The View is shilling for Civil War

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1508649164335.png (1372x764, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXMsB6VTo0Y
youtu.be/nXMsB6VTo0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk7VYA2GtNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The best timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXMsB6VTo0Y

Attached: 284.png (645x729, 58K)

forgot link

youtu.be/nXMsB6VTo0Y

You pray for civil war and then you're scared when civil war happens?
I'll tell you what, finish your tendies and wipe your ass with your maga hat and then shake a liberals hand then you and a liberal can call it even.

they've been wrong about Trump every step of the way. rather than let their egos be completely destroyed by accepting how wrong they were, they're attempting to create the national disaster they promised the public would ensue from a Trump victory

CIA is instigating civil war

I don't think the left is going to make it to November much less 2020. They are going fucking crazy with all the loses. This Saturdays riots might be fun.

FPBP.

Attached: 1498754140269.jpg (680x1386, 391K)

Do you think when the real civil war happened people hyped it up like they are doing now or it just happened?

Attached: 1526088745453.jpg (600x613, 35K)

divide and conquer.. this is fucking jews like soros all over it. deep state losing power, no open borders for north american union, no destruction of us dollar. improving gdp. EVERYTHING SOROS WAS TRYING TO DESTROY, IS GOING OPPOSITE.

They can't handle democracy kek
If they lose they riot
But the people are choosing right now
There best choice for non violence is to move to Canada it's their dream land. Or they can fight without guns

Women shouldnt be allowed to discuss such things. They'll escalate until men are dying in the streets. I don't understand why they were ever given the vote, for that matter

Spot on.

THE CIVIL WAR WAS REALLY ABOUT RACE AND SLAVERY! - whoopi (((goldberg))))

It was hyped by the senators from the south for nearly a decade prior to the war.

What happens Saturday?

>The civil war was about race
What a dumb nigger

>The civil war was about Race and Slavery

Lol niggers. Can't wait for them to be segregated from whites.

them comments Jesus Christ

It makes the economy stronger. Everyone buys more guns. Crime goes down, criminals are less bold, they get real jobs. Everyone else that sees through this bullshit buys more alcohol or makes more money for the pharmaceutical industry needing more drugs to make life sane in a society that's gone insane.

>star of david on the bottom figure
It's like poetry, it rhymes

"White elites" says the jewish lady.

Omg I cant watch this, this is so rage inducing

I'd like to see Whoopi try to grab John McAfee's guns!

Attached: JM.jpg (660x660, 63K)

Are there still people in America that identity more with their state than their country?

We Must Secure The Border And Build The Wall To Make America Safe Again

Attached: checked (2).jpg (341x153, 18K)

This. Why else are there so many “civil war” threads right now.

This shit is totally coordinated.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nXMsB6VTo0Y
Holy shit it's like listening to the Retard Power Hour.

Lots of marches over ICE and the Supreme Court.

>bro we gotta civil war to prevent knowledge of child sex blood transfusions
>most Americans are playing video games and fucking around and dont know who whoopie memeberg is

nice

USA is done, sadly, because of cunts like her. She doesnt even know what a catapult on ACC is, meanwhile actual patriots are doing space wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk7VYA2GtNw

Attached: 1496240692380.jpg (500x598, 94K)

It's a zeitgeist you faggot. War is coming.

lmao, anyone got vid of this shit?

She's a mouthpiece for industry.

Yea, Texans.

My mom watches shows like The View, The Talk, it's all just blue-pill propaganda for women. The way the female audience claps after every sentence is meant to make the viewer feel like there is overwhelming support for what is being said.

It's not a star of david and it's as old as the universe. Learn about what you speak of.

Not really._.Texans, maybe. I think that's starting to change with Californians, though.

Attached: checked (2).jpg (419x181, 29K)

FUCK YEAH. THE ONLY REAL STATE.

t. women who will never pick up a weapon and face the threat of death

thanks scary person on the internet.

Isn't Goldberg a Jewish name?

No it's West African

kill every female that has ever seen this program. fucking idiots

>The civil war was about race
It was about the North telling the southerns how to run things when they promised they wouldn't in the Second continental congress.

It wasn't that the South was fighting over slavery, they were fighting over Washington telling them to get rid of it, and mandating it in federal law.

Anyways, I can't wait to kill niggers.

God bless Texas. The kids still say the state pledge of allegiance in school.
We just need to fix the Austifornia problem and get a wall.

>The View
listening to anything these leftist harpies have to say

Attached: CTD7O.jpg (949x473, 48K)

Attached: 0092DF12-1B9E-4637-A91E-389407B95D9D.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

>god emperor trump
>star of david
what did he mean by dis?

Except it was about slavery you idiot mutts

Attached: 884BFC3F-F079-4D09-9A47-046DA9210946.jpg (199x254, 19K)

I loved Goldberg saying "you can keep your guns, and we keep abortions." Sorry no. Now you get to worry about the Supreme Court taking away rights you care about just like a lot of us had to for years. You'll get to see how much it fucking sucks.

DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW CHAKRAS WORK?!?!?!!

after watching 2 minutes of that vid i decided that tomorrow i will buy a pair of raimbow socks and say that im a female now.

I swear either you're a Jewish shill or sub 100 IQ

Attached: 1525215547229.png (1440x383, 348K)

I vote every single one of them gets tortured to death in the most painful manner possible.

pure propaganda from 80 intelligence fucking idiots

It's a stage name.

I can only get so erect. Please start please start please start. Am soldier. Can't wait!!!

Attached: 1526003859301.jpg (480x480, 23K)

No it wanst, slavery was just one of the things... agricultural economy v. industrialization.

pick a fucking book ahmed.

This. Don't fall for any of it. They are losing in every possible way and this is their only way out.

now just find clips of her (or any one on the left), during the Obama years, decrying the rhetoric coming from the right.

I just want the lefties to know.
I'm not gonna kill them fast.

Attached: joseph_goebbels1-530x317.jpg (530x317, 30K)

millionaires discussing the poor. Whoopi saying that’s like black people and having not one inkling of the irony. that’s why.

>thinking americans ever bothered to read the articles of secession
>thinking americans ever bothered to read the cornerstone speech
Oddly, for the North, the greater issue was the solvency of the Union, while for the South, it was the maintenance of slavery at any cost.

Trips has to fight Whoopie to the death.

Fuck off shill.

POSTS LIKE THESE ARE JIDF SHILLS

Attached: Vedderchecked.jpg (835x601, 47K)

>Mohammed thinks he knows more about American history than an American
The South seceded because the North had a stranglehold on American exports and was denying the South's desire to trade cotton worth Europe. Pair that with no more governmental representative power and you get the Civil War. Now go back to Syria

What is a “racket” for $500 alex?

Same here user, except my mom has a rare frontal lobe disorder that basically works like very severe dementia. She's only 56. So when I go over to visit (we live close so I go at least once every other week) all she is able to talk about is either the same 7 stories from 15 years ago or what happened this morning on "ellen" or this show. It's such trash, I know that junk doesn't help her. She likes watching it with me so she can talk about it and it kills me that my only cognitive interaction with her is over this trash. A few weeks ago I got fed up with it and worked with her for a week every day to get her comfortable with a big laptop we got her and set it up so she could launch a mahjong game we got for her on steam. She loves it. The last few weeks she will sew and play mahjong instead of just watching tv.
I have grown to hate tv. It is pure junk.

To other Americans sure. A Texan will always let another American know he is a cowboy and a Californian will let them know hoe much more progressive they are. To unfamiliar outsiders we will always be just American, once you get to know an American though they will be sure to tell you where theu are from and why every other state sucks.

An actual Sandnigger does know more about American history than Ameritrocities do. Pic related is a good indication of what Ameribrainlets actually believe about their history.

Attached: D19FD789-7B6E-40E8-B8D8-D8E93C296FBD.jpg (460x288, 40K)

>B-but everywhere else, they teach us it was becuz the south was rayciss and the good leftists of the north were benevolent liberators! How could they lie to Us?

Attached: FB22634C-9A2F-46A0-B19B-32BC418CD95F.png (519x499, 291K)

>keep my guns
Fuck that we rolling all that shit back, giggle switches and sbrs for everyone. For real though just not having to worry about tinnitus without paying a cuck tax would be a godsend

>He lives across the globe and probably hates us, but he know the most about our country.
Literally fuck off croissant nigger

It's time for that communist revolution doncha know

the cultural marxist angle was stifled, it's time for more direct methods of completely destroying the west

Yeah it’s an exceedingly low bar to clear isn’t it

Attached: B9413B28-44F9-4AFD-A0C1-FC7905C29537.jpg (379x388, 44K)

>the civil war was about race and slavery
Jesus fuck, I hope their fantasy comes true

The civil war was brewing for decades before it happened. Starting in the mid 1790's western europe started throwing their leftist subversives onto the immigrant ships. Dissent over this continued to grow and when it became apparent that elected officials weren't going to do shit about it men started meeting in barhalls in the early 1940's to organize a secretive political effort which became known as "The Know-Nothing Party". When they went public with this they officially called themselves "The Native American Party" (as in naturally born Americans) they almost immediately rebrated as simply "The American Party" because the subversives instantly seized on the title "Native American Party" coupled with their anti-immigrant stance going with the standard commie subversive sophistry calling them hypocrites because "muh native american feather niggers" (There is literally nothing new under the sun).

They managed to score some victories and got their guys into congress and even got some decent laws passed but in the end they were only ever able to get 15% of the congress under their control. Then, they hit a bit of a quagmire.. New faces emerged, vocal public figure heads that managed to "steal the show" and steer their movement into a retarded direction. And, just like that the main gripe of The American Party changed from the unchecked immigration of kikes, communists and catholics to "Owning nigger slaves is a right". One of these people was a gigantic fool publicly and managed to act like such an ass that one of his public displays was enough to make the entire movement fall apart. This guy was very much like, and even had a name very similar to richard spencer (again, literally nothing new under the sun)

By this time it was the mid 1850's, the party had fallen apart and almost everyone involved packed up their bags and went back south to start preparing for war.

The civil war was not about slavery, it was about communism.

>men started meeting in barhalls in the early 1940's
1840's fug

Honor the Texas flag.

I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one and indivisible.

If your neighbor was pissing you off more and more every day for a decade, then lne morning you go outside and he is taking the biggest fattest dump you have ever seen right on your doorstep you aren't going to be screaming about the time he got drunk and played Celine Dion til 2 a.m or that time his tree lost a limb and broke your fence even after you warned him about it or any number of other tiny infractions that piled up over the years until the shit broke your back and you assaulted the guy. No, as the cops drag you away you will be screaming at the top of your lungs about the massive turd on your doorstep. That turd is the North telling the south they are no longer comfortable with slavery because their economy doesn't rely on it anymore and tjeu jave all the federal power because the north keeps getting more people.

Bring it on, nerds.

Attached: Comfy TSF.png (468x577, 457K)

Anyone have any screenshots of their Twitter posts from back then?

>The civil war was not about slavery, it was about communism.

Communism IS slavery, it's all the same. The illegal beans being used for near slave labor are also going to end up being the scapegoat for this second civil war in future text books

hahahahahh joy behar says "the white elites that run the joint" are "afraid of losing their white privilege"

is she smoking crack

HOLY SHIT YAAAS

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAY

fuck off queer

It’s baffling that this whithered old cunt can sit there and say ‘I am completely ok with black people becoming a majority in Italy and the rest of europe’

I like my state way better than country.

Honestly yes. Most people won't admit it but they do especially if they lived in it their whole live.

would John Wilkes Booth be /ourguy/? if Jow Forums existed back then

Fact: The majority of The View "viewers" are literally receiving hospice while they die. Some mexican "nurse" turns that shit on and then gives them some morphine and plays on reddit until diapers need changing.

And you obviously didn't clear it!

Attached: 1525837189264.png (1067x800, 421K)

Boomer moms are the new incels. Prepare your anus!

Attached: 1530081985769.png (395x347, 80K)

That was so fucking awful to watch. Look at how they all dog-piled on that one girl because she wasn't dehumanizing Trump supporters. It's fascinating how the negress and jewess hear "1 in 3 foresee civil war" and their first instinct is to start attacking the people who would be their enemies.

I can't wait to send these people to hell. Hail victory.

that kosher krack

Attached: 1530148503252.png (593x757, 358K)

did she actually say that? ew

BINGO