BEN SHAPIRO FOR SCOTUS

Just imagine the reaction from the left if a certain hacker known as Jow Forums meme'd this into reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=sKVuytz4WXw

Attached: IMG_8968.jpg (872x1200, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpp1b_vOUMw
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1505997830525.jpg (2092x3159, 2.03M)

Attached: 1519875888257.jpg (1474x960, 537K)

Attached: 1514888072942.jpg (1410x1706, 625K)

Attached: 1519777502540.png (863x1198, 975K)

Attached: 1515667319737.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

Attached: 1515780939841.jpg (300x378, 20K)

Fuck off Ben

>lets elect someone with no judicial experience to the bench for the epic lols fellow goy- i mean magapedes!

youtube.com/watch?v=lpp1b_vOUMw

200 IQ Jews support kosher civic nationalism with a high chance of electoral success. Idiot neckbeards on Jow Forums complain and achieve nothing as usual. Sad!

Attached: Jew varieties.png (2556x1280, 181K)

Ben isn't a Jew you guys that's just a meme from Reddit.
This. His job would be to enforce the constitution and he would do that forever. Why do you guys keep electing these 80yo faggots that die 5 years later. Ben could rule with an iron fist for decades

He's Jewish and that's a good thing. He has a clear sense of right and wrong and he senses the evil in globalist ideology.

So we can have four out of nine Jewish Supreme Court Justices get the fuck out of here leaf every time

Cringe

is this just a meme, or is he actually this delusional to think that trump would ever nominate a never trumper to the supreme court?

Ok enjoy having your 80yo judges replaced when they have heart attacks and the Dem president replaces them with LatinX and Nog judges who burn the constitution. Absolute state of burgerland

This little manlet cunt makes me sick to my stomach. No Ben, you've made your fucking bed. You chose your side. Fuck off.

Attached: (((Little Ben))).png (611x205, 26K)

>4 jews on the supreme court
no thanks

It has to be Ben Shapiro or an 80 y/o. You dumb fuck.

Attached: (You).gif (480x270, 2.81M)

Literally anything can happen in this timeline. He could put Kanye in there at this point.

Ben will double as Trump's in to exposing (((9/11)))

>trusting a jew, ever
The second he is in position to jew you over, he will let his mask fall.

I prefer andrew napolitano.

fucking leaf

Attached: 1510709496289.jpg (600x755, 61K)

spineless rat

Attached: 1517476887022.jpg (714x1060, 119K)

That NeverTrump "principled" neocon loser couldn't get a janitorial nomination from Trump

You guys are so scared of jews what are you NAZIS??

>200 IQ Jews support kosher civic nationalism with a high chance of electoral success. Idiot neckbeards on Jow Forums complain and achieve nothing
Nothing...as opposed to 'achieving' a system which will result in the permanent destruction of our country? Neat comment.

Attached: clown nigga.jpg (1012x538, 131K)

Fuck this jew faggot

I like hearing him dismantle progressives, but he is a fucking jidf shill

His kikery is blatant, watch a video of his and then pepper your angus when he does his little shill for his advertisers

>Another jew on the SCOTUS
No thanks faggot

>watch a video of his and then pepper your angus when he does his little shill for his advertisers
That and his shrill weasel voice is why i can't watch him at all anymore. Oh, and the constant corporatist/israel shilling.

Fuck off, Benji, you stupid manlet.

Audible kek

>another kike on the court
Fuck no god no no no no no no no

that guy is a zionist kike, he is so dumb and low IQ he even thinks the holocaust is real even when its been debunked.

Attached: 1530233407222.png (800x1370, 441K)

>your tax dollars actually fund these memes

>Jow Forums not wanting Ben's milky sister in the spotlight while the media attacks them
Incels, incels everywhere.
Listen leaf, there's one thing you've forgotten about Mr Shapiro and I'm going to tell you what it is...but first let's talk about life insurance.

>a system which will result in the permanent destruction of our country?
what, deportations, travel bans, and wall-building?

Ok fine you guys. Consider THIS then: if Ben is SCOTUS then he can't become POTUS in 2024. Do you want Ben as your president? PRESIDENT SHAPIRO?? I didn't think so.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Only if the O in SCOTUS stands for Oven.

But I want this unironically tho.
Shapiro would not let the country go to shit.

Ok since you don't want him I'm starting a petition to have him be our PM and then when Canada rapes you burgers in every category imaginable we'll see who's laughing. Can you guys upvote my petition thx

Scrotus for SCOTUS

Attached: 02513EF5-F85E-4BF3-8BC2-CDD10D3175C4-774-00000281204262C1.jpg (512x288, 31K)

i'd vote for Hillary before Shapiro, at least Hillary would burn it all down in 4 years. Shapiro would just milk and milk and milk like the Jew he pretends not to be.

None of those things will save this country. A million third world trash are dumped onto it legally every year. The end result of the policies you're proposing is a third world Brazil-tier shit hole.

already signed the petition and got my ma and pa to sign it to

im forwarding it to dr bob as we speak

>Shapiro would not let the country go to shit.
By sucking corporate and israeli cock while doing nothing about immigration, of course he would.

>

he's literally perfect, and once they see his yarmulke leftists cant stonewall his nomination

60 years of conservative judges we'll have

Kill youself

Legal immigration is being reduced too.

>implying capitalism / Israel are bad
>implying he would do nothing about immigration

>Jow Forums wants a another fucking jew in the Supreme Court
Fuck off

Shapiro is a faggot.

How do we know he is not a jew larping as a white person???? Just for one side.

ludicrous, zio shill.... suggesting yet ANOTHER ((())) on the Supreme Court!!!!!that would make 4 out of 9,(((Ginsberg, Breyer, Kagan, Shapiro?))) and maybe another (((half))), look into Sotomayor, maybe with half parentheses. Keep in mind that when Obama was still in office he pushed (((Merrick Garland)))... which would have given (((them))) the 4 out of 9 yet another way....!!!! NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!!! less than ~ 1% of the population with ~40% of the Supreme Court seats????!!!!! We Adamic Christian folks should have a close majority on the (((Is-ra-hell Supreme Court))) instead!!!!!! Wake up people, turn (((their))) tricks back on them!!!

>implying capitalism / Israel are bad
The incentive of both to diminish/destroy this country is objectively provable fact. You're also conflating capitalism(utopian ancap fantasy) with corporatism(what we have).

>Legal immigration is being reduced too.
Will believe it when I see it. The sad thing is the fix is already in. 80% of legal invaders crapped onto this country since 1965 and their children vote democrat (free shit at the expense of the white middle class).

You're either attempting a weak troll ITT or are simply grossly uninformed.

>Israel has an incentive to destroy America
What incentive is that exactly?

>You're also conflating capitalism(utopian ancap fantasy) with corporatism(what we have).
No you are when you say he sucks corporate cock (for being pro-capitalism)

>Will believe it when I see it.
You have heard of the travel ban? Did you not see that?

>What incentive is that exactly?
For corporations/banks: flooding the country with low IQ, low quality immigrants undercuts the working and middle classes, while also bringing in new debt cattle (for the giant ponzi scheme that is central banking).

Israel-first traitors (like Benji) simply see America as a big bag of money and hardware to protect the expansion of their little desert ethno-state, and don't care whatsoever how many American lives are lost or taxpayer money wasted to do so.

>No you are when you say he sucks corporate cock (for being pro-capitalism)
Again, he's not pro-captialism, he's pro-corporatism, and unironically thinks billionaires should be able to control our election system.
>You have heard of the travel ban? Did you not see that?
A drop in the bucket (more a token gesture to piss off libshits.) and has no impact on immigration numbers.

>israel-first traitor
>literally perfect
lol, is Ben of one of his unpaid interns actually in this thread?

>Israel-first traitors (like Benji) simply see America as a big bag of money and hardware to protect the expansion of their little desert ethno-state, and don't care whatsoever how many American lives are lost or taxpayer money wasted to do so.
I disagree that it's wasted, given that having Israel as an ally is pretty valuable. Or that this amounts to an 'incentive to destroy America', if anything, Israel would want America to survive.

>he's pro-corporatism, and unironically thinks billionaires should be able to control our election system.
You're trying to conflate things. Being pro-free speech doesn't mean supporting corporatism. He wants to get of regulations / subsidies.

Unironically should be Cruz.

Fuck off Ben.

>I disagree that it's wasted, given that having Israel as an ally is pretty valuable.
Total money sponge who provides nothing at all of value strategically that a single aircraft carrier doesn't provide. Considering that all of our conflict against Iraq, Syria, and Iran is almost entirely antagonized and caused by Israel (or Saudi Arabia), they're basically akin to a cancerous tumor that has grown to a level it's a mortal threat to the host body. Also throw in that AIIPAC (a foreign lobby group that legally doesn't have to register as one) bribes/controls/threatens virtually all of our Congress to enact pro-Israel policies (at the expense of the US), only an embarrassingly uneducated person or willful liar would say that Israel is beneficial to the US as an 'ally'.

>You're trying to conflate things. Being pro-free speech doesn't mean supporting corporatism.
Ah, yes, the "corporations are (legally individual) people" and "money is speech (to legally bribe your elections with, goy)" argument. Neato.

>He wants to get of regulations / subsidies.
And some regulation/subsidies are good. I'd like to hear more about which are good or bad and should be cut or reduced, rather than a dogmatic clinging to an idea that all are bad, (like how a child approaches things).

>Total money sponge who provides nothing at all of value strategically that a single aircraft carrier doesn't provide
Not at all correct. They give military intelligence and technology worth far more than the few billion in aid they get (less than 1% of the military budget).

>ll of our conflict against Iraq, Syria, and Iran is almost entirely antagonized and caused by Israel
Bullshit. Israel opposed the Iraq war and so did Saudi Arabia. Hostility towards Iran is based on support for Saudi Arabia as well as mutual antagonisms between the US and SA stretching back to the 50s and suport for the Shah.

>Ah, yes, the "corporations are (legally individual) people" and "money is speech (to legally bribe your elections with, goy)" argument. Neato.
Yes that's why he supports it. Your conflation of this with corporatism was a deliberate distortion. Ending regulations / subsidies would end almost any possibility for corporatism.

Attached: Untitled.png (475x256, 185K)

>Not at all correct. They give military intelligence and technology worth far more than the few billion in aid they get (less than 1% of the military budget).
And steal billions in intellectual property / military intelligence, not to mention having a backdoor access to all Intel chipped computers. You unironically trying to shill for those overtly racist leeching shit bags (not all Israelis/Jews, just their leaders, and subversive traitors like Ben) is kinda weird to see around here.

>Bullshit. Israel opposed the Iraq war and so did Saudi Arabia.
Absolute 100% flagrant fucking lie.
>Hostility towards Iran is based on support for Saudi Arabia
Nope, it's based off of Iran (as Syria, and formerly Iraq and Libya) standing in the way of total Israeli dominance in the region, so that they can expand at will. All of this info has been proven for years on this board, is it your first week out of shill school?

>Yes that's why he supports it. Your conflation of this with corporatism was a deliberate distortion.
Allowing corporations to control our government and voting process is LITERALLY CORPORATISM you fucking retard. Benji is a pro-Crony Corporatist shitbag shill that only Boomers find interesting, who still spouts laughably stupid and decades-since debunked Reagan talking points. He's a joke to any thinking person and his only value is concisely dismantling basic SJW talking points.
>Ending regulations / subsidies would end almost any possibility for corporatism.
Depends entirely which specific ones are targeted. Use your big boy brain and think critically instead of adhering to a century out of date dogma.

This is just advertising for his channel and news network you dunces.

How about you fucking kill yourself instead

>dual citizen
>as scotus judge
Day of the rake when?

Fuck off boomer Neocon faggot. GTFO my party.

>steal billions in intellectual property / military intelligence
You'll need to give a source on that. People have tried to pass off stories as this when the reality was Israel violating a prohibition placed by America on Israel giving *their own technology* to the Chinese.

>Absolute 100% flagrant fucking lie.
Sorry you can't handle the facts. It's true. If Israel / SA were so worried about Iranian expansion why would they want to destroy one of Iran's greatest enemies?

>All of this info has been proven for years on this board, is it your first week out of shill school?
Yet a lot of false 'info' has been 'proved' on this board. Makes you think maybe Jow Forums isn't always right.

>Depends entirely which specific ones are targeted.
This is your argument despite acknowledging he's against all subsidies and regulations on principle, rather than against specific subsidies / regulations?
You are an idiot dude

what chair is that ???
i like the chair...

Fuck off kike. NO JEWS ALLOWED.

Q - Zionist

Alex Jones - Zionist

Jerome Corsi - Zionist

Roger Stone - Zionist

PJW - Zionist

Posobiec - Zionist

Bannon - Zionist

Ben Shapiro - Zionist

Jordan Peterson - Zionist

Thomas Paine - Zionist

Sam Harris - Zionist

Spencer - Zionist

Mich Enoch - Zionist

Lauren Southern - Zionist

Faith Goldy - Zionist

Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist

Tommy Robinson - Zionist

Ann Coulter - Zionist

Molyneux - Zionist

Cernovich - Zionist

George Webb - Zionist

Jason Goodman - Zionist

Milo - Zionist

JF - Zionist

Patrick Little - judeophobe

Andrew Anglin - Zionist

Weev - Zionst

Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist

Kyle Chapman - Zionist

Stephen Crowder - Zionist

David Duke - Zionist shill

Laura Loomer - Zionist

>Back when Shapiro was 12yo
>"His dream is to be the first orthodox rabbi to sit on the supreme court"
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE

Good job little Ben.

>Patrick Little - judeophobe
ahhh...??

No, my taxes fund it.
Your taxes are used to buy weapons from you.

go back to fucking israel kike and take the rest of the fucking trash here with you

Are you fucking kidding me. Another fucking Kike on the Supreme Court. Fuck you. We will never meme for a Kike.