What do you call someone who follows Nazi ideals and philosophy, but has Jewish heritage?

What do you call someone who follows Nazi ideals and philosophy, but has Jewish heritage?

Attached: 1527777618774.png (337x354, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a Zionist

a spy

a Zionist

Attached: 32538549_2001351420118411_7419612894976802816_n.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Kapo

Adolf

A jew

A zionist

A zionist.

Attached: 1505419888931.jpg (642x1233, 195K)

a Jow Forumsack

gassed

OP here, what exactly is a zionist?
my understanding of being a zionist is that your religion (usually constituting Jew and New-age Christianity), is that all the world belongs to you, and that your god will give you whatever it is you please so long as you follow the regiment of belonging to that religion. That all others are in fact inferior to your own religion. is this true?

to be simple, I have Jew blood, yet I hate jews, know what they are behind
and find myself agreeing to Nazi ideals behind Judaism .

fpbp

Literally a Muslim.

Like, I dont think the jews should be in Israel. it does nto belong to them because the definition of a jew is a nomad.
they have no land to themselves.
they simply spread like vermin. which is how i ended up with a half Cuban half Russian family.

Lehi

I think he is implying that Zionists are Nazis that replace Aryan interests with Jewish interests.

I have jewish blood, i hate nobody since hate is a (((trick))) to keep your stress levels abnormally high, i spend as much time as i can redpilling myself (actual redpilling, not radicalizing) and the people around me. Anyone who agrees with nazis, commies or other totalitarian retards is themselves a fucking retard. I worry about the gun laws in my country a lot after what ive been reading on Jow Forums, i fear that when the day comes, it doesn't matter what i did to liberate myself and humanity, i will be a target because of my jewish ancestry, and will happily kill in self defence

But by this logic, wouldn't the case of "self-defense" be one of protecting your jew bloodline?

is there such thing as a "reformed Jew"?

Who gives a fuck dude, i have my livelihood and that of my offspring to care about. Lock and load

That doesn't make sense though.
Replacing anything that has to do with Nazi philosophy with something pro-jew in any way destroys the "Nazi" part of the equation I think.

You have a fair point. If one is to throw away all beliefs for the sake of immediate protection, it is at that point, simply instinct and primal behavior.

But I believe anyone and any cause to any effect, has ulterior motives.

awakened

All Jews will get the death penalty on the day of the rope, either that or they'll succeed in their plans for white genocide, but they will be taken and killed by their pet niggers since they'll be the only (((white))) persons left on this world.

Jews lose either way.

George Soros

Based

There were jews and especially many half jews fighting for natsoc idelas like Emil Maurice.

Attached: 6464645.jpg (175x243, 9K)

>But I believe anyone and any cause to any effect, has ulterior motives.
I think you're right, if only for the fact that the higher conscious mind only sometimes picks up on what the rest (sub and unconscious) is working on automaticly, and the latter largely depends on what you've been mentally consuming previous to that point in your life. This is why many people literally do not understand that their 'carefully formulated conscious thought' is often the result of a highly programmed subconscious, furthering agendas and interests diametrically opposed to their own well being or that of their community. Mystical philosophy from the world over teaches methods of bringing the lower and higher consciousness in closer contact with one another, which in turn leads to a higher degree of self reflection and thus self development, away from toxic mental states that hold you back in the first place.

>is there such thing as a "reformed Jew"?
You tell me. I was raised non-religiously by my full blood jewish father, who is also non-religious and all things considered, a pretty critical thinker. Call me a JIDF faggot shill but i honestly believe divide and conquer is a thing. The prime example of this are the two instances where the successful union of Yugoslavia was disintegrated for the benefit of the empires it bordered on, in both these two instances it were the extremists elements responsible for giving the subversive powers what they wanted. I think it is intellectual immaturity, opportunism or laziness to be polarized to a point where you can no longer see a person for who he is. I don't care if somone is a religious jew, a reformed jew or a right wing japanese woman: as long as they are human first and want to bring about drastic positive societal development based on science,ethics (TRUE ethics, not the SJW bullshit) and liberty

A lying sack of shit kike plant. They're already trying to shill as bros the past few weeks. Remember: A kike is only capable of lying. There is no truth to them other than what they can get you to accept.

Jared Kushner

Reminder that all kikes are lying sacks of shit until they begin openly fighting against bad kikes irl.

George Soros

Shilling on overdrive these last few days.

Bobby Motherfucking Fischer

Zionist

An american

Q - Zionist

Alex Jones - Zionist

Jerome Corsi - Zionist

Roger Stone - Zionist

PJW - Zionist

Posobiec - Zionist

Bannon - Zionist

Ben Shapiro - Zionist

Jordan Peterson - Zionist

Thomas Paine - Zionist

Sam Harris - Zionist

Spencer - Zionist

Mich Enoch - Zionist

Lauren Southern - Zionist

Faith Goldy - Zionist

Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist

Tommy Robinson - Zionist

Ann Coulter - Zionist

Molyneux - Zionist

Cernovich - Zionist

George Webb - Zionist

Jason Goodman - Zionist

Milo - Zionist

JF - Zionist

Patrick Little - judeophobe

Andrew Anglin - Zionist

Weev - Zionst

Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist

Kyle Chapman - Zionist

Stephen Crowder - Zionist

David Duke - Zionist shill

Laura Loomer - Zionist

>alt kike

This should answer your question:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

Attached: mymilkshake.jpg (714x262, 29K)

Mischling.
Don't worry OP, the Reich admitted half and quarter Jews into its ranks

Underrated.

Attached: dr-strangelove.jpg (400x254, 15K)