Ask a national guardsman anything

Pic not related,
But a couple of my friends keep asking me if I'm ordered to take other people's guns away if I'll do it. And the answer is
>yes I will always do what's ordered to me

Except kill one of our citizens. That's the one order I will deny.

You do not want to have a "Dishonorable discharge" follow you when you get out of the military, it screws you for life.

Attached: National-Air-Guard-Staff-Sgt-Louis-M-Bonacasa-640x480.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wionews.com/photos/more-gun-dealers-than-grocery-stores-in-the-us-482
youtu.be/EVyJJXbHAgI
youtu.be/yFmw718WCvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yes I will always do what's ordered to me
You are obligated to disobey unlawful orders. Confiscating guns is a violation of the constitution, therefore and unlawful order.

This looks like a demoralizing thread.
respond to me or you're a 1 post shill.

Uphold the constitution.
If the guard is ever deployed to confiscate guns then things have gotten out of hand and you won't last the week.
I won't feel the least bit sorry for you.

>I will always do what's ordered to me
Fucking weekend warriors..

Unless they nullify the 2nd amendment,
Google the 18th amendment it was a change to the constitution that banned alcohol, the 21st constitution was a change to the constitution that banned the 18th amendment, it was all written to be changed. God I hate explaining the constitution to people I feel like I'm talking down to people.

Attached: 8mZOYGFJ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 7K)

Civil war?

So your redneck friends of 5 or 6 with your boomsticks are going to beat a squad of your own military? You shouldn't do that.

Lol
>nasty girls
>real military

Yoo 'aving a giggle m8?

It would be a monumental feat trying to get the number of States needed to amend the constitution to nullify the second; you'd need 38 States to ratify it.

And we all saw how well the prohibition worked. Much less when the object you are prohibiting can be used to fire back. You colossal Faggot.

how many trucks are on a military base?

Attached: 1525314398712.gif (360x240, 1.62M)

You know damn well how many guns there are in America

Opinion on Dianne Feinstein ?

Attached: shallnot.jpg (806x823, 46K)

Prove this isn't LARP

Sorry you don't understand the constitution don't be mad at me.

And you think that they outnumber our military force? Please, you shouldn't be allowed to even think. Consider a tide pod, new candy, tide is branching out into the candy industry, they are delicious try one.

Attached: Tide_Pod.png (200x200, 37K)

Fuck u youre either a corrupt cop or a foreign actor, either way thats terrorism.
Military men would never accept the order to disarm their fellow Americans.
This man is lying gentlemen.

epic larp thread OP
if I were in your unit and you were confiscating guns, I would make you the next Pat Tillman

One. Maybe you should find the humvee keys for me. How about you suck a dick and stay the fuck away from the arms of the citizens.

What is your opinion of the Nuremberg trials?

I don't get into politics normally, but my friends really wanted me to address this topic.

how many trucks are on a military base?

ID:d00ty
lol

Fuck yeah nigger, nice larp
wionews.com/photos/more-gun-dealers-than-grocery-stores-in-the-us-482

Boomsticks, IED's, and striking weak targets, yeah. Imagine Afghanistan, except the enemy is actually intelligent and there isn't anywhere safe to fall back to. I doubt families of those in the military would live very long.

Not really something anyone wants to see happen.

So nasty girl, tell me how you would go about confiscating guns from your countrymen. Elaborate more on how it isn't treasonous horseshit, and then your fireplan for confiscation. I'm waiting cunt.

Yeah it'd be terrible if something bad happened to his family while he's out playing soldier.

Fuck you, he should and will do as his commanding officer orders him to.

At ease, OP

>Imagine Afghanistan
he probably can't considering he's not real military

You mean truck or truk? There is only one truk

Why are the national guard Arsenal’s so under guarded

>da gubmint orders you to separate an illegal immigrant child from his guns and to put both in a FEMA camp to establish the New World Order
Wat do?

>national guard
>doing anything
They couldn't even keep a pack of niggers from rioting

Not going toe to toe is the point of a guerrilla insurgency.

Actually yes, there are more civillian gun owners in America than there are active duty soldiers. Hell, just ex military/ex police rifle owners ALONE outnumber the army. There are more NRA members than active military.

I really don’t think having a dishonorable discharge on your record would be top of things to start worrying about in this situation. But no one is coming to take anyone’s guns so it’s a moot point

Changed by force and subversion doesn't count. Still unlawful. Nice try though sweetie.

And we have Drones. So everything you just said means absolutely anything

youtu.be/EVyJJXbHAgI

First read this
And my answer is whatever they plan I don't make the plans, I have ideas but not up to me

Attached: DcN_dqbUwAAc-Mj.jpg (500x500, 71K)

Then I pray you'll be the one to die first. As soon as you start confiscating guns the world will burn.

What does the national guard even do?

Someone post the image

Drones have to land and refuel somewhere. They wouldn't be terribly effective. Your larp is annoying, kys.

Fuck you thats an illegal order unless theres been a 2a amendment I dont know about

Nothing useful

By all means start using drones as haphazardly as in the middle east. Every non-combatant killed is more valuable to an insurgency than 50 dead grunts.

Shut up cherry.

Cause drones can confiscate guns. Seriously kys. Or try to take the arms of the citizenry. The effect will be the same.

I know I have it saved somewhere. We've all seen it. The reference is enough.

Who flies the drones? Who’s in charge of them?

Remind me again what the estimated defection rate in the event of a civil war/gun grab scenario would be according to the DHS?

We'll fight like we fought in the Revolutionary War, we'll fight like the vietcong, we'll fight like ISIS. It won't go well for you because we'll have direct access to your resources and supply line. It won't be pretty, it won't be nice and it will probably destroy this country but don't go acting tough on your citizens you fucking retard.

Yea remember the Drones, also the soldiers that are coming back as you say, there's a reason they are home. I respect all of my branches of military, it is such a bad deal for them. Also you are forgetting about all of our other equipment. We don't just have Ar 15s.And hunting rifles.

Attached: John-Jones-1.jpg (570x714, 243K)

Ask me how I know you're a boot. Probably a fucking POG on top of that. Go get me some water boy, I'm thirsty.

Why did you join the NAT guard instead of a real military force like the Army?
Why does a faggot who avoided real military service talk so much shit?

Youll be one of many to get hit in the fucking face you commie fuck, i'm in the 75th 2nd batt come and try and ill kill all of you weekend fucks, everyone in the real military laughs at you fucks

Greetings op,

Mos? 12b here. You deployed?

See

LMAO, I hope your family likes living in shithole bunkers or something, because this is the age of the internet.

in a real SHTF scenario, faggots like u get doxxed, and your family gets killed while you are busy "following orders".

You want a point of reference? Look at Mexico, or any lawless latin american shithole.

Post MOS and rank faggot

Attached: us-army-personnel-from-the-315-infantry-24th-infantry-division-fort-stewart-eb7253.jpg (1524x1012, 415K)

> (OP)
>
>Post MOS and rank faggot

What this guy said

KILL YOURSELF SEDITIOUS TRAITOR

If I had to guess 88m E2

Didn't you swear oath not to the government but to the constitution? If I am correct, doesn't that mean if you confiscate guns on orders which were given by the government that you are essentially breaking your oath?
>KYS Kike
Oh and, SAGED

Attached: 1525371868299.jpg (802x854, 203K)

>will take someones guns away
>wont kill a citizen

Same thing fucking traitor

Kek, try it nasty girl
We train harder than you do and we're not even in anymore

I'm the Ranger from This commie fuck isnt even infantry, i'd bet a months pay hes a fucking desk jockie

>When the leaf is more of a man than someone in the national guard

What do you think will happen to the drone pilots?

>I will always do whats ordered of me
And I will defend the 2nd amendment from traitorous oath breaking government attack dogs like you and you will be put down like one. Come and take it (((soldier)))

Things that will never happen:the post

Any military traitors who don’t innediately defect would run out of supplies and fuel in a matter of weeks. A tank isn’t anything without repairs and fuel. Anyone in military would know how much parts and logistics go into keeping mechanized shit going. And all of that is thanks to civillan workers. Not to even mention electrical grids, water processing plants, roads, and so on.

Except again, you can't really bomb your own cities without turning into a third world shithole. Seriously if there is a war in your backyard it's much different than Iraq and Afghanistan. Think about what will happen to your family man, Hajjis can't get to them since they are an ocean away. In a civil war the sides that are fighting are neighbors. So they aren't really safe.

O.K you larp faggot...what is your first general order? waiting

Attached: 1529486653832.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Should be your first clue this is a larping faggot.

Attached: bf9.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

Rangers browse Jow Forums?

C-Could I see your ranger tab?

Attached: rangers somalia.jpg (995x1430, 194K)

You know nothing about Drones or you wouldn't have categorized all of them like that.
Here let me help

youtu.be/yFmw718WCvY

And so yea that buzzing noise could be the military monitoring Drone

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-233717.png (1440x2560, 2.29M)

Lol.

Checked

ooo someone wants some panties, I'll post it when I get back to my place, sitting on my girlfriends toilet on mobile

Answer my question NOW faggot...First General Order...what is it

Jesus people I can't answer everyone at once give me a minute

Attached: 1526313531815m.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Oh no it’s an rc plane from Walmart with a camera! This would be more useful for the militias than the other side, anyway. Go into urban area or in a woods oops nownits uselsss but I can still see your convoy with my Walmart drone with a GoPro

He wont hes a liberal faggot larping as a nasty bitch

Fuck honestly I forgot off the top of my head its been a while.
Guess I get a buttstroke.

The Bill of Rights is not up for amendment, you retarded mongoloid. Read what the people who wrote it said. God I hate explaining the constitution to fucking retards who are supposed to defending it.

Yay :D

Attached: 75th Ranger Regiment.jpg (572x452, 63K)

What's funny is that this thread hasn't really gone to waste. There's obviously a lot more redpilled vets here than most people think.

The first 10 amendments have a specific onus in that they fall under the bill of rights. They are immutable. Fortunately for traitors Americans are too stupid to fight for the 3-10 as you niggers found ways to circumvent them.

>guard
Laughable, honestly and truly laughable that you weekend warriors think you would accomplish an overtaking of America's citizens because
>Muh drones
>Muh tanks
>Muh advanced equipment
Do you even understand what you do in our job in being in the military? Protect and serve America, not to absolutely destroy it over a highly risky order. You won't EVER get the order to retrieve guns and if you do you'll be on your own. Every prior service I have come across in my short time in here is HIGHLY against 2nd right infringements regardless of the situation. Get fucked tubby, go for a jog and get a real job

Attached: 1529067053475-v.jpg (500x500, 34K)

No, just knock out ten

no thats not how it wouls go down. your troop carrier would get shredded by IEDs and no insurgent would be around to blame. you would start looking for any suspected person and tear up neighborhoods and call artillery strikes on civilians all while its broadcast on world news agencies. this would cause more defectors every day and endless ambushes keeping you from sleeping while deployed.

OP, serious question. I've been wanting to join the national guard for awhile. I would join the army, but I don't wanna be another goy dying for Israel. So:

>1. How long do you have to stay there?
>2. How much free time do you get? I want to go in the guard and do nothing but my duties and then get some substantial reading time. Is this realistic?
>3. I want to join for the discipline aspect. All the greatest leaders in history had military experience and I think it will be hugely beneficial to me, forcing me to man up. Anything to say on this aspect?

Attached: 3013b17b63dd38240a447c4afd4f90ae--greco-persian-wars-greek-warrior.jpg (736x602, 80K)

>I will violate the constitution but I will not use them firearm thingies that I supposedly train with and wield to defend myself from an attacker
OP, I hope you are telling the truth, that you get a chance to apply your brilliant plan of violating the constitution while not defending yourself, and that you are the first in the door on that day.

>This nigglet doesn't know about spark gap generators

old but on the money

Attached: Largest-Standing-Army-in-the-World-B.jpg (700x2200, 673K)

Try to take my gun, and I will take your life

Attached: 1527742981214m.jpg (1024x725, 127K)

No I'm not posting anything identifying, anyone who's been in the military can tell that I'm talking the talk

Or do either of you know what 214 is?

Well if you want to believe fake numbers >game on

Jesus thats an old photo, reading OPs posts hes not in any branch just a limp wristed faggot liberal larping, WE TOOK AN OATH TO PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION, the 2nd WILL NEVER be changed, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

You're a larping faggot. Get wrecked demoralizing shill fucktard.

I did them

Your a larping little faggot with ZERO MILITARY