Convince me Catholicism isn't the historical enemy of Christianity

Convince me Catholicism isn't the historical enemy of Christianity.
>you can't

Attached: vaticanII.jpg (300x375, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>you can't
Why'd you create the thread then, moron?

You failed to be coherent in thought.
Why on earth would I try to convince an irrational person of anything?

Not today I'm tired.

fpbp

All Christianity is descended from the state religion of forth century Rome. It's illegitimate.

Attached: 1508987347332.jpg (268x284, 9K)

Use a different flag and I might.

Protestantism == Theft.

Did you know the Bible is copyrighted...thus Rome has (through the Jesuits) pledged to exterminate Protestantism from the face of the Earth for their Theft of Catholic churches through Europe and Great Britain along with changing the Bible to suite their own church teachings (copyright infringement).

Convince me why Protestantism isn't the historical enemy of ROME and Jesus -Christ himself.

Poland == 99% Catholic (ruled by Jesuits) and they don't have a Jewish problem or Immigration problem... COINCIDENCE.

Why haven't you accepted Catholicism yet?

Protestants love the Jews more than Jews like themselves.
Roman Catholic Church despises Judaism.

White. Anglo. Saxon. Protestant.

Attached: 1530241825451836819891.jpg (2560x1440, 921K)

38And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. 39But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40For he that is not against us is on our part

Mark 9:38-40

Traditional Catholicism is heavily Roman pagan influenced and therefore the most based of the christianities

Catholicism is based on a mix of many previous religions including the Mesopotamian worship of Dagon (dragon) and henotheism of the Egyptian Hyksos dynasty. Christianity does have its roots in Catholicism as far as tenets go, but it is a creation of the Caesars made to subjugate and convert all of Europe, and beyond.

Convince me Christianity isn't a Jew religion meant to pacify the goyim

>Theft of Catholic churches through

Humz they took back what you stole from the peasants is theft now ...

Casting out demon is a larp . And you claim it as proof

You miss the point. The point is that someone independent of the authority of the disciples was performing miracles through the power of Christ, and Jesus told John that just because the man isn't under their authorit that doesn't mean he's un-christian.

Er He still did cast out a demon in Jesus name thus at one point he did follow him

fuck off heretic

original Christianity from the church ordained by Christ himself or you might as well be an atheist

>The Boy with a Demon
…18Then Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment. 19Afterward the disciples came to Jesus privately and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?” 20“Because you have so little faith.” He answered. “For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”…

He had to have faith in the first place

imagine being so stupid you actually post your fingertip on Jow Forums

Attached: 1520703985102.jpg (90x125, 5K)

Tips fedora

*tips menorah*

>Roman Catholic Church despises Judaism.

LOL no!

So many Italians work hand in hand with Jews.

Attached: giuseppe_pepe.png (500x500, 156K)

They also failed to finish the crusades, preferring to prolong war and play politics.

>1204
>Crusaders from the Fourth Crusade sacked Constantinople, the seat of the empire and eastern Christianity. They were allowed three days by their leaders to pillage and destroy. They looted the main church, St. Sophia, destroyed or stole sacred relics, raped women, girls and nuns, and massacred thousands of Eastern Orthodox Christians.

>One Byzantine historian, Nicetas Choniates, wrote: "Even the Saracens [Muslims] are merciful and kind compared to these men who bear the cross of Christ on their shoulders." In other words, the European Christians who were supposed to liberate Jerusalem from the Moslems spent their energies killing other Christians of the eastern empire and looting their holy places. This crusade never got to the Holy Land.

>1219-21
>After the fifth crusade laid siege to Damietta in Egypt, the sultan, al-Kamul, offered the Christian leaders a truce on terms favorable to the crusaders. King John of Jerusalem wanted to sign, but was overruled by the papal legate, Cardinal Pelagius, who wanted more. The cardinal was confident that Holy Roman Emperor, Frederick II, was on the way with a large army, which would allow the crusaders to take Cairo, all Egypt and Palestine by force. When the sultan heard that more crusaders were on the way, he offered an even better deal for the Christians. Again Cardinal Pelagius refused the offer. Then the crusaders discovered that most of the inhabitants of Damietta were dead and a battalion of the German army had arrived, although without Frederick. The crusade pushed on to Cairo and pitched camp on a flood plain. The sultan destroyed the flood barriers and the crusaders were washed away. The Cardinal escaped but the crusade was over, having achieved none of its objectives.

Its les stupid then whole face and he confirmed hes white

Attached: 1529849462731.jpg (3024x4032, 2.47M)

Catholic hierarchy was basically medieval capitalists, now they're just liberal cucks. So I'd say no but they are now

Attached: Lul.jpg (1484x1079, 272K)

>history of the reformation & catholic heresy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

/pol is full of Jesuit shills

>>One Byzantine historian, Nicetas Choniates, wrote: "Even the Saracens [Muslims] are merciful and kind compared to these men who bear the cross of Christ on their shoulders." In other words, the European Christians who were supposed to liberate Jerusalem from the Moslems spent their energies killing other Christians of the eastern empire and looting their holy places. This crusade never got to the Holy Land.
Haha this happens when you create a larp religion and kill anyone not like you , and kill everyone you deem a heretic

And they used crusades to convince young boys to leave their families, thinking they'd be off to Palestine but really they were being tricked into sex slavery to pedophiles.

>1212
>Nicholas, the boy from Cologne and Stephen, the young shepherd, in two separate crusades persuaded thousands of children to conquer Palestine. When they reached Brindisi, Italy, some were sold into slavery and most of the others died of hunger and exhaustion. [Catholic Encyclopedia, "Crusades"; Williams, 2002, 236-38]

OP BTFO!

>persuaded thousands of children to conquer Palestine. When they reached Brindisi, Italy, some were sold into slavery

Deus vult indeed

It's thanks to catholicism spread that you could know Christ and make your heretic offshoot.

GOD needs someone like you

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Hamartano.jpg (2560x1582, 1.73M)

He followed Jesus. Not the disciples.

>we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us

Kinda like how Christians that performed service in the name of Christ but didn't bow to the pope would be forbad by the Vatican. And when I say forbad, I mean, burned at the stake.

Attached: William_Tyndale_execution.jpg (432x358, 38K)

Jesus is not God. He is the sacrificial lamb. Jesus is God in human form, and refers to himself as God, but he's not God the Father.

When a pastor at a protestant denomination known as Church of God says a prayer,he opens with
>we pray not to Jesus, we pray to God the father in the name of Jesus

Jesus in the bible says,pray to God in the name of Jesus. He doesn't say,pray to Jesus.

>and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us

Us ,as in disciples is also one way to put it yes . good eye brother