40% of Africans by 2030

25% of Africans in France by 2030.

Discuss.
Please avoid dumps and spams.

Attached: 51JGagU4zSL._SX338_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (340x499, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/feR4oAVBnco
ipolitics.ca/2016/10/27/a-canada-of-100-million-are-they-insane/
centuryinitiative.ca
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres a similar plan for canada in which they want to bring in 90 million migrants onto our 10 mill population by the year 2050. I think something similar is true for most white countries. Make no mistake this is genocide.
youtu.be/feR4oAVBnco

Attached: 1484265304999.png (504x750, 688K)

Sauce?

Its not some hidden agenda, a thousand articles are a search away.
ipolitics.ca/2016/10/27/a-canada-of-100-million-are-they-insane/

It’s called the century initiative

centuryinitiative.ca

Who is behind that?

(((globalists))) of course.

Its the same shit everywhere man. We are witnessing a planned fall of western civilization.

Attached: Soros-Trudeau-twitter.com_-900x600.jpg (900x600, 74K)

I wouldn't say it is the same shit here, while the path is quite resembling the initiative is not the same.
Leftists here hide behind our colonial past and history of opened doors to (european) immigration to indulge in laissez-faire.

Attached: jews.png (3657x4160, 2.33M)

excuses are always just excuses. Canada is full of excuses for immigration. whats important is that this is happening all over europe at the exact same time. This is the single most important issue of our generation and it will determine our continued existance

Attached: Just.gif (760x358, 3.64M)

When I was talking about that with my dad be told me the classical boomers response.
"I'll be dead by then"

fuck thats what my mum says too. I have a hard time explaining large timescales to most people period. They seem to refuse to believe that anyone could possible plan more than a few days ahead, even when its all written down and openly discussed. Lets just hope Poland or someone initiates ww3 like right now or it will be too late for anyone.

but anons , they lived well , they indebted the hell of future genrations and they bring sandniggers to pay for their benefits due to the fact that newer generations can´t have kids due to lower income and higher housing.

They are just being honest , they fucked over previous and future generations and will be dead when they have to pay their free ride.
The children will pay for their fathers sins.

Attached: itsobvious.gif (360x203, 1.1M)

It's the same in Australia. There are numerous shills for "Big Australia" to "grow our economy" and replace our demography

on the bright side, even in darkest hour, france will still be more white then america ...

>25% of Africans in France by 2030.

I think they mean black africans. France is largely more than 25% of africans already.

No, maybe if you live in a city.
It includes nafri, blacks and mutts.
You know 2030 is barely 10 years forward?

>No, maybe if you live in a city.

And french population is 80% urban.

so honestly is the rape very common? should i dig mass graves and prepare my ak-47?

Just fence it off.

In a large city like Paris, Marseilles, Lyon etc.
Don't play on words.

>anyone could possible plan more than a few days ahead
Because this how they have made the masses function, why else d you think they are financially squeezed?

No fucking way would France allow that shit. You'll have to kill the nigger invaders. You let in a lot of sand niggers from your former colonies. That's got to stop.

Attached: 1524140480075.jpg (1200x848, 67K)

People don't allow it.
But politicians and NGOs enable it.

Attached: E9pXIk8.jpg (1200x858, 65K)

If those niggers are born in Europe, then they are eurobeans. Niggers born in Africa is africans.

Rare.
The book talks about people of African origins.

On paper, yes. Though you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

We have 40 million people. You a moron?

The pic is light and not niggers right? I don't think 25% of niggerswill be in France by 2030. There are over a billion niggers in the world so not even if every Frenchman was a nigger it would be possible. Plus I think their time is running out

it's like The Camp of the Saints

woops

Attached: Nazi Elf has no intention of hanging around with Sub Human Filth.jpg (443x502, 68K)

>concentrate all the african population to france
>incite coup
>nuke paris
>send death squads to patrol the country side and other cities
>fly in the replica eiffel tower from las vegas
>rebuild other parts of the country
>europe is saved

The pic is lights yes. Demographs do think it will be the case though.
There is around 10% Muslims so far, 8% of black Christians too. It is not so far fetched especially in our curreny context.
> their time is running out
Which is why they go to Europe and do not stay in their shitholes.

No no no no you paranoid user
They good boys dey do nuffin

Attached: 1529652598728.jpg (2756x6168, 3.13M)

Yeah you forget about the stats Canada head resigns blubbering about not being independence.

Guy's is possible we're in a completely fraudulent feedback loop. What I mean by that is we took in one million migrants. Yet the entire city of Calgary is brown. Inside a couples; it's not like they are bad people it's the fact nobody voted for any of this. Chain migration + normal migration + 1 million refugees I bet we took in 3-4 million people last year.

I am talking about that they are niggers, whenever they live.

A very extreme way to improve an ailing national football team. Could have the possible benefits of raising the average national IQ and improving their cuisine though. So I guess there are upsides.

>un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

I just assumed his English was incorrect, and that he meant 25% of France will be African by 2030, which is somewhat plausible, rather than a quarter of all Africans will be in France, which would be completely unsustainable.

Good assumption, our English can be approximative us frogs.