What's Jow Forums's opinion of Deism and its influence in politics, many founding fathers of the U.s were Deists

What's Jow Forums's opinion of Deism and its influence in politics, many founding fathers of the U.s were Deists.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.kalitribune.com/without-a-cause-the-sinister-nature-of-synchronicity-pt-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spooks:
>Gender
>Refugees
>Equality
>Justice

Gender is definitely not a spook, Not that I think u.s should open its borders but borders are technically a spook and neither are refugees even with that said we shouldn't let them in.

Attached: images9.jpg (278x181, 5K)

Personally, I prefer Nietzche Over Stirner, however, their views are so similar that there are only a few things different between them such as Nietzche's Transvaluation.

Attached: quote-it-is-certain-that-the-jew-if-he-desired-or-if-they-were-driven-to-it-as-the-antisemites-fried (850x400, 71K)

how is a border a spook and how can you say that something is a spook but treat it as if it isnt a spook

Attached: fgsdfgd.png (480x360, 173K)

Because, spook only means abstraction, and if in an Egoist society we have the power to defend our country, therefore, our country is ours.some spooks are nesecery like borders or names.

Attached: 1506904825901s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>What Do You Guys Think?

but what if abstractions have real world consequences? should it still be called a spook? how abstract can an abstraction be if it has real world consequences.

Attached: 71a842868f6addeef543518667fafda2.jpg (716x536, 65K)

a spook is anything that alienates the individual from their true most authentic self.

well i believe a mans authentic self exists full of abstractions and cannot exist without them. how do you differ?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-10-20_at_10.19.12_PM.png (334x296, 134K)

so any form of identity politics is a spook, like racial /gay pride.

Attached: index8.jpg (275x183, 13K)

spooks are abstractions emitted from society onto the individuals who make up the collective, this can be anything from consumerism to nationalism.

The application of moral law is not a spook. The fabric of reality is a moral landscape.

where is the line drawn though? at what point can we empirically say that something is non spook? how can a line like this even be drawn?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-10-20_at_10.17.24_PM.png (331x273, 106K)

What is making the abstraction?

Deism is basically just soft atheism for people who don't want to be atheists anymore, but also aren't willing to delude themselves into unironically joining an organized religion and don't want to go through the trouble of LARPing.

> morals
> laws,

Kek you don't know very much about egoism do you? The only law that would exist in an egoist "system" for lack of a better word would be based on reciprocity, you do something to me and as a victim, i could fight back or be aided by Millitia.

When there is material evidence to support its existence. like a rock, a rock can be materially there however the rocks name is a justified abstraction.

> memetics.

Attached: ourguy.jpg (219x298, 19K)

>many founding fathers of the U.s were Deists.
No. Benjamin Franklin, and Jefferson were. Jefferson saw what a degenerate shit show the French Revolution was, and became much more of a theist later in life.

washington was.

>Kek you don't know very much about egoism do you?
yeah otherwise i wouldnt be asking you about it would i

>When there is material evidence to support its existence.
this is going back to what i was trying to say before. to denounce the abstract as a "spook" is silly because the abstract has actual effects on our society. like morality. morality has tangible visible affects on the world despite it not physically being viewable.

>When there is material evidence to support its existence. like a rock, a rock can be materially there however the rocks name is a justified abstraction.
A rock is still an abstraction of a boundary between a bunch of one group of atoms and a bunch of a different grouping of atoms

Is

Attached: 1280px-Apotheosis_of_George_Washington.jpg (1280x960, 469K)

Seems to me that "spooks" is just another way of saying "blah blah blah is a social construct", and is just as useless a statement.

>Deism
>Pic is a Egoist

Deism is for former edgelords who can't get over the idea of organized religion and religious services.

Still better than the Dawkins crowd.

Both heads of "Gnosticism".

Attached: 389dcd2b5a60b498b572b186fc9fe618--illuminated-manuscript-medieval-manuscript.jpg (645x960, 139K)

Morals are a spook, as I'm referring to them on a societal level, for instance, everyone in society collectively agrees because it spreads memetically from one person to another effectively forcing a set of values onto another person, which in turn creates alienation from a person and their real selves.

correct However that exists for a material reason, otherwise its just called nothing and the things holding it together are nothing.

stirner never believed that forcing atheism onto someone was virtues.

I was never an atheist and I believe in Christ, however, I tend to lean towards the abolition of organized collectives of religion.

How do you mean?

The "academic" classification extricates the more mundane abode for the Luciferian-esque Freemasonic "theology" of the aforementioned figures.

Attached: 1528759988216.png (1936x1088, 1.08M)

>Gender a spook
nice postmodernism fuccboi

Attached: 0f036716cc8782a3bd82f9e728053a88385a401a84234297a0c0eaf21d6af616.png (324x271, 5K)

Never Understood how that concept came from Postmodernism?

>correct However that exists for a material reason, otherwise its just called nothing and the things holding it together are nothing.
What do you mean a material reason?

Material as in something that is actually there, like a physical object.

Precisely. It's proto-post-modern hogwash, along with Nietzsche. Individualism and egoism are also spooks should a person follow the same logic to its conclusion. They're no less spooks simply because they're self-chosen. It's a philosophy constructed purely arbitrarily and it's little wonder teens are so fond of it.

basically it's the meme
>"modernists believed x meaning x is false"
postmodernists are as contrarian as it gets.
gender being a spook is nothing more than the postmodernist attempting to be progressive, and show those darn modernists whats what.

The impetus for acausal apotheosis.

en.kalitribune.com/without-a-cause-the-sinister-nature-of-synchronicity-pt-1/

Attached: Gaia, rising from the ground, hands Erichthonius ('Totally of the Earth', a future king of (882x893, 327K)

man Stirner and Nietzche are rolling in their graves.

why are only egoist anarchists and ancaps the only two schools of thought allowed on Jow Forums I mean Mutualism is not bad at all.

You can't say that all abstractions are spooks. Because then all of being becomes a spook. There is no material being separate from the mind. Being imbued with the image of God we are constantly constructing the world out of the formless potential of being.

>Material as in something that is actually there, like a physical object.
This is circular reasoning

if it has material existence then its not a spook.

a better definition of a spook would be anything created by herd think that is forced on the individual, be it morals, opinions, religion, commodities etc...

Does antimatter "exist"?

Attached: artfichier_788688_5217487_201510164041370.jpg (756x1008, 154K)

from this, the individual and themselves have a disconnect there's the individual who is apart of the collective and shares the opinions of the collective, the individual's true self is closeted away.

Nope, its the opposite of existence, it is void.

>a better definition of a spook would be anything created by herd think that is forced on the individual, be it morals, opinions, religion, commodities etc...

"Forced" in the "advent" of the irresistible suggestion.

Attached: 91l86Rq80BL.jpg (1712x2556, 651K)

>You can't say that all abstractions are spooks. Because then all of being becomes a spook.
What you fail to realize is that once you engage in the game of spooks you can't really avoid this conclusion because the entire premise of the game is that mental abstractions have no real material existence because we can't make heads or tails of our subjective experiences so we must only fall back on what may be certain. When material existence itself is found to abstract along a spectrum of fineness then this returns a read error, because there's no reason why we should privilege one level of abstraction over another.

Better to play a different game.

Is the World a "coercive" force on 'the individua'l by necessitation of factors to effect change/manifestation.

Attached: large-4.jpg (622x800, 106K)