An Attempt to Reason With Lefites

Went to the liberal left wing echo chamber that is plebbit to try to argue that having a right wing ideology or the current left doesn't the person is nazi or deserves violence. I pointed out the violence BLM and ANTIFA has caused to their own cities. This was met with deaf ears. I pointed out the corruption of the democrats up to election and their shady actions they denied this. I was meet with hysteria, threats and insults. These people make up a massive chunk of western civilisation and they are incapable of debate and reason. They are honestly akin to brainwashed cultists.

They talk of a civil war across America and the west as a whole they honestly believe if it ever occurs the right wing will start it we know the left will considering their behavior. If war level violence actually occurs and everything does go to shit we are going to have to kill these brainwashed idiots aren't we?

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1200x858, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesn't mean the person is a Nazi

>Went to plebbit.
Cool. You should go back there.

They are just jealous like Ben Jealous

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Change.jpg (1920x1066, 682K)

Been going here since 2005

I went to democrathub and decided to talk about Islam's role in ww2. pointed out how hitler employed the 13th waffen bosnian division as an auxiliary army and how Nazism is the same as Islamism. Got the curiosity of a few normies but then the mod of the site jumped in and began shit talking. We got into it and i owned him on some major points. That's when he banned me. So I signed up again with another account and carried on. Banned me again.

That's when i just looked his userame up on facebook and sent him a message. You can run and hide all you like but you can't argue worth shit. Went back to democrathub to see what other comments were to my redpill on Islam.That's when I noticed he post to another user that I threatened to kill him and I was nuts. Subsequent poster goes Holy Shit he's cray! yada yada.

Point of the story? Libshits are fucking desperate certifiably insane untrustworthy cocksuckers

look who it is

Attached: 1529460315710.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

God wants us to put them out of their misery, we will cleanse the lands for him.

>we are going to have to kill these brainwashed idiots aren't we?
Yes. They want a civil war we just want to be left alone. If tomorrow they decided to split the west in half rightists on one side leftists on the other they still wouldn't be happy and would seek to control your speech and thought via proxy.
And if you doubt they are cultists ask yourself why they dress, look, act and think the same.

>And if you doubt they are cultists ask yourself why they dress, look, act and think the same.

Oh damn, you're right. They all seem to be sporting the same red hats. Wonder if it's a type of cultist attire like the jews wear on their head.

Hi there

Attached: modernman.jpg (222x228, 6K)

Do you like soi and left wing politics?

Attached: 1530232937974.jpg (1200x900, 146K)

Maybe some Nintendo switch?

Attached: bug4.jpg (1122x581, 121K)

Kiwis can't meme.

Lefties are "blind" blinded by (((them)))

I’ve learned a while back that there is no reasoning with leftists, especially communists
Our only hope is to one day make people with ideas dangerous to the West a crime punishable by exile or death
I don’t see any other way that would work

Bump

Talk to a former leftist ideologue. They will tell you that the bedrock of their beliefs is actually avoiding anything that challenges their beliefs.

Some of them can be redpilled. Many of us were part of the cult also. There was a thread earlier because of the lefty attention from the Huff post where webms of blacks committing their average atrocities in cities. Leftists haven't been exposed to such things. I wasn't either until I came here.

>Great-Grandfather was from Spain
>Lived through the Spanish Civil War
>Saw priests crucified and nuns raped till they died
>Children were raped and murdered
>Any religious items the communists could get their hands on were smashed to pieces. People were tortured to deny Jesus and they would wait till the person was in such pain they said "I deny Jesus" and then they were quickly shot in the head and killed. They would then laugh saying "they will be our slave in Hell waiting for us".
>Franco and his men had to wipe them out and drive them from the land. It took many years for them to reform in Spain but the same thing will happen again.

This is the same thing that happened in Russia and Eastern Europe, Mexico and South America. (((You know who))) was behind all this and have an diabolical hatred of Jesus and Christianity. You can not reason with them.

They want you to die and if possible go to hell where they believe that you will be their slave for eternity. That is the mentality you are going up against. Just watch them when they talk about Abortion and Euthanasia and anything else in the "culture of death".

Attached: All of you are going to die.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Deep down, leftists are relativists and constructivists. Feelings, words and subjective assessments are their tools of dealing with reality. And this makes a lot of sense if you are poor/average, ugly/fat and live in a city. You have no dealings with physical reality if you live in a cozy city with public transportation, food stores and office work. And reality has nothing to offer you anyway if you are poor and ugly, so you prefer the metaphysical world of ideas and feelings.
People on the other side of the spectrum,often believe in one objective reality, either because they have to deal with it on a daily basis or because accepting reality is not as hurtful to them because they aren't ugly and poor.
One side values feelings, the other values physical reality.

If you see it that way it basically becomes women vs. men. Leftists are women and right wingers are men. If you want to argue with them, you have to argue like you do with women.

>Assert dominance
They insist to be anarchists, but deep down they are all submissive and love authority
>User your physical advantages
They know they are weaker and they love their self loathing thinking about it
>User your status
Women value men with high social status, leftists do the same, again, deep down they are all submissive sluts that will adapt if they see someone better than them
>Treat them like children
Act like a strict parent, be consequent and dont argue about semantics, stand by your principes and deny them discussion if they do
>Treat them like children
if their feefees are hurt, console them,, when they calmed down they will be more open to your points up to the point of outright abandoning theirs

Liberal schools are shitty schools.
I grew up in a military town full of left-wingers & my peers were a shitty bunch. I was so happy the day I graduated that I have never looked back at my peers.

>civil war

okay Australasia

There's no reasoning with Leftists. It's about "feelings" with them.

Left-wing women are ugly AF
Left-wing men are pansy beta males

this is all reddit tier logic. it depends on the type of leftist you run into. assuming they're all emotional is a lot like assuming all conservatives are racist

They're definitely a cult. Just look at the way they treat non-believers or people who try to leave.

And the Left are as funny as cancer.