Brit/pol/ - News Edition

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=cvn6eYJh-0c

>Theresa May DEMANDS ‘acceleration’ of Brexit talks as EU negotiations deadline nears
express.co.uk/news/politics/981318/brexit-news-eu-summit-theresa-may-calls-for-acceleration-negotiations-white-paper

>Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield are ‘always the drunkest table at awards shows’ says Pointless host Richard Osman
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6654394/holly-willoughby-phillip-schofield-drunkest-table-awards/

>New book ‘revealing’ Queen and Prince Phillip’s sex life causes outrage
metro.co.uk/2018/06/29/new-book-revealing-queen-prince-phillips-sex-life-causes-outrage-7669683/

> Celebrated royal photographer claims 'Queen was not photogenic'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5894491/Celebrated-royal-photographer-claims-Queen-not-photogenic.html

>First firefighter on scene at Grenfell gives emotional testimony
channel4.com/news/first-firefighter-on-scene-at-grenfell-gives-emotional-testimony

>I’m married, but we live with flatmates – and I love it
newstatesman.com/culture/books/2018/06/i-m-married-we-live-flatmates-and-i-love-it

>Trump UK visit: The Queen's many encounters with US presidents, from Truman to Obama
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-uk-visit-queen-elizabeth-presidents-barack-obama-george-bush-ronald-reagan-a8422391.html

>Brexit: EU risks making citizens less safe says May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44651610

>Energy drinks sold to under-16s despite supermarket ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44630521

>Women allowed to take abortion pill at home in Wales
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-44643459

>NI hosepipe ban to take effect at weekend
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44651240

>Special constables fall by a third in England and Wales
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43171819

Attached: 1528992256261.jpg (962x562, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_x92uAgIBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jeremy Kyle yesterday:
>79 year old Anglican Vicar
>25 year old "toy boy"
>Vicar boasts of how he found the European immigrant online, in Gaydar, and fell in love when he saw a picture of Florin, "in his birthday suit".

>Vicar previously worked in a boarding school

This degenerate is obviously a closet paedophile and Jeremy Kyle and the mouthbreathing audience are too thick to see it.

Attached: Jeremy-Kyle.jpg (615x409, 34K)

Attached: Mam.jpg (736x515, 77K)

>closet paedophile
that's a bit unfair
but he did well
kept his hands to himself all those years
lived to see the day when it's easy to find boys with fetishes

What do you think motivated him to go into that line of work? Just coincidence that it was the same local of all the other abusers?

If we had the clairvoyant ability to look back through his past no-holds-barred, I goddamn guarantee you he will have "acted out" at some point. The revelations that have come out weren't even the tip of the iceberg.

The obsession with sex, the obsession with his age, the zainy character, he is 100% suspect.

Ffs got work in a couple of hours

mate, not every homo is a nonce
>I goddamn guarantee you he will have "acted out" at some point
and expect you've committed an act of sexual assault at some point
not saying against children
but if you're a man chance is very high
and i personally have sexually assaulted by women
so you never know

>have sexually
have been

do you get a staff discount?

>>have been
they touch my bum desu

you one post guys are very frustrating
didn't even get to confront you with the fact you choose
this site
for you politics forum

We are now below 2/3rds ethnically British in primary schools.

2018 data came out yesterday, showed a 1.1% fall to 66.1%.

Attached: 2018.png (1013x597, 23K)

Richard Thompson:
Champion of English folk music,
Guitar master,
Muslim convert.

Attached: richard-thompson.jpg (2028x1600, 773K)

You know the 2031 Census will not record race.

It won't matter by then. That's likely the year school children become a minority, and births will have been a minority for a good 7 or so years before that. Ethnic compositions on the macro level don't matter as much as births do and we'll always be able to find that out, even if they stop publishing the figures.

So we remain to fill out the civil servie and administrative departments of the country before quickly and quietly petering out?

queen mother doing the nintendo switch owner face

Exactly - this is legitimately how the future will unfold. Indigenous Britons and those migrants who have 'integrated' to the British culture (Est. 1997) will remain in positions of authority and power for decades, enacting more and more legalisation that hastens the decline as it has to increasingly 'reflect the world around us'. A babysitting class willingly raising its future murderer.

Thought this was an interesting recent development, though.

Attached: Black Pupils.png (808x363, 6K)

your armchair predictions are fake news

Faux Intellectual.

On tonight's compilation show!

>Chris Pratt
>Emily Blunt
>Ryan Reynolds
>Sandra Bullock
>David Beckham
>Bryce Dallas Howard
>Usain Bolt
>Emilia Clarke
>Channing Tatum
>Kylie Minogue
>Dwayne Johnson
>Gloria Estefan
>Jeff Goldblum
>Vanessa Kirby
>Mary Berry
>Benedict Cumberbatch

BBC One, 10:35pm

Attached: GrahamNortonShow_Logo_620x349.jpg (620x349, 101K)

EDD

Attached: eddie doxxed himself.jpg (2576x1932, 1.44M)

Felchmong.

So the 'great EU migration deal' is *voluntary* migration centres? Excellent.

fucking lmao, is that really him?

Yes. He posted it while drunk last night.

Faux Conservative you fat cunt there are much worse things happening in this world than a declining percentage of white British kids in schools

look at his fat gormless head

Attached: eddie wins.png (278x270, 186K)

kek

Hello.

Head like a fucking orange

Attached: orange.jpg (570x364, 86K)

Change your trip you twat you aren't fit to lead anything

Kek, he really does resemble him. Maybe Edward can get a job on a tinpot radio station too.

Attached: 22931378001.jpg (620x620, 39K)

> fat gormless head
idk
he looks itv local levels of quite handsome desu

good morning
as leader of brit/pol do you think we need a soothsayer?
proper one with tarot cards?

anyone else watch (((Victoria Derbyshire))) this morning about the migrant crisis?

he looks like a guy who posts on brit/pol/

>virgins trying to cope
kek

Head like a fucking orange.

Post more pictures of yourself.

I am your superior, you fucking faggot, don't disrespect me again.

No. Was it a balanced look or open globalist complaining?

no, I'm sober now

Sure.

You haven't even finished the manifesto and your shoes are crap and gay.

oh look, it's mr "why aren't the British Army equipped with 3rd world rifles and dressed like Nazi retards" guy again

There's little point engaging with that show, or any other political output of the BBC. It has swung so far to the left and doesn't even debate why they are coming or whether they should be here, it simply regards it as forgone conclusion and as a matter of time until they are all *rightfully* let in.

It's emotional blackmail for housewives masquerading as news output. Close up shots, long, pronounced silences after words are uttered in barely intelligible English attempting to give the impression of extra-cultural profundity and hushed tones to draw you in to supposed plight, contrasted with sharp, cutting remarks and pronunciations of any party not bowled over into tears by whatever creatures they can drag on for their programming.

It's an hour (or is it on for longer, now?) of social justice whinging. Never a dissent, never a critical voice, all carefully stage managed.

Christ, what an ugly fucker, and that receding hairline... oof!

i normally watch vicky but not today as it happens
we should make he migrants stay at the ymca

youtube.com/watch?v=a_x92uAgIBM

i'll find the cards and make a thread for them
them we can have then all in one place on Jow Forums for easy linking
and that's just that start...

You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Fat cunt.

>anti-Eddie posters are mongs that have had their minds fractured after being BTFO by me
many such cases

3 guests discussing it. All 3 worked for pro refugee NGO's working in the Mediterranean. Then did a interview with a Canadian doctor who works on the ship that got turned away from Malta and Italy last wee. He ended the interview with saying he was happy these people could start a new life in Europe

Attached: 1470811248590.png (632x760, 532K)

By the looks of your photo you have no room to call anyone retarded. Also, I wouldn't have the British military dressed like Nazis, but sleeker, classic uniforms, with knee high boots, MKB-42 assault rifles and MG3s I would.

Primary school.
Lol thats like a reflection of ten years ago.
Guess How many live births are still british?
Closer to le 56% than le 66% I'm sure.
You just said a decline by 1,1%. Now extrapolate

I thought there is legally supposed to be balance with the BBC's output. All 3 guests plus an interview were far left open borders NGO workers with clear vested interests

LARPing retard.

You weren't lying about not being a fat cunt but you're only 5ft7" and you're still larping as a comic book character on a dead general full of retards

>HURR DURR Y DNT DA ARMIE LARP WIT MUH SHITTY WW2 NAZI GUNS
Idiot.

Your shoes are gay.

Mate, got tested for extra-time during tests, I have an "above average" working memory, you are arguing with someone who has a superior IQ and above average working memory. I am your superior, bow down to me.

I'm 6'1'

>knee high boots
Why?

t. brainlet

No you're not but you're not a bad lad

lads got a fettish

Laws are only as enforced so long as there is an appetite to do so. Who in the media - or anywhere else - with sufficient power, will raise this issue and pursue it? Where is the 'resistance' to this sort of thing? The figure head of the biased BBC 'movement', whatever you wish to term it, is Rod Liddle writing articles at the Spectator that maybe 80,000 people read - meaningless, in other words. Laws mean nothing here.

genuinely am, don't know why you manlets can't accept that

Starting to think Leader of britpol is a troll actually. Well done. You had me going.

Because they have better aesthetics, defend the legs from cuts and bruises, and are more traditional while not sacrificing function or practicality in any real way.

Attached: 1st-first-world-war-1-british-officer-1914-1918-historical-re-enactment-DWG51D.jpg (844x1390, 153K)

When will you channers learn racism is not for brit/pol/

no one wants to see ur racism and it's against the rules, your also scaring away new members

no shit

I dare you to kill them all. You know that thought flashes into your head occasionally

great post

>cuts and bruises
LMFAO YOU'RE ACTUALLY SUGGESTING THESE AS COMBAT UNIFORMS?
Holy fucking shit you fucking retard, actually kys

It's Ted LARPing, you can tell by the writing style

Fuck off, shitskin americunt.

>he never fought in knee high boots
thought you were a soldier armyboy

Attached: IMG_2458.gif (500x223, 980K)

he's not even wearing knee high boots Lmfao
he's wearing leather gaiters
fucking hell you're stupid

In an era of drone warfare, specialized uniforms are just a pointless expenditure

Yeah he's wearing shoes with leather shin pads

go tab 30 miles in knee high boots then get back to me

I know, but they should be boots instead, although gaiters still look good.

>shin pads
they're fucking gaiters you mong, I literally just said that in the post you just replied to.

>he can't do 30 miles in knee high boots
guess you aren't a soldier

>Not every fag
Yes they are
Every single one would fuck underage given the chance and become abusers just like they themselves were abused.

I work with a gay network trying to get these emotionally damaged souls some real help before they kill themselves or someone else

>I know
no you didn't
just like when you stopped posting when I pointed out that you couldn't distinguish officer and Soldier uniforms

Faux intellectual.

enjoy your fucked feet faggot

No, you just couldn't seem to comprehend what I was saying because you are very low IQ. Well, let me put it in language you can understand.

WE SHOULD MAKE ARMY MEN UNIFORM FOR SOLDIER MORE LIKE OFFICER UNIFORM, BECAUSE WHY NOT?

haha manlet, you look like Polly Toynbee auditioning for a Top Gun remake

>no distinction between officers and soldiers
you're a bit thick lad

its too fucking hot lads

Did you see my other post? Above average working memory, superior IQ, and average Processing speed.

Not thick in the slightest lad. Anyway, I'm not saying the uniforms should be exactly the same, but there aspects of officer uniforms that should be on all uniforms.

>The 15-year-old, who performed drill music under the name Young Valenti, died after fights broke out when people were turned away from the centre.

Also what the fuck I got banned again for some /tg/ topic, I haven't been on that board in years lmao

Attached: nukeitfromorbit.png (600x700, 35K)

Gayshoes

>>Yes they are
then so is every hetero sexual
everyone likes them young
>work with a gay network trying
you're on a gay website mate
your not helping people here by saying every queer is a nonce
especially if they are emotionally damaged
we have people like that and they might start believing you

you couldn't even earn the right to wear an Asda uniform, yet you think you can comment on the uniform of a British soldier? You literally said the AK-47 should be the parade "gun" of the British Army. You then thought that the Red Tunic and Bear skin was the standard parade dress of the British Army and you then went on to suggest that knee high boots and parade dress should be combat uniform.

You are thick as fuck lad.

Faux Conservative only posts while suited and booted in court room robes and wig

please don't bully

I'm just shitposting lad don't worry

>Implying this looks good

Attached: 55ea0bab50242cb94be1e9c5e7ea0009--army-combat-uniform-army-life.jpg (447x252, 30K)