Milo Going Hulk Hogan

MIlo to sue The Observer after all the shitlibs blamed him for the shooting today due to their "Milo wants to kill journalists" article.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 12.57.44 AM.png (1870x1198, 1.3M)

Bump, good for him

Wasn't that Kushners paper?

Noice.

Pew pew

Attached: image.jpg (640x608, 83K)

>taking you the cleaners

Milo is such a cringy little shit.

>your life is over
Milo about to kill again

Good for milo. Hope he gets a paycheck.

Kushner= New York Observer
This one is conpletely unrelated, and is a sibling to the Guardian and the Independent of London.

Attached: 0.jpg (610x700, 52K)

its good to see him monetize sam hyde memes and pretend to care about human life

He has no case really. They just reported his comments. Free speech means they can be an ass about it even if he wasn't serious.

so he's suing them for publishing a comment he himself gave to the paper?

Go Milo! /OurFudgepacker/!

can someone post some gore or some
thing

But he did say it

Attached: 2AFFA3DF-904F-4789-9105-CF043B4CD010.gif (400x225, 975K)

Oh look we have a pretend faggot lawyer here

he said it, but it had no bearing on the guy with the pre-existing bad blood with the paper shooting the place up, but they publicly dragged him through the mud saying he was directly responsible before the facts were out

There’s a possible libel case as they spun his statements into being the reason for the shooting, but it turned out to be an incel with oneitis.

He called for violence. Violence happened. He IS responsible for violence.Goodbye Milio, Bye-bye Milo, toodle-oo.

When did he call for violence?

YAAAAAAAAAAAS KWEEN SLAAAAY!!!!!!

>Free speech means
"Free speech" means you can't be punished by the government for what you say. That's it. It does not protect you from being sued in a public/civil court for the economic, emotional, or physical damage resulting from the things you say. Way too many idiots think that free speech is a say whatever you want and get away with it card. It is not.

The violence had nothing to do with him though. It was a disgruntled person who thought he was slandered by them. Milo still doesn't have a case though.

>“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” he told New York Observer reporters in a text message, which the journalists later released to the public.
"Nothing to do with Milo"
>as a gunman shoots up that exact paper

No they didn't... Idiots on twitter/reddit did. He has no case.

where's the
>YOU CANT SUE
guy?

Attached: 1520548121158.jpg (1279x1280, 99K)

This isn't a Free Speech issue. It's Freedom of Press, the other part of the 1st amendment.

Milo has no case.

the courts are part of the government dumdum

>you're asshole is over.
Jeez milo could you tone it down?

"I can't wait" = "Go and do"

>he told New York Observer reporters in a text message, which the journalists later released to the public.
Oh ok so he didn't publicly call for violence. Nice.

The text messages he wrote in private were not addressed at any particular location. The paper that got shot up was the Capital Gazette.

That's right. The faggot is coming for you. Better watch your ass.

Who cares about this faggot. Stop giving him attention you idiot. We had already gotten rid of him.

Attached: 004004.jpg (1279x712, 146K)

>hurr people of "importance" don't hold sway over peoples actions
>Yiannopoulos posted a picture on Instagram of the veiled threat issued to Sommer, captioning it “where is the lie.”

So I got the paper wrong, that's about it. He still called for violence against reporters.

>He still called for violence against reporters.
where did he publicly call for violence against reporters? Provide a screenshot of him doing this publicly.

You're a special kind of retarded.

*wash

Who is this guy? I always see this picture what is his youtube name?

I am not denying he privately endorsed violence, but the shooting had nothing to do with him. It was a years long dispute that culminated into what happened.

womp

let's go milo!

That comes later, gotta do your homework first.

ok senpai

Casey Ryan aka Frozensword14, he used to make videos sucking Milo's dick constantly. He deleted almost all of his online content when he realized he was the face of the cringelord right.

"I can't wait for Ragnarok to start"
That doesn't mean I am responsible when Ragnarok starts.
Also, his text was personal and the Observer publicized it to the people in the first place. They set up and then spun the narrative, and fanned its flames intentionally.

So this means that the left can put hits out on targets now without repercussions and THEN when called out on it, not only avoid charges, but SUE for damages.

Cool. Just glad we're clear.

Attached: 5CjRwgA7udRnyE5ZG6Hjum1Se0eG2GwcDtOPwBftyJE.jpg (345x767, 50K)

If someone hadn't intercepted the message and told people about it, the only people who would know are Milo and who he sent it to.
And neither one of them has any attachment to this.
You better bet your sweet bippy that the Feds were up his ass today for HOURS. He is clearly in the clear responsibility wise. Presumably so is the person he was texting.

Yeah he's been being pretty cool lately, clearly the best in the Alt Lite.

Attached: 1517884281098.png (1024x789, 959K)

So if you send someone a private text that says I hope the Korean War ends, and they publish it, and the war ends that day, do you get a peace prize? Or do they?

>employees bring capital AND labor to business

Attached: 1517006316281.gif (640x480, 1001K)

Free helicopter ride for you (((comrade)))

Free speech also means you don't have to listen to drivel if you don't want to.

This pic gets me every time. Is she brapping? She looks like a brapper.

Where can I get the Hillary insert for a fleshlight? Asking for a friend.

Hey by all means, please Milo and the rest of you rightists set this precedent. Your fucking heads will spin thereafter. This is really something you don't want to do. I promise. But then, giving good advice to the right has never worked before. The wisest move Milo can make right now is to just take the fall.

I hipe the faggot sue them into the stone ages.

journalists
lawyers
publicists
actors
sociologists
psychologists

all cancers of society

Or what, you'll shoot up another newspaper joint?
Fuck off commie fucking shit.

i'd agree if Maxine Waters goes to jail right after.

Another? I didn't shoot up this one. That was your guy, remember? But it's always a "democrat" or something once the deed is done, right? If you want the left to do the same shit Milo just did, then defend Milo. It's that simple. There is on one rule for me, another for thee. One day rightists are going to fucking learn that hypocrisy don't fly outside your online circlejerks.

*is no

Holy fuck I can’t imagine how bad that ‘’’news’’’ is.

>“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” he told New York Observer reporters in a text message, which the journalists later released to the public.

so basically Milo didnt say anything publicly so the Observer is to blame for their own deaths.

geez they really do cry out as they strike you.

Attached: 1528475320290.jpg (239x255, 17K)

Everything you guys do ultimately helps us
Everything

I genuinely feel sorry for the trap your mind has you stuck in. It doesn't even give you the wherewithall to know how fucked you already are.

Nothing helps you. YOU don't help you. You're like self-destruction elementals. You live to destroy yourselves.

In what way? Civil war? Fascism? Bring it and die.

Attached: 1508016807491.jpg (750x778, 50K)

how can they blame him of anything when they're posting what he said only a day before?
What a pathetic world we live in, where sleazebags get paid by continually making controversy about themselves

>self-destruction elementals
HAHAHAHA what a faggot

This is all out of order.

>milo being wrongfully blamed for deaths of journalists
>decides to holocaust them as revenge

nice

Attached: 1479208942474.jpg (1024x713, 53K)

>You're like self-destruction elementals
I'm gonna ignore the fact that you just embarrassed yourself with that statement.
>right can't fight
That's why the entire planet had to dogpile on top of Germany. What were the kills to deaths compared to the UK, France, or Russia? Last I checked, they were pretty damn good at fighting.

>Bring it and die.

Attached: cf7.jpg (750x600, 91K)

He sure is.
What do you expect? He's British.

>That's why the entire planet had to dogpile on top of Germany
Actually, Russia could have done it themselves.

It's literally a frivolous lawsuit milo is using to try to make himself relevant again SAGE

Found the Commie Larper

Attached: 1517988075972.jpg (842x960, 140K)

Exactly. Too many pansys don’t get this

Found the burger education. Lemme guess, you unironically think the US saved Europe from the Nazis?

it's ALL THE JAZZ!

Attached: hillaryvagina.jpg (419x181, 26K)

This should be fun.

YAAAAASSSS QUEEEEEN

I know the Commies were getting butchered. You're not them tho.

Attached: 5098eca8fc977928ffc0795592f4ba40c12387eb.jpg (750x914, 127K)

No we doomed you by beating the nazi

>$3m
wtf

>found the burger education
>check flag
Forget to take of that proxy Moishe?

>You're not them tho.
You're right, I'm not.

No, I live here, but I'm not a retard.

You clearly are.

>what is free speech and matters of public concern

Assblasted faggot isn't going to sue shit

Milo may be a shitty version of Sam Hyde that's not smart enough to hide his Jewish heritage and faggotry like he does, but at least he puts his money where his mouth is and doesn't hide behind a fake persona.

Boy you got me good there, nu/shit/. What's your next trick? Post an Alex Jones link? A cartoon frog? Maybe "Ur mom gey"?

Jow Forums is so full of wretched subhumans at this point. It's gross.

Attached: 1529181552697.png (600x600, 367K)

It's admirable but I'm still annoyed at the whole situation. The people who are most ideologically correct stay behind their computers. The people on the streets all have major flaws which prevent them from creating a cohesive movement.
If Don Jr. doesn't run in 2024 we may not even make progress beyond what Trump can accomplish. We need good leaders.

You don't have a hope in hell of beating us.

Attached: 1506567357079.jpg (1200x810, 216K)

>not a retard
t. Mutt
You’re all fucking retards.

makes me kek everytime

Hate speech is not free speech and it has consequences, dear berniebro. Go have another avocado toast and let the adults talk.

Based Faggot is my Prophet

Attached: meme6715258771.jpg (640x480, 96K)

easy with that leddit spacing bucko