Do women belong in the work place?

Do women belong in the work place?

Attached: OpenOrfice.png (764x666, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mic.com/articles/144526/why-are-so-many-women-bullying-other-women-on-twitter#.dqUgNWHks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if separated from men
relationships and marriages fail because men and women spend more time with people of the other sex at work than their own partner at home

Women who work in offices do nothing but socialize all day like they're still in high school.

>women are upset in an open-plan office because it's blatantly obvious when they're socializing instead of working

meanwhile all the dudes just wear headphones and word
I do think that cubicles were unfairly maligned though desu
give me my cushy sound baffles back

Attached: 1527477733061.png (860x760, 155K)

NONSTOP

I wonder if she's had butthole pleasure?

Attached: actress-taylor-cole-on-beach.jpg (1920x1440, 191K)

If women feel pressurised they should take Midol?

Open office sucks. It's just so Mr. Shekelstein can oversee the wageslaves better. Oy vey goyim, get off of Jow Forums and back to work! Wasting company time is anuddah shoah.

Cubicles did nothing wrong!

>Women in one office were rated on attractiveness by male workers
And you mean the women don't do the exact same thing? Its fucking all they talk about.

>it's everyone else's fault that I have no self confidence

Fuck you.

I support studies like this if it convinces everyone to finally kill this awful open office meme.

yes
how much of a sexist retard you have to be to think otherwise?

No, depression and other made up conditions are skyrocketing because women are trying to be men and “happy” the way the media tells them to be and are failing miserably.

This. They are their own worst enemies and left to their own devices they would fight amongst themselves over the most arbitrary and insignificant things. Pic related

m.mic.com/articles/144526/why-are-so-many-women-bullying-other-women-on-twitter#.dqUgNWHks

Attached: 00E84823-CDE2-4DBD-B185-E58416A95DAE.jpg (640x975, 267K)

BY RULE NO, they DO NOT belong
BY EXCEPTION YES, they BELONG in SOME cases
I thought we already cleared up this shit, you canandians post the most shitty threads I swear to God

Attached: canojack.png (3512x4192, 1.75M)

>how much of a sexist retard you have to be to think otherwise?

I apologize boss...

Check out this doozy. It says it all.

Attached: s9rnoeic4qcz.jpg (1200x2788, 2.24M)

Fuck no, women and men are completely incompatible with each other.
There should be gender exclusive workplaces just like there's gender exclusive bathrooms.
As for the trannies, well they'll probably kill themselves in a couple years anyway.

LMAO

Attached: ylc.jpg (780x439, 31K)

There's no reason for a woman to care about how she appears to her co-workers unless she's looking for sex. Only sluts wear makeup to the office.

If it were closed plan office spaces, the headline would read "Closed-plan offices leave women out of men's offices and important meetings, leaving them lagging behind in promotions, research suggests."

Yaaa like women are pressurized to spend 2 hours in the bathroom every morning to apply makeup

Accurate

I saw a couple women fired at my last job for sleeping at their desk, although they got away with it for months. I can see why they don't want an open office.

Attached: 1527797855756.png (233x255, 76K)

Clearly the answer is to segregate all women to cubicals and prevent male coworkers from making eye contact with them.

No. I just started a new job and these hoes ain't remotely fucking loyal, despite the fact that even the repulsive fatasses and other undesirables are somehow already in a relationship.

The math doesn't add up. Lots of you are getting cucked.

are you sure

Attached: image.png (1920x1080, 920K)

>Do women belong in the work place?
Of course.

Attached: cc7d647eaf3533377e7d995803d42419.jpg (2000x3000, 234K)

My mom hates her open office because all the younger women are constantly walking around and talking all the time.

as an intp autist i cannot function in thi s type of environment. i cant think if i am self conscious or distracted and if i am open to observation by everyone it feels like im trying to thread a needle blindfolded while a crowd of people are shouting at me. i cant work and it has nothing to do with my ability, i just fee distracted.

but if i had a vagina i would have a cadre of billionaire international jews making sure everyone knew how important the workplace catering to my needs is.

If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

no they should be mothers at home

Attached: hitler on women.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

Same pay for same work.

If they are shitty, pay less.

Why

Attached: image.png (555x535, 36K)

read the pic maybe
stupid anime poster..........

Can we please push this to the point where they get rid of all open offices? its the worse work environment ive ever had to be in. I quit my last job specifically because they decided to get rid of the offices and move us all into an open space because 'you will be more productive that way' and it 'fosters teamwork'.

is that workplace a brothel or kitchen or nursery?

>women have a feeling
>it's everyone else's fault
I see personal responsibility is nice and dead.

>women were rated on attractiveness by male workers
presumably this is the males talking with each other, right?
>feel pressured to pay attention to their appearance
...by their shallow need for male approval in a field other than competence and efficiency, which is what they should actually be focusing on

The men don't seem to be the problem here. What are the odds the women aren't also ranking the men? Of course that ranking probably aligns perfectly with the workplace hierarchy (read: paygrade) anyway

underrated

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 09.34.17.png (254x250, 120K)

I thought it was the feminist ally retards in silicone valley who pushed for the
>"this is no longer your dads company"
vibe where everything was
>"laid back and you don't need to wear a tie to work because we want to feel like we're new, progressive, inclusive and not confined
who created the idea of open offices.
Now open offices are sexist?
Not that I care. They're an idiotic idea in the first place. Open offices means more distractions, which means less productivity.
It's funny though how they're reaping what they sow. They have a brand new culture with open offices and WOMEN in the work place treated as equals..... and women go and fuck it up by crying sexism. The Irony.

Some jobs are meant for men and some are meant for woman.

Attached: 049 - HB4KYwK.png (1280x709, 490K)

NO!!

>Now open offices are sexist?
No, they just keep changing the rules so no-one can ever get comfortable and everyone spends all their effort on not offending anyone that they don't stop and think about anything else.

No they absolutely do not. They’re way too sensitive and they bring down the morale of the most productive workers, who must carefully tip toe around women’s feelings out of fear of being fired for “harassment”. The most productive workplace I ever saw was in a warehouse where it was all men. Everyone got along, joked all day, threw shit at each other, but got shit done on time or early every day, and nobody ever bitched or whined about bullying or harassment.

Have you ever had employees?
You can't trust those faggots to actually get any work done unless they feel they are being watched.

I'm not talking about highly productive and self-motivated white collar professionals who are at the top of their fields, I'm talking about the ordinary pleb office workers.
They will do absolutely nothing the moment you take your eyes off them.

It's like those fucking imps from dungeon keeper.

At my last corporate gig only the old hens would gossip all day. All the young girls worked harder than me. My boss was a girl 2 years older than me and she busted her ass.

...and she was hot...

Except men are getting hired less frequently for office jobs than women. They will still blame men indirectly for the problem even after the offices reach peak female saturation and there is not a single man in sight.

I can relate
Work in a distribution centre and two of the harder working females from my colleagues is a big strapping lass of around 26 who towers over me (5,11 manlet here) and a tiny Romanian woman between 20-30 years of age. All the other fanny are near useless unless it's wagging their fucking tongue. They're champion at that

It depends, I have seen some who genuinely tries to do good work and be professional while other are just attention whoring and cucking their bf/husband.

Having seen what happen in offices I would clearly dislike that my wife work, unless I married her exclusively for the money.

>Sarah was the problem.
Every time I read this I see over and over again that having a weak middle manager caused about 90% of the problems and the reason she was so useless was because the author refused to reign her in at the start because she wanted to "pick her battles".
It ended up costing her her house and two cars, but at least she avoided an awkward conversation with an employee.

I'm reminded of a similar article I read ages ago by a woman who refused to hire woman because whenever she had to criticise them she'd waste half a day planning out the meeting, buttering them up with compliments and then gently easing them into the problem, with men it was "Hey, don't do this or you're fired." and they'd say thank you and then fix it.

I'm in a majority female occupation and they treat everyone the same, so complaints to me are wasted by about twenty minutes of compliments which means whenever I do something right and get a compliment I'm always waiting for the axe to drop.

>women would never do this

I honestly think every day about quitting my job and getting into a trade because I cannot fucking stand having to work with women. I work alongside 2 of them right now that are around my age and its like nails on a chalkboard every time they talk. I would legit rather work with mexicans and ex cons which I have done in the past back when I worked construction. The idle chatter, the fakeness, the backstabbing, the gossip is killing me.

they're generally better at the human side of things, i.e. talking to customers and staff, being hospitable, snaring sales
it's why they're often at the front of house as the receptionists and sales reps

as for the broader question, are they good for a functional workplace
that depends on a lot of things
most of them legal pitfalls based on an imaginary sex discrimination which does nothing but cause turmoil for all involved

examples of which you know all too well
>gender pay gay
>workplace harrassment
>unfair/unpaid maternity leave

lmao no. I used to think maybe but actually working under a woman has been the worst experience of my life. They are so incompetent and emotinoal that they can't do anything correctly.

This, holy shit.

>tfw work with a woman
>tfw she's nothing but professional
>driven, competent, capable
>slowly restoring my faith in the gender

>checks flag
yikes

Women are better workers, because they are more emotional can care for your feelings. It creates a overall better atmosphere in the workplace, making your more happy and productive.
Women > Men

All depends, but in general a lot of the guys want to talk to these girls. Then there are those women that just can't shut the fuck up and bring everyone's productivity to a halt. Why the fuck hasn't she even been fired yet? She can hardly even off load a fucking container like the other women. Now I am getting irritated because some guerro Mexican cunt can't stop gossiping and talking about herself.

Attached: 1425894474866.jpg (500x400, 47K)

>i.e. talking to customers and staff, being hospitable, snaring sales
This is mostly because men won't argue with women as much as they would a man and want to sleep with them.

No.
A single female ruins team dynamics completely.

women in every office are rated by attractiveness. women everywhere are rated by attractiveness. it is literally the default action of a man to rate a woman for attractiveness when he sees her. are women so dumb that they think this doesn't happen? are they going to pretend they don't do they same thing themselves?

/thread