Jesus, Son of King David

Go to Luke 3:31... and it gives the genealogy of not Joseph but Mary.

It says he was the son of Joseph... "or so it was thought". Joseph himself came from Solomon, but had no biological contribution to Jesus. As a legalistic matter it was claimed he was the father because that had an important meaning in Judaism... but in terms of actual biology Jesus shared no covenant or inheritance with Solomon, he came from Nathan.

I want you guys to remember, when the shills and cucks come on, that Jesus did not come from the lineage of Solomon. God specifically rejected the line of Solomon and avoided it. He used Mary instead, who came from the bloodline of Nathan, also the son of David, the older brother of Solomon.

He did this on purpose to avoid the moloch lovers. They've been rejected since the beginning and have had Jesus and Christians ever since. It's the ultimate red pill. Jesus was in fact a Jew, but not a Jew from Solomon, but from Nathan.

Attached: david to nathan.png (523x253, 9K)

Attached: nathan.png (1076x564, 30K)

This checks out.

Attached: Comparet.jpg (289x332, 18K)

>" Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:" Rom 1:3-4

is OP retarded? of course Jesus is the son of David.

Matthew 21:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying:

“Hosanna to the Son of David!
‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’
Hosanna in the highest!”

>I want you guys to remember
I want you to remember that the text says fuck all about the genealogy being that of Mary.
I want you to remember that the virgin birth is a later invention and we have the unedited texts to prove it.
I want you to remember that the two incompatible genealogy chains are a remnant from those early times and the anonymous author made them up from whole cloth (as demonstrated by the discrepancies), but was not concerned about Joseph's genealogy having fuck all to do with Jesus because he hasn't yet heard about the at that time not yet invented virgin birth.
I want you to remember that the whole story is bullshit, and there is no god.
I want you to remember that Jesus' teachings are those of beit Hillel, and that the huge masses of Jews at that time, 10% of the Empire's population, mostly disappeared with the advent of christianity, no doubt they converted en masse to assume this new identity to hide behind.
I want you to remember that you are a retard.

for someone that doesn't believe in Jesus, you sure put in a lot of time and effort into that post

top kek

Haven't you killed yourself yet faggot? You know you want to. It's so easy, just cut those wrists and BOOM, magical sandnigger from space shows up and you can get buttfucked by it for eternity. So what are you waiting for, KILL YOURSELF

what does belief in jesus have to do with it?
I certainly believe in the existence of howling masses of religiotard warsheep.

>what does belief in jesus have to do with it?
Jesus is God

"immaculate conception" was just a ruse that slut used so she wouldn't be stoned to death.

Lineage of Joseph. Joseph wasn't really His father, it was His God.

I must have really struck a chord here on this one. I've never gotten such responses before. Awesome, thanks!

Indeed.

So the Jews wanted to be persecuted, fed to lions, stoned to death, and crucified because they wanted to hide?

So these Jews who were rejected by Saul and the Pharisees, the Hellenistic Jews, who rounded them up and had them slaughtered.. they did this because they wanted to hide?

Attached: cringe.jpg (884x861, 348K)

they did not know they would be persecuted. the Empire was religiously multicultural as fuck. even the cult of bacchus came to be tolerated. there must have been some political consideration behind initial opposition to christians, because the official charge against them, to wit, atheism (since they did not believe in any form in the roman deities) applied equally to jews, zoroastrians, various exotic pagans in the east etc. only the tribal gods of the close-by indoeuropean barbarians could be reinterpreted as alternative descriptions of roman gods, their cult having descended from the same roots as the roman one. the rest of the population were 'atheists', believers in gods incompatible with the roman pantheon and yet no one lifted a finger against them. apparently the ruse did not work.

>So these Jews who were rejected by Saul
the literary cameo of heresiarch marcion? one can make invented figures say anything.
>and the Pharisees
christians ARE pharisees. reb Hillel, whose teachings seem to have morphed into the Sermon of the Mount, was THE leading pharisee religious authority.
and yes, hellenized jews flocked to christianity because it seemed like a possibility to turn into nonjews in the eyes of their environment, while not abandoning their god-belief. but then gentiles started joining, upon which the sect splintered, those in jerusalem closing up ranks and only allowing jews to join and those elsewhere making up stories about how jesus wanted to allow gentiles into the herd. then the first jewish war happened and the jerusalem church died, while the gentile church rushed to distance themselves from those crazy terrorist raghead bastards in the middle east, familiar setup.

>I must have really struck a chord here on this one.
you seem to think this is a new argument; it was old before thomas aquinas was born.
and yes, it always shocks me when I am forced to face the fact that there are actual, living, breathing god-believers out there.
>I've never gotten such responses before.
you must not have paid attention. I recall arguing this in the late 90s, but it seems we are doomed to rehash arguments for every generation.

Hardcore man. Well I wonder who pays you? Very interesting. And I don't follow Paul's teachings because he was Hellenistic Jew, I mean he was housed in Herod's prison... and they dispatched hundreds of Roman soldiers to protect him. It was an extreme joke.

Jefferson even cut all of his teachings out of the Bible.

Quite clearly Saul/Paul a Hellenistic Roman Jew, allied with the Pharisees as he claimed to be one as well... and went about seeing the destruction of Jesus and his Essene followers as well as any jew who chose to follow his teachings. What we have instead is a marriage of Roman pagan and anti-Christian Jews, who worked together to defeat the good jews and Christians of the time.

Your argument is old and it's weak too. It assumes I don't know as much as I do.

For example, the Herod who tried to kill Jesus as infant, was in fact a Hellenistic Jew, appointed by the Romans as the King of the Jews. So even when Jesus was an infant, you have the Romans and the Jews killing all infants under 2 in his area, just to prevent his coming. It's pathetic of you to assume to, even with some vitriol that because you string together some declarations with force, you're saying more than shit hitting the floor.

It's barely coherent. I think you need to eat less onions. And show your flag, flaggot.

Re-reading this again, one can look into the older Herod of Jesus' time not the younger one of Saul/Paul's time to see that this individual was even criticized as a Hellenistic Jew, because he displaced the original priests, and brought in strange worshippers from Babylon? Hello Talmud, Moloch? He from the very beginning was seeking to kill Jesus because of what He would do and what he would mean for the world. It wasn't some conspiracy after Jesus' death, this started long before He was even born.

I think you must be in the wrong place, there's plenty of God believers here. I think you're in the wrong place bud, there is definitely an atheist board to fill your soya addiction.

This is probably the dumbest bullshit I've ever read.

Herod the Great was around before Jesus was born. He was Hellenistic Jew that had no need of conversion, he was in fact appointed as King of Judea by the Roman Senate.The fake jews and the Roman Pagans both larping as Jews and Christians love one another. I am pretty sure they still to do this day, which is why your panties are in such a bunch because of what I am talking about. We aren't supposed to make distinctions to reveal the false and true.

What you just said the dumbest, most unfounded bullshit I've ever read. Fuck off dude.

Attached: herod.png (1567x808, 279K)

Attached: herod2.png (1565x804, 161K)

Okay dude, this is really a very good find, I'm gonna screencap that for later (((anti-christ))) threads

Holy shit look at the shills come out of the woodwork to attack OP.

This is interesting though lost on the retarded fedoras and stormfags here. I disagree with your assessment though. Outwardly and under the law of the time he was the son of Joseph/Solomon (by this authority in his time) though actually he was the son of God and Mary (through such pure piety and mercy). God doesn't make mistakes. You will find the more you research the subject, the more it bears out and ultimately that's why so many have converted through the centuries: its the truth. Let the fools choke on their own distorted realities formed by their hidden and grievous sins. Jesus is Lord. If you don't see it you are not looking closely enough and there's always a reason for that too

Attached: 1529983202115.jpg (538x750, 110K)

Good!

Jesus Christ is son of a nigger and my wife

Attached: realjesus.jpg (620x380, 25K)