Jews arent white

>jews arent white

Attached: F27D89CF-724C-4D0E-9E69-4F793415959F.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-A_J7F_g1Y
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
youtu.be/P78Zd8265_k
kulanu.org/communities/anousim/finding-lost-brothers-sisters-crypto-jews-brazil/
hooktube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/V-A_J7F_g1Y

Oy very, I'm an oppressed minority, goyim.

No one actually says jews aren’t white and means it right? It’s all meme right? Like nobody is that retarded right

Attached: Happy Merchant - How Do You Do, Fellow Whites.jpg (625x500, 55K)

>No one actually says jews aren’t white and means it right? It’s all meme right? Like nobody is that retarded right

Attached: Happy Merchant - Jewposting.png (2810x4096, 178K)

>pale skinned caucasoid ethnic group that has been living in Europe for thousands of years
>somehow not white

They're sandniggers, retards. Do you seriously think a people living in the desert are white?

They're not of European descent.

>Jews are white

Attached: gods chosen.gif (405x405, 2.45M)

>white

Attached: 1466505901869.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

They are semits. Same like arabs.

That is creepy af!

You do realize like 80% of the jews living in Israel are originally from Eastern Europe right?

Attached: E24F5A62-56B5-4BE4-A53C-F7A96A9466DF.jpg (754x528, 93K)

Dare you to tell Spaniards that they're no different than Hispanic Mexicans.

They’re Semitic. It’s closer to middle eastern’s halpogroup than European’s. Also, they don’t act white, and they have hebrewic language which is Arabic not European. Most Jews are like 50 european by now, though. They look kind of white besides how they act and their facial features look different

>American education
You also think the bible is set in Poland as well, right?

jews are barely even human, much less "hwhite"

Attached: 1466505233668.jpg (720x960, 41K)

And where did the Ashkenazim come from originally???

Attached: 1511063060442.jpg (1280x1152, 659K)

That doesn't mean they interbred en-mass with Europeans.

I'm not sure what's going on here, is huffpo getting educated right now, is that it?

Attached: image.jpg (480x640, 39K)

Ashkenazi jews are just Eastern European converts that are extremely inbred and mixed with Greeks

>Always want to be distinguished from Europeans
>Never seem to identify with that side of their heritage

"Jews look just like you and me, Hans. It's a religion, not a race, after all."

>You do realize like 80% of the jews living in Israel are originally from Eastern Europe right?
2,800,000/6,556,000 /=/ 80%

Attached: 1519405381770.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Nice try shlomo

jews are white like indians are black

Attached: 1522020501019.png (360x361, 70K)

jews are Semites
they're closest to pakis

Actually they are closest to Greeks and Italians if you look at a haplogroup map

Pakis are unironically whiter than Jews.

so, is this? national service? wtf! naow i love zionism

European Jews are basically half European half Middle eastern(Semitic) since they mixed with the goyim a long time ago. Middle Eastern Jews are just pure Semites and are Identical to Arabs(Same facial features, skin color etc.)

Many Half white Half Arabs(like Steve Jobs) look almost identical to Euro Jews.

>he thinks jews think they're white

Attached: 1508024723874.jpg (974x928, 281K)

>Genetically testable as unique from whites
>culturally don't identify as white either
Ey bb let me kys u bae

/thread

It's a useful way to differentiate between Jews and white non-Jews, especially since many Jews don't identify as "white", but ethnically/racially Jewish.

Well they aren't white. They are genetically close but are not European. They are levantine.
Science proves you wrong faggot.

>science proves you wrong
So far I haven’t seen any proof that they are semitic

I'm roughly 80% Jewish and look like I'm half Arab. My grandfather was a pure blooded Jew from an isolated village and he looked a bit like a Turk or Syrian, but with a huge nose and fairly light skin.
We also have a good number of redheads too, and that was even mentioned in the bible, so that can't be used to claim white admixture.

This is true, I've been mistaken for a Sicilian before.

Jews live by subjective standards and ethics. They are white when it suits them and they are specifically not white when there might be a negative consequence for being white. They literally are what ever they think is best for them at that moment. To make it worse they do this passively and aggressively. So they will claim to be white while trying to enflame ethnic groups and then they will magically become Jews and bash white people for their own bullshit while claiming Jewish antisemitism protection. Basically as a people their only consistent attribute is that they live in a state of constantly shifting self serving shit tests against everyone else. And the second anyone tries to call them on it they scream antisemitism muh Holocaust.

Attached: 1505763586043m.jpg (874x1024, 354K)

>No proof that Jews are semetic
>Jews
>Not semetic

Are you retarded?

most jews hate white people and want to empower all the other races/ethnicities to trample on whites

have a cool pic that is a painting by Nicholas Roerich, we can let this shitty thread die

Attached: and-we-not-afraid-1922.jpg (1800x1255, 1.43M)

Still no proof.

I've seen niggers with blue eyes.
European admixture doesn't make you white.

>Jews are white
If jews were white, then why do they consider themselves not white?

Attached: 1514435421385.jpg (973x928, 318K)

Basically Ashkenazi Jews are just a bunch of non-Israelite larping Iranians who were converted by the exiled Judean priests in Babylon.

Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

Jew people died long ago, chrisians are the real holders of David legacy, today "jews" are just larpers

Attached: 1513648066744.jpg (709x797, 112K)

Maybe because it benefits them? I mean being a minority and getting special treatment and all

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-31 I am a light-skinned Jew I am not ‘White’.png (723x517, 79K)

In b4 "One case doesn't mean anything."

t. Chaim Lubovitz

Jews are Khazars; a mixture of Turk, Mongolian, and European. So no, they aren't white. Hispanics aren't white either, because they're a mixture of Aztecs and Spaniards. If you aren't 100% European, you aren't white.
Having white skin doesn't make you "white". Are you going to call the Japanese white too? Some of them are lighter than Europeans.
Obviously, this is bait, but there are mentally challenged people who do think race just a skin complexion. These people need to be called out for their stupidity.
OP is jidf. He wants normies and others with a low IQ to believe that Jews are white, so the Jews can get away with saying ((("As a white person..."))).
Be sure to sage and hide all slide threads, newfags.

Why did that make me think of Weev?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-27 Yes, Ashkenazi Jews (Including Gal Gadot) Are People of Color.png (682x465, 32K)

you didn't say why, homegoy

Attached: B628CD5C-469E-4DC3-9BB2-74425F871F96.png (456x456, 127K)

Fucking phone posters.

Caucasians of European descent are not "White" either

What?

Look up the genetic separation of different haplo groups. Jews although close and with some over lap, are distinctive from Europeans and Asiatics.

>Race isn't real

Yeah, Jow Forums is stupid on this one. Some Jews are pretty much indistinguishable from regular Europeans, however you want to define that.
"White" itself is a weird term that isn't properly defined and it's a very American/Anglo term, not used that much in Europe. Are Finns white? Are Portuguese white? They both look less white than many Jews.

jews aren't white. whites are hajnal europeans that underwent severe genetic pacification for nearly 900 years starting with charlemagne. jews insulated themselves, and maintained themselves as an in group and therefore ended up with a very different temperament and behavior set

youtu.be/P78Zd8265_k

"White" replaced the term 'Caucasian' on census forms; specifically for atomizing identity. the term is BS

1. they killed some kept others for labour
2. masturbation machines was from a fictional book which never claimed to be true. gas is efficient
3. massive corroboration. also not just eye witneses there were documents, footage and physical evidence
4. because poland was liberated by the soviets
5. not true
6. lmao

>this post has been contributed by a third party.The opinions,facts and any media content here are presented solely by the AUTHOR,and the times of israel assumes no responsibility for them.
stop posting fake shit when there is plenty of real shit

I wasn't gonna type this autistic shit....but here goes anyway.

Jews cannot be white, almost ever, and it isn't because of Middle Eastern admixture. Their culture is simply an alien one they cling onto EVERYWHERE they go, while refusing to assimilate to the host nation. They cannot be white because their nature goes against everything "white" (basically used as a way saying "something good" on this silly Bhutanese spelunkers forum)

Genes are imperative, but so is attitude. For example, a blonde and pasty Albanian could still be non-white if they were a practicing Muslim. More to the point, why would someone be considered 'white' (pretty much interchangeable with "of European descent") when they couldn't care less about any of that? Even 500 years after the Spanish Inquisition, there's still crypto-kikes going back to the faith. I see no reason to willingly associate with such treasonous rats, which i sto say nothing of their already staggering in-group preference.

It's not as if the Jews are the only ones who get this treatment. Slavs, Irish, Finns, Mediterraneans, even the English are all called non-whites with varying degrees of sincerity between posts. So why would the most detested group of all ever be considered for "whiteness"?

TL;DR version: Hair and skin color doesn't override destructive, subversive tendencies.

I genuinely hate you, I wish Hitler DID gassed all of you fucks.

Attached: ugh.jpg (225x224, 4K)

Fake? Jewish and Israeli publications printing how not white they are? Fuck off with that disclaimer, they're not publishing how Israel needs to be boycotted, or dismantled, or how Jews are Khazars, they're printing popular Jewish sentiment and covering their own asses. Even taking that into account, it's pointing out a very large segment of Jewish populations in America and Israel don't consider themselves white which is relevant to the conversation.

Attached: Hershkoviz.png (652x595, 99K)

Jews. Are not. White.
Jews are not white.

Attached: 1529893102945.jpg (1199x683, 63K)

>Because I'm an imbecile on the topic of genetics much less heritage, you're all stupid

Yeah okay. Go be wrong, ignorant, and snobbish about being wrong, somewhere else.

Jews never assimilate and they are not white.

Attached: (you).jpg (3024x4032, 299K)

>Skincolour is race
>What are albinos

So Jewishness is a cultural thing? Is a white looking Jew raised by a white family (not knowing that he's Jewish) white?

If it was just cultural then there wouldn't be DNA tests for Israeli citizenship. It is an issue though, culture is an extension of biology, Jews create a very exploitative, egomaniacal, overbearing, materialistic culture that's harmful to whites. They display it too when they're raised as "white", the white culture they express is unerringly jewy.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-9 Genetic citizenship DNA testing and the Israeli Law of Return Journal of Law and (965x505, 67K)

A person with let's say "2% Jewish genes" is not white according to some. But a Finn who literally looks like a mongol and is even more genetically distinct from an average European is white? Same for many meds who have Semitic genes?
I don't think Jow Forumsacks are making sense when it comes to this. Either drop the "white" label or admit that many Jews (not all) are for all intents and purposes genetically white.

For all intents and purposes, yes. Though I already pointed out that he still runs the risk of turning back to the tribe. Here's an excerpt from the piece where i got that information.

"Joao Madeiros grew up in Serido and rarely tasted milk. The local Catholic priest told the local dairy not to deliver milk to the family because they were Jewish. Joao left the Catholic church as a youth and studied to become a Presbyterian minister. He fell out with the Presbyterian leadership over an essay he was to write for his graduation. He was asked to write on how the Presbyterian Church had replaced the people of Israel as being “special” in the eyes of God. He wrote the opposite. Once again he broke with a Christian church." kulanu.org/communities/anousim/finding-lost-brothers-sisters-crypto-jews-brazil/

Something about Jewry keeps calling people to their fold from all over the world, be it the Lemba people from Zimbabwe to Anglo-Israelism to Bnei Menashe in India (larping jungle Asians, not actual Pajeets). God only knows what it is, since these aren't all the kinds of places where Jews are viewed as "special" and "superior. Quite unsettling, whatever this call really is.

Honestly, are you Jewish? I won't attack you, but-
>Either drop the "white" label or admit that many Jews (not all) are for all intents and purposes genetically white
-is an insanely jewy thing to say. Whites define what it means to be white, we do as a group, it's not a thing for outsiders to determine where it's borders lie or something that's discarded because there are fringes and outliers.
And Jews define themselves as the outsiders, being in opposition to whites is a massive part of their identity and culture. Let's just say for arguments sake they're European, or at least some of them are, they've forsaken their white identity by how they constantly seek to hurt and undermine white populations. If Europeans are to recover and have healthy nations, we need to disown Jews from our societies and recognise they practice their own tribalism at the expense of ours.

Attached: kogan.png (399x320, 116K)

>semitic middle easterners are European
You probably think gypsies are white too.

Attached: 1479202165799.jpg (700x700, 71K)

Jews are white americans, but they're too tribalist to accept that.
Ashkenazi jews are euros LARPing as semites.

Attached: the other religion of peace.jpg (210x273, 11K)

Some Jews are ethnically "white" (aka of European ethnic origin), some are not. This however doesn't change the fact that most of them don't consider themselves "white" or European and actively work against European people.
They can be pale skinned, blonde and blue eyed all they want, but if they want to import third worlders they are our enemy

>Footage

Please by all means post some. I have yet to see even the most fervent holohoax advocate produce more than swarm testimonials and after the fact schematics of the actual event. I know that there is aerial photography, but that's about it.

Attached: 1476950818673.jpg (348x490, 156K)

well no, they are semites, arabs basically

I don't even care about Jewishness as much as I think the label "white" is problematic.
You're an African so maybe you don't understand, but here in Europe we don't really think of ourselves as "white".
So to me
>A is not white, he's Jewish
sounds pretty much the same as
>A is not white, he's Polish

Genetically speaking, it's pretty much the same kind of statement, because genetically speaking, there are differences between European nations/ethnicities (but with no clear boundaries) and you can easily exclude any nation that doesn't fit your idea of whiteness.

Now, if you're claiming that Jews are working against whites or against Europeans (which would at least to some degree work against themselves) that's a separate statement and a whole different issue...

Why don't you ask them?
hooktube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY