A true hero. May God rest his soul

A true hero. May God rest his soul.

Attached: 220px-John_Wilkes_Booth-portrait.jpg (220x302, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/culture/217871/was-john-wilkes-booth-jewish/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy#Authenticity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_Confederates
archive.org/stream/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson/We Thought They Were White, Dontell Jackson _djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An American hero.

This.

Attached: Booth.png (242x317, 93K)

anyone wanna give me a quick rundown of the American civil war/The war of Northern aggression?

was it really about southern independence?

did the south really strike first?

Attached: FB_IMG_1520489178230.jpg (504x706, 56K)

Threadly reminder that:
- Every year of slavery brought another gorillion nogs to America.
- Lincoln wanted to send 'em back to Africa.

Lincoln was going to deport the nogs, but Booth fucked it all up for all of us.

Was John Wilkes Booth Jewish?
Read more: forward.com/culture/217871/was-john-wilkes-booth-jewish/

>this is what union cucks tell themselves to avoid the shame and embarrassment of the fact that they destroyed the white race

source on Lincoln wanting to deport nogs?

President Lincoln was murdered for issuing interest and debt free money. Booth was a fucking kike sent from Europe on (((Rothschilds)))) behalf.

Are you really this ignorant? Why on earth do would you think that Wilkes was an American hero? I wonder what is hiding behind that meme flag. Fucking kike.

God Bless you Johnny wherever you are

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

Bullshit

It's Northern lies to get you to lick the boot of the nigger lover Lincoln.

Lincoln deserved that bullet 100%

Attached: happy john wilkes booth day.jpg (500x499, 51K)

lol nigger lover and your info is retarded and made up. He was an American actor with an English surname. Go suck black dicks you cuck. Lincoln was a nigger loving race traitor who deserved to die

>Lincoln was a nigger loving race traitor who deserved to die

This

The Union deserves to burn.

Attached: burn baby burn.jpg (662x800, 116K)

Reminder that Booth himself regretted it

do you guys have any sources whatsoever?

Damn right.
Doesn't matter. He still did it. That makes him a hero.

Fucking kike.

The Rothschilds financed both sides of the American Civil War. The purpose was to weaken both sides and afterward take complete control of America.
~365K died for the Union and ~260K died for the Confederacy, what fantastic way to weaken the country. America was vulnerable and the Jewish elite took advantage of it.

You retarded mother fuckers are brainwashed into believing this shit. The real purpose here was to assassinate Lincoln because he went against the (((BANKERS))) by creating the GREENBACK. - A currency that was debt-free money. Ask yourself (((who))) this would affect the most?

Fucking kike. Remove the meme flag.

Long live the Confederacy.

Fucking nigger lover. If he was a Jee then he did it cause Jews owned nigger slaves. I don't care. He's still a hero. Long live the Confederacy. Fuck the nigger loving union cuck scum.

THE GOYIM KNOW

shut the fuck up, Kike
Throughout the years of 1798-1815 the Rothschild banks were established throughout Europe. In 1790 Jefferson and Hamilton clashed over the first central bank of the U.S. Hamilton won the election and the first central bank was founded. "The tendency of a national bank is to increase public and private credit. The former gives power to the state, for the protection of its civil rights and interests: and the latter facilitates and extends the operations of commerce among individuals. The industry is increased, commodities are multiplied, agriculture and manufacturers flourish, and herein consists the true wealth and prosperity of the state."

In 1799, the (((Rothschilds))) enountered their first major obstacle for world financial conquest. They were opposed by the French revolutionary leader, Napoleon Bonaparte,

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes." - Bonaparte

When the Rothschilds heard of Napoleon's return from exile, he instructed his workers to start selling bonds on the Stock market, which lead everyone to believe that Napoleon had won the war and so proceeded to sell everything they had into the stock market, BUT when Nathan Rothschild heard victory at Waterloo he bought practically everything at the Stock market at rock bottom price. This is how the Rothschilds bought Britain.

1811: James Madison refuses to renew the charter of the Bank of America. He opposed the central banking system. Guess who threatens war? The fucking kikes who own Great Britain.

"The day will come when our republic will be an impossibility because wealth will be concentrated in the hands of a few. When that day comes, we must rely upon the wisdom of the best elements in the country to readjust the laws of the nation" - James Madison
(1/2)

source?

Attached: 1487802277406.jpg (1200x1600, 420K)

Long live the Confederacy!

No one cares, nigger lover.

holy shit, get off the internet you mong

let the man provide sources

Spotted the glow in the dark
Hiya Patrick Little, how ya doin?

I don't care if he was a kike. He killed the faggot who freed the niggers. That makes him a good man.

Backwards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_Act

They didn't need to, it was always the JewSA. The biggest financer of the American Revolution was a Jew, Ben Franklin helped establish synagogues , Washington wrote a letter to a bunch of Jews saying they're totally welcome in America, etc.
It was just plain simple about niggers.

1814:
The Rothschilds financed war and brought British forces to Washington D.C> to protest the expiration of the bank. They burned the white house... Eventually a storm extinguished the fire and both countries make peace through negotiations. In 1816, the Second Central Bank is established.

America now once again belongs to the Rothschilds. Within three years, the bank created its first panic known as the Panic of 1819.

The Panic of 1825 is engineered by the Bank of England. Throughout 1832-1835 President Andrew Jackson battles with Nicholas Biddle, who was a known Rothschild agent that hijacked the role as President of the Second Central Bank. Jackson ran his entire campaign on killing the bank and later he did!

"You are a den of vipers and thieves! I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I WILL ROUT YOU OUT!" - Jackson

in 1835, Jackson paid off the National debt and closed the central bank. The Rothschilds would begin assassination attempts on Jackson. Every assassination attempt on Jackson's life failed.

In 1836, the Second Central Bank of the United States is finally killed and America would remain free of Rothschild Clutches (until 1913 when the bill for the Federal Reserve was passed).

In 1861-1865 The Rothschilds finance the American Civil War. They conquered the nation and once again reestablished power over America.

Lincoln defied the (((Rothschilds))) by printing debt-free money called "Greenbacks" This is why President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth.

Fast Forward to 1881, American President James Garfield is shot and later dies from the infected wound. Garfield despised the bankers as well, another assassination???????

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is the absolute master of all industry and commerce." - James Garfield.

Fucking jew, he wanted to send them the fuck back to Africa. You fucking morons know nothing. Affirmative Action is what fucked everything up IMO.

Benjamin Franklin was a jew?

Except banks aren't the problem necessarily, the problem is usury and even Andrew Jackson didn't get rid of that. Also I don't know what you mean by debt-free money when fiat currency IS debt. Dollars are IOUs.

>Franklin was a friend to the Jews of 18th-century America,[1] and contributed toward the building of Philadelphia's first permanent synagogue.[4] The Anti-Defamation League noted that the reference to a return to Palestine was an anachronism, since the modern Zionist movement did not arise until nearly a century after Franklin's death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy#Authenticity
The founding fathers were jew lovers who were in on usury. The stuff about some of them being against banks was a smokescreen to distract the public.

This is about niggers not kikrs. Booth killed nigger loving Lincoln

>He defends a man who's responsible for niggers still being in America today

Attached: 1526261090385.jpg (250x183, 8K)

This

Attached: robert e. lee pwns battle of glendale.png (884x642, 1.11M)

Just educating the bakas desu.

i dont know what to believe anymore

He was never going to deport them, he low-key admitted so in his last speech which drove Booth to assassinate him.

Jew, do you even history? The slaves were becoming emancipated in the north long before Lincoln freed the niggers. The American Revolutionary war sparked the idea of America being the land of the free amongst oppressed groups like women and niggers which ultimately led to women being like muh gender equality and slaves being like muh rights.

Of course it's bullshit. Today Abraham Lincoln would be a basedboy and probably literal cuckold who watched CNN. Even his beard and pathetic scrawny body is soiboy tier.

Attached: 887.gif (800x600, 144K)

>The South
>Civilized

Pick one, Sherman should have swung right once he hit the sea.

Attached: Whippedslave.jpg (1024x700, 147K)

Reminder: he didn’t die the year Lincoln did. He faked his death

>"Blah blah blah, blah blah blah. Lincoln was a little cuckold bitch who freed the slaved so black men could fuck his wife while he filmed it."
I already knew this.

There's nothing wrong with being uncivilized. I'm a proud Germanic barbarian.

There is no proof. He supported the know nothing party which was anti catholic and anti Jew. He was a catholic.

Only retards believe this shit

I don't give a fuck about the niggers, I am just disappointed that you kikes have brainwashed my people into thinking this was a nigger vs white issue when it was clearly a hit by the fucking kikes in order to cause tension between the groups. ie divide and conquer.

>Muh white supremacy
celebrates white on white violence

He ended that idea before the civil war even started retard, it was obvious nobody would go along with it

A freemason actor like Lincoln. Nothing more. History is a LARP.

THAT NIGGA LINCOLN GOT DABBED ON

Attached: 1530137209869m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

It was very obviously whites vs whites, anybody saying black vs white is an idiot

It was really jews vs whites

That slave in the picture had a black owner user. Try again.

He was JEWISH. And a TRANNY.

>being this much of a nigger lover

This is why every last Northerner NEEDS to be killed

Attached: Gas the Unionists.png (1083x1079, 423K)

source?

whats behind that meme flag kike

Attached: 1529288299106.gif (411x488, 1.52M)

Lincoln was never murdered. It was a secret society hoax such as Sandy Hook.

You're a fucking nigger like all Northerners and ALL nigger lovers will perish on the Day of the Rope

Attached: Robert E. Lee pwning Unionists.png (450x474, 291K)

debatable, the kikes were out to eliminate anyone in their way of global power.

No it was a white vs white issue over niggers.
>celebrates white on white violence
How am I celebrating that? lol you're so deluded, see: and

good goy

Attached: kiked confederacy.jpg (1972x883, 266K)

No bro. I'm a Northerner. Long live the Confederacy.

>southerners: Yankees are all nigger lovers!
>point out how black the south is
>y-yeah but our blacks are based!

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

OH NEVERMIND GOYS, THE ADL DEBUNKED IT

No, it was a JEW vs WHITE issue over MONEY. Fuck off.

Sephardic Jew.
Womp womp.

Fake News Arab shitskin. Go post some more cuck memes and talk about "wh*toids" fucking wannabe nigger faggot Turk.

see

More likely Jews vs Jews. Most of your history is backed by literally nothing so I don’t know why you folks even bother with it. I could have written all of that and spread it. There is nothing to back any of it, and it doesn’t make any sense, it just sounds like northerners coming up with a muh j00s conspiracy to explain why their ancestors freed a bunch of port monkeys

As I said even if it was true which there is no evidence that it was he still killed nigger loving Lincoln. And sorry but he is way too white to be a Sephardic Jew.

Porch

Copperheads will be spared

This fucking faggot stopped Lincoln from sending niggers back to Africa. Jews paid him to do it, fuck this 1800s Johnny Depp kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_Confederates
>Rosen gives an overview of Jewish participation in the Confederate States Army (CSA) during the American Civil War of 1861–1865, and their attachment to the extant Confederate States of America. Even though Jews were only 2,000 out of 1 million members of the CSA,[1] Rosen shows that both Sephardi Jews, who had been in the South for a long time, and Ashkenazi Jews, most of whom were immigrants from Prussia, joined the Confederacy alongside their neighbors and served honorably.[2] While the book mentions well-known Jewish Confederates such as Judah P. Benjamin, Moses Ezekiel, David Levy Yulee, Abraham Myers and Phoebe Pember, and lesser known Jewish Confederates like Henry M. Hyams, Benjamin F. Jonas, Adolph Proskauer and Alexander Hart,[3][4] it is also full of vignettes about the lives of ordinary Southern Jewish families who sent their sons to the war front, as well as their daughters and mothers, who often acted as Confederate informants.[2]
fucking BASED

They were already in power. It was another cash grab goy thinner. Business as usual.

>believing propaganda promoted by a shitskin Turk
the absolute state of Linctards

If it was then how come the Confederates made it clear in their secession documents and speeches that it was about muh niggers? The US was always jewed and that didn't change with the civil war.

We have to kill the niggers RIGHT NOW! if we don't kill the niggers RIGHT NOW! then all white people will go extinct unless we kill the niggers RIGHT NOW

Attached: Ku Klux Klan.jpg (1280x854, 197K)

Even if he was Jewish it was like his paternal great great grandfather who was Spanish which means IF he was in fact Jewish he might have been mixed too. The rest of him is English. So I’m willing to believe he is not a Jew, or at least not enough for it to make a difference. He was an anti immigrant conservative. Anti immigrant in the fucking 1850s

Judah P. Benjamin, the dapper Jew,
Seal-sleek, black-eyed, lawyer and epicure,
Able, well-hated, face alive with life,
Looked round the council-chamber with the slight
Perpetual smile he held before himself
Continually like a silk-ribbed fan.
Behind the fan, his quick, shrewd, fluid mind,
Weighed Gentiles in an old balance.

No proof. Fuck off retard unionist

YOU LITERALLY GAVE NIGGERS RIGHTS

Confirmed kike

>hurr that infographic you saved from someone else is wrong because yuh flag

Attached: confedemutt.png (741x630, 36K)

No southerner has ever said that wtf if you are in the south and have any sense you hate niggers. Period. Fucking Yankees assume some shit

Reminder that Slavery was a hoax and never happened.

>if you are in the south and have any sense you hate niggers
Then why'd you bring them here?

confirmed cuck

Here's his mummy

Attached: wilkes_booth_mummy.jpg (381x559, 41K)

>literally gives niggers rights and runs all the world's banks

Attached: The Eternal Federal .png (658x688, 214K)

I like you btw
Louisiana reporting in.

Fuck off freemason

Quit posting self portraits, Turk roach.

Attached: 46a5547f43eba8f3cc3218274a818f4968e4043d9f9ca69e5720102e504eb03f.jpg (800x565, 267K)

This is now a pregnant Anne Frank thread.

Attached: 1519534923412.jpg (3118x4336, 891K)

confirmed faggot who wants my attention.
You have not contributed anything to this debate, gtfo low IQ faggot.

Confirmed intellectual fetishist.

>he doesn't know jews were the slavers
archive.org/stream/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson/We Thought They Were White, Dontell Jackson _djvu.txt

Attached: memri jews behind everything.png (680x500, 573K)