Jow Forums on Gun Control

Another shooting happened today, and so, that marks a new round of stimulating intellectually debate regarding the place that firearms have in the United States. Jow Forums What is your best argument FOR gun control?

Attached: Based Ted.jpg (620x413, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

handldefense.com/2018/06/ssris-and-the-second-amendment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would never formulate an argument against my best interests.

wtf im #cruzmissile now

Gun control is Trigger discipline and a clear sight picture.

>Is that a Lee Enfield?

That's just it, I have yet to read or hear a cohesive pro-gun-control argument that couldn't be broken down to "I don't care about numbers, it feels like the right thing to do,'

and am hoping that someone around here might be able to do better than that.

Attached: The second coming of the supreme gentlemen.png (640x480, 110K)

when the left is openly talking about a civil war and other forms of insurrection because they aren't going to get their way on the supreme court
why would the right even consider giving up our guns?

Attached: 2ndFO.jpg (741x596, 87K)

GUYS! Read the post, I am asking for antigunners to make their best case for gun control,
fuck off!

handldefense.com/2018/06/ssris-and-the-second-amendment/

its always been known that SSRI's cause some people to be even more violent.

I'm sorry, we're gonna ban shotguns too now? Even the cUcK doesn't do that.

>exclamation points

yep, we got a boomer here

Attached: dpsapdapdpsdpp.jpg (759x457, 69K)

you aren't going to find a genuine pol autist who is in favor of gun control, shills and the like are too busy making blacked threads to come and make an ass of themselves in here

I know they are here, lurking, I have seen them before

There was meant to be a tumblr raid happening soon, on here, b, mlp, mu and a few other boards. Where are they?

Attached: 1452396904923.png (700x394, 655K)

There really isn't a good argument, since it is a variation of unenforceable "object law". A particular assemblage of mechanical parts is deemed too dangerous for a person to posess. The set of deadly objects will grow and grow, until it contains absolutely everything used to commit some act of violence - piano wire, for example. This goes beyond concerns of personal or community health, as in the case of toxic and corrosive chemicals (bullets can be cheaply made of safe metals, so no valid tangent there), and requires the elimination of privacy to enforce - especially here, where firearm ownership is ubiquitous, and there are countless talented machinists capable of manufacturing anything (guns are a simple projects compared to engines, for example). It is ultimately an infringement of the basic human right to privacy that cannot be effectively enforced, and a total ban would only pump billions of dollars into the black market - cutting into tax revenue, funding criminal enterprises, etc...

Human beings have the ability to commit acts of great violence, regardless of the implement. We need to be better people first, and the guns will go away when people perceive no reason to own them. We are not there now, and we can't be there for as long as adversity so sharply rises against the deep-seated traditions and the security they afford to so many.

Fuck you.

meme flag sage

>OP's pic

Go, Dahnald. Take the delegates. I'll hold this chokepoint until you and the delegates are clear. Don't look back, Dahnald. This is my destiny.

A god's honest shame it wasn't a shooting at CNN

if I was a journalist I would be pro 2nd amendment and open carry 24/7 and pull out my journo card any time anyone asked why i feel i need to be armed and say 'so I defend myself so I can investigate and spreadTRUTH!'

but no, journalists are all anti 2nd amendment fags who hate freedom and spread lies 24/7, making themselves targets while doing nothing to defend themselves, so other journos can then profit off the story when they are slaughtered for being lying scum, perpetuating jewery.

Attached: 1475989728851.jpg (640x822, 191K)

Attached: 1528557833297.png (960x960, 873K)

It's pointless to debate gun control now.

After we replace Kennedy with a constitutional conservative, there will be no gun control in your life time.

We won.

Womp womp.

Attached: 36364565687.jpg (400x234, 18K)

The best argument for gun control is so that the government will have all the power. Which is great if you are in the government but not so good if you're not. That's about it really. If you trust your government implicitly to always do whats right for you as an individual and to never sacrifice you for " the common" good then you're all set. Assuming your best interest NEVER come into any kind of conflict with anyone else's best interests. Like say big business or some leader's "great plan" in which case you'll probably be sacrificed or at least chased off. You know, for the "common good" and all that.

Semiautomatic rifles shoot one bullet per trigger pull, killing up to one person per trigger pull.

Shotguns can shoot 100 bullets per trigger pull which can kill 100 people.

Why are shotguns legal?

Come on all the fag countries did it years ago. .

Why the fuck raid /mlp/? For what fucking puropse?

Thinking things through, the post

you're looking for logical reason behind the actions of people who want are planning and organizing a coordinated movement to go onto an anonymous imageboard website and are convinced they will, if they post enough, change the minds and culture of these boards. This is something these people are actually devoting time and effort to. Think about it.

Attached: 1523929733147.jpg (534x612, 45K)

Gun control is an absolute must:
1.) Firm grip, both hands
2.) Focus on the front sight
3.) Squeeze the trigger (no slamming/jerking)
4.) Know your target and whats beyond it
5.) All guns are loaded
6.) Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy (muzzle control)

Might makes right, got it.

>What is your best argument FOR gun control?
A custom grip.

we have a winner

Anyone buying an assault rifle clearly has an agenda.

There isn't an argument for gun control unless you want to get rid of the Republic. Its the 2nd amendment is very clear.

>liberal pet niggers shot 21 people in chicago on monday
>only the ((white)) guy gets national news
we'll get to it the second you get to your migrant rape problem

Attached: Capture.png (1134x334, 44K)

Attached: 1529768403685m.jpg (576x1024, 93K)

>Jow Forums What is your best argument FOR gun control?
I believe firearm control is key to proper firearms safety.
Always control the direction in which the muzzle of the firearm is pointed, and control of the trigger finger is also key.
Safety first.

At the time of the founding of the United States, American citizens had weapons that were on par (slightly worse) with one of the world's superpowers (Great Britain). Still the Founding Fathers decided to put in the constitution the right to arms. You are giving weapons into the hands of citizens capable of fighting any force on Earth. That is what it still should be today. We should allow the citizens of the United States to procure weapons that are needed to fight a superpower or any tyranny that may rise up from within our nation. It is not my job to convince people we should have weapons because it is already in the constitution. It is the job of opponents to shit on the Founding Fathers and be arrogant enough to think they knew better than an oppressed group fighting for their freedom.

tldr: read last line of paragraph