New Zealands housing crisis has it's own wikipedia page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_property_bubble

And while at home our biased propaganda media try to downplay if not flat out deny that massive immigration is a factor, Wikipedia says otherwise, by the way the fact so many NZ politicians own so many houses is disgusting and clearly a conflict of interest.

Attached: GettyImages-619461498-sky-tower-1120-auckland.jpg (1120x640, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trademe.co.nz/browse/categoryattributesearchresults.aspx?134=11&136=&153=&132=PROPERTY&122=0&122=0&49=0&49=0&29=&123=0&123=0&search=1&sidebar=1&cid=5748&rptpath=350-5748-
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/105103828/appeal-after-man-holds-down-woman-and-rapes-her-in-central-hamilton-car-park
trademe.co.nz/browse/categoryattributesearchresults.aspx?134=6&135=40&136=&153=&132=PROPERTY&122=0&122=0&49=0&49=0&29=&123=0&123=0&search=1&sidebar=1&cid=5748&rptpath=350-5748-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_property_bubble
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just dig more holes you fucking hobbit

>Kiwi Congress/parliament or whatever of 120 members owns 300 houses between them
It's weird that they wouldn't want to do something about the ever increasing housing costs. And the "we need more immigrants to fix the housing crisis" is some masterful political nonsense. Holy shit. Is every government absolutely corrupt?

Relax zoning regulations, bucko

this. Or sleep in your fucking car, its not like we live in the arctic. The housing crisis is a meme pushed by niggers on TV and the labour party

does chang own all yours like Australia? or is it just lack of space and development?

Yeah good luck you can scream this blue in the face but NIMBY Boomers control everything here.

Land is to expensive for that.

It is outrageous how dumbed down the average New Zealander has become, we do not have a lot of variety on our TV unlike the US or Australia, they are all singing the same song about how "housing is expensive because we don't have enough trade workers" lol more like housing is expensive because they brought in hundreds of thousands of people plus China buying everything they can.

Boomers don't want apartments in their suburbs.

back in 1999 you could buy 2 houses in Auckland for $100k, then the chinks entered WTO and flooded the world with pan-faced cheap clones

Housing crisis is not a meme, the average person in NZ makes around 40 000 and the average house price is over 600 000, that is exorbitant by almost any economic model.

Fucken chinks, so tired of them buying everything and raising prices.

Chang but also Kumar, Rich Americans fleeing Nigers and some greedy NZ boomers benefiting from the suffering of their young, totally regressive. Hope it implodes to be honest.

>the average house price is over 600 000
>implying auckland is the whole country

dumb chinkposter

in based southland/otago we have huge amounts of guns per capita and decent houses for like 200k

you also have a meth epidemic and sub polar blasts.

asians (poos inclusive) are a pestilence and need to be culled for the good of humanity

I'm sure Winston will fix it. Isn't Neve cute though?

so?

Yeah i really want it to implode Australian nationlists vs the chinese and puppet government. This is a shit country now and i absolutely hate it.

So that's why your houses are so Cheap.

>massive immigration
Can't say I'm surprised.

Every person I talk to physically in New Zealand is a foreigner looking to get to straya.

I've made up my mind to leave unfortunately for you i am married to an Australian. Might head to Europe though even if it is getting blacked it is looking very right wing.

because faggots all want to live in auckland and wellington so they can be around diversity

There idea to fix the housing shortage is bring in more workers to build them. where are they going to live?

fucking chinks buying all the homes in auckland and not renting them out, but just sitting on them thinking the price will go up.

so the problem is you're a gigantic pussy and cant handle a few nights a year below zero? hahahahahahahahhahahhaaha

stay in auckland and enjoy your inflated prices faggot

And the Meth heads and the lack of jobs and the lack of infrastructure and the cunts like you.

this. Its a fucking meme pushed by white liberals who are butthurt about the chinks they bought in pricing them out of the market. How about Palmerston North? White as fuck and cheap as chips

>europe
Western Europe is done at this point. Eastern Europe is poor (read: less jobs worth a shit and more outsourcing) but still white.

I'd just suggest getting a good job and working remotely. That's as good as it gets in today's world.

Attached: 1528882155859.jpg (574x800, 97K)

there isn't a shortage of trade workers nationwide, only maybe in auckland, but elsewhere there isn't enough work to go around, it's a bullshit

>Sub polar blasts
Sounds comfy. How cold are we talking?

Nah Central Europe looks golden, this place is going to get Zhanged hard whether we like it or not.

>And the Meth heads
>associating with druggies

>and the lack of jobs
lol, we're fucking importing foreigners to do jobs here because the country as a whole doesn't apparently invest in trade schools. farmers are importing pinoys to pick orchards and shit because retards like you (and me) dont want to do that.

>and the lack of infrastructure
i have gigabit internet faggot

>and the cunts like you.
you dont even know me you fucking shithead

there are a fuckload of guns in otago and southland, each farmer, property has at least 3

>you dont even know me you fucking shithead
I know enough from interacting with you here.
>i have gigabit internet faggot
Infrastructure not Internet.
>lol, we're fucking importing foreigners to do jobs here
yeah they are importing foreigners everywhere if you haven't noticed.

Actually guy the average house price in Auckland was 1 million, the nation wide average is 600 000, check your facts before you criticize.

>I know enough from interacting with you here.
retard
>internet isnt infrastructure
retard
>yeah they are importing foreigners everywhere
yes there are jobs everywhere funnily enough. way to discredit your own argument

>North Island

"houses for like 200k"
trademe.co.nz/browse/categoryattributesearchresults.aspx?134=11&136=&153=&132=PROPERTY&122=0&122=0&49=0&49=0&29=&123=0&123=0&search=1&sidebar=1&cid=5748&rptpath=350-5748-
You are so full of shit, also what are people gonna do for work in Southland other than farm?

there are plenty of houses on the first page for 200-250k...

Okay retard

Growing increasingly tired of the Poos for their corrupt and sleazy behavior, story today that the paper now seem to be trying to hide about an Indian raping a drunk NZ girl.
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/105103828/appeal-after-man-holds-down-woman-and-rapes-her-in-central-hamilton-car-park

the fucking meth heads are everywhere i just put down my pipe and double brown to post then head to town

Attached: 1529812494954.png (425x343, 64K)

Bash the pakis.

New Zealand seems nice though, want to trade passports?

they are getting btfo so much they dont even want to open a corner dairy here anymore

Why would i want to trade down?

same here senpai

ANGLOS RISE UP

FUCK INVADERS

Winston is a dishonest scum bag, I voted for his party but am bitterly disappointed in them, not that there was anyone else to vote for, all National did was flood country with shit skins, sell everything to China, all Labour are doing is flood country with Shit skins and sell everything to China, Winston was meant to moderate these policies but currently Migrant numbers are actually running higher than under National.

NZ is Vancouver/Seattle on steroids.

t. ex-kiwi

When you say "shit country now are you referring to NZ or your own country Aussie? at least you have decent wages.

yeah we are fucked. National will get back in and we will have a million Chink immigrants by 2030.
That's more than there are whites in the South island.

how many ar-15's?

Australia. chinks, niggers, pakis absolutely everywhere.

New Zealand? I thought it was called south China now.

trademe.co.nz/browse/categoryattributesearchresults.aspx?134=6&135=40&136=&153=&132=PROPERTY&122=0&122=0&49=0&49=0&29=&123=0&123=0&search=1&sidebar=1&cid=5748&rptpath=350-5748-
It is "White liberals" who have done everything they can to pretend there is no problems with housing.

i have 6 living in a 2 bedroom apartment across the road from me.

i've already had the immigration department deport a couple of overstayers last year, i'm working on these ones at the moment.

"Dont want to do that" you meant to say dont want to do it for 16 dollars an hour.

New Zealand is based as fuck. I wish I could live there. Beautiful country and great diving. Beautiful women, too. What’s not to love?

i'd say a fair amount, basic gun licence allows you to buy semi auto rifles.

there are alot of browning bars, ar15's, m1a's and sks's here now,

Makes you feel any better your countries housing market bubble also has it's own wikipedia page.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_property_bubble

ruger and mossberg are pretty big here aswell.

Good for you, clean this country up one shitskin at a time.

I would definitely apply for a visa to go work/live there but I doubt they would accept me even though I am a white collar professional with a graduate degree.

Low wages and the increasing numbers of shit skins...

sydney hasn't been australia for a few years now.

it's weird walking through the city, reading all the signs in english etc but everyone is asian or indian.

Beautiful beaches, excellent diving, wilderness like a CGI movie, amazing women, cool people.

considering most of them only need the same license as a bolt action .22, there's probably a sizable amount. Kiwis usually opt for more traditional rifles/shotguns for hunting and pest control though, and self defence isn't considered a 'legitimate' reason to register a firearm here. You have to be fearing for your life in order to discharge a firearm and not get prosecuted, and considering you aren't allowed to keep them loaded unless you're using it, or the ammunition even anywhere near your gun safe at all, the chances you'll even be able to use it while fearing for your life are slim.

i dont want apples to cost $5 each and cherries are already fucking expensive enough :(

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

only today there is news article about the rabid increase in visa overstayers in nz.

the government are cracking down on it, there is a tipoff hotline.

How does anyone get a fucking visa there? It seems like you guys hold onto them harder than your fucking nuts. We’re talking Switzerland difficult.

you'd get a work visa if you could prove your experience, these indians cunts that come here can't, thats why they sneak in through this bogus schools acting like students.

t. reddit

this.

>import chinks who buy all the property
>have to bring in SEA gooks to build houses for actual kiwis

its a fucking joke. this shit has to be planned. both sides still holding open the flood gates.

>actively destroy and vilify your own identity
>equate nationalism and patriotism with nazism
>complain about your culture and country being auctioned off to the hyenas

white people in a nutshell.

>in based southland/otago we have huge amounts of guns per capita and decent houses for like 200k

And what is there to do down there?

it's like outer Mongolia

Why don't you guys vote against immigration? You're still majority white.

hunting/fishing/jet boating/boating/farming/sporting/internet basement dwelling/farming/skiing/snowboarding....the list goes on

...pretty much the same stuff as everywhere else in the country?

we did but the government is a flat fish rest in peace nz

Was it hard to move stateside? I'm keen to. I'm in kikery so not sure what the demand for a non kike is in USA banking.

>How does anyone get a fucking visa there? It seems like you guys hold onto them harder than your fucking nuts. We’re talking Switzerland difficult.

Being a gook or a poo is your best bet.

If you're white, speak English and you're skilled you have no chance

>NZ is Vancouver/Seattle on steroids.

Explain?

Chinks my good man. Chinks.

I'm looking at your wikipedia page and it says that the anti-immigration party NZ First is in a coalition with Labour and Green. wtf?

Hows it living in America for a Kiwi, I have considered it but their justice system and Blacks scare me.

Why is your flag Kiwi?

yeah i know right wtf

I don't know what proof you have of this government cracking down on anything, I look at immigration stats website stats every month that shows the numbers of immigrants has not decreased, it has actually increased.

wtf, i know. NZ first got a bum deal when they formed the coalition aswell.

i visited family in sydney last year. sydney is a circus, that place is going to be a chinese communist party stronghold in a decade, mark my words.

We did, but the parties who campaigned on lowering it simply backflipped and betrayed us all. cunts.

basically the 2 main parties are just contrarians opposed to each other and one contrarian was more desperate for power than the other

politics in this country isnt even worth talking about because its just contrarianism: the parliament

you should know that labour are experts in saying they will do something and instead making it worse. they did it in the 80's and the 90's.

but of course a new gen of know it all 20 somethings comes along every 10 years and labour wins.

Yeah well it turns out they are a bunch of dishonest liars who simply talked a lot about immigrants to win votes but are doing NOTHING ABOUT IT, for the record even the Labour/left wing worker party criticized the numbers, they too have simply "changed their minds" now they are actually in government, it is pathetic there isn't bigger outrage over this.

You can only vote for parties based on their policies if they want to stab cunts in the shitter once they are elected than that isn't the voters fault.

arden won because shes woman and she's "young". thats the only reason.

i dont think she's a good leader at all, she's very good at acting with empathy, but is also bullshitting everyone the entire time.

nothing will change, except immigration will increase and so will the housing shortage

I voted NZ First, I knew enough not to vote for Labour but National are no better, have you been under a rock the last 9 years? we really need a new political party to represent "Native" New Zealanders interests and especially young millennial interests who are being destroyed economically by the status quo, "we compete with the worlds poor for out salaries and the worlds rich for our homes" needs to change.

>"we compete with the worlds poor for out salaries and the worlds rich for our homes"

That's very well put. And of course we have the same problem here in Canada

nationals will win the next election, and then in a 9 years time after 2 successful national terms, the youngens will vote in labour again and get bullshitted too and make them feel used.

national are just as bad. they are sell out cunts aswell.

NZ first do want to do things, but Labour have the majority and have done the dirty on winston's policies

>nationals will win the next election
>implying simon bridges will win anything

hahahaha