Ashkenazi - Kazarians

I recently learnt something about Jews in Europe. Some books state about East Europe Jews aren't semitic Jews but another derivation of Jewish religion named Talmud. Some translations state the hatefulness of this religion and his cult for the God Baal (Jewish equivalent of Satan).

I wonder if I can sink SJWs when they tell me I am anti-Semitic . Apparently, Hitler didn't kill semitic Jews but japhetic jews or more exactly a kind of mudblood (turkish and Asian) which went to Jewish religion at XI century.

So Hitler wasn't anti-Semitic because 92% of "jews" today aren't originally from Israel but from Babylon...

How can we fight this kind of barbarian "Jews" which sacrificed babies and human to serve their own malicious God?

How can I destroy SJWs with arguments just for laughing a little bit?

Attached: lands.jpg (400x224, 27K)

Jews, Israel was sieged conqueres and enslaved in 70 CE, so that's why you will see some lightskin jews.

This was 40 years after jesus supposedly died

My problem is not lightskin Jews, I know that original Jews are probably darkskin. I know that Tora's Jewish religion is peaceful. The problem today is the Talmud interprétation of Tora which hate others races and which suggest Jews may conquer the world and enslave other races...

The torah does whatever that benefits their tribe, its tribal cult nonsense.

Christianity was jew plot to bring down rome, it failed miserably for 3 centuries.

They weren't really peaceful, but they at least kept to themselves.

I know why Babylonian Jews hate whites or Russians. That's not an argument to reach for white race enslavement...

bump,

Attached: tribe of Simeon.jpg (678x363, 49K)

Rome was doing a fine enough job fucking itself - See: Crisis of the Third Century. If anything, Christianity preserved it far longer than it would have on its own.

>400x224 map
fuck you i cant read that map

lel you guys have your own WEWUZers?

In addition, they're from Erom tribe. A descendant of Japhet. They moved to actual Kazakhstan and they were thrown from because of their religion by Russians. They spread over Europe after it, taking new identities and invade the governments...

good luck trying to convince sjws of anything, even a weird take on proselytized turkic jews.

Apparently, all bad things which arrived to Western World (WW1/bolchevik révolution/Hitler/WW2) are an effect of hidden power of these "Jews".

I regret these people don't believe Hisory and Holies Books.

buuump

Attached: salty.jpg (670x911, 237K)

BENIS

Attached: Apocalipsa 2.jpg (725x566, 141K)

The bible warned of the false jew...

bump

Attached: AR-SJW.jpg (833x732, 123K)

I think some most of the Ashkenazi are a mix of Khazar, judahites, and edomites.

Attached: Judeans were Edomites pg 46 - 1611.jpg (1253x1920, 2.07M)

Sure, Ethiopians too. Everyone is a Jew.

You're right

I really wonder what the real Jews think about false Jews plan...

Christians are the real jews.