BASED KOREA - Korea tightens immigration after influx of Yemenis

A few hundred Yemenis arrived in Jeju, Korea seeking asylum - leading to widespread dissatisfaction amongst the Korean people who then put pressure on the government to introduce policies to restrict immigration.
The government did this by ending the no-visa policy and preventing Yemenis from asylum
BASED KOREA!
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-yemen-refugees/south-korea-to-tighten-laws-amid-influx-of-yemeni-asylum-seekers-idUSKBN1JP0RY

Attached: 097E9AF1-E48D-4AD4-99EC-65266622B815.jpg (1242x1844, 885K)

show them to leftists and ask them why they are going to Korea? Did Korea colonize them? Why aren't they going to Saudi Arabia if their myth about going to seek refuge in the people who attacked you makes any sense?

Based

Attached: 6E34C83F-427A-485B-B086-AD93E180824B.jpg (1242x1352, 476K)

This is why

Attached: 51B7A9EA-5567-4E67-A27A-EE31AC83C575.jpg (1242x914, 337K)

Yemenis???
Going to Korea? Lol what?

No one fucking likes Arabs. Deport them all. I don't even care if they all kill each other in their shit hole countries.

I had empathy for them before the migrant crisis. But now I understand why the Israelis treat them like shit.

Yep they found a way to enter because there was a no-visa policy and they flooded in lol

Yemenis are the worst arabs because they are mixed with nigger

It's like tracking a fucking communicative disease

I can't imagine fleeing my country when things get bad. If my country was invaded, I'd lay down and die for it. If I was abroad at the time, I'd make it my top priority to get back home so I could fight for my homeland.
People who flee civil wars are fucking faggots and should be shot on sight.

But now I understand why the Israelis treat them like shit.
>obviously not

why did they come to korea?

get out of my country!

Nah Yemenis are pure Arabs, they didn't mix except in the Horn of Africa because they managed to go there

Didn't you hear? The taxpayers of the developed world have a duty to pay for everyone on earth.
Developed countries are the social safety net of the third world.
Get with the program, you racist.

no visa

Oh shit, Malaysia having immigration problem too?

funny how it's always just adult male refugees from these countries

no, Korea is my country, i want it to stay korean.

it is ban enough when indian foriegn worker come and jump in bath without shower, or when chinese come and get in bath in clothes.

at least when japanese come they know how to bath correctly

muslims will not bath with us, degenerates

Almost like there is a grand conspiracy playing out before our very eyes, but if you notice it, you're crazy.

Niggers, they literally showed a mother with her children in the video

yeah no shit, they always manage to find and highlight the few exceptions. but when you see actually representative pictures or read the statistics it's overwhelmingly adult and male

How the fuck do people all the way from Yemen go to Korea to ask for Asylum?

Attached: 000000.jpg (768x576, 56K)

Korea withstood but with great pain every invasions they ever faced, I wonder how that one will go.

this desu

They don't have any honor or respect my friend. That's why you hate them from the start, they act like animals and flee. I can understand not wanting to fight, but when your country is being torn apart you can at least stay and help out your countrymen without taking sides. Now let's say something happens to your country, you know that if they ditchet their family at home, they'll ditch you in a second, they can't be trusted from the start.

Where else would they go? South Korea is right next to them.

Attached: yemen.jpg (1494x775, 221K)

Yeah they're like a fucking fifth column in a can. Anyone who flees a warzone is, by definition, a disloyal, cowardly traitor - and possibly a criminal to boot.
Accepting such people is just insane. No society can afford to look after people like that. For most of history societies have tried to minimize the numbers of such liabilities - why the FUCK are European countries trying to bring in these malignant cancer cells?

Somalis in Sweden is infinitely more shocking.

Attached: 1527169861770.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Prospective Korean must reach at least Round of 32 in a starcraft BW tournament.
Koreanborn Starcraft pros are allowed to skip millitary if they participate in said tournament.

Yemeni getting eliminated before RO32 are tossed over the border to best Korea and used as food.

Problem solved, i'll accept my peace nobel now

Shut up arab shitstain.

Why would black Muslims living in the desert and the sea go to the fucking North pole, the moral and IQ gap is too high

keep those shitters away from our idols

How they ended there? Why? What the fuck is going on?? Isn't there like thousands of miles between them?

Attached: file.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

It's because bthe high IQ white folk let them invade their land, and rape their females. Low IQ brownshits follow the gradient of highest cuckness.

Someone is clrealy trafficking subhumans across the globe and forcing nations with different backgrounds to accomodate them to create conflicts.

Normal and common sense decision in a country not infected by kikes propaganda.

The simple yet the most observant thing I've seen here in a while.
Whoever those satanists are, they are the most dangerous and abhorrent menace humanity has ever faced.

Attached: fk.png (1109x648, 976K)

>For most of history societies have tried to minimize the numbers of such liabilities - why the FUCK are European countries trying to bring in these malignant cancer cells?

Europe was traumatized by WWII in which nationalism ran rampant and nearly destroyed the continent. As a result, they learned to fear and hate nationalism. And embraced internationalism.

But even so, surely there's some sense of social self-preservation? These people are a strict burden on society. Why on earth would you want them?
Do they really believe that they're going to be doctors and lawyers?

Well, beyond a neurotic fear of nationalism, there are also more deeply rooted cultural factors such as their Christian heritage which promotes guilt, self-loathing and charity to the less fortunate - ie everyone who's not white. Also with the advent of liberal political philosophy and then post-modernism, the perceived value of a society that coheres as a group was diminished, and even meaning and truth itself began to be questioned. Our confidence as a civilization vanished and we stopped resisting pernicious changes to it.

>Yeah they're like a fucking fifth column in a can. Anyone who flees a warzone is, by definition, a disloyal, cowardly traitor - and possibly a criminal to boot.

Totally agree man.

>For most of history societies have tried to minimize the numbers of such liabilities - why the FUCK are European countries trying to bring in these malignant cancer cells?

It's more complicated than the leaf is saying. A lot of it is economics that are tied to it. No politician wants to stand up and say that the unlimited growth is going to end unless we have more babies. Or they can and they'll end up with a stagnant economy, with respect, like yours. I'm fine with that though, as long as Europe is all white and America is back to 80% to 90% white. Italy is finally getting it and even we are with are anti-immigration push. The problem is also legit subversion from globalists who are Jews, like Soros, hence all the hate for them and their idiot liberal supporters. The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions, they think they are doing good but just fucking our future up since they are too selfish to look at the health of the group as a whole.