Did you ever consider that the Jews are genuinely worthy of sympathy...

Did you ever consider that the Jews are genuinely worthy of sympathy? They never asked to be the "chosen people" but have been treated like shit throughout history just because they are. Is it no surprise they could bear so much resentment for "goyim"? But it is merely justified resentment, it doesn't mean they necessarily hate non-Jews. They are just defending themselves in a world hostile to their existence. Perhaps it would even simply be best for all if the Jews were to rule the world. We see that despite their mistreatment, they as a minority group have made tremendous strides in every realm of life. The Jew is not the a destroyer but an elevator of humanity and culture. This doesn't justify all of Israel's actions but is something to keep in mind.

Attached: magneto.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Be nice to Jewish people and they will be nice back

The thing I hate most about Jews is that they're NOT an inferior race; there have been thousands of brilliant kikes throughout history doing work to advance medicine, physics, and agriculture.
After WWII, they conquered the desolate lands of what is now Israel, and made them productive.

I abhor niggers and don't want to live anywhere near them; they obviously aren’t capable of creating, or even adapting, to civilization. Evolutionarily, niggers were left behind. Not their fault, Africa just didn’t have the selective pressures of other environments.

But Jews often have an intellectual advantage. They’re obviously capable of the violence necessary to tame a hostile environment, the forethought needed to make that environment habitable, and the fortitude to thrive where others would often devolve into pathetic tribes.

And yet they constantly and consistently behave like sub-human parasites.
They do things that harm themselves in order to cause pain, suffering, and destruction to the people of nations who have harbored them.
They cry about being an oppressed minority, while simultaneously dominating the finance, media (news), and entertainment professions.

Niggers are a plague; Jews are cancer—they rot their host societies from the inside.

Attached: Goy Vey!.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Accept Christ. Accept that the Messiah has come and revealed himself to the world. This is literally the source of all the trouble. The Lord will not break his covenant with you, but at the same time he is angered at your obstinance refusal to acknowledge his fulfillment of the prophecy. So he visits his wrath upon you over and over.

This is the source of it all. Just bow before the cross, admit that you were in the wrong, and all will be well.

Attached: resurrection-icon.jpg (1259x1600, 295K)

You're not the chosen race you mentally ill faggots. No one is. Humanity is ONE RACE.

Attached: 1525071642468.jpg (1361x2179, 1.92M)

Khazars and Kenites are NOT, 'chosen'...

It also works for bears, tigers, crocodiles, ...

>They never asked to be the parasites
Sage

>They never asked to be the "chosen people"
What if the jews wrote the bible just to make money?

All Jews die.

If Judaism is true, then many Jews have rightly pointed out that Jews have brought on their own suffering by turning their back on God. Usury is against God's Law. Jews are apostates of their own covenant, and that's not even getting into sexual perversion, sodomy, and other rejections of the Covenant. Being Chosen was a blessing and a responsibility. They have turned a burden into a self-serving supremacist narrative that has nothing to do with God who chose them in the first place. God is angry with the Jews, and they will suffer for their betrayal.

Rabbi,
You Jews literally made that shit up yourselves, then dehumanized all the rest of humanity to justify manipulating them into wars, prostitution, and robbing them blind.

>Humans are worthy of sympathy
Cry to the trees. I'm sure they'll hear your pleas.

Attached: sumatra-deforestation.jpg (1368x1026, 202K)

Jews will complain. They always complain. You are always wrong. I know. They have no morals. They feel nothing but base desire and greed. They desire everything that happens to them.
t.halfjew with catholic mother bathed in the blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Why would I feel sympathy for the jew if he feels nothing for me? Would he care if the roles were switched and it was the Europeans who were in concentration camps pleading for Israel to save them?
Everyone on here seems to believe jews are in league with satan and yet if you read the bible, doesn't matter which book, old or new testament, they all have one recurring them.
Israel is God's land, the jews are his people. Anyone who is against Israel or it's people are an enemy to God. Doesn't matter how much you go to church or pray to Jesus.
You gotta pay respect to the Family goyim.
That's why all of you dumb fucks thinking you're born again Christians are stupid.
God rejects your hatred and he will deal with you as he did Hitler and his toadies.

>jews dindu nuffin.

its time to accept that jews were persecuted because they were exploitative cunts. its the simple answer. i forget whatever enourmous number of disparate places that they were purged from hundreds of times, but its waaay too big to seriously believe the dindu jew bit.

Yes, I was a brainwashed wannabe boomer once.

stop trying to ruin your host country and no one will try and kill you its that simple

White people act nice invite in a bunch of jewish refugees and how do you repay your host country? You run in right into the ground and then whites kick you out rinse and repeat. No other group of people have been kicked out of as many countries as you have.

At some point you have to realize its not everyone else its you.

Attached: jews kick out of country megalist.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Jews have shown time and time again they are the cream of the cop of humanity. Every society with Jews have FLOURISHED. The ones which rid themselves of Jews suffer as a consequence of their own poor choices. This is fact. Just look around you. Jews are superior, even you know it and it makes you bitter and resentful. Nietzsche was right about the antisemite. Just accept it.

What is this bluepilled shit?

Fuck off, kike. This is you.

Attached: persecute fixed.jpg (700x1131, 711K)

Attached: 1517635193799.gif (149x181, 836K)

This could apply to alot of groups. If someone put out a list like this with but Greeks it would be longer

>The Jew is not the a destroyer but an elevator of humanity and culture
I don't think so bitch.
And what's coming is going to make the Nazi's look like boy scouts. You're not going to rule shit.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

Fucking kike lies. God damnit you're the reason we're in this global catastrophe and you think you're good people. You are morally retarded, pure evil, and you cannot even see it. This aspect of your kikery is why vampires (inspired by you) are said to not be able to see their own reflection. Fucking human cancer is all you are. If some cancers could speak, they'd say "look! We have grown this area by 1000% in the last TWO YEARS! Isn't that great?", while the host is languishing on their death bed. Fuck you.

>The Jew is not the a destroyer

Attached: quote-we-jews-we-are-the-destroyers-and-will-remain-the-destroyers-nothing-you-can-do-will-maurice-s (850x400, 64K)

The Nazis were too weak to do what needs be done. We aren't.

Attached: Jew Damage1509226306149.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

They co-opted prior religions to self-appoint themselves "chosen", so yes they did.

You have an interesting perspective user. If the God of the Bible is real then I wonder if Jews serve a bigger purpose, perhaps as canaries in the coal mine for the darkness that is always out there.

And this is you.

Attached: 630914d739f9d1c9c8a2f5c7d60bef96--astrology-so-true.jpg (430x684, 68K)

Arab blood -- kikes did it
Aborigine -- Still around
Afican - Chinese, kikes.
Indian - kikes
Native American - 1/2 you 1/2 us
GTFO with your scapegoating bullshit. The goyim know, and we are furious.

They are treated like shit because of their behavior. They aren't victims

the jew degrade everything they touch ,while the europeans has elevate all the people to a new standards of leaving and dignity as a human being,he jew want to create a identity less mutt easy to control europeans are not afraid o that and lead with courage putting ourself as ametric that the rest should adhere if they want to sae thenself,europeans are the mesiah of this world
i say this unironically europeans are the god chosen people the jews the obstacles that god has put us to improve ourself

Attached: ewew.jpg (250x315, 71K)

loser

sa.ge

im with the movile

You built these gas chambers to destroy us. Why? Because you are afraid of our influence and power. Because we are different. Goyim have always feared what is different. Well I'm here to tell you, to tell the world, you are right to fear us. We are the future. We are the chosen people and we will inherit this earth. Anyone who stands in our way will suffer the same fate as these Germans you see before you. This war was supposed to be a demonstration of your power, instead I give you a glimpse of the devastation my race can inflict upon yours. Let this be a warning to the world, and to my jewish brothers and sisters out there. I say this. No more hiding. No more suffering. You have lived in the shadows in shame and fear for too long. Come out, join me and fight together in a nation of our kind. A new tomorrow starts today.

See:

How much good music has died cause of kikes?

>you are right to fear us. We are the future. We are the chosen people and we will inherit this earth.
You'd have had it before now dumb ass.
You've been trying and failing at the same game for 2000 years.
And your next fall, is going to be the fall of a millennium. Perhaps some of you may remain.

That's funny because literal white evangelical christians control the MIC.

This

A Jew's entire identity revolves around denying Christ, denying the logos, denying truth.

Damn, what is going on?! Are there promotions coming up in IIDF, so you have to trow propaganda into high gear?

Typical. Can't argue on the macro level because you know what the big picture is, so you just go for the micro. This is why we're gearing up to kill you all wholesale, you know.

Of course God is real why do you think these sick politicians worship the other gods and sacrifice chickens in their backyards with cats paws out of boxes in attics?
They literally hate God and are trying to prove it to whatever evil will give them power.

Did you ever think to ask why?