There's a lot of talk about civil war lately

there's a lot of talk about civil war lately
but i only see one side actually willing to carry out violence
they're training for this (pic related). are you prepared?

Attached: 1525302336962.png (540x691, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSmMPhnnNo0
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc1XV3-oZn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does the thumb go outside the fist tho? Does it like, jab, like a spike on your fist or something?

You are not serious,user. You can't be.

It shows you how retarded leftists are if they need to be told that

OMG you guys are fucked.
Dude c'mon. Put your thumb inside of your fist and punch something. You'll see.

haha you got me. It was all for the lulz

They aren't going to do shit

It better be.

Attached: 1525755379586.jpg (367x360, 35K)

Kek like Nazi neckbeards go out in the daylight.

>thumb outside your fist
if you have to tell them, we already won.

Memes are llegal in Europe but at least im not gonna get shoot by a Antifa Soi boy for being a white dude

Attached: 1528988800535.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

Do you think a bus load of gender studies majors from Berkeley are going to get in a bus and drive round looking for Nazis to punch?

It's a great way to sprain or even break your thumb, common sense...funnily enough libs and leafs need to be told this.

>Thumb outside fist
*breathes in*

Attached: Jim-Carey-Laugh.gif (280x225, 1.71M)

lol come at me.

Attached: mel gibson.jpg (996x682, 91K)

.... More like softly punched, and then be legally allowed to thoroughly ventilate... God it gets my dick hard thinking about this.

absolutely! lets start killing each other so we can snuff out the mass awakening of whose really the problem.

Attached: fuckingkike.gif (500x375, 337K)

>They're training for this
Most Antifa are pot smoking degenerates that think they learn how to fight from books without sparring. They're crying like babies, OP. They can't fight either.

thumb outside your fist.... jesus christ

Shut up and say nothing.

He forgot to tell them to take out their wands and shout WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA before running.

1 post

Its ok for liberals to post threats of violence or wish a painful death (like cancer or a heart attack) on someone. But if a conservative does it they're arrested or smeared.

if you punch with your thumb in your fist you will break your thumb you single child

>are you prepared?
Jow Forums has been waiting for years.

Attached: 1517618404822.png (500x522, 143K)

> Willing to carry out violence

But unable to. The men of the left are generally vegans, built like twigs, or have low protein/testosterone. The women are fat and non-athletic.

They want war? I'd like to see them try.

LOL that pic is probably much closer to true than you would imagine for a lot of people.

I don't know if it shows that... It does show that his mom was a slut though, because his dad wasn't around.

because the other side has this so called "training" already picked as a lifestyle decades ago you fool.

>Remember: thumb outside your fist.

These are seasoned killers guys.

Attached: WORD.jpg (323x241, 8K)

Nice to know you don't strive to be a nigger! The black ethnostate will need leaders.

Attached: 1520551596889.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>having to explain to peers how not to break your thumb with a punch
>openly calling for civil war
holy shit this is going to be FUN

Attached: at first bucket.jpg (699x1521, 181K)

Ohhh actually I was larping as a nig in another thread lol... Yeah, they are gona be sparse though you are absolutely correct.

I've seen enough SHTF/bug out bag threads to know it's true

Attached: 1430278425856.jpg (592x363, 62K)

I actually kind of feel bad. If they actually tried something, it'd be like beating down a retarded kid, like an actual cerebral palsy kid.

if you shoot a commie in broad daylight... ah im jk u guys know how guns work

proof

remember all the Nazi punchers?

Attached: 1454754117785.jpg (600x972, 75K)

Attached: Expectations VS Reality.png (900x500, 363K)

as soon as a civil war starts, race war will ensue.
niggers and spics will be fighting each other, asians will team up with whites seeing them as their best chance of survival.

nigs and beans will be wiped out if they stay in country.

Did these cucks never learn how to fight as kids? I learned not to put my thumb inside my palm when i was like 5 years old.

These people would be so much dead weight for their side. I wonder if they would demand diversity in their ranks:
"Bob, it doesn't matter that you went to West Point and was an officer for five years. Dar-dicka is a proud trans woman of color, and she will lead the attack."

White left/right will be the only ones fighting generally

All other races will try to stay out of it and do hit-and-run type attacks for supplies

Fucking LOL, jesus christ... You are so right. Incoming "no white cis males can talk during this discussion"... There is nothing the left can do that will surprise me anymore, nothing at all.

Attached: 1490497659371.jpg (962x623, 231K)

Those cucks won't be the ones fighting for the left. It'll be the entirety of the population that is sympathetic to the mainstream left (or even passively against Trump) supported by the FBI, the CIA and a good portion of the Armed Forces. Don't forget that there are literally millions of people in the major cities and they all lean left. We'll give the inner city gangsters that are used to a life of death and violence a way to reclaim their lives and become honorable men. You're sorely mistaken if you think a civil war will be an easy fight for you.

Attached: 1505416231488.png (683x913, 847K)

>.... More like softly punched,
Honestly here EXACTLY what I'd do.
>See leftist Antifa cuck in FFX fighting stance like one .webm
>Notice he has thumbs tucked into fists and holding em tight
>Drop guard
>Yell out Hitler did nothing wrong and sing Anne Frank Square pants
>Do pic related while telling goon to hit me as hard as he can
>Watch the magic happen

Attached: tumblr_nxfh6nXpEb1ukjw8eo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Pah, thats what you think. I'm going to goodify my loud nigger neighbor first thing if SHTF.

given the track record of city niggers, they'll take any chance they can to riot, at that point they'll be gunned down by roof koreans and whites.

moonman will be realized

Attached: antifa doggo.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

I'll take the guys who live at the range over niggers who hold their pistols sideways

Attached: 1450583194150.jpg (594x658, 46K)

>one one side has been training
Nigger, the other side has been training their entire lives. We'll carry on as usual, then assblast the libshits when they get too full of themselves.

Nothing some training can't fix.

lol u gonna starve nigger

i can see it now.
drill sargent jerome yelling at his trainees
>PRIVATE TYRONE HOW MANY BLOCKS HAVE YOU SHOT UP?
>15 DRILL SARGENT SIR!
>SHIEEEEEEEET

>niggers
>discipline

pick one.

Attached: 1479929202764.jpg (699x720, 106K)

that little fruitcake couldnt even pull the bolt back far enough to chamber a round

They're going to have a fun time doing that without reliable utilities. In most places water, electricity, fuel, and food are brought in from somewhere hundreds of miles away. None of that is remotely defensible.

Attached: 1494726260442.jpg (278x306, 11K)

>Don't forget that there are literally millions of people in the major cities and they all lean left.

You mean the lumpenproletariat?

The people you can't even get to stop the bread and circuses for 5 minutes to overthrow the owners of capital?

Imagine being this dumb.. Just try.

Yeah, I think thats the general idea here. I just.. I dont think they could be that god damn dumb... to go out and actually attempt a civil war.. with their god damn fist... They are afraid of guns so i mean.. Rapiers??

>what is military desertion rate
here's some reading material for you, try not to cry into your cereal bowl too much, cuck.

Attached: 1526790527069.png (1158x1393, 231K)

pretty much. cityfags will fold the moment their AC stops working and they can't charge their iphone. ruralfag red counties will adapt much more quickly.

This pic is literally my friend. He has weapons of many shapes and sizes and has a 6-month rotating supply of food. Not to mention, when it comes to commies and urban retards, his heart is hard as steel.

That man is what I aspire to be.

>entirety of the population that is sympathetic to the mainstream left
You greatly underestimate how tired of your bullshit the normies are. People don't like having politics forced in and injected in every facet of their every day life. People don't like being told their Nazis just for being a certain skin color. There's a reason people tell jehovah's witnesses to fuck off at every single door. You're no different.
>and a good portion of the Armed Forces
Surely you jest. Vets are some of the most conservative in the US. The vets also won't forget how you hippies frequently spit on them. The marines, army, navy, air force, the police; taking your side after all the bullshit at your protests? What a joke.

Not to say the areas around cities wouldn't have a rough time, it's just that the lower population density softens some of the blow and demand on what resources are available to them.

Attached: AE879C13-64CB-4848-BA66-6D06207F06D0.jpg (700x472, 62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fSmMPhnnNo0 you got us bro

Having millions in a city is a disadvantage because you can siege a city and cause mass chaos, starvation, sickness, and complete anarchy, turning people against each other and enable the weak and cruel to be free to do as they want, all because food stopped, water stopped, and the law enforcement probably ran for it with their families to the right leaning side.

That wouldn't be an issue immediately. The problem is the sewers would stop working and all the perishable food would be gone in few days, and nonperishable food would follow soon after. After that, looting and rioting becomes a problem that complicates actually defending the city.

Attached: checkem.jpg (425x263, 44K)

I always thought i was a cat person but good doggos like this make me reconsider.

however what hollywood gets wrong is the actual state of the chaos.
whites will be more likely to buddy up, form small pockets of defendable land/buildings.
this was the case during katrina in the super dome, but much smaller groups.
blacks will carry on as usual with killing each other and destroying their own infrastructure

This söÿ faggot would shit his pants if he ever had to face a god-fearing, gun-toting, meat-eating patriot on the field of battle. Can we PLEASE get this started already?

Attached: 5ECBDBB4-0F79-4489-8CAA-1038851B5316.jpg (710x473, 61K)

I know your canadian intuition is putting your thumb inside everything, like dog ass, but have you tried punching something moderately hard? Because you will already feel some odd tension onto your thumb vs having them outside the fist. Now imagine throwing a serious fighting punch.

we're ready

Attached: VEdi6CA.jpg (3600x2400, 807K)

>Rapiers??
God I hope so. I could only imagine the damage they'd do to themselves in close quarters all tightly packed in with razor sharp instruments. They'd probably do more damage to their own ranks than anything.
>Practiced and competed in Kendo from 12-21
>Took up fencing at 15
Mother of god I would love to see those fucks attempt a black block wall with rapiers.
Ambulances would make a killing. So would the orthapedic surgeons who are going to be pulled in to OT duty.

Except it's going to be worse because even in Katrina people saw that eventually, help did in fact arrive. That's not happening in a siege like this.

>glock fawdy
>Hi-Point
I'm dying.

Attached: 1519601587760.gif (421x450, 392K)

i think that'll only enforce the idea that whites have to stick together, if help isnt coming, they'll have to double up their efforts.

i'm gonna guess that gun was never cleaned.
Some day that faggot will press the trigger and get a jam, hopefully against the police. Then we'll hear about how he was turning his life around, how he only robbed money to go to college, he went to church, how he was a good boi who dindu nuffin

Attached: DINDOC_NUFFIN.jpg (640x640, 124K)

Left to Right
>Johnathan, Martin, Finnegan O'Toole, Bobby the Nose, Chester, Ash, xX-Cuntsmasher69-Xx

>muh 30%
And on average, 80% of people who say they'll revolt don't actually have the balls to do it. Given that the prospective rebels in this case are largely comprised of of pussified urban soeebois who have never seen a gun in their life that wasn't on a cop's hip, it would be closer to 90%, i.e. 3% of population, which is far below the mentioned 10% threshold, and not in the same league as the Revolutionary or Civil wars.
>muh infrastructure
Only for boots on ground; F-35s don't need roads, and since they can land/take off pretty much everywhere, nothing short of capturing ALL airports within a 200 mile radius allow you to significantly impair air coverage.
>muh chokepoints
Muh explosive ordinance.
>muh conservative states
Not applicable, although I concede that California and the Rockies have difficult terrain.
>70% will somehow be Tories
Lol nigger, the military has been itching for the chance to kill communists for years; you think they'd pass it up just because the communists are Americans?
>American citizens are armed
Lol rural Americans and urban gangsters are armed, and they'd be on the government's side since it supports their policies. Nobody else is armed.
>muh nukes
Trump is the kind of president that would literally nuke California to end the war and would threaten to nuke other countries if they interfered; he literally doesn't give a fuck, and would give even less of a fuck when his real estate empire collapsed because rebels are bombing his buildings. Rebels would have no choice but to avoid nuclear warfare unless they wanted everyone to die.

tldr; a bunch of commie soeeboi cucks aren't gonna do shit. The government would have to ACTUALLY do something bad to get enough manpower for a grassroots coup.

>Magic F-35 that auto-generates ammunition, fuel, and spare parts

Attached: really.gif (300x225, 1.05M)

Which is again why the commies are not going to do so well even if they do start with some nice toys.

if you weren't blatantly retarded you'd know that post was referring to the revolt coming from the right wing side

Lol. Tiny isn't even trying.

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing.
But Ash would make a very passable twink.

>Lol nigger, the military has been itching for the chance to kill communists for years; you think they'd pass it up just because the communists are Americans?
This is how brain dead the left is. They think the military is on the side of portland faggots wearing skimasks and bike helmets

You will break your thumb,leaf,Jesus.
I blame trudeau for this.

>WELL SHEEEEIT LITTLE NIGGA EVEN MY MAMMY COULD SHOOT BETTER THAN YOU

Immediately thought of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc1XV3-oZn0

So one fat dudebro with a chip on his shoulder can actually get 6 antifa to back the fuck up?

It's gonna be a breeze.

yeah that's fuckin funny
he's not even trying

Attached: antifa_ko2.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

yo leaf, try this

Attached: BR3144_25_model.jpg (220x229, 7K)

>(((god))) fearing
hahaha
kike fearing?
What a pussy you are.

Attached: h10.jpg (500x393, 114K)

A mask like this?

Attached: zzzantiffunny.jpg (214x291, 10K)

note to self, this hurts pretty bad since my tendon was sown up

Why try it when the picture makes it clear that it will hurt?

(I tried it too :^)

>thinking that reminding people to keep their thumb outside their fist is a good piece of advice

That's the same like saying "wear pants in public so you don't look retarded"

These threads are fun, but sadly might be lulling people into dropping their guard. If there is any kind of race war, you can't assume that it will be fist fights against faggots like in OP's pic. It will get really ugly really fast. You should be training to defend you and yours against armed gangs of niggers and spics. If you lock out and only face the fag in OP's pic? Good for you. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.