If white women are so great why are they prone to mental illness?

If white women are so great why are they prone to mental illness?

Attached: 3F0C5449-2F8E-46CF-9741-B6DC5CD2E93D.jpg (1080x1921, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AaVk46xP5FQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not great. They're awful. I've pretty much given up on them. Too dumb, brutish, lacking any of the feminine grace or charm that makes the female gender appealing in the first place.

white women are.. fucking amazing!

They love being the victim

Signed,
A married poster.

because they are women.

White women are great on black cock

>i don't mind
yeah, no shit. it's the only thing you got going for you.

mental illness is the consequence of jew programming

It's a consequence of deciding not to have children so they can earn worthless PhDs.

They're less likely to be mentally ill, but they love the attention so they LARP

They make their own mental illness by trying to be men.

That's a trap?

i like my women to not be normal
who wants a stacy who can go around fucking men? if shes a little depressed, who cares, she fuckin loves you and uses you to feel happy, so shell be a much better partner

>tfw no betty gf

Attached: oneshot.jpg (620x372, 51K)

Because the water and food chain has been poisoned and they probably put freaky stuff in the pill. Everyone’s sleep cycle has been screwed up and long term sleep deprivation manifests itself in different physical or mental illnesses

Nice house you got there

All women are mentally ill.

Mental illness is a consequence of being born with brain deformities, unless you're one of those le edgy conservatives who believes that the brain is the only organ in the human body exempt from genetic anomalies.

Attached: 12.png (500x1489, 366K)

Delete your post, faggot. What did she do to you this time? You’re almost 40 fucking years old and all you ever talk about is high school. Including strangers. You’re worthless. You don’t work. You’re “human” garbage and I use the term very loosely. She’s so much better than you and you made her into what she was so stop being a fucking asshole trying to drag her down to your level when you’re the fucking problem.

I don’t know why nobody ever tells you the truth if these thanks. You’re objectively worthless and should kill yourself. This world would absolutely be better off with you dead. Many would have killed you already if it wasn’t against the law.

I bet she's good in bed, crazy broads usually are.

oral birth control damages a girls brain. white girls start oral birth control earlier and use it twice as much as minorities. so they're brains are damaged while they're developing and well into adulthood.

Attached: oral birth control.png (757x474, 42K)

Thread

Mentally ill women are more prone to poor decision making. A sane woman is less likely to make decisions that are harmful to them in the long term. Therefore mentally ill white women are more likely to procreate, which is itself a crazy thing to do.

When we remove stupidity like we find in niggers and timidity like we find in Asians, we come to understand that white women fuck because they're smart enough to know better but too crazy to care.

You do have to be fucked in the head to burn the coal.

because jews and their enablers bombard them with propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=AaVk46xP5FQ

Attached: ohfuggg.png (2798x464, 300K)

why are these type of comments all over the boards these days? is it a reddit campaign?

>jew doctors specializing in a subjective, jew saturated profession that was created by paranoid, cocaine addicted jews who believed everyone alive secretly wanted to fuck their own mothers, all operating in a society financially enslaved by jew bankers, miseducated by jew influenced government and morally corrupted on every level by jew dominated media, making small fortunes deconstructing, diagnosing and medicating those they decide are mentally ill by definitions created by other jew doctors having the audacity to tell a white woman that she’s actually the problem
Kek.
>it’s definitely not the jews
>the problem is you
>now go take your meds

Eat the bread and you'll be dead.

Yeah, suck that nigger cock.

The woman is a delicate creature, a few things wrong and BAM, your sweet qt gf is now a feminist. You can prevent this by being dominant in your relationship and fucking her brains out every now and then. Always remember that women are a compliment to men, not equal. As soon as you believe in that lie, she mwill too.

Things that cannot be corrupt cannot be trusted. Birth, death, sickness, and aging are the natural laws of the world, things that are made will decay, will become ill, will age, and finally accept death. But if you deny all these you will also be denying birth.

I'm at the point where I think everyone is screwed up in some way.

Oh,look an interracial joke.Didn't see that coming.
Yawn.