Get in here

This is why everyone on the planet hates israel.
This is why no one gives a shit about the holohoax.

Attached: 98698676.jpg (1774x1074, 316K)

lol

rebump

Attached: marxismul cultural 2.jpg (836x679, 135K)

no one gives a shit about israel because they don't give a shit about anyone else. i don't think anyone really gives a fuck about the palestinians since all the arab countries only use them as leverage for more hate against israel instead of actually attempting to help or improve their situation.

What's the difference between palestinians and native americans?

>This is why everyone on the planet hates israel.
No that is because we are Jews

The weak must fear the strong. If you're manipulated by Jews, that's your own fault for being susceptible to deception.

You meant to say: this is how much crap anyone gives about "palestine". Kekkity.

Attached: information.till.s.jpg (751x960, 72K)

>that image

I'm pretty sure it was actually meant to symbolize both rural farmers and industrial workers but okay

Yeah we just need to nuke the fucking place.

Attached: 1508053279023.jpg (431x696, 112K)

Right of conquest, moron. Arabs are the worst fucking crybabies on the planet.

But why do they hate the Jews then?

palestinians dont drink

Because Jews are obnoxious tricky and manipulative

>Everyone on the planet
Nice try Mohammed
Plenty of people don't care if Palestine gets BTFO

>h-hey guys, these guys at Jow Forums sure are on to us. M-maybe we should stop antagonizing them and try to befriend them so that we can #notalljews when they start coming for us..
1 day later
"Hello, fellow based fortune pollers, my it is a fine day to hate us some.. k.. k.. k-kikes, isn't it? I sure do hate me some kikes, that's for sure! Haha niggers are terrible and white people rock!"

FUCK YOU, you piece of shit dishonest kike fuck. And you wonder why we think you're evil.

Fucking god damn kikes, I swear. I hate you dishonest fucks so damn much. Your action, here, now, are turning DOTR to DOTCrosses, just fyi. I began thinking that it would be hard to do what is necessary, killing you all, but now I will relish in it. I have seen the dark heart of the kike and I have shivered to my soul.

Zion is Vanity. Vanity has destroyed the Jews before.

Attached: misled and criminal people.jpg (590x768, 69K)

Not because some minor territorial dispute

Your tricks only make us hate you more, you evil fuck

Attached: 1522295077003.jpg (1736x1558, 1.93M)