Race is a social constr-

Race is a social constr-

Attached: 896ff081caa2e3e02d6244f72868ff71.gif (250x250, 3.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWH29J0-3Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=a1czMdniDiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just looks like kids having fun

just looks like niggers chimping out, lite version

you're pathetic if an 8 year old dancing upsets you

It looks like a monkey exhibit at the zoo

lmao leaf

WAKANDA FOREVER!!!

Attached: 137.jpg (604x454, 146K)

You're pathetic by default

niggers gonna nig

Attached: 1530237609344.webm (720x720, 1.74M)

kek

Attached: 1500461951430.webm (640x640, 1.52M)

They really are more ape like and primitive by nature, shouldn’t even be full citizens desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWH29J0-3Hc

wonder what happened to the white boy afterwards

That's a girl.
And she was probably beaten mercilessly by Sheboons.

BOOM BA YAY BOMBACLAP BPRRRRPP BRRRRRRAPPPP

No, it reminds me of actual africans dancing like the tribal coons they are the bonfire.
Why do you hide your flag you primordial nigger merrymutt^
We know it's you.

You stupid fucking crakas just mad u aint got no rythym. It's why ur girls wanna go to the club, so we can pick them up.

around the bonfire*

Once upon a time I liked going out and dance and I recall a night with a nigger basically trying too hard on the other stage.
All the bitches were looking at me.
Try harder nigger

LOL Cuz, they was laughing at you

Agreed.

They are so fucking primitive.

Probably graduated and went to college, then started a career.

Attached: 14758800633411.jpg (900x1197, 219K)

Nah
Not when you end up with 4 rubbing their asses on you while the nigger is with the other white dudes

Dis nigga bragin bout rapin 4 women. And brag about it online. We takin all ur women, just admit it

Niggers love to climb on stuff. Desks, tables, cars...
I'm convinced in the future they'll be classified as an animal capable of speech.

Attached: baltimore-riot-police-car-AFP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 85K)

N youll be classifie as dead fuckn faggot wyte

lick my sweaty gooch

You guys could be spending time to better yourselves -- like by working on a skill or hobby or side project. Instead, you sit on a japanese image board hating on black people because it makes you feel better about yourself. that is objectively pathetic. nobody with anything going for them in life participates in this kind of racist circle jerk. If this is your idea of a good time, you should be ashamed of yourself, and it makes you no better and no smarter than the africans you hate so much.

How the fuck can Black people dance so good? it is like they are good at anything related to social interactions (dancing, singing, sports, sex, talking) but not so good at white people's iq tests.....

>It's why ur girls wanna go to the club
who gives a shit it's her marriage
just make sure you finish the job

>oooga booga bix nood muhfugga

Okay, maybe not so capable of speech. Ogga booga, subhuman nigger.

Attached: 1512794579256.jpg (720x901, 103K)

The fat and white trashes with shit dads perhaps, but it's all irreverent to the fact that race mixers should get shot
Even those who fry the rice.

can't take the jungle out of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=a1czMdniDiU

>x-box 3 niggy
Every fucking time

Attached: 1384126969129.gif (250x250, 993K)

yea how so? The netherlands are pathetic, you guys beg for leaf cock daily after we saved your wimpy little country in WW2.

>then started a family
ftfy, hopefully

It's all a mating ritual. Like how certain birds can puff up their feathers and do goofy dances to attract a mate.
For all explanations of black behavior you have to look back to how things worked in Africa pre-colonialism. Matriarchal societies. Basically non-existent kinship bonds. No sense of private property.
All behavior is genetic, coded over thousands of years as those who behave a certain way are more successful at passing on their genes. Black Americans can be put in white society, raised by whites, told how to act white... but their genes are telling them something much different.
The way they think is fundamentally different from whites. You notice it in their speech patterns. They don't connect ideas in the same way we do. They live almost entirely in the moment, each thought arising just as the last one is forgotten. Most of their long-term memory is devoted to simple phrases which can be trotted out regardless of context. You'd think this would make communication between them almost impossible, but it doesn't seem to matter. Niggers don't really listen to anybody else. They simply love to talk. When left to themselves, they will talk to themselves.
If we could study them as a lesser creature, it would be an endlessly fascinating endeavor. Instead we treat them as human and are forbidden to study their true nature because "ethics".

Attached: 1513699709798.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

Maybe they can be partially a citizen. 3/5ths or so would probably be fine.

Poor white kid. He's surrounded by a bunch of loud annoying sheboons

I like music just as much as everyone else, but theres a time & place for dancing to it.

The ubangi dance of gibs.

I went to a ghetto high school, & man oh man, everytime some bloke played nigger music, the niggers started to dance. It always annoyed me.

>We takin all ur women
You can have our fat cows, nigger. We don't wants them.

That was fucking hard to watch. Post a webm next time.

Nice

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-103913.png (1080x1920, 1.25M)

I feel sorry for the white guy.

Go be a nigger in the ghetto and leave it out of school and work.

Man. Its gonna be real easy killing niggers in a race war. Just blast some hip hop and theyll all come out from behind cover and start dancing.

>saved
go back to tumblr

Meanwhile in Ooga Booga land...

I always finish tha job, I tap dat ass n kick em to the curb

Need to add mud clown.

Watch it with sound

That gif is the marlboro silvers of chimpout vids.

Also, this could be a Nigerian bot who knows, maybe a white teenager with an army of computer slave virus PC's

Attached: 1530154614823.jpg (960x960, 128K)

Ud like dat faggot
Suck my dik
I speakn aint i? Faggot
We take da best ones, you have what left over

>Whitey mad at children who have culture: The Thread

Mediocre...

Attached: funky.gif (267x200, 2.78M)

Can someone give me an actual explanation of why the fuck they like to climb on shit all the time?

>We take da best ones

Wrong. You take bottom feeders, which are SCRAPS black boi.

No self-respecting bloke is gonna want a nig's leftovers

niggerism.

Attached: 1516371837752.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

>We take da best ones

Attached: Dating-a-plus-sized-lady.jpg (540x360, 45K)

Low energy LARP
Unconvincing/10

C'mon user. We've been over this already.

Attached: 14453526565790.jpg (250x241, 7K)

lol, you sayin cuz they like us they bottom feeder, you know you rong. They the best lookin one, and you just say this to feel better. I dont care wut happen after, but they all want us, all my boys 2

Stop being a europhobic antisaxist. At least you aren't a Dunbar....nigger.

Attached: image.png (483x604, 261K)

I think we got a Nigger in the 4 Chan wood pipe

what?

i had to turn it off doesn't look good at all to me

they look like they are having fun, good on them.

This is really sad to watch

file name should be, when yo finally find your dad, you had one job

>live from upstairs apartment.webm

Tribal as fuck, don't tell me we are all the sames these people obviously are hearing the jungle call

Fun defined by what which race.

>Why do monkeys like to climb on things?

I feel like home now

Attached: KBY08Z.gif (359x270, 2.23M)

All of your waifus are SHIT!! Not only that, but they all come from the WORST ANIMES!!! Even fucking WORSE!!! THEY ARE THE UGLIEST CHARACTER!!!!!!

All of you are roody poos, who are NOT cresent freah!! Bring back W.T. Snacks!!! Also, PIC RELATED!!! IT WAS HIS TURN!!!!!!!

Also, im going to sleep. Im wypipo too, as you may have surmised.

Attached: 1247615480539.jpg (407x405, 19K)

I have never seen a nigger with an attractive white woman, & I come from a town full of coalburners.

Attached: Mudsharks.png (400x320, 110K)

It's all instinctual and embedded in their genetics; part of the reason why native Africans still live in mud and huts.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 9K)

I worked with a brack guy, he would spontaneously dance at any given moment.
Top lad.

go home, Muhammad

> good at social interactions
NOPE
> dancing
only the most degenerate dances. cant find any niggers in ballet, ballroom or swing.
> singing
a few good singers dont balance out the vast majority who mushmouth poorly crafted chants over shitty "beats". all the world has good singers, per capita, good black singers are rare
> sports
skiing, golf, hockey, swimming, mountaineering, skateboarding, ice-skating, surfing, weightlifting, etc etc etc are all dominated by whites. niggers only "excel" at games where you chase a ball.
> sex
you mean rape right?
> talking
you have obviously never tried to have a conversation with a nigger.
> me: i like tacos
> Nigger: sit mufuggah you know what ahm sayin, *smacks lips* like you know what ahm saying, you gots to get yo mentality right and rekonize dat you gotta do what you gotta do, cuz, you know wut ahm sayin *more lip smacking* muhfuggin mexicans be stealin they shit from the black man you know wut ahm sayin, dat shit be whack *smacks lips* you know wut ahm sayin, tacos wuxz invented in afrika muh nigga, dat shit be fact, you can wikipedia that, do yo own research, you know wut ahm sayin....

niggertry has been fetishized, up close and personal, it gets old real fast.
when challenged on a simple matter of fact, niggers invariably double down on ignorance, repeat the same simple phrases over and over, then start using words they dont understand.

>yfw south africa would have almost gotten nuclear weapons
>post-apartheid south africa led by the anc would have nuclear weapons

Attached: 1529962363527.gif (240x176, 912K)

Notice even when forced to wear a uniform the nigger must separate himself from the others. It really is like watching national geographic all we need is david attenborough narrating the events. The saddest part is this is a nigger private school for poor ass niggers which no doubt funded in some part by tax dollars. Should surprise anyone they aren't learning shit despite being given an opportunity to get a real education and be something in society. Alas, these niggers treat their shoes better than there future.

because they want to be the center of attention.
climbing onto a chair, desk or other platform allows them to make their primitive displays more effectively.

What an absolutely racist and accurate statement

>treating desks as tree branches is having culture

Niggers are the true individualists cumskin can't compete.

What does that even mean?

Attached: 18361290_226414847845705_1365265321_n.jpg (261x195, 10K)

God, I just want to never see these fucking monkeys ever again. I wish I didn't know they existed.

These kids go to a dancing/acting school you retards. I can't believe you all immediately jumped to "it's a collection of niggers dancing!! How can this possibly be a coincidence?" like dancing is some sort of racial component. It's fucking not a coincidence.

Attached: IMG_20180629_023152.jpg (600x334, 32K)

>monkey
>doesn't have the urges to climb a tree

I had the same thought after watching Farmland yesterday.