ITT: Maps of the US after the upcoming civil war

ITT: Maps of the US after the upcoming civil war.
Optimistic map here.

Attached: post civil war usa.png (1527x1527, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GG0mm4-7TgU
youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=WOPTJ7TYkLw
defendevropa.org/2018/population-replacement/macron-europe-shares-destiny-with-africa-entering-age-of-unprecedented-mass-migration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that European peoples have always beaten lesser peoples.

we already have a civil war roleplay larp thread up

go away

at least this retarded map didnt give ms to the niggers. thank you for that.

Why don't white Americans return to Europe and leave America to shitskins and sit back and watch it sink

Because that's insane and nearly impossible.

How?
What's white pop of America?
Macron wants 200million African in Europe

What country would we go to?

KENTUCKY

IS

RED

or or or send shit skins back so they can have their utopian societies

>tfw Texan

You dumb Johnny Rebs are only farting around about leaving the Union, it's been a semi-serious discussion in this state for more than a century. Texans have thought about living outside the US for a long time--at least the real ones have. And with a little intelligent maneuvering, it might actually be possible.

Attached: George+W+Bush+Texas+Rally+Welcomes+George+2fNX69OjXSUl.jpg (407x594, 66K)

Have you learn nothing from the boer country threads? You can't just "leave" when all those years the people before you put work into making this country. This land is one with our forefathers, and we will die to go be one with them.

Also no one in Europe will ever accept us. Because of the demographic chaos submerged onto us; the whites in America are looked and frowned upon as shitskins.

Your forefathers were Europeans. If we try to save every white nation,we will lose them all.

Attached: IMG_0467.png (896x708, 80K)

Clearly you'd do well in uk with Pessimism like that.

That is why like South Africa; we need to defend all we have left. The left-wing bastards from Cali California are making it harder on us, but we still have the audacity to come on top. We get called hicks, cletuses, crackers, honkies, and devils; yet all the work we put into making our neighborhood and the people of this country is an impact. Giving it all up is like committing suicide because of some waifu from DDLC you'll never be with

>civil war
>state lines remain the same
yeah no

It’s a nice idea but I’d rather not live in a place where I need a license for a butter knife

.t Fellow White Person

BECAUSE WE LIVE HERE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtu.be/GG0mm4-7TgU

Attached: 2865E593-28E9-4C7C-83EA-5FAFFAF4FE84.png (1334x750, 1.66M)

I don't believe we can save all. every white nation is importing immigrants like no tomorrow and it's only going to get worse.to many traitors within

Map update for you: Utah and Colorado will be part of the Euro states. Outside of Denver/Boulder, it's pretty damn Red. Also, don't forget Colorado and Utah's mineral resources and...seriously...Utah is Mormon/2nd amendment land. CO = mining, oil/gas. Utah = mining, oil/gas and lots of guns. Same with CO. Dig the map, just a suggestion. Both of those states are pretty damn red outside of the liberal city shitholes.

Answer this please

Right. However many sacrifices there has to be is for the sake of what we are fighting for. The goal is not reclaiming America for our interest; the goal is to work to where we can come together as a community and to revitalize pride in our history and on what we accomplished throughout America's history. We also are stamping down on how POCA (People of color in America) and Illegal immigrants treat us after all we ar forced to give them. It is (((Them))) that want us gone in the sake of Advocado Toast and Champagne across the Weat Coast

*west

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1330x762, 329K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x871, 381K)

gay as fuck map
kys/10

>southwest
>somehow returns to Mexico
>despite having as many people more money and guns than Mexico
>despite being fiercly libertarian

I really wish all you faggots would just
die already

If anything large parts of northern Mexico would be controlled by usc then California and Texas would vye over New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and Utah while local guerillas and revolutionaries seek independence from the two dominant regional powers

Think Armenia in late antiquity from 300-900 ad sometimes Roman, sometimes Arab/Persian always sort of fighting both

Attached: 5DF50711-E279-4EF5-A030-ABDF2DDB1448.png (584x800, 110K)

>upcoming civil war
Fuck
Off
Soros

Uh, why is Marathon County in Wisconsin "US of NA"

I live here and there aren't any fucking indians

whoever made this map is fucking retarded

dont underestimate our capabilities.
We need more than Europe, it is seems prone to bloodbaths.
America is in a much better position geographically.
We just have to awake from the jewish brainwashing, find our backbone, and deal with the liberal/immigrant question.

>United States if Native America
>not including the largest Native American nation (Navajo)
>the only naive American nation with some Semblance of a government
>just random counties colored green with no relevance to actual tribes or native populations

This map is absolute trash.

id say pick anywhere in Europe or Jus sanguinis (Latin: right of blood) laws need changing to make that happed but that's what needs to be done.
youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc&t=2s

Attached: 700_multiculturalism.jpg (700x540, 166K)

It was in our state Constitution but the radicals stripped us of our rights after the civil war

got to love jews
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

I guarantee most Europeans wouldn’t want us going there. And as to the blood right us Americans are euro mutts so how would we go about that?

>Injuns with their own countries

Yeah, sure. The first thing we'd do is finish off those mouthwash drinking, paint huffing, dog fucking subhumans once and for all.

Texas wins. Those other nations would be consumed by a Texas federation within a few years. Army, power, natural resources, coastal, land access, we beat the rest of the nation in every possible way.

can we hold out on the civil war until my cold steel special forces shovel gets here?

Attached: vffhutrdhi7532wfji782.jpg (597x607, 31K)

>I guarantee most Europeans wouldn’t want us going there.
take a holiday to Europe ffs. we don't all hate you faggot!.
take DNA test and find out where to take that hoilday.
if your family only mixed with whites? what the prob?

We are different though. And I know my ancestry. I’m mainly polish/French candian but my great grandpa mixed with a full blooded Navajo

Canadian**

hurray for HOLY KINGDOM

but holy shit, we are surrounded.

republic of Virginia lend us aid to retake Appalachia

Attached: anime-sword-gif-4.gif (500x260, 935K)

>landlocked nations on the north american continent
never happening, not in a million years

look at this guys DNA. he's mixed with half the world and you could still drop him in the middle of UK and he'd fit in.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOPTJ7TYkLw

There are too many white americans to move back to Europa. You simply don't have enough room. We need to reclaim ALL of the north america and have it as an overflow for whites in europe. We must go to a system of race bases geo politics.

>one of my 8 grandparents was some indian
Who the fuck cares dude. your other 7 grandparents were white. Why are you so fucking gay?

>Smith estimates that the number of Africans living in Europe will grow from nine million to between 150 million and 200 million within the next 30 years.
defendevropa.org/2018/population-replacement/macron-europe-shares-destiny-with-africa-entering-age-of-unprecedented-mass-migration/

>Europe controlling anything.

And thats why Europe is dead as well. At least our niggers get abortions and have a population growth rate.

You mean I still get to be white??

Leave to give up our constitutional freedoms? It’s you Nigel that needs to come to America.

Attached: B4101196-B628-4666-A9DE-A15CD13D044A.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Only if you actually are while. And no hispanics aren't fucking white in America unless you are actually spanish. No 50/50 squatamoleon niggers.

There isn't going to be a civil war

The only non white in my ancestry is the prairie nigger. Apparently she died in an insane asylum kek

If you have to ask if you are white, you aren't fucking white. I bet you have brown eyes.Fucking nigger.

The best case for civil war is if the military just nopes. Just tells everybody they aren't getting involved. They keep to their bases, keep out global involvement, secure all nukes, and secure overseas bases. When the fighting is all done and a side steps up and says they're the new government the military just says ok. If they don't say ok, it's a short civil war 2.1 with the military taking over.

Whiter than you squancho villa

Im blonde hair blue eyes. fucking kys nigger.

You forget all the Mexicans that became citizens simply by living in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California before they became states.

Those borders are fucking SHIT

Attached: 1501042949478.jpg (1613x1083, 222K)

also have a navy and basically everything you'd need for a small country.
mexico would probably invade tho.

No way Kansas' name comes first.

Attached: US_territory.jpg (1200x594, 144K)

Because Yurope is fucking gay.

Attached: myuncle.jpg (337x450, 36K)

I'm sure Hitler would be proud that his perfect little white boi is shit posting on Jow Forums and keeping his dream alive.

Attached: 1527983100279.png (800x792, 573K)

Navajo is within cartel territory.
Those warlords didn't respect it's soviergnty.

France Germany UK Poland Italy Russia Greece or whatever ethnic group you are closest too. If you are very mixed european, take one who is most similar by looks

Not here, mate.
It got taken over by a charismatic cult leader, Farcry 5 style.

It's not part of Mexico.
Without the Federal Government holding them back, the druglords became warlords, and they took over that area, before being stopped by Texas and Deseret.

KFC all the way
how will we keep niggers out though?

europe is dead in 20 years

LBJ the fucking nigger

>Tfw your state is so boring literally nothing happens to it

Attached: 1437436871518.png (448x454, 120K)

heading to amish land

>being somewhere you don't belong
no way limey

Attached: 1530130578332.png (500x500, 34K)

Utah votes red but is quickly turning liberal. They have bent the knee to fags and have a whole month for them to celebrate and nobody is allowed to go against them.