Why do majority black areas always look so run down and trashy? Do poor white areas look similarly bad?

Why do majority black areas always look so run down and trashy? Do poor white areas look similarly bad?

Attached: ghetto-philadelphia.jpg (903x576, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqVt-hqhYNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers

/thread

driving through NJ it's pretty amazing. the closer you get to NYC you can tell what neighborhoods are majority white and what ones are majority MUH PEOPLE OF COLOR... without ever seeing a person outside

That's because NJ is segregated as fuck. All the niggers and spics have their containment zones and whites move out in droves when too many start moving into another area

...and that's a good thing.

Nobody is morally obligated to share their town with niggers or spics.

Yes, poor white areas are trailer parks full of meth cooks, junkies and pedos

I may be able to help with this, you see i was raised by niggers, white ones, but they were definitely niggers
Niggers don't realize that they can change their reality, this was one of the hardest things for me to overcome during my transition, the fact that I could change not just the foundation of my own life, but the actual physical world around me, I didn't have to live in trash, I didn't have to be a nigger.
A nigger will walk out of their back door and see a pile of tires or a broken fence or his passed out homies and just walk right past it all, never even seeing the offending items; that pile of trash may as well be a 10 ton boulder or a 200 foot tree, it's perfectly natural and nothing is out of order; you wouldn't try to move a 10 ton boulder would you? Then why would you try to pick up that pile of trash or throw those tires away? That's the way God made it and that's just the way it's gonna be, deal with it, This mentality becomes so infectious that niggers will actually get violent if you try to help them clean up, they think you're stealing from em, they get all agitated and short, wondering what the fuck this white man is doing messing with God's creation, that pile of tires. It makes it impossible for them to change, anything; the world just is to them, if God had wanted it cleaner and more organized then he would've made it like that, in the meantime quit fuckin shit up

Good post. Whether or not we want to believe it, the fact of the matter is that we are in control of ourselves, and we can accomplish stuff if we set our mind to it.

More beer bottles and cans laying around and a preference for trailer parks.

>Do poor white areas look similarly bad?

many do

t. lived in a trailer park until i was 9

There's literally one occupied house in that block, man.

Yeah, just go to some rural backwater shithole in Arkansas or West Virginia.

niggers live like shit. So anywhere enough niggers go then it becomes a slum. Your better nigger wish to live like whites. That's why shows like Fresh Prince were so inspirational for the niglets in the hood. They could watch it and see a few niggers who were emulating whites rather than low life types like old dirty bastard.

no, ever seen a trailer park?

poor white people usually keep their property clean and neat.

Negroes are naturally incapable of sustaining civilization. They are a primitive version of humans.

/thread

Same as the trashy native reservations here, not hard to tell when you have entered reservation land.

Niggers are incapable of maintaining civilization. That race should be sterilized entirely and forced to go extinct

Wow, philly looks like Bradford, UK

This is the dirt poor, all-white neighborhood I grew up in. The median income as of 2018 is less than $20,000 a year per household. We were all poor yet we never felt the need to destroy our community and turn it into a drug infused trash heap.

I now live in a city that's 30% black, and when you drive down a street where blacks live you immediately know it because it's a completely dirty, unkempt shithole. It's why I cannot buy the "black crime is out of control because of poverty" claim. Every day I drive to work I drive through one of the aforementioned neighborhoods. You'll see brand new cars in the driveway (I saw an escalade with a 30 day tag on it in a driveway of a house where the gutters were hanging off the side of the house, half laying on the ground) but the houses and whole neighborhood are still shit. How on earth can you afford a brand new car and live in a trash heap? It makes no sense.

There is something profoundly wrong with black people. They are NOT like white people. I never, ever believed that until I lived here.

Attached: Untitled4.jpg (1051x429, 103K)

I lived in philly. That street looks way nicer than the ones where they are all occupied. There are streets in philly that literally look like they were bombed. No roof and missing the exterior wall but people still living in them. Every all filled with dirty matresses and trash. 3 square feet of grass per block, yet it is still overgrown with 4 foot weeds.

The problem is not lack of niggers. The problem is niggers.

Let's spruce up their rundown ghettos, then gerrymander it when those ungrateful bastards run.

Gentrify, not gerrymander.
I'm an idiot

Niggers. Always niggers. I've seen houses and neighborhoods turn to absolute shit due to section 8 niggers moving in.

Attached: 1397274390936.jpg (1280x1698, 510K)

It keeps rent low. How many of these places are actually owned by the people who live in them?

>Do poor white areas look similarly bad?
Yes, but you're still far less likely to be raped, robbed and murdered in them

Some white people make the outsides our houses look like shit so the niggers don't try to rob us and get shot.

Yeah? I live in Philly also. I actually agree. It's the blacks. In the lower class spic and mick neighborhoods they have their grannies come out and sweep out the sidewalks. Or they force their shitty kids to do it, teach them responsibility

Black neighborhoods have filth accrete undisturbed save for the occasional rainstorm to flush into the storm drains.

Question for the Americans, are these houses that are available to buy for like $1000 legit, as in, they actually exist.

Here you can't get anything for less than £80k ($110k) and that's in a shit area.

There are some pretty run down blue collar, methy, and redneck areas. But they're usually set aside for white people with the least motivation, most problems, and least money.

There is literally no difference here other than that guy burning down his house for what little insurance money he could get so he could move.

Poor white areas are nothing like negro slums. Through work I’ve been to both. I’ve seen plenty of trailer parks. You’d be surprised how nice they can be. Even the whites who have drug problems usually do a half decent job of covering it up. Blacks and mixed race families invariably lived in awful conditions, no matter the neighborhood they lived in.

I learned some things about negros though:
1. The average negro “household” consists of 2-3 adult women and a handful of kids. Adult men come and go.
2. I never realized before how often negros talk to themselves. It’s kind of scary.
3. They are incredibly superstitious and even though they’re all Christian they don’t understand the religion at all. I always thought it’s like a cargo cult to them. They only believe in it because they associate it with white people and they see how successful we are on a civilizational scale.

Yes. In Philadelphia they often have to have their floors and roofs ripped out since they're so old and bowed. You'll still have to drop like 30K to have it livable, 50k if you want to be comfortable.

ay at least they fixed the step

Fpbp

It really saddens me what niggers did to many of our once great cities. All of these houses could've been great homes, but nobody wants to live in the land of niggers.

Attached: 1463274234000.png (1893x813, 2.32M)

Looks goregous. Specially the view

If you put poor nips in the same area, it'd look respectable.

Negroes don't really care too much about maintenance and making their area look clean and nice.

They exist in parts of America that are literally 3rd-world tier because they are inhabited solely by 3rd world blacks. There are entire cities of blacks living on welfare that look like war zones. No sane person would ever want to live there, that’s why they’re so cheap.

Only in Detroit or Baltimore
More like 10000
Usually a burnt out rowhouse shell, non habitable
We aren't even talking about the hood at this point...it's hell on Earth where these houses are.

White drug addicts always have a trade they don't have to steal they will do carpentry or mechanic work on the side. They are still handy and have a reasonable IQ. Niggers ask for change.
Also this is a large reason
Almost all black people live on welfare and live on subsidesed housing almost for free, they will never own it but the goverment will pay the landlord the niggers rent, thus the niggers dont take care of shit, they think everything is the landlord or citys responceabiliy.

as a person whose lived in poor rural america

yes, they do

I don’t get mad at the blacks because that’s just how they are - they can’t help it. What else would you expect from primitive beings? I’m mad at the people who allow them to do this and to inhabit our nations, and insist that they’re just the same as us. It’s insanity.

Quit being a bigot. This is what vibrant diversity looks like.

Attached: north st louis 1.png (1619x1532, 3.9M)

Yes but they are completely dilapidated shit holes in neighborhoods where it's so bad, that police will stop you late at night and scold you for not running through red lights (since niggers will rob you).

I just signed for a $500k house that isn't even CLOSE to the size or quality of any of those homes. Those were once beautiful, well-constructed family homes that anyone would love to own. Even lower and middle class families could afford something like that, and have pride in the place they live. Then niggers moved in and neglected them, and they're all slated for demolition decades before they were set to expire. I bet they once all had copper pipes and sturdy wood floors. Some of those are still beautiful even in their dilapidated state. It's so fucking sad what happens when niggers take over white areas. The complain about gentrification, but white people lived there first.

No. 2 is interesting. Ive worked with niggers and they hum to them selve, or saying a bunch of swears jumbled together like I aint got no fuckin time fo dis wite nigga cracka bitch on my muma bruh ima quit dis mutha fuka en jus trap out da crack house rich gang nigga gang ohh ohh ahh ahh ahh ahhhhh

I've lived in housing commission areas (government housing), and the poor Euros looked after them reasonably well, and did gardening all the same.

There wasn't much difference to the middle class areas.

This is Philly Top Kek! I live here Liberal Cities are like Clown World. We should have an IRL meetup in Philly this summer.

Yep

Negroes never evolved into our lifestyle, and the crazies that think they can do it with enough gibbs are the problem, not the Negro.

The Negro is made for a primitive tribal lifestyle (not a worst lifestyle, just different).

It was due to redlining before.

You're a nigger larping.

That is not the results of blacks, Kike slumlords burn their buildings when white people move out and blacks come in (white flight) the jews burnt down a shit load of apartment buildings in the Bronx from the 60s-early 90s. The niggers then turned the burnt buildings into hangouts and crack houses. Rather then clean and fix a shitty house up like in revenage of the nerds they rather live amongst eyesoars.

fpbp

Attached: north st louis 2.png (1487x1144, 2.78M)

It's because blacks live there
It's the same all over the world

Attached: north st louis 3.png (1584x1288, 3.3M)

Attached: north st louis 4.png (1313x1130, 2.34M)

>Whites have thriving community that supports the population
>Niggers move in, blanda it up
>Whites leave before the Property values hit rock bottom due to increase in crime and lack of social cohesion.
>Niglets don't take school seiously
>When niglets grow up, they have minimum education and skills
>No good jobs (if the niggers actually try to work) that actually pay good.
>Very little tax base from income
>Very little tax base from property taxes.
>The city is still the same size when it had three time the population and was white
>Not enough niggers to fill the vacant buildings
>Not enough taxes to repair the infrastructure
>Police are stretched thin and niggers gonna nig
>Teachers at niglet factories are demoralized
>The rare oreo at school who takes it seriously is an outcast and also demoralized
>Whites are demoralized and escape as soon as possible
>Niglets grow up with literally no authority
>Might makes might, Gangs are the only respectful force around

It's sad but niggers truly are niggers and there is no fixing it.

poor google drivers

Remember, niggers are not a product of their environment but moreso their environment is a product of them.

>The rare oreo

It'd suck to be one

Meant to say might makes right.

looks /comfy/

Soviet housing block/хpyщёвкa not a nigger in site. Not to fucking bad for a communist country.

Attached: 43338_big.jpg (700x289, 61K)

Modern day housing project in Clichy-sous-bois, france

Attached: niggers.jpg (396x254, 43K)

Besides Camden South Jersey is pretty damn white too. Actually, the further south you go the whiter it gets.

Pic related

Attached: wwehtcci5vpz.jpg (4618x3464, 2.13M)

You cucks have obviously not travelled through the back woods of Missouri ! Lulz
I would rather chill with the niggers in Ferguson.

Would it kill a nigger to paint the fuckin walls

Attached: h-04-IMG-4927.jpg (1000x667, 227K)

The welfare state has put black culture into a child's mentality. It literally never even occurs to the common black man that he could help his own community or improve his own living situation if he wanted to. They've been told that they're oppressed and at the mercy of white people for so long that they now think they're powerless to do anything to move themselves forward, so they sit on their asses and wait for the handouts big enough to actually make a difference. Those aren't going to come, however, because the people who get votes off the black community have an interest in keeping them poor and hooked on the welfare tit. It's actually kind of genius. The left treats black people like perpetual problems they can justify their own existence with. Black neighborhoods provide leftists with everything they need for their agendas: crime rates for gun control, poverty for welfare, grade inequalities for education reform and affirmative action. They're like political agriculture.

Attached: gustavo.jpg (500x281, 34K)

it's only the northeast surrounding NYC. Besides Hoboken and a few other small sections, it's a brown hell hole. Northwest Jersey is extremely white too

Yeah it’s surreal.

I remembered more about them:
4. A ton of black adults are prescribed a bunch of different pills. I’d never seen anything like it before. Huge piles of pill bottles, all legally prescribed. Like 10-12 separate types.
5. They all have ashtrays just sitting on their beds.
6. Apparently they sign up for internet and other services knowing they won’t pay it. When they rack up hundreds in unpaid bills and the services are cancelled - they just open a new account in their child’s name and repeat. I’d talk to internet company guys who said they’d reinstall internet at the same address 3-4 times a year, under a different name each time.

It’s funny because my country is the same way. The black areas are super ghetto, poor, shanty towns, barrios, and the white areas are very rich

White people use public housing as a crutch to help them on their way to self reliance. A nigger uses public housing as a life long wheel chair and despise self reliance because you have to work

Attached: lead_960.jpg (960x640, 190K)

>painting that wall
It would need to be torn down, you can tell it's completely infested with mold and the only way to fix it would be to tear out chunks of the house or w/e the fuck that is in.

Attached: 1397268578393.jpg (2024x1041, 387K)

Looks like a great place for the kids to throw around a frisbee or run with a dog.

There goes the neighborhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqVt-hqhYNk
Fucking disgrace, if they don't work they should be beaten until they have a valid physical handicap

It most be so disheartening for high IQ blacks

Still, its a better temporary fix for under 20 dollars and a hour of work then to look at that ugly shit

knew that was New Orleans even before I saw the HANO sign

All I know is that even the poorest trailer trash that I'd ever known were never a threat for criminal activity toward me or the community. The patterns are what they are, and they are clear. Niggers are simply the worst.

I live in the New Orleans metro area... I know this all too well.

Depends.Some of them weave an intricate web of all sorts of reasons black people are the way they are. Others of them accept the truth and are disgusted.

Metairie is a shithole now. I need to move.

The idea of “black culture” being the problem is stupid. Their problem is that they are simply low-IQ primitive humans. Their culture is a result of that.

I liked how you call black neighborhoods political agriculture though - that’s genius. I’m stealing that.

Thomas Sowell must feel like an island spec on the ocean for his entire life.

That was before the 2005 meth boom, before that white American ghettos the worst thing you would encounter was a wigger with an airsoft gun smashing mailboxes at night

The homes there are mostly places that their great grandfathers. And the folks tend to be self-sufficient.

Attached: brainlet221.png (645x729, 63K)

I just LEFT the damned city for Metairie. I'll be damned if I'm gonig to drive all the way from the northshore just to avoid nogs while keeping my job.

He's had a lot of opportunities to meet smart blacks in his life. So I'm sure he feels more like a spec among an archipelago of specs in the middle of an ocean.

Honestly some of these burned out shells look like pretty comfy places for a STALKER style campout with a bottle of vodka and a guitar, has anyone ever tried that or would you get found out while camping inside and stabbed?

Attached: WE.gif (569x320, 2.65M)

Great grandfathers (built)

I would. I have family over there. It's night and day. Too bad non whites will probably start swarming over there once they completely swallow the metro area.

Literal lies, you have never seen the poor white trash of the mid and northwest

There is a 90% chance that they are a crack den at least 5 nights out of the week. If you are white, you will be attacked on sight because it will be assumed that you have money. The fight alone will leave you with some kind of disease as you get bodily fluids on you defending yourself, assuming you live.

>poor people
>USA
are you literally retarded

Have you seen those abandoned buildings they turn into airsoft and paintball fields? Maybe once the blacks are out, we can turn it into that.

Attached: excitementland.jpg (1352x1973, 790K)