Absolute state of the amerimutt military

>absolute state of the amerimutt military

Attached: 8FB29B41-B229-41A8-A83A-75F9C712B1FF.jpg (1080x1400, 252K)

What's wrong with having fun while killing Muslims?

>Attacking pacifist leftists by using a iconic character from the trademark show.

That's not real is it?

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

>Phonepost
>Fake pic

As always, an excellent post from the Italian fascist.

>pol worships reddit and morty now

You gotta go back.

It is real.

lmao autistic fashy nigger can't understand an irl shitpost. gotta be serious when larping!

It's not worshiping a dumb cartoon, it's using it against them, we've always been disruptive and we've always saged divide and conquer memeflag threads.

You don't need to be 100% on board with everything on tv. As far as how wacky left tv is, rick and morty is fairly mild and is a fun series to watch.

If you were to seclude yourself to strictly right wing television you'd be completely out of shit to watch by now.

>memeflag
>rick and morty
>amerimutt
begone shill we have important shit to talk about

There's a million animes to watch user

>pol
You sure you should be accusing people of being from plebbit newfag?

Attached: 651651651.png (593x540, 306K)

>It's not worshiping a dumb cartoon
Dude it's a shill tactic. They use the same thing talking about "tradthots" anybody who says women are good propaganda gets shamed as a "white knight" or "beta orbiter" that is "worshipping a hole"

Anime usually isn't funny.

I feel bad. There’s going to be some super based Islamic guy planning on shooting up a synagogue. Then as he’s on his way, he hears a whistling sound. At first he doesn’t realize what it is, but then a wave of fear hits him. As he looks up he is met with an unimaginable terror as he sees the missle hurdling towards him. When the missle is 200 meters away from hitting the ground the speaker automatically activates and he hears “IM MISSLE RICKKKKK”. He then realizes he can’t run in time and he shits his pants and before he has time to think another thought everything is gone and he is blown to smithereens.

Not intentionally anyway.
It turns out funny because Asians are funny people.

Im sorry you have shit taste

Attached: 1528460243432.jpg (387x411, 39K)

it has always been like this, that is why we lose so many wars in the last 200 years

Yep and someone else in the military does too,
and they painted a face on one of the many tens of thousands of missiles because in the show it's a recurring theme that he changes himself into weird shit.

What would you write or draw on a missile, given the chance?

I'd write something in pig's blood myself.

Attached: d4624eaab09b21d535d90203c882a66b--nose-art-military-aircraft.jpg (720x603, 102K)

They took the most stupid and unfunny joke from the whole show, I watched all episodes and this pickle thing doesn't make any sense.

Attached: Image1632571013.jpg (768x1024, 246K)

>hijacking a joke for tide-pod snacking, onions latte chugging, antisocial liberal faggot Reddit shits to decorate what you use to blow up third world schoolchildren
>not funny

Only people with 200iq can be blown up by this missile.

Drawing shit on our bombs is one of the finest American traditions.

∆∆

It actually represents the crew members.
The pic in OP is just some gay cartoon.

Attached: 1450121205904.jpg (474x317, 25K)

I’m literally laughing right now just imagining one of these addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as dan harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools, how I pity them

And by the way yes I do have a rick and morty tattoo and no you cannot see it; it is for the ladies eyes only, and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within five iq points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid

>likes anime

Yep

Attached: AAA2AE2F-811B-425A-BB8E-9B68405B8355.jpg (1024x752, 107K)

>Only people with 200iq can be blown up by this missile.
war against the Jews confirmed.

dude thats badass as it represents everyone they even take the exact same pose as in the picture

Top kek
Someone's gonna get killed by Missile Rick

Hey man you get bored after bombing the same desert for 40 years