There's still hope for the white race after all

There's still hope for the white race after all.

Attached: 1203612903.jpg (1080x1164, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B9xrSeqE9i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kewl beans. We share the same birthday.

Fuckin’ based

based

man grows a glorious beard

What an alpha

Attached: 929B3F57-2802-496D-B98F-24887700F395-203-0000003779B55878.jpg (590x591, 54K)

Attached: melgibson.jpg (996x682, 64K)

this man is doing more for the white race than every single faggot on this site

My brain just assumed that he had nine children with her. But Christ, the dude either can't pull out or is all about the future of the wypeepo

Attached: 1297801514016.jpg (175x184, 6K)

He is the hero we want and the hero we deserve.

Attached: 1528306206352.gif (290x189, 1014K)

the man is a legend with a fancy as fuck beard.

Nice!

Well he is catholic soooo....

doxed

if you could afford to continue why would you ever stop having children?

why do guys join in sometimes, more often than i would think, in calling this "creepy"? it's a guy at the apex of stardom capitalizing on it, yet people ALWAYS whine because they cant get pussy like that

i bet when they go out, and people ask "is that your daughter?" he says "yeah" and they start making out in front of em

fuckin based

>ninth child
jeez la weez

Catholics cannot remarry and bastard children used to be sinful and shameful.
The white race practiced quality over quantity.

based Mel

brings a tear to mah eye

and he probably has even more unofficially

>There's still hope for the white race after all.
Not if Mel is stealing the young and fertile woman from us

>why do guys join in sometimes, more often than i would think, in calling this "creepy"?
they are just jeolous. they know they couldn't pull a 20 year old in their 50s

>why do guys join in sometimes, more often than i would think, in calling this "creepy"?
Same reason guys claim to be feminists.

while Mel is based that chick must have some fucked up daddy issues

that beard.

fuck off feminists

damn she's hot too.. alpha indeed

>from us
>us
Get the fuck off my board

yeaaaaaaah dude i agree she's probably a gold digger too epic XD

I am not fucking saying their is anything wrong with the age gap faggot. I am just saying the chick is probably fucked in the head in some way since 99% of women are

Haha that a boy Mel.

Attached: 1509344773574.jpg (1024x530, 108K)

women like older men. it's not "daddy issues"

>not wanting a kinky bitch who whimpers and let's you put it anywhere
Are you some kind of faggot user?

The only people who complain about "age gap" are old roasties and white knights.

image how fucked in the head that kid will be with that set of dna.

Roasties BTFO

And look where it got them.

So did the Germans and look where it got them.

>calls winona ryder an over dodger to her face

Attached: 1529961364862s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Only the jealous ones.
Nothing creepy about wanting a chick who isn't past her "sell by" date.

>i bet when they go out, and people ask "is that your daughter?" he says "yeah" and they start making out in front of em
That's how you do it.

Attached: reality.png (1150x556, 50K)

yeah I want a young kinky boy who whimpers while I bugger him

I love mel

Attached: 1497681090145.png (463x600, 343K)

Either they're jealous themselves, or they're trying to score brownie points with jealous hags in their 30s+ who blame men for not being interested in them.

Either way it's a bitch move. He's done nothing wrong, and doesn't have to defend his lifestyle to anyone.

I love mel and Braveheart. that piano bitch meltdown was legendary and did something similar when I was dating a whore with a kid.

Indeed, women like older men.
But how much older definitely correlates with daddy issues.

m-mel?

Attached: 1526618502068.jpg (785x500, 170K)

>hey guys lets celebrate this disgusting old perverted fart impregnating a girl 34 years younger

you people are a lost cause

Fuck yeah, Mel. You're a light in the darkness. May you live to be a thousand years old.

Attached: 1517551181779.gif (343x400, 1.84M)

OPEN BOBS BB

or GTFO

Now I actually want to go watch his movies

Is it weird of I date a girl who just turned 18 if I'm 24? I'm getting shit for considering it from my male friends.

Attached: 1524942756149.png (340x375, 175K)

You know his son Milo is an electrician? His dad has hundreds of millions of dollars and he looks like this and he is only recently giving acting a proper go.
How can Will Smith's son even compete?

Attached: milo-gibson.jpg (641x506, 45K)

he's arrived

>this
Can confirm

Watch "Get The Gringo"... fantastic movie that was under the radar and hardly promoted. A true gem when I found it a few years ago.

Kek. I knew who Mel was before any of my age group in the U.S. I took 32 loads of kids my age to see Mad Max at the drive in the first summer it hit the U.S. I still have a '78 Z1R exactly like The Goose rode.
I still pull mad pussy just like Mel.
I wish I had black hair, but Blond and Blue works fine.

Mel Gibson is the Chad uncle we all wish we had.

I'm 25 with a 17 y/o

do it user

Not weird at all. Just make sure to check her ID before the date - a lot of "18" year olds lie about their age if they're into you.

Also, something's wrong with your friends if they think that's weird.

no

Dude fuck your shithead friends, they’re just pissy that they’re not swinging at the pussy dangling in your face. Fuck those fucking faggots and go for the girl if she’s worth it because they would fuck you over in a heartbeat if the shoe was on the other foot

No, fuck no, normies are fucked in the head about this stuff and you should not trust their gas-lit instincts. The important thing is that you aim for marriage and children with a woman that can be a good wife and mother.
The younger the better, at any age for the man, since their fertility wanes with age.

God, Mel is so based.

Jelly friends are jelly.
t. 54 / 22

This!

Is she gonna give you a used tampon as a reward for this post?

Wait wait wait, feminists dont use them patriarchal tampons, they just bleed everywhere so cucks like you can lick it all up.

unironically i just finished watching braveheart an hour ago.

Attached: Nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

never listen to your male friends. they will attempt to sabotage you so you don't get pussy

Does Mel ever stop winning?

>my dad isn't mel gibson

this is why my life is shit

This. Normally I'd say bros before hoes, but this time it sounds like the bros aren't being bros.

Your friends are faggots

Thought it was great but it got a little ridiculous by the end. Nobody ever believes me when I tell them there's a movie that starts with Mel Gibson in a clown suit in a high speed chase.

Nice, all around.

Youre friends are ass blasted they cant pull late teen hotties anymore, and theyre in the mid 20s. Dont listen to them jealous faggots user. You will regret it if you do

Let’s put these guts out on a tray

also dating a 19yo im 30.

Attached: 1526968818641.jpg (465x597, 48K)

>18
nothing wrong

>Also, something's wrong with your friends if they think that's weird.

This. Theyre still under the feminist programming, or literal faggots.

That is one handsome motherfucker

Attached: checkthem.jpg (554x416, 83K)

>Not seeing every Gibson movie multiple times

Nice!

Attached: lookatthisguy.gif (400x206, 3.34M)

Half your age plus 7 is the rule of thumb

Watch galipoli. Mel in the 70s.

My dad is a poor mel Gibson so he isn't terrible.

God Bless Mel Gibson.

Need a good hearty laugh? Get stoned and listen to this:

youtu.be/B9xrSeqE9i8

That's an extremely normal pairing. You're both adults, and 6 years apart is totally typical.

It only sucks when the chick you're in a relationship leaves you for her boss.
Fucking bitch.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>my male friends
what kind of retarded jealous betas are you friends with? if this happened to me when i was 24 they would all think it was fucking based

womp womp

If you have more than 5 children you are a psychopath

Isn't Mel Gibson a lefty now?

My friend and I used to go to the midnight movies and get up and quote the whole fucking thing line for line. Mad Max, usually. No one said a fucking word cuz we were Road Warriors.

Niggers have multiple niglets all of the time... difference is, Mel is able to afford to take care of them without the assistance of government welfare. Good for Mel and others who take care of their shit without involving me.

Underage faggot.

Women naturally prefer older men. Any women will openly admit to this.

Because it is kind of creepy having kids with a girl like younger than your kids and popping out a child that won't evne know you because you'll be dead before they turn 18.

Call it Alpha, Mel is pretty Alpha but reminds me of those boomers that can't be fucked retiring or selling their investment properties, he's taking some fish out of the small pool that we have left of possibly decent chicks.

There is a bit of jealousy, it is kind of alpha but it's also a little retarded if you think about it. The poor fuckin kid.

>its my birthday again
>h-happy birthday mel gibson

Will do. Thanks.