That's a good point you know

That's a good point you know.

Attached: 246235.jpg (746x601, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbo.gov/publication/53919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and it's still smaller than the government the left wants

>memeflaggot
Big government isn't about necessary security it's about having the government handle what could be handled by the private sector

You are being obtuse. You cannot conflate the government that is used to protect us from the hordes of foreigners beating down our door, and the government we use to rule ourselves.

Whats wrong with that?

All I want is a globe dominated by the west with bases on the moon and mars.

>implying everything can't be solved by the private sector

Attached: 1528514950121.jpg (250x249, 6K)

Sounds cool

fuck off memeflaggot

>they want law and order and military supremacy
Horrible. But I agree that we shouldn’t be mucking around in foreign affairs for the greater glory of Israel

I don't want foreign bases though. Why are we giving out free defense?

that's not "the right" that's republicans. No small government movement could ever get any kind of steam as long as dems and gop were caught in this incestuous dance where they both agreed to expand the government at every chance as long as they never contracted it to undermine the other's agenda.

>crime should be legal
the state of the left

The constitution protects the rights of citizens from the government. It doesn’t protect non citizens in any way

Sounds good to me.

it helps us project power easier
dont act like having bases all over the place isn't helpful to us asserting our girth

This.
There truly is a Shadow Government. Not this Deep State Obama holdover shit. Most Ds and Rs are pretty much the same.

me too

the left spends too much time worrying about what the right wants and not enough uniting and figuring out what they want

We never wanted them here in the first place, and BIG GOVERNMENT won't allow citizens to legally remove them.

We'd happily let ICE get disbanded if it became legal for citizens to deport/arrest illegal immigrants.

I would just as happily remove any law saying we can't just go and murder illegals, but the left would be even more opposed to that.

"small" not in size, but in scope
just how much must we dumb things down for the left?

Attached: 1519795143089.jpg (937x960, 87K)

Saged.

Sure it's a great point, for George fucking Bush. Trump can't do what Bush already did, ICE, Homeland Security, the TSA all George Bush, not Trump. I guess I should have blamed Obama for fucking Vietnam, because he's a democrat and that's who started the war.

Oh look, another loony toon loonytarian wanting to play citizen rambo

this

Monitoring for non-citizens is better than controlling every aspect and liberty of all citizens to "prevent crime" or some bullshit.

Just take out the bad apples.

It's that or ICE gets rid of them. Either is an acceptable solution.

This is a libertarian board bucko.

this times six million

No it's not. This is a Trump board. Have you seen anybody here criticize Trump's trillion dollar federal budget deficits?

Not really. Trump has increased federal spending. The national debt is expected to reach 100% of the US GDP by the end of the next decade.

No it's not. The right isn't all libertarians. Fuxking idiots

I don’t want that though. What I want is to
>shoot illegals in the head
>shoot violent criminals in the head
>legalize all drugs
>withdraw all foreign aid and military bases in other countries
Only fags will disagree

>The national debt is expected to reach 100% of the US GDP by the end of the next decade.
{citation needed}

Well, the alternative is to let us make our own lynchmobs and go after them ourselves, but no one wants another "Texas rangers" so we do with what we got.

The right just wants an actual country with borders. The absolute bare minimum for that is border enforcement, hence ICE.

The left cant stand even token border sovereignty, demanding that the beleaguered American citizenry pay for the care of basically all of humanity because communism.

who the fuck cares lol fuck liberals white people dont mind paying high taxes we just dont want it to benefit niggers

I want a community that is involved with itself, that is self-aware, awakened, and intrinsic. A community that is striving for greater and greater heights and is willing to commit the resources necessary to solving whatever problems might arise at the given time.

Illegal immigration is a serious issue, it undermines the community. Therefore, it's logical that we have an organization like ICE tackle the issue. It's justified to arrest illegal immigrants because they broke one of the most sacred laws of the nation: they devalued it. And it's also imperative that those who employ illegal immigrants get arrested as well, because they facilitate the entire process.

Attached: 1529861380264.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

damn that guy really cracked the case and exposed the big truth

>implying any president won't run a deficit with the way our banking and financial systems are set up

That's the strawman of the day for me.

As of now, the federal debt is the highest its been since the early 50s. It's astonishing how large the debt is. But I suspect you Trump supporters don't care at all.

cbo.gov/publication/53919

Fun fact: If we didn't have a bunch of social gibs on the line we wouldn't need bloated alphabet soup agencies like ICE to deport illegals all the time.

Funny, if it wasn't for 3rd world shitters causing all of those problems he just listed, the USA wouldn't need big government. Police in my granddad's time walked around with batons, not SWAT equipment.

Attached: Finnish Knight.jpg (702x886, 175K)

Attached: Faceapp - Destiny.jpg (617x616, 110K)

Attached: Faceapp - Elliot Roger.jpg (1200x1200, 268K)

Keep ICE disband the CIA.
Bring back the gold standard
Close military bases abroad
Get out of Afghanistan(or burn the poppy fields)
Increase the military presence in the USA
Kick dual citizens out of the government
Hold Israel accountable
Glass Stegall
Build the wall
Reform immigration based on merit
Cut taxes
End the federal income tax
Enact protectionist tariffs to fund the now smaller federal government

Attached: Faceapp - Farage.png (596x626, 455K)

Attached: Faceapp - Laura Loomer.jpg (664x664, 59K)

Attached: Faceapp - ReviewBrah.jpg (327x361, 23K)

Attached: Faceapp - Richard Spencer Asian.jpg (621x618, 48K)

Attached: Faceapp - Sam Hyde Smile.jpg (590x593, 151K)

Attached: Faceapp - Unknown Woman.jpg (1280x1280, 599K)

Once the illegals are gone and the wall is built, there won't need to be so many ICE agents.

Once we execute the criminals, we won't need so many prisons.

Once Israel, Islam, China, Russia, and the EU are gone, we won't need such a big military.

It's half-measures that are indefinitely expensive.

Attached: Faceapp - Varg Asian.jpg (425x425, 50K)

wtf i hate Trump for things that were implemented by Democrats

Attached: Faceapp - Varg Indian.png (720x1280, 588K)

Yes. The Omnibus was a massive strike against him on here. Same as attacking Syria. He's gained my favor back lately, but I haven't forgotten about those things.

>in country illegally
>their neighborhood
Pick one

Not everyone on the right is a conservative, what a fucking discovery!

Nice list.

Of course they don't.
Their ideology is empty because the leader of it outsources it to cabinet members who don't give a shit about the well-being of the people.

Attached: Faceapp - Varg.jpg (640x643, 264K)

Attached: Faceapp how to.png (587x84, 12K)

Attached: Faceapp -Stephen Paddock.jpg (242x250, 37K)

Attached: Faces of Greece map.png (1445x1120, 721K)

Attached: Faces of Latin America.jpg (653x701, 120K)

Attached: Faggot.gif (242x200, 864K)

Attached: FAGGOT.jpg (960x925, 240K)

Attached: Faggot.png (499x280, 55K)

Attached: Faggot2.jpg (602x502, 70K)

Attached: Fake Polandball - US has everything.jpg (1280x904, 838K)

Attached: Fake.png (626x949, 955K)

I want all of that except the prison-industrial complex. I'd rather throw all commies from helicopters than spend a fortune to keep them locked up.

Attached: lana_del_rey_american_flag_hottest_galore.jpg (1600x900, 167K)

Attached: Fancy moves.gif (320x240, 3.54M)

Attached: Fascist Facebook.png (300x191, 61K)

Sage

Attached: fascist snekism.png (1080x720, 14K)

Attached: Fashy Taylor 2.jpg (1401x788, 100K)

Attached: Fashy Taylor 3.jpg (1021x603, 76K)

Attached: Fashy Taylor.jpg (1280x1726, 653K)

Attached: Fat fedora shadow.jpg (926x926, 136K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1518414238239.jpg (900x554, 91K)

Attached: fc6867706129b7a98d02fafdb071c22d573e84762a824cc0a20975e4c22ad233.jpg (507x622, 220K)

Attached: FD7A210328744B8A91CC6E2ED77EF126.jpg (552x690, 41K)

Attached: Fear Grimace.png (1033x793, 1.19M)

He is not incorrect. This is why White Nationalism can never be "rightwing". The "right" with it's "muh liberty" is absolute cancer and it is a cancer created by the (((same people))) who created the "left".

I'm probably missing some important issues but they are absent from the top of the my head right now. The point is America needs to stop being Israels attack dog. They are parasitic and poisoning us with opium for profits in big pharma.

Oh heres another one. De-criminalize cannabis federally.

>De-criminalize cannabis federally
Didn't Trump mention doing this?

Fuck you

As if I give a fuck about your strawman

The eyes of a right-wing government look outward at those they distrust, yet the left-wing government looks inward for the same reason.

well there IS a deepstate. It's the parts that dont change with election cycles. The departments headed by people who cant be fire, or havent been cycled for a long time. The laws and agendas are set by politicians, but ostensibly the day to day goings on of the government is up to the discretion of unelected bureaucrats. That is the deep state.

Sure and hes also open to the gold standard but refuses to acknowledge Israel is a problem. Maybe he is saving them for last. What is for certain is the fact Trump is slowly deconstructing the American empire.

Mostly right except the prisons. Just execute the prisoners

aaaah haaaaaaaaaaaaa

>refuses to acknowledge Israel is a problem
indeed

You hit the jew right into the oven with this

small government doesnt work. people need to be told what to do or society falls apart.
the key is voting the right government into power

Attached: fec.png (484x1000, 612K)

Attached: Fedora Pagan.jpg (255x238, 10K)