It's all corrupt, all of it

The DEA are corrupt Jewish puppets, the Judicial System is corrupt, the Judges are corrupt, the lawers are corrupt, the Cops are corrupt, the Medical doctors and FDA and Health Insurance companies are corrupt, schools are corrupt, Congress is corrupt, Senate and basically any branch of government is corrupt, Universities are corrupt, Churches Dioses and the Pope are corrupt, the top brass and Generals in our military are corrupt. Pharmaceutical Companies are corrupt.

W..T..F.. Is there any place that is not corrupt? Fuck, I feel like taking off into the woods and living off the land sometimes.

Attached: image.jpg (620x763, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's why, just as the prophecy says, 3 branches will become one. Gonna need some military tribunals to deal with this mess.

Attached: 1501993179377.jpg (1400x1903, 301K)

No place to run, everyone is infected by jealousy like Ben Jealous

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Free.jpg (2199x1443, 1.14M)

You are likely correct.

Attached: image.jpg (750x512, 83K)

Attached: 1500743029995.png (1000x1000, 347K)

It could go on snd on, from standard Media and Social Media, to Internet Service Providers, to local city and county council members, every god damn sect of life is fucking corrupt.

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 135K)

I think humanity just needs one heavy dose of truth to wake them up. Like a hammer and whack a mole, but instead of playing the game properly just smash the whole setup into a million pieces.

tfw bumping your own thread

Attached: image.jpg (427x500, 94K)

To be fair user, real Fascism has never been tried.

Attached: 1528467757384.jpg (303x296, 26K)

The Media using their institution to promote hostile actors violating US Borders shows willful and malicious negligence in their deference towards the United States making them an unlawful hostile actor in their efforts against the United States. It would be as easy as indicting a ham sandwich with any grand jury.

This shows they wont stop, that is what RICO is for, its used to stop an organized group from engaging in criminal action. Right now the News, SPLC, AIPAC and ADL are buying our leaders off, RICO is the tool given to us to stop these aggressions against our country and people. These Fake News organizations operating in unison is an organized effort breaching the most sacred of public trusts, the freedom of the press by working against the people to form false narratives undermining our Nations Sovereignty.
>18 U.U Code 2381: Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death

For Trump to Make America Great Again, he must implement RICO effective immediately to shutdown these cartels of crime and save our country.

Attached: 1528432026581.jpg (411x269, 105K)

I think the only reason that Trump hasn't done it yet is because the past 2 weeks have made normies scared of the left and the media. He's letting them hang themselves before he actually sends them to Guantanamo for it to actually happen

I agree, but how and what could be that dose of reality? It would have to be on a monolithic scale and bad. Maybe a virus? Kill two birds with one stone, depopulation and all that. What do you think would do it? Civil or WWIII?

Attached: image.jpg (373x571, 86K)

governments too big now it's over

More like he should establish a military junta and then drop 9/11 truth.

Never, you cant think of one instance?

Attached: image.jpg (490x1063, 534K)

Check Digits this is how it happens

Could a Junta theoretically be implemented in this day and age? Is it possible?

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Read candide

Trump had 88 generals support him during the elections :)

Attached: 1502822728716.jpg (2048x1364, 720K)

Either Trump is bought and paid for like I think he is, or he is a literal genius playing the most complex political game of chess I can fathom

Attached: image.jpg (547x500, 71K)

Hmmmm.... You have sparked a small amount of hope for me..

Attached: 1522753539309.png (721x896, 466K)