confimation might exist, it's a big world
>therefore reality can be said to be reliant on consciousness by default
it can be said but it will be incorrect. why would it be reliant on consciousness. did things exist before the evolution of the organisms? did the big bang happen if we weren't there to see? obviously it did, it was real, therefore we exist because of it.
>therefore reality is a physical world formed by the immaterial mind that it exists within
absolutely logically insane. it's not formed by our consciousness. our consciousness is perceiving it, therefore forming it FOR US to acknowledge. this doesn't change the REALITY of matter or what it really is
no. again check the big bang theory. if it didn't exist then how are we here?
>when we are not being perceived by anybody how do we exist?
...seriously? just like that. why does somebody have to perceive reality with his senses so that it exists? what's so special about using your eye organs to track light reflection to shape the matter in front of you? or whats so special about using your ears to recognize the frequency of the vibrations in the air so that you locate the source of the vibration in the air (sound)
>this implies that for reality itself to exist there must be a universal consciousness that views everything to ensure it exists
this doesn't imply absolutely anything because it is not logically correct

tl;dr : this

I assume you're trying way too hard, user; I haven't even read past the first 3 lines in your post yet. Look at what I've pointed out to him and tell me if you think this is a good place for him to start

continued:
you are basically saying that universal consciousness must confirm reality so that it exists.
but it's not true. our laws of physics ALLOW reality to exist without having to be confirmed by any consciousness.
>why does things have to be confirmed by a living being that they exists in order for them to exist? why can't they exist without being confirmed? if not confirmed they still exist, it's just that no living being knows they do. but matter is still moving, laws of physics are still in play. stop thinking for a moment like a human and get out of your head to realize this. it is very basic and i want you to.

i like your style. mine is more in the physical aspect

I like the points you've made also (expanding on the physical laws of the universe etc.), I'm just not sure he's ready to accept a completely different paradigm yet; it seems he's actually trying to convince us that god (as the OP perceives the concept) exists.

honestly people like OP, who just lack basic logic, are unreadable for me. i honestly have no explanation as to why he wrote that.
and these people, the people whose brain is just NOT logical are many.

... the number of times i have heard people say that if there are two outcomes THEREFORE the chances of each happening is 50%. even if it is about throwing '2' on a dice that is '1' to '6'. for people they will either 'throw 2' or 'not throw 2' and therefore there is a 50% to 50% chance of either throwing '2' or 'not 2'. i have spend lots of time trying to explain to these people why chances don't work that way and they HONESTLY don't understand me. on my estimation, that's about at least 40% of the people in WESTERN society and probably x1.5 in other parts of the world.

That is real close, consider that every object, emotion, thought, feeling, sound is simply an appearance in and to awareness, that is your true nature. This pure empty awareness is the peace that is beyond and before the thinker of thought , it is your birth right.

hey, eckhart tolle, you already wrote that twice. better stop focusing on listening to that distant sound and start thinking again.

kek, I know what you mean brother.
you might find this of use:
>lawofone.info

Because you are an dip shit who thinks a singularity can "Big bang" itself into itself to become itself and observe itself without not having to be itself. You are a pleb and a faggot

i never ever said that. you might want to consider english comprehension through reading courses beginner level 1.
what i did say was that reality doesn't need to be observed in order of it to be what it is and function. it just logically doesn't need to. sorry mate

>he doesn't know about the nature of time/space
>he doesn't know about the nature of space/time

It's a SINGULARITY. Reality and consciousness are NOT DISTINCT phenomenons in your SINGULARITY. Can consciousness exist without the background reality that exists without it? NO. You are incapable of simplistic reasoning. YOU are the same faggots will argue that evolution created humans but human creations like cars and cities are "Unnatural". You are a bitch and a fedora. Fuck off my board

Attached: 920x920.jpg (757x920, 63K)

>consciousness can not exist without reality
well, i agree on that one since consciousness is just a matter interacting with matter actually (your brain doing his job). this kind of actually proves MY point, not yours and OP's about some magical universal consciousness
so what the fuck are you trying to say now? that i am a faggot and that this is your board? we both know you are full of shit

TRY NOT BEING A CUNT, MATE.

>A singularity interacting with itself to become itself except when it didn't exist as itself to begin as itself

What a fucking pleb.

>meaningless word salad
the way communication works is that you are to be trying to communicate your thoughts to me. i can't read your mind and therefore i can't understand what you are thinking because this word salad is not merely sufficient to form a reasonable information
nice ad hominems btw

>Muh physical laws muh laws of science
>Oh by the way they don't make any sense
>BUT
>If you factor in this invisible dark matter matter that doesn't exist and can't be seen but it still exists anyways, it works hehe!

Attached: retarded-pepe.jpg (600x484, 27K)

Damn someone just got his hands on Berkeley for the first time. Congrats.

Are you going to ever make any premise? Why are you impersonating the bullies that bullied you in elementary school, user? Make a premise already. Are you saying consciousness can exist without reality? Are you saying reality can't exist without consciousness? Are you just saying that anything is possible because you haven't studied the logical consistency of physical laws? Are you saying that logic is not to be "believed"/trusted? What the fuck are you saying, mate?

Attached: dumb as fuck niggers.jpg (830x668, 54K)

Your bait is weak af my dude; try harder.

Attached: sun pepe.png (700x490, 265K)

>Are you saying my conclusion must validate my premise if my conclusion predates the existence of my premise?

Attached: 1529880463003.png (1104x927, 84K)

You forget also that God must exist inside his own laws other wise he exists inside somone's elses laws, in which case the laws and whoever set them is God of god.

>formed by the immaterial mind

that assumes such thing exists, contrary to our observations so far

confirming something and making it tangible on perception are two entirely different things that you try to make interchangeable

based on your flawed notions it can mean whatever you want to mean, solipsism is unarguable stance as it can't be verified from within the system, one must go out of it and thus arguing over it is a waste of time

I can't know if god is real or not, nor can you by definition. So building mental constructs to prove him will not help as those constructs are build by our limited frame of reference trying to arguing the infinite. Why don't we spent our limited time being conscious to do something productive instead.

Attached: 1235406873947.jpg (1205x881, 61K)

another word salad, officially bait. i always eat the bait unfortunately.
at least i laughed at your picture, nice one. downloaded. have a good evening, troll

Attached: 1478653012598.png (504x504, 140K)

i fucking hate it when people call me hispanic

eвaлa бpaтлe, oбяcни им нa плeбoвeтe

Get the fuck off of my board

Attached: 1523085394567.png (680x680, 355K)

no you

Attached: oh god.png (480x854, 340K)

>implying reality isn't a hallucination
>implying our existence isn't defined by our own brain
I think therefore i am op