(and it's a good thing)

(and it's a good thing)

Attached: reservoirdogs.png (797x462, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/oceans_8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Womp womp

(and no one will watch it)

Whose ear gets cut off?

There are even fewer unrecognizable lardasses this time around. This will end well.

what a bunch of fucking mooches
make your own damn content, slapping a bunch of chicks on something isnt original content

This looks absolutely hilarious!

lol who's the womanlet?

why can't they just make their own shit instead of just copy-pasting women into popular movies?

>clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you...

Attached: 1502560930730.gif (333x250, 2.74M)

theres no way this is real....right?

This can't be true.

Attached: FB_IMG_1529602026546.jpg (500x375, 36K)

>

This is so fucking pointless.

Another unforseen Trump gift was having a front row seat to watch Hollywood circle the toilet bowl.

One on the left legit looks like a man. If Tarintino wrote the script which one do you think will say nigger? Every single one of his scripts has nigger in it, shit his character usually says it.

Haha please make this.

>KEK
>E
>K

lets remake alien and replace all the males with females and make ripley a guy and replace the cat with a dog. I dunno what to do with Ash maybe a Transdroid or something

Anyone here seen the chick remake of Bloodsport?
Is it just 90 minutes of watching a chick pull out a tampon then 3 pointing it into a fucking toilet?

the nips do it on a consistent basis but they get no shit for it

Attached: 1501422415499.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

No one will watch that film.

They're literally trying to go into debt or something.

What a bad idea

Because their goal is to destroy everything people enjoy.

Not going to watch a movie about girls talking about drumpf and taking selfies

Next it'll be Saving Private Ryan with an all female mulatto cast.

Just put Quentin Taratino back in charge of directing it'll probably do fine.

Quentin is one of a handful of directors that can actually do the female hero character justice.

Attached: WE'RE COMING FOR YAH NIGGER.jpg (1500x742, 701K)

It can be if the movie is good
the amount of sexism in this site is just insane

Everything all female failed until now... they never learn do they?

>Replaces entire coffee scene with queef jokes
Boy, I can't wait!

Attached: Me.gif (250x250, 458K)

You have no power here Shlomon.

Attached: 1406100565486.png (427x474, 10K)

It hurts her....it hurts her just like it did the first time.....hence......like a virgin.

Attached: E8BA357A-96E6-4484-A7F7-708CA9E17E41.jpg (645x514, 110K)

Her indian name is Round as Tall.

rottentomatoes.com/m/oceans_8/
HAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHA
it's going to be a piece of unredeeming shit, like every forced remake

This. Tarantino's dialogue works for male characters but it will sound like "The View" (Bawk! Bawk!) if you transition it to females.

Oh sweet jesus, please tell me that's an image of the actual cast. Please god make this be real. It will be a legendary failure.

Good. Let them stack up examples of female failure in the movie industry. This will inevitably spread out culturally into other aspects of society. Watch as it fails and women's reputation declines.

>no link
Fake news

Fucking Satin himself posting straight from the belly of the beast.

Kill bill did ok.
But only due to the males who spiced it up.

>israel flag
>666

kek, please be real

Nice b8 Moshe

>Shoot a nazi, girlfriend
>Coming summer of 2021
Then private Jessica Ryan gets an abortion and the audience claps or something

Tarantino is a slut for BBC.

he sucks now, he enjoys sniffing his own farts too much now

The downie in the middle is Mr. Potato.

And thus Kek revealed to us who's really behind the ghastly jew.

Attached: dajuice.jpg (720x960, 28K)

thank god thats fake

How long until they make an all female remake of Saving Private Ryan?

Is this for real?

Do Jews wear a lot of satin or something? I was not aware of this stereotype

black stewie griffin

"Here are your names"
Ms whiney
Ms chunky
Ms yeasty
Ms catlady
Ms roasty
And Ms black
>why am i ms black?
Because diversity

Attached: image.jpg (638x356, 69K)

Didn’t Canada just release their version of Reservoir Dogs?

>pic related

Attached: 79DC027F-40F6-442C-AA41-5F75E1ED786C.png (1365x1007, 1.48M)

>Why am I Ms. White?
>Cause you're Cis scum, alright!

another meme flag kike... big surprise

Is that a dude on the left?

oceans 8 is laughing fucking failure HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!

battlefield v style

>Look at my hand! It's literally shaking from all of the evil oppressive patriarchal white supremacist nazis trying to kill me!

Literally fake news. Sad!

hahaha kike forgot to hide his flag... burn in hell juden filth

>All of them are +30 years disgusting whales - and half of them are probably lesbians

Another fiasco is coming

I thought there was supposed to be only one hideous reservoir dog.

Attached: UjRML.jpg (365x500, 33K)

So just a lazy remake with an all wamen cast or a “““remake””” with pointless shit added in, the good stuff taken out, bizarre out of place virtue signaling, and pussy pandering?

I haven't seen it but I would watch it if the story was that they fucked up the heist and all got killed

Godfather remakes with..Amy Schumer as the god..mother...

>No one bothered to check the pic
Jow Forums WTF?

>Ending scene features black lady(Ms. Pink) running away with briefcase of diamonds.
>"Don't shoot, I surrender"
>"She has a gun!"
>*bang bang bang*
All shown on screen with her hands up.

I would rather see a all faggot edition

You don't even think to call me Godmother you sexist shitlord

why are you guys filled with hate?it will only destroy you

Gender swapped/all female reshoot of The Lord of the Rings when?

Any updates on the Amazon series of LOTR? How hard is it going to get blacked?

(((Dogs)))

meant

>"H-hey, here's another well-received movie! But-but hey! Th-this time it's all WOMYN! CHECKMATE SEXISTS

Is one of these woman the fat cunt out of Ghost Busters remake car crash?

Underated

well that's the worst thing i've ever seen

Can't wait for Pad, Stuff and 2 Bleeding Vaginas to come out.

>Reservoir Dykes

no thanks.

>why am I miss pink?
>because you're a gender non binary trans person otherkin and thats okay, thats why you're miss pink

Attached: muh86.jpg (697x480, 69K)

They fucking ruin everything.

Attached: 1530216503920s.jpg (125x125, 5K)

Tarentino must be so proud!

Attached: 1528467757381.jpg (480x418, 26K)

This is going to be a shitshow

Attached: yellow.webm (720x404, 1.51M)

THAT MOVIE ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE IMPOWERING THOSE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EVIL PEOPLE THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE FILM

This is fucking DISGUSTING

wow no one wants to watch that

Attached: Melania-Trump-15-GQ-16Nov16_rex_b.jpg (1620x1069, 203K)

>implying woman can make 3 point shots
Maybe a lay up or alley oop

It’s so funny how all the female movies seem to be riding on the back of something created by men. Start your own female IP from scratch instead of unsuccessfully aping after the big boys.

The play opened to much acclaim at Blue Room Theatre in Chino in 2009
>Play
>2009
old news

your post made my night

An all female cast of Resevoir Dogs centered around giant tits and sexual inuendo starring sexually attractive women would probably be recieved the same as your chinese girl cartoons

this has got to be a joke.

and what the FUCK is that thing?

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-223428.png (720x1280, 727K)

All they did in that movie was sit around eating breakfast and smoke. Like a goddamn boring version of the hobbit. They are going to fuck it up so bad.

This is a terrible idea, it's so bad I have a hard time believing it's real

nah, it was good because tarantino wrote the character to be a woman. same with jackie brown. the characters are still vulnerable/emotional despite being badass. the problem with these "replace the men with women!" movies is that they could've just as easily been played by a man with no alterations to the theme. in fact in many cases, hollywood's portrayal of "strong women" is basically a caricature of what they might define as toxic masculinity. they strip femininity away from the women and act like it's some triumph over sexism, ironically showing the audience that masculine traits are superior

Everything doesn't need to be male vs female user. Kino is kino and shit is shit

Attached: 171724063789491586859008.jpg (161x200, 7K)

Reservoir Bitches?

This, a violent female bank heist movie could be good but nobody wants a reservoir dogs remake even with men in it, the original didn't age badly at all.

So I was at work the other day and I walked up to my co-workers desk and written above her on an 8x10 piece of paper said the single word Feminist. I thought, "damn" doesn't that seem a bit divisive? A bit non-inclusive? Maybe I should start a group on something completely arbitrary as well so I can sow the seeds of division at work. The group will be for people with the first name 'Chris' only, no Christopher's no Christie's, just Chris. We'll call it Chrisisist. Now the majority of Chris's will ignore this thinking its a bit contrived, but way back in the swarm of them there will be about 10% of really fucking stupid Chris's that will start clapping their hands and gaily jumping up and down extremely excited for the idea. Now these are the idiots who, upon hearing the rallying cry for Chris's will nod to each other and collectively stand up screaming to the sky, "My name, my choice!" No one will be able to stop us. They'll try, but we'll continue pushing and every inch we are given will only incentive us more to push harder and harder. Pretty soon you'll start seeing more Chris's in movies that used to be played by non-Chris's.

1/2

Eventually we will completely remake movies with just Chris's, something like Oceans 11, except every actor on screen will be a Chris. If you don't like it our mob of idiot Chris's will flood your message boards calling out implicit anti-Chris mentalities, and any wrongdoings by a member of our party will be due to societal systems of opression against us. We'll be in everything demanding equal representation. Want to make a video game? You better have at least one Chris in there. Own a college? If you don't accept a certain number of Chris's we can legally sue you. How about any form of media? There had better be representation or we will rally the crowd of stupid Chris's to socially berate you, and legally blackmail you. Sure, non-Chris's might have a problem, since the majority of the population isn't named Chris and they may feel like they are being put upon. That's fine, it's to be expected, besides if they get too far out of hand we'll just kill them.

2/2

So when are we killing all the jews again?