Intelligence is Genetic, MIT Admits

At least three online services, including GenePlaza and DNA Land, have started offering to quantify anyone’s genetic IQ from a spit sample.

Others are holding back. The largest company offering direct-to-consumer DNA health reports, 23andMe, says it’s not telling people their brain rating out of concern the information would be poorly received.

Will you take the test, Jow Forums? Do you trust the test jew blindly to tell you what are your offspring chances in becoming a doctor or engineer?

newobserveronline.com/intelligence-is-genetic-mit-admits-and-iq-dna-tests-soon-available/

Attached: MITIQ-Genes-M.jpg (800x1257, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/2018/27/intelligenz-test-genetik-studien-erbgut-vererbung
technologyreview.com/s/610339/dna-tests-for-iq-are-coming-but-it-might-not-be-smart-to-take-one/
nature.com/articles/nrg.2017.104.epdf?referrer_access_token=hHm3Jnt_xdmJiHBNScp2MNRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0PkVtiAvh55KM2rQWkSJWLRkkxao8puND2Er8uFF3y2mPqm98JjW8kcZqvrNYKUPYE2p_wem-nkcrZORQbyyzTPMIvm0BrEpBE_A4Q21rPMjGfrAt7-k_HYC9wqRJrHhf85lRgZhWECJ4-Kr_FKKCJkGeuCOvgywX3dpuKVcdzwSAOgPa8ZF55yiw9Qx0AwAz-n_1yP3XIhGoTKroM7VI7jDLq6ZyrQNmKS2MXc042AtZWGTKpxWDPem94YJJdvFA4=&tracking_referrer=www.technologyreview.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got cucked by 23andme. Oh wait I can upload the raw data into a site that'll tell me

Cucked how?

Attached: white_left-baizuo.jpg (1024x512, 124K)

How and where are you able to do this?

Who wants to wager they "adjust" the results for "white privilege"?

Yes and no.
Genetic testing for intelligence has been possible for a very long time, however it's never been commercially viable because most indicators of intelligence are linked to race. Obviously that's a big no-no. Instead they've managed to identify the genetic markers linked to intelligence that are irrespective of race. Ultimately the results will give you a sense of your likelihood for intelligent children within your racial grouping. So you could be a low intelligence white guy, kr a high intelligence black guy, but the results will never specify the difference between them.

I would be not surprised if in the "dark ages timeline" the MSM successfully uses the research to further cultivate the white quilt rooted in genetically superior intelligence.
(kek)

Attached: exhale_inhale.png (651x315, 207K)

"You're an African Albert Einstein"

Attached: 1512857081722.jpg (244x206, 10K)

>not telling people their brain rating out of concern the information would be poorly received.

Attached: bell curve.jpg (600x405, 26K)

what do they define as intelligence?

do they mean how well you are at grammar? how well you are at a standardized test?

or are they measuring how likely you are to succeed and your common sense

B A S E D
C H I N K S

Even the german shitlib-leftist ZEIT (like the NYT/WAPO of Germany) has an article up saying intelligence is genetic.
>zeit.de/2018/27/intelligenz-test-genetik-studien-erbgut-vererbung

>what do they define as intelligence?
I think that the definition in Wikipedia answers your question:

Intelligence can be more generally described as the ability to perceive or infer information, and to retain it as knowledge to be applied towards adaptive behaviors within an environment or context.

OY VEY SHUT THIS DOWN GOYIM THIS IS LIKE SO INCREDIBLY RACIST I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW

I don't want to know my IQ. What if I'm retarded? Then what the hell am I supposed to do?

Sure, They still want their even-lower-IQ slaves imported.
Being kang among low-IQ is also much easier because no-one discovers your misinterpretations/lies/etc and more importantly - chances that someone exploits your general stupidity go lower.

>What if I'm retarded?
Find willpower to become a celebrity or career politician.
And there is always market for useful idiots.

Attached: living_meme.jpg (637x478, 29K)

I know the definition of intelligence, what i am asking is if that is the definition they are using

MIT guys are good at academia and research, but are functional retards are just about everything else.

Unedited version cause op is a fag

Attached: E4643668-8326-4BEE-9D2C-A7B1C657A6A4.jpg (640x887, 402K)

>story about intelligence
>putting your child in a selective preschool makes you a moron

Attached: efd958b08ae32b5ab280ee12258563cc--life-after-death-cane-corso-mastiff.jpg (570x760, 57K)

Learn not to take yourself too seriously and seek second opinions?

Did you bother reading the linked sources in the newobserver article and further?

technologyreview.com/s/610339/dna-tests-for-iq-are-coming-but-it-might-not-be-smart-to-take-one/
nature.com/articles/nrg.2017.104.epdf?referrer_access_token=hHm3Jnt_xdmJiHBNScp2MNRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0PkVtiAvh55KM2rQWkSJWLRkkxao8puND2Er8uFF3y2mPqm98JjW8kcZqvrNYKUPYE2p_wem-nkcrZORQbyyzTPMIvm0BrEpBE_A4Q21rPMjGfrAt7-k_HYC9wqRJrHhf85lRgZhWECJ4-Kr_FKKCJkGeuCOvgywX3dpuKVcdzwSAOgPa8ZF55yiw9Qx0AwAz-n_1yP3XIhGoTKroM7VI7jDLq6ZyrQNmKS2MXc042AtZWGTKpxWDPem94YJJdvFA4=&tracking_referrer=www.technologyreview.com

They basically state that genetic can predict how well subject performs in IQ test.

>inb4 muh EQ and EQ is genetic

its true tho the police gets them and they can frame you

Logical conclusion from different ethnic having different (statistical) IQ is also that knowing subject ethnicity increases chance to correctly guess subject IQ.

Framing myself is no job to be trusted to someone else.

Based on tested variants, your result is:

Possible evidence of increased intelligence
These variants cover only a small fraction of what is thought to be the total genetic contribution to intelligence. Your real traits may vary from this prediction due to remaining unknown genetic effects and environmental factors.

>poorly received
It’s so obvious, they aren’t going to be able to hide it much longer.

>pure iq

so useless

Lol fucking aussi shitposters

this going to lead to a whole lot of butthurt, not only among Sjws or blacks

very few people are willing to accept the genetic determinism pill

mark my words this will unravel society, it throws a wrench into the whole "just work hard" mantra that underpins modern Capitalism

except it doesnt, because there is way more to life and being successful than IQ

if IQ is all that mattered, college grads would run the united states.

>t. Peterson
It's true though.

iq is the single best predictor of success

if you think masses of people by the millions of every race (again, it won't just be non whites) will accept their hard coded genetic ceiling without quite a few jimmies being rustled, you have another thing coming

we still operate in a society where the average Mongoloid on the street believes they could have been a doctor if they only "took school more seriously and worked harder", this is a real game changer that people will not willingly accept

>college grads would run the united states
How many powerful people don't have college degrees.

where did I deny it wasn't true? just because something is true doesn't mean the greater society at large will respond well to it, we here on Jow Forums very well know just how many fundamental truths about society are brutally suppressed because of how disruptive they are to the status quo

Dawn of the postgenomic age ... now add this to the general shift in overton and you can guess where this journey is heading...

Attached: 1527681545916.png (239x459, 133K)

you know what is going to actually happen?

sjws will lobby the government to give CRISPR to all people free of charge to increase the iq of their children

leftists will do a complete 180 on the realities of the heritability of intelligence the moment they learn they can mitigate it

>if you think masses of people by the millions of every race (again, it won't just be non whites) will accept their hard coded genetic ceiling without quite a few jimmies being rustled, you have another thing coming

Most people actually have a realistic grasp on their abilities and work with them. the loud ones are the ones you hear about

also this will all be pointless in a couple decades anyways when AI surpasses us all

>free of charge

LMFAO these are JEWS dude you dumb mother fucker

Attached: 911.jpg (886x1145, 653K)

Good thing here is: CRISPR does not fucking work efficiently enough in humans. Some tissues you cannot target with it and modifying embryos (like the chinks) is possible but so complicated only the richest could afford it.

Pre-implantation genetic screening of embryos from in-vitro fertilization ... only allow the best possible genetic combination of both parents to live. THIS will be the future.

"they" don't want smart mutts, so I don't know what the fuck you're on about

this is for after the population culling

I can promise you that nobody actually wants smart non-whites
chinks will desperately try to "improve" themselves because they know they're subhumans, but that's about it

>zeit.de/2018/27/intelligenz-test-genetik-studien-erbgut-vererbung
How was this received by the way? What's the tone of the article?

I always like seeing you spit some truth.

>if IQ is all that mattered, college grads would run the united states.
You don't understand what IQ or the 'g' factor is. seeNo, it will be more relevant than ever because the pressures will be increased 10 fold for intellectualism.

>pure IQ
Worry not, there is more to come.

Attached: the_moment_when_you_realize_debunked.png (1338x505, 205K)

So, Jews will finally be able to think for themselves... Do you really believe (((they))) would allow this to happen?

no

AI will evolve and make decisions FAR FUCKING FASTER.

your average high end processor can do over 3,500,000,000 per second. Now expand this as much as a factor of 10^22 and you have a machine that can learn fast fucking faster than any person could ever do.

If An unrestrained AI came into life right as crispr discovered to augment IQ, it would have assessed us and our history, make a decision on what to do, and decided to start before we could get even a single thought in.

There was someone saying that democracy and free society is not a viable concept when average IQ of target group is under 94. Those concepts just fail at so many levels in low-IQ society.
And now let it sink in that global IQ is descending.

This is wild ride we booked for ourselves.

Attached: povetry_rebranded-the_ugly_face_of_overpopulation.png (276x256, 25K)

>history
Learn what?
You should consider that there are multiple sources lost in time and language so predicting future based on past will be still an art.

Can AI into art?

how is that an art? even a computer today would be capable of seeing that trend

Then we won - no more low-IQ niggers and shitskins to pollute Earth.

But the question remains - will jews allow this CRISPR-magic because everybody can see trough their tricks after that?

>best possible genetic combination of both parents to live
Will there be mandatory pairing between retarded athletes and nerds?

Attached: german_uniform.jpg (1000x563, 122K)

So Hillary should have been won?

Attached: equality_for_evryone.jpg (553x700, 139K)

I think that user is more talking about the relative difference in IQ disappearing if centralized AI becomes a thing.
Does the genetic IQ difference really matter if both the high IQ and the low IQ are being supplemented with a connection to the AI? That greater ability to process information becomes pointless when the AI is picking up the slack.

Not that this AI question is a realistic scenario, though we already see something similar to this happening today with the knowledge provided by the internet. Inferior people are competing with "superior" people by simply being conditioned for the role they compete over, but at the same time this has always been an issue and is ultimately why IQ can only predict so much. IQ can only influence circumstance so much before it really is just left to chance or the decisions of others.

>will the jews allow this?
The world believes jews have a higher IQ than all other races. Why would they deny a reality that treats them like kings?

well seeing as most prediction agencies use very smart computer algorithm to predict these odds, and the same agencies said she had like a 98% chance to win, I say the computers just encountered a freak chance situation of trump winning.

so ya, they need to get better, but a super advanced AI would do this faster than any human ever could, in an instant really to us.

>if centralized AI becomes a thing.
Does it make you leader of the world if you give it the task?

You did not get it - they would lose that position when leftist dream of free ultimately high IQ for everyone via genetic manipulation/implant becomes a thing.

Attached: maoist_dresscode.jpg (500x313, 93K)

>In other news: "Anyone that claims to have an elevated IQ but continues to get kicked out of everywhere isn't too bright. More later."

What is missing from the equation is the 'Creativity-factor'(CQ). What good is high-IQ without producing anything of value. A high-CQ factor brings results, like what is at your finger tips right now

>AI would do this faster
But there is only one timeline to confirm one of those gorillion predicted futures spit out in milliseconds.

Attached: 7777777.png (645x512, 107K)

I dont think you are really appreciating the speed we are talking about.

>knowledge provided by the internet
kek
Good luck with that without some prior knowledge and brainpower to differentiate information from noise.

Attached: the_futiles.jpg (535x874, 180K)

I'm not talking about competing with AI, I'm talking about a shift of competition amongst the different intellectual strata. The 80 IQ niggers now need to compete against 130 IQ chinks for the same labor.

and what Im saying is that struggle wont fucking matter anymore.

does the struggle of two beatles of two different strengths worry you? do you care about who wins the fight?

>he knows how big gorillion really is

Attached: gimble_fiddle_front.jpg (560x323, 82K)

Not really necessary. Idea is to give children best possible start and improve the population's gene pool over a few generations. Question will rather be: who would one possibly exclude or at least disencourage from reproduction as 'source material' is too low quality to warrant any beneficial combination?

Glad to be of service.

That is the other dimension, the political. The technology is there and I think it will start with semi-wealthy couples privately doing this in designated clinics. Now as soon as those not wealthy enough to afford it see that their children will be outclassed by these genetically tweaked offspring it will become a social issue. I could easily imagine civil unrest over this topic. But abolishing it will not be a solution ... there will always be places and countries willing to do it and people will use those offers (kinda similar issue as with abortion).

>High IQ privilage becomes a thing
>lefties begin adding low IQ to their list of self-diagnosed mental disorders to get virtue points
>straight white high IQ males get told to stop smartsplaining

Attached: 1494714963507.jpg (354x382, 16K)

>do you care about who wins the fight?
For beatles (?) not to die out I care for the best suited one to win.

Attached: black_ice.jpg (720x692, 49K)

An AI isn't going to invalidate the necessity of basic human function, what the fuck are you talking about? All it's going to do is eviscerate the labor fields that were previously cognitively demanding, this will redirect highly capable people towards areas previously dominated by average and below average people.

Gattaca starring Ethan Hawke?

>Will you take the test, Jow Forums

No, I have better things to spend my money on.

No. Unless you replace huge chunks of brain with hardware (this I cannot yet imagine, a mindlink seems possible though) the neuronal activity of the 'wetware' will be a severely limiting factor ... could imagine the brains of those 'less gifted' to not even be able to coherently process the incoming high density data stream. It would simply fry their system or turn into gibberish ... only use I see here is to circumvent I/O systems and feed them easily digested small chunks of data if necessary for a task.

Being dumb is the best way to live life.

>>straight white high IQ males get told to stop smartsplaining
kek
Your wish is to be granted, user.

Attached: stupidifying_2.png (581x424, 153K)

Kind of. I think the end result will be what I would call 'genetic feudalism'.

Attached: khaaaaan'd.jpg (358x828, 145K)

No because it’s a ploy to harvest your dna. I’m not giving a big corporation my dna or my families

Would You Like To Know More?

Attached: pepe_iceberg.jpg (699x464, 32K)

>I think the end result will be what I would call 'genetic feudalism'.
So America

Another pic to that theme.

Attached: rekt_8.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

>affirmative action
>genetic feudalism

>not having the kike gene that allows you capitalize, cheat, and lie without feeling guilt or remorse

Attached: 1487547390691.png (514x670, 605K)

Yeah, will either be 'live the genetic American dream' or alternatively some Brave New World-esque shit with designated Epsilon-minus semimorons

Attached: no_more.png (1000x530, 413K)

I took a test that told me my IQ was 134 but I'm definitely not that smart at all. Sometimes I can barely even string a sentence together because my verbal IQ is so shit and I don't write very eloquently either. I'm not sure I could handle knowing my IQ on a genetic level.

Attached: 1518471757559.png (691x653, 27K)

Do they give niggers +30 IQ as a racial bonus to keep them from chimping out because of scoring below 90?

>they could have been a doctor if they only "took school more seriously and worked harder",
They will just lower standards so dumber people can be doctors.

>not using the full spectrum of available resources and tactic to gain advantage

They admitted that if they think you're racist, they'll taint the results by writing "

One thing to consider is people tend to sort themselves out accordingly, so the people, places, and things you surround yourself with makes your own innate abilities seem average or even sub-par. Go hang out with some normies or read some papers written by kids at your local community college. People underestimate how fucking retarded most people are.

Attached: 1488036046938.png (639x769, 450K)

It would make a lot of people nervous about taking the genetic test. it's all fun and games when it tells you your ancestry or whether you're likely to find a particular flavor bitter, but if people know there's a chance they will get back results telling them that they're morons, it will lose some of its normie appeal.
It makes sense not to report genetic IQ by default, and let people seek it out if they want to. Maybe hide it in a separate section and warn about how it's preliminary, etc.

Id say a minority in every group has more plasticity than normal, they only become more intelligent if they are confronted by a situation that requires unconventional thought without assistance though. Expose a person to more chaos than normal without holding their hand and they will become more intelligent, if you make critical thought a chore like the modern education system does they will expect someone else to have the answers, someone else to fix the problems, or their mind will abnormally lean toward "emotional" thinking. There is a reason tech is perceived as the cause for people becoming dumber; it isn't tech that is the problem though, we've had most of the chaos of daily life removed from us.

Attached: 1513400836187.jpg (500x419, 39K)

By the way, any government with the ability to offer its citizens free CRISPR to increase IQ would be absolutely retarded not to jump at the chance, and do everything in its power to make sure that as many people as possible were taking advantage of it.
Do you realize what an enormous impact on the productivity, wealth, and power of a country having a more intelligent populous would have?
Even from a simple tax perspective, you would be moving a huge number of people from net drains upon the public fisc to net contributors.

How does having a thick and long penis make your genetics tainted?
>inb4 muh dick

Attached: psyops_8.png (774x809, 736K)

It isn't a gene, they just maintain hyper tribalism by making everyone else seem like the enemy. The more sexual partners a person has the less they care about subsequent relationships, hyper consumption and greed make people indifferent to what they possess and they never find satisfaction or appreciate what it is they are consuming unless they have it abruptly removed from them. They are taught from a young age to be suspicious of everyone else, it snowballs and they stop caring about everyone else and view them like a disposable good.

>to offer its citizens free CRISPR to increase IQ
user, this move will drastically lower the (current) powers of the government and lobbyists.
Will they tolerate the increased competition?

More likely they will observe what environmental factors contribute to creating the most submissive and conformist individuals and then they will engage in wide spread campaigns through the education system to create the ultimate subservient culture.

Its kind of a double edged sword though. The genetics that are associated with intelligence are also associated with higher instances of mental illness which can throw a wrench into things.

>Will you take the test, Jow Forums?
Nope. My genome map belongs to me. The privacy policies of genetic testing corporations are horrifying.