2 Jews wrote all pop music in the past 20 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Luke

These two.

Ever heard of them? They're a couple of songwriters who you've never heard of, but they're actually the Jewish songwriters for the following artists:

Lana Del Rey, Celien Dion, Nick Carter, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, Dr. Luke, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Hilary Duff, Justin Timberlake, The Weeknd, Avril Lavine, Bon Jovi, Usher, Demi Lovato, Jessie J, Christina Aguilera, Justin Bieber, the list goes on.

Oh wait, that's just Max (((Sandberg)))

Dr. Luke Gottwald has the pleasure of writing songs for:

Bon Jovi, Kelly Osbourne, Mos Def, Kelly Clarkson, Backstreet Boys, Keisha, Paris Hilton, Vanessa Hudgens, Katy Perry, Lady Sovereign, Flo Rida, Pitbull, Three 6 Mafia, Lil Jon, Nicki Minaj, One Direction, will.i.am, Miley Cyrus, Shakira, R. Kelly, Nicki Minaj, Claude Kelly, G.R.L, the list goes on.

Don't believe me?

Look at their discography:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Luke_production_discography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Max_Martin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin#Songwriting_and_producing

That's right, literally all pop music is written by two Jews.

And you thought (((Kelly Clarkson))) or whomever was based.
rollingstone.com/music/news/kelly-clarkson-i-lost-millions-over-dr-luke-disagreement-w503123
npr.org/sections/therecord/2018/05/30/615433776/kesha-loses-appeal-to-break-deals-with-dr-luke
Maybe she is?

Now you know. So why haven't they had a "MeToo" movement yet?"

Discuss. And shotgun it all over the internet if you can. Twitter it. Get the word out.

Attached: JEWED.jpg (235x215, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QnOomC4pw4c
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtu.be/oVME_l4IwII
youtube.com/watch?v=MEMUsC8ppU0
youtube.com/watch?v=cvn6eYJh-0c
youtube.com/watch?v=-FJYTHUp4ME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Tedder_discography
archive.is/B09Mp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sia_(musician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere-exposure_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=nkD0hDi9ZIo
youtube.com/watch?v=_z8HrN5UpGg
youtube.com/watch?v=pmXfm4pPHuw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English-language_films_with_previous_foreign-language_film_versions
youtu.be/4g8r0LhpMzk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Luke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Simmons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Stanley
youtube.com/watch?v=eQVhAN7-IAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't know Max Martin is Jewish. Also Lyor Cohen controls Hip Hop

When accepting the Polar Music Prize, Martin highlighted ABBA, (((Kiss))), Prince, Ace of Base and Lasse Holm as inspirations.[

bump

Q: How come the music industry is operating at a loss?
A: it's propaganda

Attached: 1509974973396.jpg (635x778, 96K)

youtu.be/QnOomC4pw4c

>That's right, literally all pop music is written by two Jews.
No shit. This has been happening for fucking decades. Since at least the Elvis era, fuck probably even longer, who really knows?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Something I already understood even though I never knew the names.

All Pop music sounds the same
>It's all written by two Jews
Well, that explains that

>Lyor Cohen
>On September 28, 2016, Cohen was named YouTube's Global Head of Music.[2]

Oh shit.

Attached: ohgod.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Wow, is that why music sucks now?

youtu.be/oVME_l4IwII

He invented the 360 deak

deal*

But yes, basically.

>Dr. Luke Gottwald
>Three 6 Mafia
which song nigga

Link's in the OP.

i really wanna hang out with crusty old white jews that can freestyle some gangsta shit

Proves the superiority of jewish intellect and talent, nothing else.

Commit suicide.

If you think this is talent you're missing the point.

See

>These two.

there are some great stars on the list
but that's far from a list of all pop music

youtube.com/watch?v=MEMUsC8ppU0

snapshotted this for future reference.
it sounded all the same shit to me, and this is proof. wow. (((pop music))) buried. rip.

what about madonna?
robbie?
kylie?

are they all jews?

who wrote their songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=cvn6eYJh-0c

Attached: 2008-11-15_%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80_%D0%9F%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%2C_%D0%AD (540x393, 68K)

>Max Martin, Dr Luke actually the Jewish songwriters for the following artists:
>Adam Lambert, Dr. Luke, Taylor Swift,
>Oh wait, that's just Max (((Sandberg)))

Attached: wait-a-minute[1].jpg (276x183, 6K)

Black music IS the real pop music

Do you know how free market works?

Ryan Tedder is no Jew. He's also a superior songwriter, an actual musician, and apparently even a decent human being.

youtube.com/watch?v=-FJYTHUp4ME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Tedder_discography
archive.is/B09Mp

Not arguing the point, just trying to cheer you up a little.

Attached: ourguy.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

what level of jew are these kikes at Jow Forums?

There is an excellent mini series on youtube about Lyor Cohen called 'We Run Hip Hop"

Highly recommended.

just like the major news channels, and hollywood. makes ya dinky

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sia_(musician)

Thus I listen to David Allen Coe.

Do you realize these corporations are so big that they manipulate the markets now?

Do you realize these multinational corporations are run by Jews?

Are you bluepilled?

So whats the implication here?

Because it would seem that there may be a deeper reasoning here than convenience or talent. What is going into these songs? What messages, hidden or otherwise, are being pushed? What is the value in the C G Am F chord progression that 80% of pop songs have?

>t. Ryan Tedder

Attached: 1522897420534.png (598x598, 383K)

Probably true. Good for them...

this. im sure this is the case because they are very talented and there is no nepotism or other fishy business involved. This board sometimes..

No wonder I don't listen to any of this shite.

They literally push these songs in supermarkets, radio, television, advertising, movies, you name it for the sake of accumulating familiarity, so that you'll become adjusted to listening to the song. They're literally forcing you to listen to the song over and over again so that they can promote the artist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere-exposure_effect

Basically they're stiffing creative diversity by pumping this crap into the airwaves over and over again, so that brainwashed idiots (normies) will sit there and listen to it instead of people who have actual talent.

Call that free market if you like, but they literally have so much power that they're influencing people's personalities, and they're stifiling other forms of music by promoting this pop shit instead.

tl;dr This pop shit is all forced on you, it's talentless bullshit, and other music is pushed to the sidelines so these Jews can have their paychecks. It's not even a "free market" by a longshot.

While we're at it, next time some snide fuck tells you white people "stole rock and roll" from the black man and the blues, be sure you know that rock and roll was invented out of whole cloth by Sister Rosetta Tharpe, and she did it for God. No one else gets credit. EVERYONE stole rock and roll from this woman, and that's just fine because she gave it to us for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkD0hDi9ZIo
youtube.com/watch?v=_z8HrN5UpGg

Her voice also wasn't "her instrument," like you often hear from the various non-musicians of today. She both sang and played an actual fucking instrument.

Attached: never again.png (1248x808, 636K)

she's like the most famous artists you've never heard of

youtube.com/watch?v=pmXfm4pPHuw

Sandberg is a Swedish surname retard

Jews also wrote all those sexualized Christmas songs like "Let it snow" and "Santa baby".

It's worth noting that songwriters often forgo credit to avoid bruising egos. There's evidence that OneRepublic wrote the best song on the recent U2 album. I know for a fact that a certain defunct pop metal band had one of their biggest hits ghost written by a popular R&B artist. Now and then you see other references to this phenomenon. The look on Borns's face when he covers Lana Del Rey. Radical Face's rendition of Video Games with the cover surprisingly in the style of 1989 while every other release references the original recording. I know a semi-famous producer who wrote or co-wrote songs for at least three artists you've all heard of and declined credit.

Does anyone know why Taylor Swift lets other people write her songs? It's not like she needs to. Is she just an addict?

Attached: 2018-06-29 04_44_30-Spotify.png (1059x202, 376K)

I agree with everything you said - but is there a bigger agenda beyond profit here? A sort of dumbing down or psychological warfare if you will? I have long suspected music, and sound in general has far greater power than we are told..

Lold. Stupid goyim are even incapable to create good music. The exception is England.

holly-please-make-it-stop

Attached: holywood.png (1028x1066, 1.49M)

kim dot com was set to revolutionize independent Record Labels / distribution

Attached: unnamed (36).jpg (900x900, 57K)

>check global charts on spotify
>number 2 on the list is the main riff stolen right from Sting's Shape of my Heart except with disgusting bass and nigger mumble on top of it

Attached: frustrated cat.jpg (658x605, 112K)

fucking hell

Music is essentially emotion incarnate. That much you can basically state. It's expression in the form of audio.

If you're able to manipulate people's minds, and manipulate their emotions, you're able to control them easier.

It's that simple. So of course it's another method of control.

how is KISS jewish?

Just wanted to add that the vast majority of Hollywood Films are plagiarized by (((Hollywood))) and remade as some clown world version then fed to Americans to corrode and destroy our society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English-language_films_with_previous_foreign-language_film_versions

youtu.be/4g8r0LhpMzk
youtu.be/4g8r0LhpMzk

Attached: file.png (800x600, 468K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Luke
>These two.
Well that explains why all pop music since the late 90ssoubds alike at least.

Makes sense considering how modern pop is so processed sounding and robotic and detached from anything organic/natural - the modern vocal acrobatic style of female and male pop singing is not one of real, honest emotion, and the instrumentation is far removed from anything that can be made with an analogue 'real' instrument.. it's cold unhuman music with no staying power or emotional value compared to the music of even ten years ago.

Why more people don't speak up about this idk. It seems it can all be dismissed by "just because you don't like it doesn't mean its bad/music is just different nowt"

>Adam Lambert mentioned in a Jow Forums thread

proud of my boy

I agree with the premise of the thread though

My entire world is a lie.

Seriously what the fuck.

You poor bluepilled soul.

>Stanley Bert Eisen was born January 20, 1952, in upper Manhattan, near 211th Street and Broadway; the Inwood neighborhood near Inwood Hill Park. Both of his parents are Jewish, he was the second of two children and born two years after his sister Julia. His mother came from a family that fled Nazi Germany to Amsterdam, Netherlands, and then to New York City. His father's parents were from Poland. Stanley was raised Jewish, although he did not consider his family very observant and did not celebrate his bar mitzvah.[1] His parents listened to classical music and light opera; Stanley was greatly moved by Beethoven's works. His right ear was misshaped from a birth defect called microtia; he was unable to hear on that side, thus he found it difficult to determine the direction of a sound, and he could not understand speech in a noisy environment.[2] Attending PS 98, he was taunted by other children for his deformed ear.

>Gene Klein, born Chaim Witz (Hebrew: חיים ויץ, [xaˈim ˈvit͡s], born August 25, 1949), known professionally as Gene Simmons, is an Israeli-American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, actor, author and television personality. Also known by his stage persona The Demon, he is the bassist and co-lead singer of Kiss, the rock band he co-founded with lead singer and rhythm guitarist Paul Stanley in the early 1970s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Simmons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Stanley

Attached: paul_stanley.jpg (220x165, 10K)

>German: habitational name from any of various minor places so called, named with Middle High German sand ‘sand’ + berc ‘mountain’. Norwegian: habitational name from any of three farmsteads named with sand ‘sand’ + berg ‘mountain’. Scandinavian and Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental name composed of sand ‘sand’ + berg ‘mountain’.

and i listen to none of the people listed, havent heard of half of them.
who cares really.

>never cared for any of the listed artists
Why are jews so bad at music?

well. at least ELO isn't jewish.
r-right...?
please tell me they aren't jewish.

DUDE WAT?!
kiss are the kikeiest kikes on the face of the planet. They literally released several albums with THE SAME FUCKING SONGS on them. And they also have made like 6.000.000 "farewell-tours", just to keep fooling retarded fans over and over again. FUCK kiss.

>So why haven't they had a "MeToo" movement yet?"
dr luke did with kesha

Nobody here listens to pop music and nobody cares.

Attached: Scandroid-1000x1000.jpg (3000x3000, 3.5M)

90% of the population including the entirety of the youth do, it matters

>scandroid/celldweller

Nigga status:

[x] mah

Look up a pictire of them without makeup, painfully obvious.

max martin is swedish

Ace of Base is unironically based though.
Just look at Happy Nation

Matin's birth name was Sandberg. no bullshit.

Klayton is a fucking genius. love his stuff.

>reading the thread

h-haha, t-that's for faggot

(((sandberg)))

Sandberg is Swedish you dumb cunt
If he was American with that name he would be Jewish but in Germany and sweden and so on -berg names are native

i knew about Max Martin, just didnt know he's jewish. my god, we ARE the greatest.

This this this

Max martins bio on wikipedia doesnt say he is jewish and it definitely would if he was.

There is an army of people naming the jew on wikipedia.

from wiki
>Martin Sandberg (born 26 February 1971),[1] known professionally as Max Martin

he's literally NAMED.

I think you need to work on your english my friend. Or lurk more.you didnt understand my post at all. Wikipedia does not say he is jewish and it would if he was.

>2 Jews wrote all pop music in the past 20 years

Attached: music_business.jpg (1582x1627, 1.02M)

here he is pulling the strings of puppet Taylor Swift
youtube.com/watch?v=eQVhAN7-IAw

Attached: ts.jpg (992x558, 52K)

>Martin Sandberg (born 26 February 1971),[1] known professionally as Max Martin

Attached: jew name game.jpg (485x600, 164K)

>NAMED
>SANDBERG

NAMED.

Is sympathy for the devil by The Rolling Stones about the Jews being Lucifer and they are telling you that in a hidden way.

>There when Jesus Christ had his moments of doubt in pain
> down in St. Petersburg killed the czar and his ministers

Here's another kike that is feeling the full brunt of the Trump curse.
It's 'sex junk', 'sit on a dick, goy' (((Rachael Bloom)))

Attached: junk.jpg (2100x3150, 947K)

Lmao you dont know what "named" means.

Remove this individual from this solar system at once

Yep, explains the conspicuous lack of creativity and substance. Every song is just another idiot repeating the same retarded phrase over and over again and calling it a song, and that's if it can even sing without some obvious digital voice faker. Just more of what's vile, ugly.

Fuck em™

That's Lyor Cohen and Russel Simmons.

Attached: tmp_23751-Lyor_Cohen_Boombox_018561306435939205670.jpg (275x183, 20K)

He isn't he is Swedish and OP is an idiot

Russell simmons is the Kiss lead singer right? He has a funny story about jewish music producers talking in jewish saying how they are going to "gut him like a fish" with a contract they want him to sign but he could understand them and he says "hey im a jew too!" Or something.

Very funny.

I meant Lyor Cohen and Rick Rubin.

Attached: tmp_23751-220px-RickRubinSept095839232935538306707.jpg (220x264, 13K)

Its just americans larping as they always do. Ignore them.

Wut?

>satan's service
durr

Live action role play. Americans like to play pretend