I wonder about Jow Forums's opinion concerning this issue

I wonder about Jow Forums's opinion concerning this issue.

twitter.com/OregonJOBS2/status/1012367383426576385

Attached: scren.png (615x432, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-28/feds-dismantle-occupy-ice-blockade-after-playing-mind-games-involving-metallica-and
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I don't have a twitter account and I don't want to give them my phone or email.

pmuB

bump™

Already tipped it. I didn't know Jow Forums supported fascists.

Attached: scren.png (615x432, 54K)

Bump

Attached: F26D794C-0A76-4427-BD35-4BEAC2CFF5BC.jpg (482x952, 128K)

Coke bump

Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: rat.png (590x125, 14K)

I really need to get a burner phone and set me up some twitter accounts. I miss fucking with people

>sees the poll going in the opposite direction as intended

>OY VEY WHITE SUPREMACISTS!

Attached: Untitled.png (610x140, 14K)

just did this the other day, too many happenings coming in the next few months ;)

BUMP everyone get in here

>Commit obstruction of justice and treason
>Police show up
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PROTECT AND SERVE

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (631x385, 275K)

What a surprise.

Eugene born gaywad here, honestly tired of these pretentious fuckheads, and tired of their influence over the state.
The police here are good to us, ICE does exactly what they need to do, not exactly what's morally right maybe, at least short term, but what's right for the nation, making it morally right in the long term for more people.

>Being this new
You can get an email and phone no. that expire after 30 minutes. Welcome to Jow Forums.

This. Every last one of you faggots should have dozens of accounts for every social media site.

Attached: 1508956322834.jpg (750x600, 76K)

I'm here, wtf do you want?

I've got a hunch, possible doxx on this kike. He lives in Eugene, OR and his twitter handle is OregonJOBS2. I know a liberal kike in Eugene, OR that works for the JOBS program, a career counselor, named James Meyer. Used to be a bandleader or something. See if you can tie them together anons.

faceberg dawt com backslash james.meyer.16568

>what do you guys think
I think you should read the rules.

Why would we bother harassing a random kike who put up a twitter poll? There are thousands of other targets more worth of energy.

To break their will, just a little bit doesn't hurt. The people who take these polls seriously and who care about them are weak minded individuals.

Kek

Attached: 20330EE2-068B-41BD-A2F5-0E8E11235BE0.png (750x1334, 161K)

Womp womp

Bump

what a surprise, he's a reposting plebbit fag too. he felt the need to inform people of that?

Attached: IMG_5308.jpg (750x616, 127K)

Umbp

voted 56.0001 %

nice try meyer
no one gives a shit about you.

I mean, at least he acknowledges it.

wants to make America a Jewish state

Attached: long nose of justice.png (1366x673, 172K)

wtf don't dox this faggot over a twitter poll. What the fuck is wrong with you?

t. kike

>meme flag, opinion discarded

>oy vey! Don't oppose the jews, goy! What's wrong with you?

Just respond with Numbers 20:14-21 where Moses asks permission of the Edomites to cross their land after the Jews flee Egypt and respects their decision to tell him "No" and goes around.

nvm didnt realize original comment was calling for a doxx. dont do that shit.

Yeah doxxing him will do some real damage. It'll just give them more of a reason to play victim.

Bump.

If you oppose the Jews by raping their children, you're still a pedophile and need to be gassed. Not all tactics are fucking equal. It is bad to dox random people on the internet who are doing something as harmless as putting up a poll.

Attached: illegalalien.jpg (1300x700, 211K)

Fuck these kikes, do you think they would ever hesitate to dox some literally who on our side and ruin his life, make him and his family homeless? Fuck no, they would do it and fucking laugh. Doxxing kikes should be the least of their fucking worries.

>jew boy
love it sweeties
keep it up
*sips tea*

I need a megaphone so I can drive by these faggots and yell at them. Been meaning to get one.

>occupying a government building
>thinking their duty in this particular situation is your protection

Your faggotry is showing.

They're gone desu.
DID played all kinds of mind fuck games with them and drove them off.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-28/feds-dismantle-occupy-ice-blockade-after-playing-mind-games-involving-metallica-and

Hello newfag

Attached: 1458359845619.gif (320x240, 475K)

They already scream victim on the daily. Fuck em.

I saw them around here when I went to get some sand from an industrial supplier. I was kind of surprised they were down there. I would have went back to harass them but the street was one-way and I had shit to do. I did drive by the Occupy Wall Street people a few times years ago and kept calling them faggots. I think shame works well against these types.

Attached: commie faggots.png (505x551, 115K)

every fucking time
>the opposing views should not be allowed to vote

My reply. I've yet to be banned on this sock, even though I've been calling people niggers and faggots.

I wonder if this will do it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-211707.png (1080x1920, 158K)

>oven dodger
Can't dodge the Dodge.

Attached: 1513939234117.png (756x661, 657K)

nothing wrong with lampshade

oy vey

This

and another bump

>POLackJack

Every
Fucking
Time

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME
(((((((ECHOES THROUGH HISTORY))))))

That's the name, don't wear it out.