HAPPENING -- Queensland, Australia:

HAPPENING -- Queensland, Australia:

Police lay siege, are closing in on a 34-year-old man suspected of killing 16-year-old schoolgirl Larissa Beilby (pictured) and stuffing her body in a barrel.

> Larissa Beilby, 16, was involved in a relationship with Zlatko Sikorsky, 34. The pair met while the girl was staying at a half-way home for teens, as she was seeking refuge from another abusive ex-boyfriend. Sikorsky has a lengthy history of violent crimes including robbery and assault.
> The teenager may have lied about her age to Sikorsky to convince him to start a relationship with her. She told her friends earlier this month that she was "terrified" that Sikorsky would find out how young she really was, and that he had a gun.
> Larissa went missing on June 15. On Wednesday, as police were investigating a tip into the missing girl, they found the severely disfigured body of 16-year-old Larissa Beilby crammed into a barrel in the back of an abandoned pick-up truck outside Brisbane.
> It is thought that Sikorsky may have killed the teenage girl when he found out she had been lying to him about her age.
> After a two-day manhunt, police have surrounded an apartment block where Sikorsky was spotted and are attempting to negotiate. A man in the unit was heard saying he would "shoot if they come near."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5899861/Police-close-location-man-wanted-disappearance-teenage-girl-Larissa-Beilby.html

Attached: Larissa 01 960 crop - Copy.jpg (600x960, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2018/06/29/09/06/larissa-beilby-zlatko-sikorsky-police-investigation-leads-to-body-in-barrel-in-ute-manhunt
thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/6653258/larissa-beilby-missing-barrel-zlatko-sikorsky/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Larissa Beilby, 16, was living in emergency accommodation to escape her former violent boyfriend only to end up in a relationship with Sikorsky, who is more than twice her age.
> She told her friends she was scared to tell him her age and that he had a gun, The Courier Mail reports.
> Larissa was reported missing on June 15 and has not contacted her family and friends since June 18.
> Police found the girl's body stuffed in a barrel in the back of Sikorsky's pick-up truck on Wednesday.

9news.com.au/national/2018/06/29/09/06/larissa-beilby-zlatko-sikorsky-police-investigation-leads-to-body-in-barrel-in-ute-manhunt

Attached: Larissa 03 720 - Copy.jpg (720x720, 375K)

Nobody cares.
QLD doesn't exist anyway.

Good riddens, stupid big titted thot.

It looks like Zlatko Sikorsky is based slavic man.We need more people like Zlatko.

>Big titted underage slut
>daddy issues
>queensland, no surprise
>staying at a half way house, prolly giving gobbies for protection
>dates 34 slav
>gets killed and stuffed into a barrel.

Like I said, good riddance.

There's an element of "toll paid" to this one.

Stupid roasties will hone in on and seduce the most dangerous man they can locate. If there had been a nigger in her area, she'd have been on it.

>nipple piercings

Her father really fucked up.

Aw, no sympathy for Larissa?
It's a pretty sad story -- her mother died when she was young, her dad was allegedly abusive.
She fell in with this Sikorsky guy out of her need for a parental figure, really.

Attached: Larissa 05 - Copy.jpg (768x960, 373K)

A degenerate western country. No surprise. Enjoy your feminism and gay rights.

Here's a pic of based Zlatko.
Nice neck tats, lol.

Attached: Larissa Zlatko 01 720 - Copy.jpg (720x720, 293K)

Should it be? The brown eyes tell that she's a shitskin descendant.

how do i get a big tit 16yo thot girlfriend ?

How does one pronounce Zlato

Gotta agree. It's regrettable, but what do you expect to happen when you get involved with a guy who is clearly a thug? Fucking women are so stupid, it really is amazing.

Be a psycho with a gun, girls love those.

Go to reddit. Jow Forums is really not the kind of place you want to post such stuff.
However, if you have her nudes or vids then go ahead to /b/ or /gif/

get back to your muslim shithole and you find one, ahmed, not in the UK, the UK is for decent people

Zwat ko ? Does that mean yellow? Gold?

I'll still suck here rotten barrel titties... Big boobs are big boobs

good, looks like a slut

It's phonetic, probably Polish

>her dad was allegedly abusive.

With tits that big, Im not surprised. WHy is it always trailer trash girls who seem to be inherit 10/10 genes? Its such a waste. They're the dumbest most common people but their daughters are all super hot. Its like evolutionary survival trait to get out of poverty.

Pretty much.

on one hand it's one less dumb person who won't breed and ruin future generations for everyone. on the other hand shame about the lost milkers

yellow is zeloney iirc

STOP LETTING DEGENERATE FUCKING PIECES OF TRASH INTO YOUR COUNTRY

oops it's zholtey

Anglo women look 25 when they're 16 and 45 when they're 25

>Another big tittied genetic white masterpiece subjected to the barbarism of a subhuman

DYSGENICS GRANDCHILDREN GENERATION INBOUND

Attached: 2D2E9F92-BBAB-498E-BE57-B462650E719B.jpg (786x1024, 132K)

Aaaand nothing of value was lost.

Was watching this on tv and heard it all over the radio, hes penned up just south of where i live.

noooo, she was damn hot =(

Those tits are not 16. Bullshit.

Get a gun, look for a thot with daddy issues.

Attached: Larissa 02 - Copy.jpg (1080x1080, 595K)

>Pierced nips at 16

radical

fuck off beaner, im sick and tired of your shit.

Why the fuck are so many young girls developing huge breasts at an early age? Are kikes really putting estrogen in the water?

Great example of why the AOC needs to be lowered and the definition of a minor and a child needs to reviewed. That chick is 100% capable of rearing children and she snot going to grow up any more physical or mentally by the time she turns 18.

That's green desu.

Even when she wasn't showing off those tits and nips, she still looked like a little slut.

Attached: Larissa 07 - Copy.jpg (720x720, 148K)

Shut the fuck up loser, your no better than the muslims that go around raping children faggot.

Its in everything, the plastic packaging, the onions lecithin which is in fucking every food, the washing powder, shower gel etc

>a thot like that
>a child
Isn't our AOC 16 in some states already anyway?

Isn't the AOC already 16 in aussieland?

>stuffing her body in a barrel

THOT PATROLLED TFO

>Are kikes really putting estrogen in the water?
They don't need to. They convinced females to take birth control/hormone pills which causes it since most drinking water is recycled if you catch my drift. Same reason the frogs are turning gay.

Shes might be a slut but is realistically just your typical whitegirl eshay that walks around south brisbane, logan and gold coast. She probaly would have had a nigger boyfriend and started drinking at 14, i graduated last year so i know this shit.

>Oh no, she lied about her age, I could be in trouble
>Ah, yes, I'll murder her and stuff her in a barrel that will fix everything

Also this. 16 and with her nips pierced. Total slut, a fuck doll at this point.

why would you not just keep tapping that till it dried up is beyond me, regardless of age

at 15 years old, why was she at a halfway house "seeking refuge from an abusive ex boyfriend" and not at home with her parents?

Maybe but you cant posses nude pics of her.

Her mom died when she was young and her dad might have been abusive. She ran away from home, basically.

>WHy is it always trailer trash girls who seem to be inherit 10/10 genes
Because the 1 to 9s never make it out of the trailer park

Get fucked you roastie enabling cunt. Denying that females develop and mature fully by the time they're 14 is disillusion. And if your seriously think this aryan goddess hadn't already fucked 17 guys then youre also retarded.

it's the same here, kind of a hypocritical law. You can pound her pussy as much as you like, but when she sends a nude, you go to jail for CP

The tattoo's are pretty good indication that he's a top bloke, they must have the wrong person.

Milkies

He was just waiting for his mate I reckon.

Nice touch with the bandage on the arm, very sexy.

Makes me sad. Worse enough an actual poletard killed her. But you fags condoning this shit. You dont deserve to live. Your end is near.

Attached: Stormfag Death Killer.png (1429x824, 52K)

lemme suck on her toes

this. theres NO WAY somebody should be considered a pedophile for banging her. this chick is stacked bigger than most 40 year old milfs. banging her is no way the same as banging a 1 year old yet they carry the same penalties. thats bullshit if you ask me. if she told you she was 23 at the bars theres no way you would believe otherwise

Does Perth exist?

>Piercings, thotphone, yoga pants. Taking a selfie.

Nothing of value was lost.

How that ugly fuck manage to bang prime jailbait? I guarantee I'm taller, bigger with a better beard and I still have to deal with post wall whores.

i see. i feel bad for her

This. They can’t reaist stupid decisions.

does anyone know what halfway house it was?

>escaping abusive ex
>decides to date a 34 yr old
thot logic

Ahaha hahahaha SHE KEPT UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS AND GOT KEBABED

those are some nice pierced udders, what a waste

>pierced nipple roastie

Into the bin it goes.

Attached: 1525723004130.jpg (499x471, 113K)

>a child with a pierced nose and pierced double d's
>>>r/faggots

Lie with dogs, get put down.

Looks older than 35yo in my cuntry

Short term accomodation for midgets

Girls like the thug. Who doesn't understand this by now?

hes asking which one, not what one is you tit

A halfway house in Brisbane according to this article.
thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/6653258/larissa-beilby-missing-barrel-zlatko-sikorsky/

kek

No u

Was he staying at it? How did he get all the way up to Alexandra headlands from brisbane. Fuckwit police in this country.

Killing girl for lying her age? I had 16y old girl who lied me shes 18 but I quickly found out shes a slut as well and left her. This guy is shameful disgusting degenerate.

This, all this comments, prove that Jow Forums is a refugee for losers and sociopaths with no social life.

She was abused by her father and her mother died a couple of years ago.

I hope you guys would stop delaying your destiny and just kys already.

You guys think that you are some kind of movement, the enlightened redpilled people, but in reality you know what you are basement dwellers.

Roasties roasting in an open barrel
Slav thug...surrrounded by pooooliiice
Summer shitposts, being flung by anons
And folks dressed up like (((eskimos)))

Honestly, if she were brought up in a wealthy family with both parents around, she would still end up as a spoiled slut who fucks niggers.

Good riddance. Nuffin of value was lost.

>b-but, big tiddies!
yeah, so what. tons of girls have big tits. this one in particular also has the tell-tale signs of turboslut behavior. she *chose* the badboy thug. she ended up stuffed in a barrel. is she ded. i don't know. maybe she'll recover from this and be another instragram whore.

Attached: its all so tiresome.png (294x256, 136K)

sorry just saw that it was for teens, but jesus the police in this country are dumb as fuck.

Lel, you idiot. I’m just here to shitpost. You can fuck off nao

nope.avi
Sikorsky may fit as last name but Zlatko isn't used in Poland, maybe Ukraine, Belarus or Russia?

One day I will get "Basedment dweller" tattooed across my back.

that fact that your getting angry Just shows that your the real loser here, its Pol people state there true opinions on people.

I saw in another article he was sentenced to 5 years jail in 2016 for robbery and assault, but was paroled in less than 2.
Basically, weak crime laws killed those big tiddies.

If the police shoot that guy we'll be rid of 2 obviously model citizens.

As harsh as it may be
Her utter lack of judgement should simply make her a contender for a Darwin Award

No.

He is held up 10 minutes from my house.

WTF is a 16 year old doing with a 30 year old crim covered in tattoos. Look at this whores photos FFS. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?

Gib milkies

There is one less whore/single mother that would have lost her kids to DHS.

Attached: 880ED49A-48BE-4DB1-A98F-349A7147F6D9.jpg (1036x1220, 88K)

Show bob

That's typical life of Queenslanders. Joke says Jesus definitely not from Ipswich because it's impossible to find a virgin and three wise men in that place.