What were they waiting for?

What were they waiting for?

Attached: 21DC7CC0-90E1-4F89-8533-D096F5307975.jpg (3784x2358, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyEvJftp9bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For the spooks to roll out, they were lagging

Trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. As a paramedic I can actually say that shit during all that chaos takes a long time and given the track record with V tech et al. that the 45 minute responses was better than the usual

Mossad false flag that went wrong because they got BTFO by the good guys.

Do you have any actual evidence of your claims

No, but the news have no evidence of any of the claims they make.

Attached: 1523706430212.jpg (2025x1777, 2.01M)

They were confused as to why their floor was called out officers engaging fire, yet they heard no shots. They looked in disbelief as they each heard their name called out as the other fell. Those dumb fucks missed the cue.

Attached: kingme.jpg (299x168, 12K)

That's not how debate works

For the match to start.

Bump

Fpbp. The "security guard" showed up on Ellen's show and was basically answering her pre-scripted leading questions. Then disappeared. Now it turns our he lied to FBI 9 times. The whole thing stinks of CIA/MOSSAD.

does laura angle's makeup people do tuckers? look at that nose makeup. like how they try to make laura look like she has cleavage.

I live in vegas. And for some reason I’ve always thought there was some connection to our hockey team.

Its not a video game there were multiple guns set up, you can shoot through doors, they didnt know how many gunmen because he had mulitple windowns knocked out with mounted weapons.

Maybe youre a fucking hero retard, but these guys are actual heroes. Fuck off and die

being cowards.
people like that do not belong in law enforcement.
It is equivalent to a fireman that runs from fires.

They all need to resign like the coward cop from Florida.

Attached: IMG_0409.png (870x445, 490K)

For someone else to take the lead
It's like Jow Forums waiting for the dotr

>t. butt mad Vegas cop

Attached: spagett.gif (455x344, 989K)

Pretty defensive there mate. Are you one of the guys in the video, perhaps the one who lied about what floor he was on and who with?

>will shoot sobbing drunk guy laying on ground
>will shoot 6 year old because a lap dog jumped
>won't risk their life to kill a mas murdering terrorist

Attached: rick berman.png (414x505, 371K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KyEvJftp9bk

>cops
>actual heroes

My Great Grandfather charged a machine gun nest in WWI and took it out with nothing more than a revolver, that's heroism.

Several dozen armed men sitting and waiting while a single madman guns down dozens of people is the sort of thing that would get a soldier brought up on charges of cowardice.

Attached: Colt M1909 - Great Grandpa's.jpg (2560x1354, 497K)

For the cia to tell them when to kill their fall man. between mr. i hate country music and sushi man, anyone with eyes could tell this was a false flag from a mile away.

>got BTFO by the good guys
I had always suspected the 4 special forces guys (((killed in Nigeria))) were related to the Vegas incident.The MSM made a stink out of Trumps remarks to one of the men's widow and if I remember correctly Trump said
>"He knew what he was getting into"
Something along those lines, the media blew it up as insensitive but to me it sounded like "Dude died a hero, he knew the urgency, the odds and the costs"

is there any truth to the story that the website ??conservativecash.us ?? or something similar to that ,reported that the cop Peterson? that 'resigned' was the cop on-scene 'allegedly' at the school earlier when the Sheriffs' son(Sheriff Israel) 'allegedly' was involved in an 'incident' with another student??? Is there anything to that or is that internet hyperbole and a nothingbuger? Autists will you dig into it and post the sauce everywhere if it is legitimate???!!!

hiding until the shooter runs out of bullets so they can get back to directing traffic out of the parking lot

Aside from the video showing the Saudi prince being ushered out of the hotel after it went down, by FBI that were there guarding him during the whole time in a place they never should have been in one of the most corrupt cities on earth, after he shaved his beard off.... NO.

It is true that the same cop that did nothing at Parkland also let Sheriff Israel's son off the hook prior.

Their pension

worst part of the LVMPD not doing anything is that the one that is praying on video is a training officer. A fucking coward is training new recruits.