Alright, let's settle this shit once and for all. Who wuz the Israelites?

Alright, let's settle this shit once and for all. Who wuz the Israelites?

White people?
Niggers?
Jews?
Chinese people?

Attached: Arabid.jpg (325x325, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
jpost.com/Diaspora/1500-year-old-Torah-recovered-from-Turkish-smugglers-489027
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mexicans

Attached: 1515717804173.jpg (500x750, 49K)

>Who wuz the Israelites?
they're extinct now, so we'll never know

Yeah, I kind of figured that.

Well, since God is a Serb, I would assume that the Israelites are Serbians as well. Croats are the Edomites as spoken of in the Bible.

The welsh

It is a shame how most groups became extinct an their languages/cultures were burnt instead of stored in a library.

Real shame

Somalians.

Dey was Kings.

Times change oh well, if they weren't White who cares. I really miss the ancient Egyptian culture, they were cool and fun.

Unironically the Minoans.

Attached: (((minoans))).png (2507x1480, 1.43M)

Reptiles

They were Zionists like me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
They're dead.

>Who wuz the Israelites?
Oh, who living now wuz the Israelites? Unironically, the modern day Palestinians, Muslim and Christian alike. They have the most DNA in common.

The Lebanese also wuz Israelites too, as they wuz Phoenicians, and the Phoenicians were Israelites of the Tribe of Asher, whose territory was modern day Lebanon. The Egyptians, Jordanians, and Syrians wuz also Israelites, to a lesser degree.

The Greeks and Italian wuz Israelites inasmuch as they mixed with the Carthaginians, who were actually Israelites. The Greeks and the Italians wuz Israelites just as much as the Ashkenazi Jews wuz Israelites. The Tunisian Israelites seemed to have gotten pretty berberized so they wuzn't very Israelite.

Attached: 484999990.jpg (1024x684, 415K)

semitic jews obviously.

>semitic jews
Who are non-semitic Jews? Anyways, Ashkenazim have as much claim to wuzzing Israelites as Sicilians and Greeks have, and less than Palestinians.

Sephardim have only a slightly better claim than other Iberians.

The existance of Mizrahim Jews puts all of this debate in the trash. Mizrahim, aka Middle Eastern Jews, are jews that have been living in the Middle East since Biblical Times. They used to inhabit Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Arabia, Egypt, and Persia until recently, when most moved to Israel, where they make up 35% of the population. While some living in the peninsula have large arabian admixture, most of these jews have existed in the Middle East with relatively no enormous genetic change in the past 2,000 years. They're the remnants of jews that stayed in the Middle East during the jewish exodus, where most went to Russia and Europe.
This we wuz nonsense is just that: nonsense. Arabs and Jews are Semitic cousins, so both arabs and jews have an ancestral claim to the peoples of the Bible. However, this does NOT validate the Palestinians. Palestinians are arabs, so thus they are semites too, however, they are not the people who have been inhabiting the land for eternity. They're arab mutts. Yasser Arafat came from Egypt, and the current 'leader' Abbas is of Iranian origin. They're just a bunch of low-IQ mutts LARPing as Hebrews. The name Palestine isn't even Arab, it's an Anglo mimicking of the word Phillistine, and most Arabs of the region protested against use of the word 'Palestine' to describe Judea.
And before you start flailing around and screaming about the Palestinian cause, it's hopeless and autistic, and nobody even cares outside of leftists in the West and Iranians. Most arabs absolutely detest Palestinians for being a bunch of terrorists abusing the few remaining decent civilians left, LARPing as hebrews while backstabbing Saudi, Lebanon, Egypt, and making the entire arab world look like a bunch of chimps.

> t Egyptian arab

Attached: 1527396282299s.jpg (250x183, 8K)

Read my post. Palestinians have less claim than Ashkenazis, who have less claim than Levantines, who have less claim than Mizrahi Jews. They're all somewhat involved, but palis are retarded arab mutts all trying to get in on the palestinian bandwagon

ashkenazi are not semitic, they are from european extraction.

The desert gingers however you want to call them. I think they are liked to berbers but I am not sure I would gave to.look it up again.

Attached: bad jew.jpg (211x238, 14K)

has pic related been translated yet?
>jpost.com/Diaspora/1500-year-old-Torah-recovered-from-Turkish-smugglers-489027

Attached: 1526219493276.jpg (4752x3168, 2.58M)

Attached: 1526219946869.jpg (2127x2448, 867K)

Attached: 1526219525241.jpg (3264x2448, 3.26M)

Jeremiah 3:18

Pretty much the entire book of Isaiah

Genesis chapter 48

Jews are Judah, Christian Europeans are Israel (the ten lost northern tribes by blood), other Christians are grafted into Israel.

Arabs are sons of Ishmael, our wild cousins.

Attached: 1526219683968.jpg (3310x3168, 1.85M)

I am a Zionist.

I am a man of tomorrow but I also live my past. My dynasty includes Moses, Jesus, Maimonides, Sigmund Freud, Karl Marx, Albert Einstein, Woody Allen, Bobby Fischer, Bob Dylan, Franz Kafka, Herzl, and Ben-Gurion. I am part of a tiny persecuted minority that influenced the world more than any other nation. While others invested their energies in war, we had the sense to invest in our minds.

Attached: 1526219775843.jpg (2448x3264, 1.3M)

Can I be the Israelites? I never win anything

OP is mostly talking about ethnicity, I'll agree that we christians are the spiritual successors to Israel.

>Matthew 15:24
>24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

How many “Israelites” believe christ died for their sins?

>Revelation 3:9
>9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The scattered seed of Joseph, brothers of Christ

Micah 5

>glowniggers
lebantine shitskins of course, and not those pasty ass whiteboys ashkenazis

I heard they were indo-aryan blue eyed blonde bois and rabbi ben Yeshua looked like someone off SS propaganda poster. I also really like WH40K and larp as a templar.

Attached: Adepta_sororitas.jpg (590x400, 132K)

>all you zombies

gtfo loser.

Have you considered the possibility it isn't true, the Bible is bullshit, and the Israelites, if they ever existed are now long gone and dead?

They were brothers and we hope for peace.

>Albert Einstein
Your past and future are vanity and ruin.

Attached: Einstein.jpg (590x768, 69K)

All shall burn in hellfire

Attached: images (15).jpg (470x313, 28K)

anatolian greeks and OG Persians

Esau had red hair, I wonder what was up with that. That is a European feature.