Did millennials kill Toys R Us?

Did millennials kill Toys R Us?

Attached: 46B5AEA6-8B49-4E0C-AFB2-189772F635BE.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KB_Toys
youtube.com/watch?v=4JYUo9WKkao
money.cnn.com/2018/03/20/news/companies/kb-toys-toys-r-us/index.html
streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, boomer fucks like Bezos/amazon killed toys are us.

No running the company like it was still the early 90s did.

Millennials didn't create the anti-natalist death culture, we're just victims of it. Roe v Wade isn't on us. Normalising working on a Sunday wasn't us. Women having careers wasn't our idea. Normalising everyone going into education until 21 minimum wasn't us. Importing adults to artificially sustain our population wasn't us.

No, but 30 year old boomers like you should kill themselves.

Attached: E2EBC3BA-41B4-47A7-B896-32B16BB46DB5.png (233x216, 29K)

Millennials are pure human garbage, on the same level as kiddy fiddlers

Lmao, keep telling yourself that.

no

Attached: toys r us.jpg (576x768, 84K)

Hahahahaha I didn’t tell myself anything, I just told YOU

Attached: 35AA445D-062E-48DE-991A-3917F263DD9A.jpg (381x353, 30K)

Boomers

No, Toys R Us killed Toys R Us.

lol, fucking retard.

Their prices ruined then. Why shop there if it’s five bucks cheaper on amazon? If anything millennial were the last generation that made it relevant.

This. They bought the company and they loaded it with debt so it could go private. If that never happened and if it stayed publicly traded it'd still be in business.

Millennial parents would rather give their kids devices than toys. This is a fact you brainlet.

Attached: 74FC4F86-9E45-43F0-A787-2A446A898AB4.jpg (1282x854, 568K)

KB toys was better. They had actual imported anime and other japanese toys, figures and collectibles. Toys r us had over priced barbies.

>not even playing 'brandings' like we did
>throw a tennis ball as hard as you can at someone, try to make as red a mark as possible.

>Did millennials kill Toys R Us?
No, Mitt Romney and Bain Capital did

Why do kids need toys when you can just give them a tablet? All that wasted plastic is bad for the environment anyway

how could Toys R Us been saved?
>revamp the stores to make it a destination than just a toy store
>in store exclusive toys?
>got in earlier to price match or price out Amazon?

happens all the time

modern day crony crapitalism

Attached: romney lol.jpg (600x600, 56K)

boomer and Gen X parents killed Toys R Us.

> new toys are gay
> Toys R Us sold shit toys
> lack of video games
> no computers

New Toys R Us = BEST BUY

That's where normie kids get their cell phones, tablets, and TVs. Also... DRONES.

Toys R Us should have concentrated on electronics, tradable card games, tabletop RPGs, toy guns. old school GI Joes, anime shit.

Not faggy toys.

>KB toys

another company destroyed by private equity

Millennials just aren't having kids period.

>K·B Toys (also known as Kay Bee Toys)[2] was an American chain of mall-based retail toy stores in the United States owned by Bain Capital.

> owned by Bain Capital.

If Bain Capital buys your company, start looking for another job.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KB_Toys

Attached: tax cuts for billionaires.png (700x700, 633K)

>30 year old boomers

I invite you to read a history book, you daft cunt.

I'm a Millennial female and I like women having careers and birth control.

Attached: 30 year old boomer.jpg (233x216, 7K)

>t. 45yo millennial

Republicans at Bain Capital looted the company, forced their prices to remain high, and ultimately caused them to lose to things like amazon.

no such thing

Best toys were made by the now defunct British toy manufacturer Corgi. Made like a tank and my kids play with them now.

BTFO cheap China shit

Attached: IMG_3366.jpg (736x736, 68K)

No but that finance firm that bought them out sure did.

Leverage buyout, Amazon/Wal Mart offering the same shit for cheaper prices, and children preferring video games over toys did.

Another boomer it seems, this time he might actually be from the correct age group

Attached: 3E664937-A78C-44A2-B604-20BC87081A8F.jpg (785x562, 103K)

Fpbp. Bezos did.

They killed KayBToys a couple decades back.

This is how the women I work with “argue.” They said they like something instead of actually giving reasons why we should do something or not.

Boomer fucks like Bain Capital, not even Amazon

I take great offense from this, HOW DARE YOU compare me to a fucking Millennial

We should because we need to be independent from potential abusers and should get a chance for a middle class living. Also talented women shouldn't be held back in life.

Absolutely!

Millennials ruin just about everything. They just had to buy Chinese counterfeits from Amazon and eBay.

Then they are outraged when they have to pay full price for the real deal in a brick and mortar store. They expect they should pay the cheap Chinese knockoff or bootleg price for everything.

They are they reason for keeping the chinks in business.

Attached: 1530075842221.jpg (700x734, 107K)

fuck off you boomer peice of shit

>toys 4 cucks imported pajeets
>forced white people to train pajeets or get fired
>fired white people anyway lol
>sent white jobs back to india with pajeets

Attached: toys 4 cucks.png (664x99, 13K)

Nothing better than a good ole goyboy, amirite?

I don't have kids so I have no reason to go to Toys R Us.

>Muh millennials

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

No. Trying to break into electronics was a huge mistake for them, they could never compete with Best Buy, Circuit City (when in business), WalMart or Amazon for that type of product. But they dominated when it came to toys for decades and Bain Capital fucked it all up in a matter of a few years because they did everything half-assed.

kathleen kennedy killed toys r us by making the new star wars movies so shitty no one wanted to buy the toys

Attached: IMG_2114.jpg (1200x1600, 491K)

Boomers binge buying on Amazon did.

Nah, it's just toys in the US is really shitty

Talented women are rare. You don’t make rules for the exceptions.

No we need to throw abusers off roof tops.

Working is everything. Most people work make work jobs. Most people, men and women, don’t have careers, they have jobs. They work at the amazon warehouse, or as truck drivers, or in retail. They aren’t finding the career for cancer or building rockets like feminists want you to believe.

Have fun being tied to a desk 8 hours a day making someone else rich when your biological tells you to be raising your children.

Women evolved to be taken care of men. They have spent a long time on earth being helpless during pregnancy and watching their helpless infant after pregnancy. They crave strong, dominant men to protect them and provide them resources.

Men who abuse are the ones we need to throw off roof tops, BTW. Not talented women LOL

Also I mean real abuse, not “my husband doesn’t give me enough attention so I’m a victim”abuse

*working isn’t everything.

Millennials are poison, kill everything they touch

>"Strong" (closet homosexual) black man
>White female holding black shaft
>Autistic spic

Soooo what were they getting at here?

I'm pretty sure TRU already had exclusive toys.

You did.

Attached: image.png (557x800, 251K)

I just want to congratulate OP for spelling millennials correctly

Here's a breakdown of what happened to Toys R Us:

Reminder that sexual attraction to heavily pregnant 14 year old Dutch-Jewish girls is completely healthy and normal

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

They shot themselves in the foot multiple times. As for how I know, my cousin used to work at their marketing department at the Wayne HQ

His department basically saw the writing on the wall years ago after the whole blockbuster/netflix saga and proposed doing a pickup/delivery ordering system similar to a number of stores. Problem is the board and the CEO laughed it off. Meanwhile those fucks were more worried about office awards and bring your kid to work day than the actual numbers. When my cousin left in 2016 I wasn't surprised. He said they'd be dead within a few years

No, every toy being a shitty movie tie-in killed Toys R Us.

>I don't have kids so I have no reason to go to Toys R Us.

Never bought anything for someones elses kid?

Keep playing Fortnite, and you will continue not having kids.

Attached: 1528700454937.png (687x518, 355K)

Onions vey the onions know...

Attached: 1530081665799.png (416x596, 392K)

I don't think I owe evolution anything. Plus I don't like my peers so I don't want to submit to them.

I buy them stuff from other stores like baby clothes. I like playing candy crush too much for a baby right now tee hee

Nah, it just kill itself.

Future Land filler material.

>Bain Capital

They did the same to KB Toys,

but at least that brand trying to make a comeback as a Christmas pop up store chain

money.cnn.com/2018/03/20/news/companies/kb-toys-toys-r-us/index.html

Attached: images.png (225x225, 5K)

You can’t have “Toys R Us kids” if they’ve all been aborted.

Attached: B9994E8E-F2FD-4D7E-BCD9-33C8F8E35A6E.png (460x601, 400K)

Jealousy did

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: lovewomen.jpg (1949x1361, 1003K)