HAPPENING

HAPPENING
EU summit deal reached on immigration!
express.co.uk/news/world/981301/eu-summit-eu28-leaders-reach-agreement-on-migration-crisis-donald-tusk-european-council

archive.is/ahqYh
archive.is/MJqAj

Attached: HAPPENING.png (710x323, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8IgGj
archive.is/OULQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So did conte cuck before his masters (as he should have done) or did shitaly win?

As regards the Central Mediterranean Route, efforts to stop smugglers operating out of Libya or elsewhere should be further intensified. The EU will continue to stand by Italy and other frontline Member States in this respect. It will step up its support for the Sahel region, the Libyan Coastguard, coastal and Southern communities, humane reception conditions, voluntary humanitarian returns, cooperation with other countries of origin and transit, as well as voluntary resettlement. All vessels operating in the Mediterranean must respect the applicable laws and not obstruct operations of the Libyan Coastguard.
On EU territory, those who are saved, according to international law, should be taken charge of, on the basis of a shared effort, through the transfer in controlled centres set up in Member States, only on a voluntary basis, where rapid and secure processing would allow, with full EU support, to distinguish between irregular migrants, who will be returned, and those in need of international protection, for whom the principle of solidarity would apply. All the measures in the context of these controlled centres, including relocation and resettlement, will be on a voluntary basis, without prejudice to the Dublin reform.”

There are some hints in the text I just posted:
"All vessels operating in the Mediterranean must respect the applicable laws and not obstruct operations of the Libyan Coastguard."

That would have definitely been something that Italy wanted.Also, "without prejudice to the Dublin reform” would be something Italy would have wanted as well. I'm still trying to get through the details, though.

He won, now fuck off kike.

Sounds like nothing is changing except a few extra Libyan vessels to blow kisses at migrants on their way to Europe.

I'm not sure; I first I thought it was a big nothing burger, but then I read the last sentence of that text I posted.

"All the measures in the context of these controlled centres, including relocation and resettlement, will be on a voluntary basis, without prejudice to the Dublin reform.”
It sounds like no countries will be forced to accept any refugees by the EU, based on that sentence.

Although it does sound like to a large degree, it's an agreement to keep looking for solutions: nobody knows where the regional disembarkation and/or controlled centers will be.

>voluntary basis
Yeah, I guess that's a pretty big deal, as it would seem to eliminate any future talk of quotas. And if there are no quotas for other countries on the table, I think French and German voters are going to want more done to stop migration altogether.

...though it doesn't preclude quotas on "legitimate" asylum seekers, but the unsorted hordes at least won't be forced on Italy, or Eastern Europe for that matter.

Hours earlier that outcome had been in doubt, when Italy threatened to veto the entire text, unless other EU states did more to help with people arriving on Italian shores. Opposition from Poland, Hungary and other central European states to any hint of mandatory action meant talks dragged through the night.

But the bloc dodged an agreement on controversial refugee quotas, as a quartet of central European countries resisted language on EU-wide responsibility. “It is a thin deal,” said one senior source.

End quote

No quotas. This seemed to me to be the only way to get out of this dilemma; Italy doesn't want to be forced to take migrants; Visegrad group doesn't want to be forced to take redistributed migrants; the only way seems to be to make everything voluntary.

I think even legitimate asylum seekers won't be forced on anyone, just because it says that " relocation and resettlement, will be on a voluntary basis," and it's talking about centers that determine asylum status.

This is bad news. Merkel will survive as chancellor.

The plan agreed upon aims to bolster the bloc’s external borders and improve solidarity between member states, to reduce pressure on countries like Greece, Spain and Italy, which are points of arrival into Europe.
Details are hazy, but the plan seems to involve establishing screening centers in North Africa, where asylum eligibility is assessed. European Union funds would be used to persuade the countries to sign on. At present no north African countries have suggested they would be willing to participate.
Leaders also agreed that EU countries should help migrants rescued in the Mediterranean to alleviate the burden on Italy and Greece – an issue that has come to the fore since Italy closed its ports to migrant rescue ships – but details of how this would work remained unclear.

Feels like this is just a stepping stone on the way to Europe closing its borders entirely. Does anyone actually WANT migrants? Italy doesn't. Hungary Doesn't. Austria doesn't. Poland doesn't. Germany and France are about ready to say they've had enough. Looks like the pool's closed, continent-wide.

Merkel is a dead man walking. Even without this agreement it would have taken months to unseat her. Soon enough the AfD will break the 20% mark...and keep climbing

Attached: 0D96E5B2-D108-47AB-888D-721D75A6E6A2.png (502x686, 240K)

Updated archive link
archive.is/8IgGj

Any deal which involves the continuation of migration through alternate routes is worthless

It's literally as simple as closing all ports to NGO's and helping Hungary and Slovenia build a triple layer 30 ft wall. Why do EU bureaucrats always try to find the most complicated solution to the simplest problems?

Dimitris Avramopoulos seems to agree with you: "the EU will continue to stand by frontline Member States and continue to stem irregular migration on all existing and emerging routes"

From Stephanie Kirchgaessner: "In ongoing radio interview, interior minister @matteosalvinimi confirms that all Italian ports are closed to NGOs who have saved migrants."

It seems like the problem in Italy has been solved for now. Now we just need Spain, Malta, and Greece to close all ports and the problem should be mostly solved. The border fences in the east aren't the best but they are effective enough since Africans don't seem to be as crafty as Mexicans. Once the flow becomes a trickle then it won't be profitable to run the NGO scam anymore.

Malta had closed their ports, but they opened them a couple of days ago to the Lifeline boat.

Europeans need to make it known that Africans aren't welcome on the continent otherwise it will be a never-ending battle. Even Italy might end up with a leftist or cuckservative government in 10 years that lets in a boat and then the whole thing starts again.

Well, that was always the plan. Pretty much no party apart from the AfD wants new elections, as there would be no feasible majority to be reached anymore. I always expected a shady compromise that the media could sell as a win for Merkel and allowed Seehofer to take credit and get out of his ultimatum without loss of face. It was remained to the be seen if this works out, though, especially in the coming days/weeks, when the media and opposition go through the deal and figure out what it actually means and its effects.
There's also a slim chance Seehofer could not accept it and still goes through with closing the border.

You can't make deals with Muslims when huge sums of money are involved. They will supply take the monies and do nothing. The Libyan coast guard is a meme. It's as effective as Somalia's coast guard.

lmao, voluntary means migrants can decide to stay wherever the fuck they want

FU

>11 posts by this good OP

Reminder

Attached: 1805_migration_eastern_western_central.png (1365x2440, 109K)

Them results are cooked, it's propaganda, there's definitely been a dip but the numbers coming in are much higher than the (((EU))) official figures lol. Wake the fuck up.

even an ausfag recognises those numbers are off

hahaha these fucking idiots don't HAVE to take any of these people. Why are they fighting over rights for niggers who arent even citizens of Europe?

he vetoed until he got what he wanted. what do you think, Shlomo?

this is all just meaningless grandstanding and PR
the only actions they take will aid the human trafficking operation

Because whites are the only race that will fight against unfair working conditions, that's it. They want us gone so they can hire Mahmud for a third the wage so he can feed his 9 kids in a 36m2 apartment.

Salvini already said he doesn't trust them, moments ago. Conte is Salvini's sockpuppet.

It's interesting to compare that graph with this graph showing the results of the Hungarian border fence. There is a definite overlap in the pattern as far as the Eastern route.

Whoops, forgot the pic.

Attached: hungarian_border_fence_and_immigration.png (1160x506, 27K)

You can also see a fall in the number arriving during the summer of 2017 via the Central Mediterranean Route, which led to a lower level of migrants coming in in the latter half of 2017 than the later half of 2016. This appears to be due to the Italian government working with the Libyan coast guard to intercept migrants.

"The fall in numbers making the crossing is likely to be the result of a more aggressive turnaround policy by the Libyan navy and coastguard, backed by improved boats and equipment – funded by the European Union – and Italian-led training."

archive.is/OULQw

Still don't buy it, there was a massive outcry across the EU after 2015 that resukted ni Brexit, the rise of populist nationalist governments and parties that is still growing, a definite trend in anti-EU sentiment and even to a lesser extent Trump, which of course throws a spanner into a different part of the same globalist machine, my point being a lot of very scared but powerful entities need to project the sense that immigration is under control, well if those figures were truly accurate I doubt what's happening in Italy would be necessary.

The trouble is the statistics have always been untrustworthy, nobody really believes them and even the massive spikes in these graphs seem on the low side.

Just cold weather holding back the tide?

Attached: future.png (1441x506, 29K)

That may have had an effect, but it appears to have mostly been due to the newly constructed border fence. These numbers go all the way to September of 2016; compare the September numbers for both years: 138,396 vs 152.

Attached: border_fence.png (589x531, 20K)