Just so you boys know, a green hat in China is the universal symbol for cuck...

Just so you boys know, a green hat in China is the universal symbol for cuck. It's an old Chinese story that in order for the wife to know when her husband was coming home, she gave him a green hat.

Attached: greenhat.png (707x447, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0373074/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess that won't work in China, Rabbi.
But this is not China.

No, but doesn't change the fact that the Chinese will find it hilarious.

Why the every living ching chonging dog eating baby murdering fuck would I give two shits and a mao what fucking God damn China thinks.

Okay that was funny

Attached: 1502553011477.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

That’s funny as hell I hope he does it

no one gives a shit what a bunch of insects “think

The average Jow Forums user comes here to reinforce their belief systems and seek a safe space. The communist party of China is as right wing as they come, they actually have a chance of trying to put you into a camp in this day and age. To them, you are nothing but larping cucks whose president is selling them out for Ivanka's trademarks and certificates in the Chinese market.

didn't the chinks get stomped by manchu rednecks via the Green Standard Army?

Embarassing!

Attached: Nx72BFo.png (800x515, 117K)

>in china

No one cares faggot

>2 posts by this ID
huh
makes you think

The han people are red necks now?

Chinese have no sense of humour as they are insectoids. Check mate.

In america, it signifies the color of money, fidelity, growth, calm, and nice lawns

Could care less about what some commies fairy tale

you are are fucking moron. go tie yourself off, shitface.

I'm just looking forward to the memes when Trump wears a green hat and talks negatively about China.

Triggered?

Yeah that's what they were called until they took power; they were considered uneducated rural and suburban barabarians

Mixing red and green together makes the color brown. The three primary colors are red, blue and yellow. Green is formed by mixing blue and yellow, and it is a secondary color.

The other two secondary colors are purple, formed by mixing red and blue, and orange, formed by mixing red and yellow. The tertiary colors are formed by mixing a primary color with an adjacent secondary color. The tertiary colors are blue-green, yellow-green, yellow-orange, red-orange, red-violet and blue-violet. Red and green are complementary colors, as are blue and orange and yellow and purple. Mixing two complementary colors results in brown.

It's going full circle.

Attached: 1463022501587.png (602x617, 162K)

>in china
non-human opinions don't matter

Remind me again why I should give a fuck about the stories of soulless monkeys

What fictional novel is this?

>Green is formed by mixing blue and yellow, and it is a secondary color.

Pissing contest started.

The same one where a billionaire playboy takes up politics as a hobby and ends up the most successful first term President of all time in 500 days and saves the world.

Attached: 1527362724150.jpg (680x1386, 391K)

Red and Green hats everywhere

Attached: santa-trump.jpg (740x971, 170K)

Both sides of that were han, you're probably thinking they were hui people or something to stroke some bizarre fantasy of barbarians storming the ming dynasty when it was a dispute between two han dynasties. Why would mongols, hui or whatever other minority fight a Chinese civil war? That'd be like Kublai Khan fighting for the Song Dynasty.

Although the hui people are probably in re-education camps with the rest of the muslims at the moment, to be honest.

Either way, boys, Trump demonstrated with his trade war that he's prepared to make you into cucks as long as he benefits. Prepare your anus, it's not like you can target Xi Jinping and CPC electoral districts to try and sway the next election.

China is retarded.

>pretends I give a fuck about what the Chinese think.
I guess you'll take whatever small consolation you can get.

cash me outside wit ma maga hat how bout da?

chinks arent even human. they dont have "humor"

Yet you're still here.

Attached: 绿帽子.jpg (240x210, 7K)

>Chinese have no sense of humour
Have you watched "Kung Fu Hussle"?
One of the best movies ever made.
imdb.com/title/tt0373074/

manchus aren't fucking chinks brainlet.

Attached: pKrB0SA.png (1367x163, 32K)

A blue circle with a "D" in the middle actually means faggot in Swahili. There's an ancient tale of a man name DeAndre who his accidentally got his boipucci fucked in a blue circular hut.

The Green Standard Army was though.

Attached: greenstandard.png (754x447, 114K)

sorry you were unaware, but the chink is basically the perfect slave. When europeans arrived, they were already serving a racially, spiritually, morally, sexually superior people.

The tragedy of the manchu is even though they tried extremely hard to avoid the pollution of the Bugmen, and passed anti-miscregnation laws, eventually they succumbed to the easy han maidens.

And now the manchu are pretty much extinct. RIP guys!

Attached: Sby5s1i.jpg (540x360, 12K)

This is some country's tax money at work.

>communism
>right wing
Fucking neck yourself you meme flagging cock gobbler.

Attached: cool_story_bro.png (1443x817, 999K)

Attached: t675675665.jpg (534x401, 59K)

绿帽子

So your saying Trump is catering to the new Dems jumping from their party. Also who fucking cares about what a throng of chinks think?

Just so you boys know

Attached: ancapinanutshell.jpg (600x699, 99K)

Guess how much we give a fuck about literal Chinese wives tales? Hahahaha

This ain't China bitch boy.

Pure Genius......

Attached: 1526441546100.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

Probably about the same amount of fucks that your wife's boyfriend had.

/thread

sick burn faggot

>the only way she could tell him apart from the other men was to give him a hat

MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND IS S SAINT!

Attached: 1530068957425.png (887x865, 1.58M)

Why would I give a fuck what a chink thinks?

reminder the typical chink WISHES he had the living standard of an american negro slave.

Attached: drKPVTN.jpg (964x633, 158K)

Nobody cares what soulless cannibal bug-men find amusing.

Attached: CA687065-0EB4-4BEF-9ABE-27983EC5BB53.jpg (500x418, 36K)

Not one fuck was given

Attached: C6XKd98UYAIjqXl.jpg (600x590, 50K)

look at you fucking squirm haha go suck david brocks cocks and just leave

>implying the Chinese will think Trump people are cucks
sorry baizuo, I don’t think so

Attached: 4BB84C15-C3FA-43F3-871F-CAFCB750D3E4.jpg (360x360, 29K)

You do realise that you are 白左, right? The only reason you're here is because you wanted an outlet to vent and meme constantly about fat blue haired women. Your life revolves around them where you larp out your cuck fantasies day in day out. Look at yourself,

It's not even a debate in China, 白痴.

China is the universal symbol for cuck and every old Chinese stories are where platitudes masquerade as sophistry.
They fucking eat dogs, I'm not going to buy into their fortune cookie "wisdom"

Attached: 1503071473386.png (883x837, 30K)

Attached: 1517607843596.png (901x461, 138K)

Attached: 1499297753230.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

Attached: 1522065141066.png (800x1672, 209K)

The crowd is going to look like a huge pepe from above.

No one gives a fuck about what a chink thinks. You stupid fucking expats need to get it through your thick ass skull. Every time you fucks go around shouting "China #1" I die of laughter.
Who in their right mind thinks 'crab bucket: the nation' will ever be superior to the west? Delusional chinks, that's who.

Take your meme flag off, i sense a salty chink.

This comment is more American than the 4th of July

Attached: 1530124752405.png (904x768, 518K)