Is this defamatory?

Is this defamatory?

Attached: IMG_7145.jpg (750x932, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2018/06/milo-yiannopoulos-encourages-vigilantes-start-gunning-journalists-down/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's outright libel

they will lose

>Milo Yiannopoulos has started issuing reporters threatening messages when asked to comment for stories.
>“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” the right-wing nationalist told Observer over text message, in response to a longer feature in development about an Upper East Side restaurant he is said to frequent.
>When asked to elaborate on who specifically had upset him, Yiannopoulos explained that the statement was his “standard response to a request for comment.”
observer.com/2018/06/milo-yiannopoulos-encourages-vigilantes-start-gunning-journalists-down/

He is right

>A sayanim (sing. Sayan; Hebrew: helpers, assistants) is a Jew living outside Israel who volunteers to provide assistance to Israel and/or the Israeli Mossad utilising the capacity of their own nationality to procure assistance. This assistance includes facilitating medical care, money, logistics, and even overt intelligence gathering. Estimates put the number of sayanims in the hundreds of thousand.

EVERY ZIONIST E-CELEB NEEDS TO FUCK OFF AND STOP PRETENDING YOU SUPPORT TRUMP. JUST FUCK OFF. EITHER YOU FUCK OFF OR YOU DIE IN PRISON. PICK ONE.

Did he say that? If not, very difficult analysis since he is a public figure.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Thanks journalists for bringing back milo, we really needed him!

Milo Kikopolous is a right wing provocateur?

I thought he was a retarded maggot that likes to suck his own dick.

Attached: faggitsgohome.jpg (464x479, 33K)

lol that faggot can’t even get away with it

Attached: 78D7EB9B-2808-4BCD-A815-2550ECCC8048.jpg (1060x1060, 192K)

I am not a journalist but please gun me down..

yes

How?

Not my circus, not my monkeys.
quite a show, tho'.

He's 100% right. I'd like to see at least one new story a day concerning the eradication of some piece of shit fake-news "journalist". With video of the actual killing, of course.

Attached: 47.NEW-WOMAN_RED-BIKINI_RGB_3.jpg (1470x1960, 295K)

For any would-be-vigilantes reading this, you encourage them to gun down journalists on sight?

/ourcocksucker/

BASED as fuck

Should we be worried now?

What are you more worried about?
A) money
B) people killing reporters

Attached: samhyde.png (1280x720, 1018K)

This one is actually kek-worthy because I know for a fact he said it.

What prompted this? Always loved the quote.

Attached: 1526226573209.png (558x744, 428K)