Why are American businesses allowed to hire illegals and pay them under the table?

Why are American businesses allowed to hire illegals and pay them under the table?

Attached: 887d026e8bf94a2f5fc0c50c1c894d46.jpg (450x672, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-16/what-recovery-poultry-workers-denied-bathroom-breaks-wear-diapers-job
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/immigration-agents-raid-7-eleven-stores-nationwide-arrest-21-people-n836531
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cronyism

>inb4 Capitalism

Because they wont let trump build the wall then propose legislation to punish companies that hire illegals and other wise make them self deport. At the same time the left says any laws that restricted employment for illegals is racist.

If all current laws were obeyed to the letter they would not be hiring them

Only American born people should be allowed under the table cash jobs

>Republican business men get cheap labor
>Democrat politicians get more votes

But, illegals can't vote.

they aren't "allowed" to do that you fucking spastic.

They are allowed to vote left

Cheap Labor

most of them still do though, Obama even came out and invited them to vote just before the 2016 election

They also can't come into the country, but they do. Illegals vote all the time, and we can't stop it because voter ID laws are racist.

Do you think the government can just go around to every farm and food processing outlet and check every worker's legality? Regularly? Without breaking some constitutional limitation?

They shouldn't, and the business owners should be jailed.

IRS can flag businesses for lack of payroll tax payments despite having a certain level of revenue and profit.

They aren't and most don't but America is really big and has a lot of businesses.

The very definition of "under the table" is unreported income and expense.

>They aren't and most don't

Yet every restaurant in the U.S. has illegals working the kitchen.

pretty funny how republicans haven't even voted to make e-verify mandatory

really makes you think

republicans get more votes and cheap labor

I'm not saying we shouldm't ramp up deportations and punish companies employing illegals.
I'm saying, to say we "allow" it is a bit of a stretch.

u do fuck all against illegal employers

in fact, trump pardons them

Attached: shalom good soyim.png (800x716, 205K)

because politicians don't actually give a shit about this issue and they just use it to get people at each others throats

Deliberately not enforcing it is the same as de facto allowing it. Most restaurants and hotels have obvious illegals not speaking a lick of English working. There is absolutely no way ICE officials don't go to a restaurant or a hotel and notice a bunch of illegals working in those establishments, yet ICE doesn't do shit.

Capitolism dumbfuck

Because snowflake millennials are too entitled to do what's best for the economy and good businessmen are forced to get Mexicans to do their work for them.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-16/what-recovery-poultry-workers-denied-bathroom-breaks-wear-diapers-job

Correction, US capitalism. That shit wouldn't fly here, especially the child labour and prostitution.

Yea because businesses have only been hiring spics for the past 20 years

Attached: 1428231885936.jpg (600x600, 30K)

"Workers in plants run by the largest U.S. poultry producers are regularly being denied bathroom breaks and as a result some are reduced to wearing diapers"

>when you realize the true meaning of "trickle down economics"

Bribes

Nigger we have tons of illigal asains working in food processing/fruit picking

Their kids can.

Because people who complain about racism and lack of equality need a constant supply of underpaid homogenous group of underpaid workers from a single country, so thay they can eat their avocado toast while protesting on twitter

Attached: 1529020472465m.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

We don't need to deport all of them at once, just a handful often enough to act as a deterrence.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/immigration-agents-raid-7-eleven-stores-nationwide-arrest-21-people-n836531

There is a long tradition in the US

Attached: 1526046246221.jpg (480x474, 44K)

They’re not allowed. That’s why it’s called “illegal”

It is Capitalism though. Capitalism is an entirely selfish economic model. It doesn't matter at all to some businessman if his fellow citizens are suffering from jobs being outsourced, it maximizes his profit and that's all that matters.

They try, Asian syndicates usually try and get illegals to work in hospitality and farms but they get rounded up every so often, it's absolutely nothing compared to the US situation. If you think it's on par your deluded.

Let's say I gave my kid a rule: no cookies after 9 pm. Let's also say that my kid ignores the rule and eats cookies after 9 pm nightly, and I know he does it, but I do nothing about it. Regardless of my rule, my kid is effectively "allowed" to eat cookies after 9 pm.
Laws are meaningless without enforcement.

Hey, look! Another problem that could be solved by proper border security and enforcement of immigration law!

Corporatism

HIDE ALL SUMMERTHREADS

SHIFT CTRL CLICK TO HIDE THREADS

HIDE ALL SUMMERTHREADS

probably the same reason white people are lazy entitled shits who don't want to get out of bed in the morning for less than a $100k a yeqr

Capitalism. This is the natural end result of profit-driven, privatized economics.

employees arrested

what about the employers?