/cg/

Where my Canada niggas at?

Quebec / Mont Tremblant master race reporting in. Oh and if any fucking mutt pissies me off in this thread I’ll fucking throat punch them

Attached: B1DC2DB8-EFB9-4370-A127-AB4C24AF3A2E.jpg (1000x667, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

natparty.com/
nationalist.ca/
officialnpc.ca/
anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2018-06-09T20:56:00-07:00&max-results=10&m=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

(((Montreal))) checking in

306 reporting in.

Hit up st Catherine last night and got high as fuck at the M bar

Best city in NA by far

My grandparents are from New Brunswick but came over during WW2 because my granpy was sick of being a lumberjack and being of poor and enlisted. If Canada unfucks it's shit can I move back. It's always fucking hot here.

Nova Scotia. It's a warm night (by our standards) and I can't get to sleep yet

Not if you're trying to raise a family

Visiting cape Breton this weekend looks nice

I'm in CB. Where are you headed, to the national park?

ottawa

in the point
master race alive and well

My family is French Canadian but I understand their process of being dicks until stranger in question proves themselves tell me about your experience with the French.

When I visit family in Maine everyone's nice to me until they realize I'm related to the French. Idk why.

Hi from BC my dudes.

Crazy that you're further away from me than Europe, but you're in the same country as I am

(((M Bar)))

The M is for Moishe btw (not kidding)

Attached: imttages.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Quebec isn’t Canada. Leave already. Nothing of value will be lost.

hey KEKNADIANS

Government Mail Free of Postage allows for mail to be sent to and from the following individuals free of postage provided that both the sender and receiver are in Canada:

the Governor General
the Speaker or Clerk of the Senate or House of Commons
the Parliamentary Librarian or the Associate Parliamentary Librarian
Members of the Senate
Members of the House of Commons (see section 2.1 Parliamentary mailings using Neighbourhood Mail™)
the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner or Senate Ethics Officer
the Director of the Parliamentary Protective Service
the Parliamentary Budget Officer.

PRINT PIC RELATED
GO TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND GET A FEW HUNDRED ENVELOPES
SEND THIS SHIT, FREE, TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN ABOVE LIST.

Opsec: Print an original. Then photocopy it, and shred the original. Laser Printers encode their serial number and shit when you print docs, but this CIAnigger tech doesn't work when you photocopy docs.

Wear gloves when you handle the papers, don't leave any finger prints.

BONUS - DATE THE DOC 4TH OF JULY AND WRITE HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

GO

Attached: justinjoke.png (640x639, 184K)

word.

pretend you're a dog and suck my cock

>provided that both the sender and receiver are in Canada
What do you put for the return address to maintain your OPSEC?

'berta. hey we started a fed party a while ago but it's fizzled out. if yall really wanna unfuck this country give us a ring to light a fire under our officers' asses and get some new blood into the thing. there's half a dozen other nationalist groups we're in contact with and discussing mergers to create a large, actually relevant nationalist federal party.

www.officialNPC.ca

Sham Sundar / Mohammed Bin Salman
< random address in your city>

Sounds like it will end up about as well as the BNP over in UK.

strictly civnat, at least officially.

Yea or a hostel near Halifax maybe know if any good bars??

Oh, intriguing. So more like UKIP then...

God damnit we have so many nationalist parties
natparty.com/
nationalist.ca/
officialnpc.ca/

anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2018-06-09T20:56:00-07:00&max-results=10&m=0
haven’t found anything of value but keeping this tab

Attached: apologize.jpg (983x625, 128K)

I'm from Peterborough, Ontario, currently living in Nebraska. I almost don't want to tell people here I'm Canadian as it's so embarrassing at this point. I keep apologising for Trudeau and assuring people here I dislike him, lol. I got to meet Doug Ford last time I was visiting a few weeks ago, hopefully he a turns things around a wee bit.

Suce ma grain, espèce de tabarnak de charogne d'ostie de marde de sale pute de câlisse de mongol de ciboire de bâtard enfant de chienne de sacrament de criss de cave!

Alberta here. Please America, buy this province and take us decent folk away from the land of onions.

It might happen sooner than you think, user

Attached: ohsaycanyousee.png (635x130, 38K)