Some Mexican with his white wife (both 50s) walking their dog

>Some Mexican with his white wife (both 50s) walking their dog
>around 10pm~
>riding my bike in the neighborhood for exercise while not black
>Mexican comes towards me with his chest puffed out
>directly tells me "What are you doing here? You look like you're scoping for something. Where do you live? Are you from around here?"
>Literally pissed me off

I started arguing with him and told him nobody fucking accuses me of anything. The wife then chimes in "We're not accusing you of anything". Literally too mad to say anything to her since I was basically focusing on him. I then told him "What is it to you what I fucking do? If you have a problem, pick up the fucking phone and call the cops. You don't need to get involved." The wife then pulls him to go home. Call him a cunt, and as if he didn't hear, turns around and said "What did you say?". I just looked at him with a smile and just stood there while him and his wife went back in the house. I waited an hour and a half in front of my house (literally 6 houses away from his) for the cops and they never showed up.

>get on my computer
>whites pages
>find out their names
>find out their phone number

Thinking about calling them right now, but I don't want to escalate as much as I already did.

Attached: nothing.jpg (248x252, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

areavibes.com/murrieta-ca/crime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you black

Whatever, in principle it’s a good thing people keep a lockout for criminals in the neighbourhood

if you really have that big of a problem with it then stroll on down the street and tell him yourself.

Attached: 1529985871052.jpg (605x575, 58K)

Answer.

tayvon pls

This story is fake and gay.

Also, not politics.

Jamal give me back my bike

This seems kind of like the reaction only a POC would have.

Deep breath user, a choice made in hate is not wise

Actually not unreasonable at all. Especially if the neighborhood is having criminal issues. He probably should have been less offensive but then again so should you.
Sounds like your both insecure Mexican boys.

No.

True. Like I said, if he had a problem, he should have reported me to the cops. In the end, he wanted to show that he had balls rather than to protect the neighborhood. That was my problem with it.

Probably because it is late as fuck to ride a bike considering most places have curfews and laws about that shit. Dumb faggot.

chill out sperg
don't waste your time
go do something productive for the white race instead

put the number on here and well see if your black.

I’d just tell him to mind his own business and continue what I’m doing and ignore him from that point

Op isn’t white.

>most places

I had my bike light on. It's not like I was in the dark between cars.

>late as fuck
>not even 10:10pm
>summer

Yeah, okay.

so? he should still do something productive for the white race

>I just looked at him with a smile and just stood there
What a fucking pussy you are lmao. Afraid to fight some 50 year old spic that is probably illegal?

>Especially if the neighborhood is having criminal issues.

areavibes.com/murrieta-ca/crime/

>crime issues

Yeah, okay.

I would of done the same but right at that moment pull out my phone and call ICE.

Take your meds.

Do it, call the cops on them first as well.

Wut? You live in the same neighbourhood and do not know eachother? How is this possible?

You stood your ground. Dont escelate, escelationg may lead to the ICU unit for him, his wife or you. ICU can be expensive but not as expensive as JAIL, ASSUALT CHARGES, ANGER MANAGEMENT, loss of the ability to CCW.