Are the millennials a lost generation, pol? The women are childless and 30. Their lives are ruined

Are the millennials a lost generation, pol? The women are childless and 30. Their lives are ruined.

But what about the men? While many are s o y faggots, many are also finally starting to drift right, and unfuck their shit. They still have 5-10 years to accumulate wealth and attract a 20 something waifu. Will they make it?

Attached: 98zypz.jpg (480x640, 18K)

Young Women are fucked in the head beyond belief. It’s really fucking bad, women only care about vanity and whoring around for attention. On top of the fact that they are genetically only capable of loving themselves. The only guys who have a shot at procreating are those with money, or a personality, or good looks. Envem guys with money get tossed aside for guys who are good looking and have a big social circle. This is a new phenomena with social media.

Yes. I’m getting my shit together and plan on wifing an 18-20 yo church girl by the time I’m 30. Women my age are whores

no, gen x was the first lost generation because their parents were boomers who were hippies first.
Much like gen z has to deal with millennial sluts for moms. It's a cycle

Nice bobs but looks fake

> The women are childless and 30
Lost generation in general but not in it's entirety. A lot of millenial women are still 20-25 give or take a couple of years and are seriously taking steps to dial back their careers and start families. All I hear them talk about is their eggs and debating whether they turn to dust at 28 or 30 and how many girls were tricked into freezing eggs for post 30 attempts that never pan out.

You guys need to sort yourselves out and make sure that any girl looking for an out can find a decent guy that can lead them out.

Or just sit there and bitch about general trends while beating off to 2D loli cat girls while drinking soda, up to you. (3rd option is MGTOW, highly recommended if you are paranoid or already been burned)

Spoiler: You will never get your shit together

>the women are childless and 30
DOG MOMS

>d-do i still have a chance to pick up my life pol??
No.

Pretty sure this generation is fucked but most those women will be single mothers, lesbians, and female to Male trannies.
Women don't matter

>the abbo aussie cunt huffs petrol and demands a lighter for his ciggy.
You're country is trash by the way.

Attached: thereitis.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

this

Naw Gen X doesn't have it so bad, at most we lost a decade of asset accumulation. The 2000s were sort of treading water. Life is better now.

We got out of college between 08 and 10 in the worst economy in ages. Trump is bringing us back with lower taxes and better jobs. Yes, we lost a decade. But not a generation.

t 30yr old

>attract a 20 something waifu
i'll wait til they allow to fuck 12-14 year old as if it a regular normal thing and i'll just attract 10-20 wifus at the same time and keep them at my villa playing and having fun

Gen Z men are based af but Gen Z women still whore around just as much as millennial women.

source - i am gen z

>finally starting to drift right, and unfuck their shit.
yes. young white men go right by 10 points now. also they have alot of time. they can pretty much be 35-40 and still have a successful family life

women of course go left left by like 20 points and are utterly fucked. it will be weird because basically an entire generation of women will not reproduce

Ahh well. That is life I suppose.

I don't know, but I'm 33 and have been working my ads off since I was 15 with nothing to show for it. Fell for the college meme, fell for the STEM meme, worked a couple years as a manufacturing engineer for $1/hr more than what I was making working at a bike shop while in college, now i work in an unrelated field. I regret everything, didn't get to have fun in my 20s because I was either working or too broke to do anything.
I feel like I had my future stolen from me, things turned out to be so much shittier than they could have been, everywhere you look things are crumbling or destroyed.
I feel like I want to start a family so I can try to give them a better life than I had, but I'm afraid that it will just be much worse for them.

in most states you can go for a 16 yr thats young enough i think

As a late 20s male who has turned down females who wanted to bear my children, the situation is pretty fucked

Females generally don't believe in or care about love anymore. They're either ugly and desperate or attractive and dickholsters

>Will they make it?
Yes. We're all gonna make it guys.

Attached: 1528292561665.jpg (335x327, 25K)

>stem meme
literally this i have like 50k in loans and im going to get a job that pays 55k if im lucky and then have to work my self up to 100k tops.

>26 y/o
yes.

We have the same acceptability percentage as niggers.
And we all know what needs to be done with the niggers.

$35k here, have barely touched the principle in 6 years.

I have faith in the younger generations. They will figure it out.

You don't have a clue what you're saying faggot. Women want nothing more than to feel secure, at any moment. All you need to do is find out what a woman is most insecure about then emulate that strength. There is more to this but unless you stupid newfags study it yourself you'll only miserably fail if I dish it out.

My shits already together but I'm not going to be a good goy and play your shitty games. Women will be beyond fucked for several generations, why go after 20 somethings when they start being whoring themselves out at 12-14?

I'll just wait and build a future without women instead.

Yillennials are trash. Things are going to go downhill in the 2020s once the boomers finally retire for good.

More like yifflennials

Attached: 5955E9A8-D7AB-4444-8F42-A0648B9945CA.jpg (3000x2250, 1.27M)