God bless America

Calling it now.

Trump will get 2 more Supreme Court picks.

Roe v Wade will be over turned.

Planned parenthood defunded.

No more free birth control

Checkem

Attached: 0575A7DE-E140-4BA7-A7BE-AD9D5F25CCB0.jpg (600x600, 35K)

To be fair, Ol' Ruth is going to die of old age soon. The question is how soon. She's rich so soon could be ten years, though.

Op will never be allowed his gay marriage

Attached: 1401643179922.jpg (455x443, 176K)

By the Will of Kek!

Attached: ke1510304750001.gif (660x780, 201K)

Without abortion, the country is lost. Why do you think the nigger population suddenly stopped going? Why do you think whites started drifting more conservative? Eugenics.

Ban abortion and stop illegal immigration. Get out of here asshole.

Listen here you troublesome deplorables, Drumpf is finished, I am disgusted by this so-called "trolling", there's so many goyim here calling for my death, this is absolutely deplorable and needs to stop.

Attached: (((Ginsburg))).jpg (667x397, 51K)

I'm against even legal mass immigration of unskilled shitskins. But we're not going to get that if we lose the vote, and if you don't allow the left to destroy their spawn, we WILL lose the vote. Abortion is a self solving problem, as the people who might want them remove themselves from the genepool.

We will see the breakdown of civilization in the next 7 years

race war 2020

Attached: magic-pepe.gif (404x493, 575K)

I don't like the Supreme Court talking about overturning rulings on 30 year old court cases.
Makes me wonder what else they're going to get rid of.

>Roe v Wade will be over turned.
>Planned parenthood defunded.
>No more free birth control
Why is this a good thing?

Close enough for me

Kek has shown his displeasure

Who will die? Ginsberg maybe. She looks like a corpse already. Kennedy for the other one ?

Attached: 1529372185719.png (621x702, 56K)

Jow Forums is in support of abortion. Jow Forums likes the fact that it halves the black population.

Roe V Wade is settled Legal case law, it wont be changed.

People just need to challenge the underlying premise presenting the facts using case law that Abortion is an illegal act without 2 party consent since the product is not that of just one party but 2 parties.

If that was challenged using the existing case law that men even if their raped or the woman takes his cum out of a used condom still has to pay child support then that challenge would be successful since it shows that the man has a duty to the child even before it is born.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 57K)

ITT heathens who do not truly believe in Kek trying to tempt his power by preemptively claiming digits.

WELL LADS, I SAY UNTO YOU.

CHECKEM
H
E
C
K
E
M

Attached: 1457676742152.png (1280x720, 2.11M)

Check not lest ye be checked

WHOA

Attached: 1472443925660.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

It'll just lead to back alley abortions where the nigress could possibly die from infection, so instead of just stopping another nigger from plaguing this earth we get rid of a breeder as well.

I could die happy in the next civil war if Roe v. Wade was overturned. It's been the mark of a degenerate evil society.

trips

Aww man, I never get multiple identical numerals unless I post something absolutely shit and waste them

He that checketh, maketh many fine you's

Ginsburg dies July 4th 2018
Elizabeth Warren succumbs shortly after to smallpox

What's your plan for all the tar babies?

This would be the best timeline
Right after warren had a giant rally and shook everyones hands.

Accelerationism
No one would put up with niggers once they became a legitimate threat. It's easy for libfags when they're useful idiot foot soldiers, but then the scale of the problem would be a gigantic redpill by itself.

Ok, I agree. I've changed my mind on abortion.

At the same time, there's the moral argument as well. it's fucked up to kill a nigger who hasn't done anything yet. If they wanna nig out, quick death penalty but when niggers were forced to behave, they weren't nearly as bad as they are now. They knew the white man wasn't going to take any shit.