It's Over

It's over

twitter.com/ABC/status/1012367845873897472?s=19

>Several donated enough to the Presidential Inaugural Committee to qualify for tickets to a “Candlelight Dinner” in Washington’s Union Station on the eve of the inauguration, a perk for $1 million contributors, the list of attendees show. Guests were treated to a preview performance by singer Jackie Evancho, a one-time runner-up on "America's Got Talent," who would go on to sing at the inauguration the following day.

Attached: 0928056.jpg (2400x1920, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/1012367845873897472?s=19
thedailybeast.com/robert-mueller-must-finish-investigating-before-trump-gets-his-supreme-court-pick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>billionaires with "deep ties" to russia

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x990, 92K)

LOL they brought this shit up like a year ago. Maybe even longer than a year ago. The investigation must be in an even sorrier state than it seems if they're back on this.

Robert Mueller's middle name is Swan lol

vague accusation

Attached: putin come on now.jpg (624x624, 51K)

This just in: Billionaire sworn in as president, celebrates with other billionaires! News at 11.

Trump had billionaires who dealt with Russia at his party.
Even if, not a crime.
But Mueller leaking this is a crime.
You can't make this shit up. The criminal is investigating the innocent.
I have deep ties to Russia because I worked with Russian H1b engineers. They were either stupid fucks or very cleaver... I literally had to do it all myself and hand it over to them so they could give it back to me. My Boss was a North Vietnam dragon lady who demanded I make the Russians look good.

Unironically this is fake, recycled, news. About 13 months old to be exact

didnt they already try this narrative?

Attached: 1529550512624.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Billionaires with ties, to Russia, France, England, Morocco, etc. etc. Fucking idiots

>people who have at any time done business in Russia attended an inaugural ball
>candidate conspired with a foreign government to rig the election
Nope. Keep trying.

They're really really fucking desperate right now. They have nothing left to throw at Trump and he has a booming economy with a key supreme court pick which will be the talk of the next 4 months before the election. Outside of a natural disaster or something the news cycle is gonna be focused largely on the supreme court until the election. That's an absolute disaster for the dems. Justice Kennedy stepping down could not have come at a worse time for them. .

Russia is a huge country with a huge country with a huge industrial sector and huge oil production. It's also a massive oligarchy with all the decision-making power vested in a handful of billionaires, all of whom are, by necessity, close friends of Vladimir Putin. Ergo, anyone who has ever done business in Russia or the Eastern Bloc will necessarily have worked with those oligarchs, and probably also at least one of Putin's lieutenants to get all the government permits and clearances squared away.

For example, I do very low level commodities trading. I'm a very junior member at a small firm. And yet my social network still connects me to Putin in 4 hops. I'm way too junior to talk to him directly, but I could easily get a meeting with one of his cousins. And I've never even been to Russia.

I challenge you to find me a billionaire anywhere in the world who truly does not have any ties to Russia.

BREAKING NEWS

AFTER NEARLY TWO YEARS OF INVESTIGATION, ROBERT MUELLER HAS LEARNED THAT TRUMP TOWER IS LOCATED TWO BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE RUSSIAN TEA ROOM

BLUMPF IMPEACHMENT TOMORROW

Attached: image.jpg (630x472, 55K)

>CIA Cabal Kills JFK and his son... best friend to Donald Trump
>Justice Kennedy stepping down could not have come at a worse time for them.
Not a coincidence. He's been patiently waiting to fuck them over for many years.

Attached: shills inside the brass bull.jpg (675x534, 146K)

>inaugural parties

so they have given up on finding anything prior to his presidency and the during the election LMAO

Attached: 1487649487966.png (957x718, 1.51M)

Rember that in news speak "ties" to Russians could mean a man that had recently visited rissia served them a chick filet sandwich in 2007.

And in fact let me elaborate further on this. Think about how it's gonna play out. For around 3 months it's going to be the dems frothing at the mouth doing everything in their power (cry, bitch moan) trying to stop this justice. If you thought they were ugly before you're gonna have your mind blown now that abortion and gay marriage are on the table. You are going to see a meltdown from the dems like never before. And then after 3 long months of that the justice will be appointed anyway, because THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Imagine the raw fury, the blood shitting anger that is going to occur when after 3 months of scratching and clawing at anything to stop this it happens anyway. Then a few weeks later the election is held. Can you imagine what turnout is going to look like? Dems are going to be so angry with their party. They're not going to campaign and raise money for the people who let justice hitler on the bench to steal their abortion.

They're not even the same family, retard. Took me 5 seconds on google.

This is an attempt to distract from what Obama was doing that same night

Attached: 5243D664-313D-490F-AE3D-55559C5F20AF.jpg (1024x673, 88K)

Also think of this. What the fuck do the moderates do? If they vote against the pick they alienate the conservative in their states (for example, in West Virginia and North Dakota). If they vote for the pick they alienate the niggers and millennial women who make up the Democrat base. There is no winning.

Yes. Because this "investigation" has been going on since '16, and Trump is dumb enough to do any of the described in '17. These idiots really do think the rest of the population is as dumb as their voters.

>twitter.com/ABC/status/1012367845873897472?s=19

The responses are comical

Attached: ef4a9cff-62e5-4e27-ac8d-9b059dbc31ca[1].png (575x641, 547K)

fake news planted (once again) by the corrupt FBI

So they paid a million dollars for a ticket to a private dinner? Stop the fucking presses.

Someone want to explain how Kennedy retirement could help GOP in midterms? Brainlet here

>it's over

>trump is really done this time i just know it
>i know how hillary can still win

Which is it? Russians or fuckers with deep ties to Russia?
What exactly does "deep ties" mean?
Why do I care about his inauguration?
That is 2 months after the election.

Attached: 1486399187801.jpg (539x960, 101K)

several scenarios. in the very least, trump gets to make a big deal (rightly) out of choosing a clearly solid conservative for the supreme court, cementing his own legacy for decades to come and shoring up his base by YET AGAIN delivering on his promises to them

>Trump May have looked at another billionaire who had ties with Russia
Seriously, I can’t fucking wait until Mueller wraps up the investigation and liberals get ads blasted by everyone for hinging literally every bet on it working

Attached: BB41BF0E-2DBB-417E-9688-8A473F4BA3C4.gif (215x194, 475K)

Deep ties

Attached: image.jpg (609x661, 73K)

You haven't see desperate yet.

thedailybeast.com/robert-mueller-must-finish-investigating-before-trump-gets-his-supreme-court-pick

(OP)
>>Several donated enough to the Presidential Inaugural Committee to qualify for tickets to a “Candlelight Dinner” in Washington’s Union Station on the eve of the inauguration, a perk for $1 million contributors, the list of attendees show. Guests were treated to a preview performance by singer Jackie Evancho, a one-time runner-up on "America's Got Talent," who would go on to sing at the inauguration the following day.
This is why Trump needs to learn these people cant be trusted, they will set him up every chance they get. That committee has no connection to the Trump campaign hence they most likely went out of their way to make him look bad since that is what the same group of people who own the media do 24/7

Trump has no oversight or control over those donations, lets see who runs that committee because I will bet you its a hooknosed inbred. Trump needs to wise up realizing these people are playing the waiting game until he is out of office to take out everything he did which is why he needs to take power NOW to Make America Great Again.

Attached: 1528475320289.jpg (800x424, 32K)

>Deep ties to Sminem

Attached: 1518580608015.jpg (1024x768, 280K)

Every time I think the libs have reached max retard, I see another article like this and realize they haven't even scratched the surface yet.
Next headline: Drumpf Read Crime and Punishment Once: Why Impeachment Is Now Inevitable

Not looking good for Trump

I think you mean... it's Ogre.
>insert cringecompilation.jpg

*snap*

>billionaires with "deep ties" to russia

in other words, Jews.

Every time I think they've reached Mac retard I go look at one of their comment chains. Honestly, I wonder sometimes if it's not just a bunch of Jow Forumsacks pretending to lefties to make them look more crazy. I have a hard time fathoming how they can be so far detached from reality.

Attached: 20180627-144654.png (1440x1788, 527K)

another being the left kvetches endlessly and appears needlessly obstructionist?

Ramos

Fucking checked this is America we are going to take our country back and it’s all because they couldn’t just leave us alone

Don’t forget, 84% of the country supports Trump in sending them back.

It's sort of obvious left is unhinged. We just need to keep showing this to the public.

Jesus, Tony Bombardo is the epitome of soi

Also, checked for MAGA digits

>He posts yet another bait thread

Attached: BC9D1DBE-A59E-440E-87D9-5F988A089F3D.jpg (1024x752, 107K)

>twitter.com/ABC/status/1012367845873897472?s=19
lol loving the twitter comebacks on there

What billionaire doesn’t? Fuck of kikes

underrated

I believe he will move a true conservative in the bench and when Ginsberg goes he will put in a Center Right candidate. Breyer more than likely a Libertarian after him. Reload on Thomas an the court is set for 40 years or more.

>Billionaires attend invitation-only parties for billionaires

Ya, don't say

I thought billionaires would party with college bros drinking beer from a keg

I didn’t think twatter allowed that kind of discussion

This is pathetic just like every other Russian hoax. Someone bring the Shrek please.

>Russia is a huge country with a huge country
Opa debil!

Attached: 8DE07708-D7BD-4274-92C3-1A7422E62B19.jpg (474x355, 38K)

>it's over
t. increasingly annoying retard for the 9 billionth time this minute

I CANT BELIEVE THIS DRUMPF GOIN DOWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!!!!

MAGA!

>1776
MAGA!

ho mai gah iss all ova

Alright then kek.

Truly this is the end for Drumpf it's all over for him now.

The investigation has been going on for 1 year and 1 month. Nixon went down after a 2 and a half year investigation.

Trump is fucked, you flaming faggot.

GLUMPFT IS DONE FOR

Attached: 1529606091325.jpg (250x230, 34K)

If they actually go with this narrative, it would be funny if Trump just let Pence be acting President for a day, and had him nominate someone.

Every billionaire has some kind of connection to every major country in the world.