When did white men stop being men?

Seriously, every time I'm on the subway or walking down the street I see white timidity on display. There will be a group of white lads just fooling around and being youngsters then a group of blacks come around and they become quite.The blacks are talking amongst themselves, laughing and minding their own business but the white chaps assume a submissive role.Their eyes dart downwards, their voices become low or they just stop talking all together.It irks me to my core whenever I see this. I'm old enough to remember when a nigger knew his place. That he was inferior and carried himself accordingly. Now whenever I have the misfortune of dealing with a nog, they always look me dead in my eyes when addressing me and their voice is cocksure.What does the future hold for the Aryan.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU
youtube.com/watch?v=qG9CLZfq7hA&t=4s
albinism.ohchr.org/about-albinism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aORDfJB3ITA&bpctr=1530245928
youtube.com/watch?v=ArES8qOgXDk&t=296s
youtube.com/watch?v=nuAkAzeAc5k
vice.com/en_us/article/pamkan/what-growing-up-as-a-black-albino-taught-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The thoughts in our heads speak loudest when we are most quiet.

You are pathetic.

I was walking into Target today when three young black guys tried to cut me off at the last second. I yelled watch it and they froze for a second. I could hear them mumbling to each other as they walked in behind me but they didnt confront me.

Attached: Hardware_01.jpg (847x464, 31K)

Go read a Jordan Peterson book and cry yourself to sleep. Racist assholes.

>chaps assume a submissive role.Their eyes dart downwards, their voices become low or they just stop talking all together
That is exactly what happens when one black guy is in a crowd of whites. They are all loud at the gym when there are four or five together but just one? Not a fuckin peep.

Attached: Hardware.jpg (960x536, 61K)

>Go read a Jordan Peterson book and cry yourself to sleep. Racist assholes.
racist for calling out those little ass holes for trying to barge their way in front of me.
GKYS

A lot of it is conditioning. Aux États-Unis par exemple, quand on est lycéen, les profs sont à leurs pieds (les noirs). En même temps, les jeunes blancs sont féminisés. Au fur et à mesure, le bilan est très lourd dans un sens psychologique

Suck a dick canacuck

Because you never know what will trigger homo niggerus to fly into a fit of rage.

>afraid of confrontation
>low testosterone
jew did his job with you

you racist you hate white people you go eat dicks right now faggot

I constantly have black and arab guys coughing and making noise to assert dominance when I am outside with a girl. Little do they know that I have trained myself to hold a thought and not get rattled by a room quietening down, or having random noise/ other men around. Their posture and expression fades when they realise they have ZERO impact and I am able to continue speaking without losing track of my thoughts or points. Bitches love it too

Attached: 1529928967647.png (420x420, 7K)

Fights are ugly, this is mortal combat mother fucker. When you destroy someone, the police come for you. Niggers die everyday as they have promulgated such an end. I carry not only to kill, but to stop from having to grind skulls into the pavement.

It's not fear that drives this response, but hate and disgust.

mostly because we aren't legally allowed to beat them anymore and they are violent and they have nothing to lose by going to jail where whites it will affect our jobs

I may have the tism but i dont get what you are saying, do normies do that? do they try to pick up fights with everyone that is with his girl minding his own business?

around blacks never relax

>do they try to pick up fights with everyone that is with his girl minding his own business?

Niggers do that. There’s a reason everyone hates them.

You are old enough to be obsolete you beta rotting shitstain. Father time and mother nature is going to remove you from the genepool you waste of air. No one cares about your fucking sob story. Get shit on old man.

Attached: futurebaby.jpg (1224x864, 246K)

Whoa.. powerful

Not exactly fights, just trying to get you to fuck up your words because you're intimidated by their cough/ ahem/ general sounds to embarrass you in front of the woman / feel dominant having been able to affect you

The black man as broken his chains and awakened to his true potential. Youre nothing but a weak wh*te boy, you always have been but now you dont have your whip to help you. You have to fight man to man now and you cant hang

France is full of FAGGOTS news at 11
bend over and take it pussy ass macron-tier midget granny fuckers

>Racist
then why are you here?

t. triggered niggers

Bahahaha white men have become so insecure, even cough is percieved as a threat. BAHAHAHAHA. fkin pathetic man. I bet you date 6/10s

Attached: 1448681814850.png (1000x518, 977K)

Attached: 102747.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Im not even black. Let me melt your brain beta stormfagger. My honor. Your ancestor...
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=16s

>every time I'm on the subway
Ok, stop right there. Real white men own their own vehicles.

>he is this assravaged at being inferior
Yeah its pretty obvious when they are looking you right in the eye and essentially fake cough next to you
cry more that your passive aggressive bitch boy behaviour is just that, passive aggression

Attached: 1518090713541.png (500x500, 51K)

Your mother filed for divorce lmao. Im not even black lonely beta.

kys leaf

White men have a lot to lose if they are involved in a serious altercation resulting in the use of violence. A nigger's quality of life probably improves when he gets sent to prison.

>There will be a group of white lads just fooling around and being youngsters then a group of blacks come around and they become quite.
This is still happening? I thought that was done after the eighties and nineties. Maybe it is just a ploy, and they are being patient.

Lmfao im not even black loser. You date 6/10s from tinder, your only hope. Amrite?

Attached: emily.png (632x692, 517K)

This kills the negro.
youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU

Attached: 1525655902652.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

>somebody coughing is trying to assert dominance over me

I'll take undiagnosed paranoid-schizophrenia for $500, Alex.

Attached: jpgg_3D.png (1275x541, 714K)

Oh no fucking black looked at you and coughed. Clearly hes trying to show dominance. bahahaha fucking pathetic man. You are loser.

>when did white men stop being men
It was all a slippery slope after the British Empire let the Jews run their banks. The Crimean war escalated the direction Western Civilization was headed. Brits are most responsible for taking the West to it's current emasculated state prove me wrong.

Attached: found.png (1067x800, 1.02M)

I actually look as timid as possible because I carry a gun everywhere I go.

Attached: gorillas-niggers-has-an-iq-of-68-has-an-iq-2619283.png (500x909, 241K)

This erases white history. youtube.com/watch?v=qG9CLZfq7hA&t=4s

Attached: 1525662356805.png (896x624, 1.06M)

Ask their parents (and by that I mean their mothers) why they let the niggers in and didn't raise their kids right?

KEK so triggered
Enjoy the fact that your passive aggressive bitch boy behaviour is because you're scared to actually do anything because you are in a white society existing as second class citizens that were told you were special by the left
KEK

Attached: 1526600263523.png (1456x1108, 67K)

>WAHHH I can't make an argument.

Attached: Albino+black+people_29f1c5_6468318.jpg (1200x1496, 127K)

Dont care lmao im not black. I got a sexy gf. Nobody loves you faggot. Youre traumatized for your parents seperation amirite?

Thats a black albino, the albinos in the video are causoid. BTFO beta autist loser.

Attached: 1525658802054.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

I know you are poor tradie. Whats it like making 40k for a living. Nice apartment.

I think you highly underestimate the damage a group of “people” can do you. They’ll kick your fucking skull in and stop your face, steal your phone and wallet. Best to carry as much as possible.

>You are old enough to be obsolete you beta rotting shitstain. Father time and mother nature is going to remove you from the genepool you waste of air. No one cares about your fucking sob story. Get shit on old man.
Says the nigger that depends on the white man's tax dollars from cradle to grave and his laws to protect him from 'hate" crimes.
If we did away with food stamps, affordable housing, free school lunch programs and free healthcare you motherfuckers would die by the bushel. I think that the only reason they warehouse your sorry asses in projects is so that you don't shit up the streets and get in the way of productive members of society.

This guy is a pajeet/paki that lives in a "mansion" (normal house) and has a "sexy white gf" that he hates and says he will replace with a black queen, for like 5 years running
funny to see you're still here getting asspained over being a shitskin. Hows that progressive leftist resurgence turning out for you? Nationalism is dead and gone, you said. KEK

>They whites tthough!
albinism.ohchr.org/about-albinism.html
OH no no no no.

are you fucking stupid?

Throwing spaghetti at a wall here. Keep trying, incel

Persecution complex, and judging by the trainwreck you just typed out, disorganized/illegible speech/writing too. Keep going so I can confirm the PS diagnosis.

No, I don't use a meme flag.

hows it like being a poo in the loo that thinks his daddys money makes him better than white people despite the fact your family had to leave your own shit hole to come to the open arms of white welfare and security, bitch boy? KEK

Attached: 1525651150684.jpg (618x464, 70K)

Throat it bb

Wtf is it with Americans and their bizarre cuckold fantasies

What country do you live in?

>Im not even black
Yeah bullshit, cunt. Even so, traitors are gonna fucking die first. You can count on that.

>Says the weirdo with literal cuckold fanfiction on his HDD

Reminder
this guy has been posting here for years getting asstriggered over whites, and posted a picture of himself with his gf years ago to gloat / give "evidence" like the mentally ill bitch boy he is
kek

sure in Paris try to own a car and being able to park it without being a millionaire.

That's actually from some Swede's website. He used to spam content from it all the time and talk about how he couldn't wait for his own daughter to get blacked lul

youtube.com/watch?v=aORDfJB3ITA&bpctr=1530245928

hes probably a literal nigger

>living in Paris
wew

How is making sub 40k for a living?

You have no arguement autist. You are living a lie beta faggot. Nobody loves you

5:05
youtube.com/watch?v=ArES8qOgXDk&t=296s

Sure whatever you say loser. Sorry you have no game or social skills

you're definitely a nigger. you spam this board all the time with your cuck shit

and how can I move out if I don't have a car or money?

do not forget france, never forget france as the 2nd source of this

two branches of the same fake money banking family, two countries, all started at the same time

brittain and france fucked the world over
quite responsible for every war since ww1

all because some politcians sold their countries away for fake debt inducing money to this one family of bankers

fuck them all jack.... beyond time for 3

What's it like to have shit-coloured skin?

And now he has been scared off after the prospect being doxxed

he was CERTAIN and SMUG that the "nationalism wave" was a dud. Kek

hahaha you dumb fuck you have no idea
you know why? Because I am not stupid like you to have been sharing pictures of myself and gloating over a gf you hate and your daddys money
KEK
little
bitch
boy

Im not indian lol. Feels good man. Both my parents are doctors, happilly married. Youre traumatized from your parents seperation no doubt. Sad! many such cases. You will never amount to anything blue collar tradie.

No, he's not a nigger.
He's some schizo paki/indian like that just said.
He'll also post some shit about albinos and how whites descended from them. I bet you 50 he'll do it.

What do you do for the US beta shitstain? Youre fucking worthless lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuAkAzeAc5k

Feminism destroyed the white community, by providing economic incentive for women to divorce and raise their children without their fathers in their homes. Feminism did not effect the black community in the same manner, because they rarely married and black men were seldom effective fathers to their children. But this had been the state of the black community since emancipation and they have had time to adjust. Black women insist upon their boys becoming masculine, because they see it as essential to their survival.

Fatherless is relative new to the the white community. But rather than compensating in the same manner black women did, white women doubled down on the problem created by the feminist movement by discouraging masculine behavior from their children.

Attached: Erin Pizzey.jpg (1199x673, 81K)

Yeah he is a total nut
kek

>Continues to deny evidence
>U hav no argument!
Look at dis dood.

Attached: 6ee830f70b47e2461380b31a50b2e22f--albino-model-shaun-ross.jpg (274x370, 12K)

Sure, whos gonna kill them? You beta? Youre too cowardly to even approach women. Stfu larping lonely faggot.

t. some lonely loser.

Feels good man.

Attached: dagnabit.jpg (1148x816, 493K)

My man, you can't call someone else a loser when you have literal cuckold fan fiction saved onto your hard-drive. That's a jump of logic.

There we go. He's doing it.
Hahaha, holy shit. Right on time. Fucking nutter.

Do you have a gf my son?

Thats a black albino again lmao. Show me an arab albino, go ahead faggot.

black boys have good dick sucking lips i'll give them that

Buisness man.
vice.com/en_us/article/pamkan/what-growing-up-as-a-black-albino-taught-me
BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 933.png (534x548, 217K)

Not sure what the white/euro hard on is for Pakis and Indians, but they represent one of the biggest threats. For some reason, they are allowed to participate in commerce we mitigated in the last century.

So are you a nigger or an arab?
>Be a nigger
>Be a slave to the jew

Attached: 1528425524958.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Yeah I can, I have a girlfriend. You betas just love to larp like youre rambo because nobody loves you.

>white men
>not driving/being driven in cars

Subways are for niggers.

Show me an arab albino, go ahead ill wait.